Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,534 members, 7,816,301 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies (21225 Views)

Top Ten Funniest Nigerian Chat-up Lines / For The Ladies, Lines That Got You Blushing Or Speechless / Pick-up Lines That Work On Nigerian Girls. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by chikeorji123(m): 6:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
sanb: Hahaha Lol...I tell you dude; you'll score zero in my book if that were your pick up lines with me....cool

Hi Sanb! long time happy xmas opps! my pick up lines thread we are! oh come in baby l"m just ur shoprite whatever u need!..
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 7:17pm On Dec 26, 2012

1 Like

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by chikeorji123(m): 8:17pm On Dec 26, 2012
sanb: Hi chikeorji123...long time no see; hope you're doing good...Lol at your pick up lines.... Shoprite whatever you need? Haha Lol oh please… cos if that's your line then you'll be sitting on one long thing. You need to come up with something better..i.e. some better swags.. cool

Honestly l don't know anything about pick up line or pick down whatever! once l sported a lady that got my attention to the extend l ill wrestle a 7 lions,at first walk up to her and say 'Excuse me miss do u mind if l speak with u?..or if l persive she's not in good mood then l come up with 'hi u look worried l know is not my bizness do u mind lf l sympatize with u?..though l sound naturally without minding the outcome but it's end up positively..
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
I hope this works:
"Hi, damsel. My name is ....... I'll like to know u better." grin
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Jambsupport(f): 10:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
many sissy lines
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Ferdinandu(m): 11:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
delors: #Clears.throat# #Thick.Ibo.accent#
Nna babe...how would like to spend ya xmas in my house? Hmm, everything is there - Jacuzzi, my four limos, atrium, nna everything is there, plus next moont (instead of month), my 4 containers will land from Spain. Would u like to manage my oyel (instead of oil) company at V.I? Anytin u want, just ask nwa babe, as u can see, money is not the issue...hmmm. Ya bodi na die, plus ya smile can kill. Chei!
odogwu nnaaa
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Nobody: 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by chronique(m): 8:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Well,I'm not a fan of rehearsed lines or pick up lines as you'd call it cos it's kinda lame n childish especially wit d fact dat most guys use almost same lines. I think walking confidently to a lady n introducing urself in a friendly manner might just be it. However,there's something I used to do way back n dnt know if it can still work now(although i dnt see myself doing such today cos i've passed dat stage).

walking up to a girl especially when u're wit ur guys n she's wit her friends,wit some nice distance btw u guys. U greet dem politely n beg her to please help u as u're in trouble. She'd ask why n wat. U'll tell her to promise u she'd help. She'll tell u she cant promise cos she doesnt know u or wat u want. Then tell her how u n ur friends were talkin abt how pretty she looks n how u told ur friends u'd collect her no n how u ended up bettin ur last cash on her....,stuffs like dat. Just beg her to give u her phone to hold so u can pretend u're typin ur no on her phone while ur friends watch u. U'd try to keep a sorry/sober face n add some humour to it. Beg her to smile like u're saying something funny so ur friends wud fink she's feelin u. She n her friends might laff. Then she hands over her phone to u n u end up typin ur no on her phone,n dialing it. Dat way,u've already gotten her no(dat's if she had units on her phone). Later-on,u'll call her n tell her thanks for saving u n ask if u guys can share a few drinks. If she doesnt have units on her phone wen she hands over her phone to u,lurk around so u can go say thank u later to her n still ask if u can hang out n have a couple of drinks.

nb: this style works better for guys on campus or in youth service camp.

The idea of d whole thing is to create a story(lie) abt u n ur friend's taking a bet which neva happened and how ur last cash is on stake. If she's acting tough,just tell her dat u'd follow her home n she'll feed u till d semester ends if u lose ur cash. say it in a funny way. U're likely to get away wit it. If she doesnt fall for dis ur trick,chances dat d girl is a witch is high.
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Luvlydevin(m): 10:01pm On Dec 27, 2012
this time when woman full outside na she go still da choose pick up line, if na me i go leave her, by the time she don spend 38 years 4 he papa house, da go night vigil 6 times in a week, dat time she go think twice, my best pick up line na i love you, talk ur own
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Collinsterol(m): 7:26am On Dec 28, 2012
slimyem: Being real,smooth and little wit make me ready to listen.cheesy
bikko biane where u dey stay? Letz try real and smooth
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by CodeineJunkiee(m): 10:05pm On Aug 11, 2014
huninaija: If any dude steps to me with any pick up line, be rest assured he better pick up that line oo literally! I'll just make him look like a nonentity cool tongue

My best pick up line so far! " You are the pin to my GTB account, everytime i see you i can't stop overspending"

"You are the adenuga to my glo, you light up my world" but he didnt have the billions ooo... Nansenseeee embarassed

Ugly girl too dey talk angry
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by zube01(m): 10:11pm On Aug 11, 2014
Simple! Walk upto her and introduce yaslef! Pickup line Eji eme gini? Uwanne if it dosent work out that way then it wasn't supposed to work! My opinion! #believe!
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by Demmzy15(m): 1:11pm On Apr 05, 2019
Whenever I see you 'chipping' in, I fall, are you plantain chips? grin

Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by lakesguy(m): 2:34pm On Apr 05, 2019
My pick line best for me,and still working till date is -my name is Uche,importer,and exporter,and general merchant. 12 shops in idumota,and 10 shops in Alaba.
Is it my fault that am a big boy? Making more is my hobby,oya date me.
Who no go trip? Next!
with all this.. U still dey sell bitcoin
Re: Pick-up Lines That Works For Ladies by lakesguy(m): 2:36pm On Apr 05, 2019
Hey beautiful.. Then smile

Simple and attractive.. Trust me! She go fall...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Average Dick Size By Countries. / What Is Wrong With Polygamy? ( Comments From Men Only Please). / 14 February 2018: Valentine’s Day, Ash Wednesday Or Soccer Where Will You Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.