Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,265 members, 7,811,749 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:47 PM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23695 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by marveouz: 1:42am On Dec 26, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

You are nothing but the son/daughter of a smelly Yoruba big mouthed ape loving woman therefore already cursed before birth. Hahaha Coward you say? Son I am of Igbo origin and by default I can NEVER be a coward.. wink I'm blessed by God even before I was born because he knew I was going to be a son from the land of the brave.. smiley, however same cannot be said about the loud mouthed, noise making and weak Yoruba folks who instead of come out to say it how it is will rather run inside a cave. angry angry. Keep mouthing off son, I'm done with you as I would rather action than words

You are suffering from self deception
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 1:44am On Dec 26, 2012
OkparaIgbo:
[s]
You are nothing but the son/daughter of a smelly Yoruba big mouthed ape loving woman therefore already cursed before birth. Hahaha Coward you say? Son I am of Igbo origin and by default I can NEVER be a coward.. wink I'm blessed by God even before I was born because he knew I was going to be a son from the land of the brave.. smiley, however same cannot be said about the loud mouthed, noise making and weak Yoruba folks who instead of come out to say it how it is will rather run inside a cave. angry angry. Keep mouthing off son, I'm done with you as I would rather action than words[/s]

You miserable clowns are trash to me, you are bottom barrel scumbags, nothing more...
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by EkoIle1: 1:45am On Dec 26, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

[[s]b]My friend would you shut up and stop barking like a foolish dog Who are you blaming for educating your mind to see that the patriots of the Lagos state government didn't do him any favour by not providing on ground progress on the front page. Since you are on the side of good governance why did you yourself not post evidential documents to quell the question from the OP. Are you mad or what angry I see educational standards have become severly damaged in Nigeria that graduates these days are once who are besieged by the hydra-headed monster called illitracy[/s] undecided [/b]

Killing yourself would have sufficed.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OkparaIgbo: 1:47am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by marveouz: 1:50am On Dec 26, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

You are nothing but the son/daughter of a smelly Yoruba big mouthed ape loving woman therefore already cursed before birth. Hahaha Coward you say? Son I am of Igbo origin and by default I can NEVER be a coward.. wink I'm blessed by God even before I was born because he knew I was going to be a son from the land of the brave.. smiley, however same cannot be said about the loud mouthed, noise making and weak Yoruba folks who instead of come out to say it how it is will rather run inside a cave. angry angry. Keep mouthing off son, I'm done with you as I would rather action than words

Superiority complex is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person's feelings of superiority counter or conceal his or her feelings of inferiority.....you need a Psychologist.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OkparaIgbo: 2:08am On Dec 26, 2012
marveouz: Superiority complex is a psychological defense mechanism in which a person's feelings of superiority counter or conceal his or her feelings of inferiority.....you need a Psychologist.

My friend you definitely do need a psychologist. The nonsense you posted above have been the self deceit lies you tell yourself when someone simply tells you the truth. If this true statement " I am of Igbo origin and by default I can NEVER be a coward.. I'm blessed by God even before I was born because he knew I was going to be a son from the land of the brave. smiley" equals superior complexity then let it be known that I am superior complex and you are nothing but a sore loser. cool
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by marveouz: 2:10am On Dec 26, 2012
OkparaIgbo:

My friend you definitely do need a psychologist. The nonsense you posted above have been the self deceit lies you tell yourself when someone simply tells you the truth. If this true statement " I am of Igbo origin and by default I can NEVER be a coward.. I'm blessed by God even before I was born because he knew I was going to be a son from the land of the brave. smiley" equals superior complexity then let it be known that I am superior complex and you are nothing but a sore loser. cool

lols
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Smhart1(f): 3:29am On Dec 26, 2012
Dis man resemble cat no be small
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ROCKJ1(m): 4:04am On Dec 26, 2012
I am not a lagosian... I went to lagos recently and I was impressed with what I saw. It was looking better than before. My relatives spoke well of fashola but the only thing they were sad about is the toll gate at lekki. This is my sincere contribution to this thread.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by dapsonlou(m): 4:36am On Dec 26, 2012
all the road you are enjoying in lagos who build it, during tinumbu can u drive in ojueleba or surelere without your muffler falling off
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 26, 2012
Fashola is fake,the media are brainwashing people
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Sunnybobo3(m): 5:47am On Dec 26, 2012
We all saw how the state that accommodated the subsidy protest suddenly increase school fees by more than 1000% and put a toll gate on an uncompleted road and use police to chase away the protesters of the toll gate. They have erected another toll gate on the same uncompleted road again and everywhere is quiet. If this was done by GEJ, by now, twitter and facebook would have crashed from the insults hurled at him.

3 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by bashydemy(m): 6:00am On Dec 26, 2012
Fashola 2015 enemy do this

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by eldoradoxx: 6:01am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Op you will search forever. I just went through that thread and am surprised. With all the Fashola noise, one would have easily posted a picture of what he has done in seconds just like I can do for Akpabio, Chime, Rochas or Oshiomole. Am dumbfounded. I always said fashola is highly overrated thanks to the media, headquartered in Lagos, which were easily bought over and most importantly, Tinubu's media mechinery.

Now I gotta open a thread to ask announce the worst non performing southern governors in niggeria:

Fashola
Theodore orji
Peter Obi
Ekiti State
Aregbeshola
What is Peter Obi doing in this list. He is performing wonders! I went through Anambra state roads( mind you , people mistake dilapidated federal roads in Anambra and South East as state roads and blame the governors for the problem) . Anambra state roads are wonderful. I drove through them just 2 days back. Whether its in Akwa, Onitsha, Oyi just name them. But the biggest failure in Governance in Nigeria is my governor Emmanuel Eweta Uduaghan. People don't know much about that man, but visit Delta and you will weep. Nothing to show that the state is 2 or 3 richest state in Nigeria with a yearly budget larger than that of 5 states of South East where Sullivan has tarred almost every single road in Enugu city, some dualised with street light and traffic light. Same region where Okorocha is working on more than 500km of roads now.I went thru Asaba I almost shedded tears for my state, a capital that is more of a glorified village, poor road network, unplanned development that is choking the city. Nnebisi road and ugbogonogo(sic) is Oshodi of old. Congested, dirty, unkempt etc. So failure has no meaning if Uduaghan does not rank number one
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by rozayx5(m): 6:03am On Dec 26, 2012
just left Lagos this year back to my Home sweet state grin
fashola is a rogue, and he is just a tinubu puppet...
inflating contracts x 1000, increasing school fees at alarming rates, tolling a rich part of the state, why did he not build a toll gate at oshodi
thieves, him and Tinubu are just running Lagos like a Business, you can cry if you like shocked i know his cousins here will always defend him

as for me Akwa Ibom ado Ok

conclusion = Fashola 10% practical 90% propaganda
Comparism/ Akpabio 90% practical 10% propaganda shocked
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by geeez: 6:22am On Dec 26, 2012
I'm from Lagos, live in Lagos and I travel around often and relate with people in government. Akwa Ibom state is the only state I can say has done better than Lagos in terms of infrastructure but still years behind Lagos in terms of governance

Besides, Lagos has higher overheads, a bigger population, and more demands on its revenue than Akwa Ibom state
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by rozayx5(m): 6:27am On Dec 26, 2012
just left Lagos this year back to my Home sweet state grin
inflating contracts x 1000, increasing school fees at alarming rates, tolling a rich part of the state, why did he not build a toll gate at oshodi
thieves, him and Tinubu are just running Lagos like a Business, you can cry if you like shocked i know his cousins here will always defend him

conclusion = Fashola 10% practical 90% propaganda
Comparism/ Akpabio 90% practical 10% propaganda shocked

well let him keep deceiving himself, as far as i know, i am yet to see a tangible project done by Fashola, that is not linked to the private sector, or if not inflated for Tinubu benefit shocked

the quality of Lekki Epe Express way which is being tolled is like a Street here in Akwa Ibom, and with all the A Class Roads JB is building here, why are they not being tolled

keeping deceiving yourselves shah, Eko Oni Baje my foot tongue

no need to even read thorugh his newspaper projects, inspecting this inspecting that
bye i know some ACN slaves will qoute me ( sure bet)
wink
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by rozayx5(m): 6:32am On Dec 26, 2012
geeez: I'm from Lagos, live in Lagos and I travel around often and relate with people in government. Akwa Ibom state is the only state I can say has done better than Lagos in terms of infrastructure but still years behind Lagos in terms of governance

Besides, Lagos has higher overheads, a bigger population, and more demands on its revenue than Akwa Ibom state

Same old excuse
is fashola paying the populace
more population, more taxes, bigger IGR grin grin grin grin

Governance, and how does your good governance stop Lastma from going around turning women to widows 24 hours to Christmas or what does good governance mean when tolling a road 9PM in the night and after the plaza the streetlights are not working grin, in a good governed country you know this cannot happen, here i my State we are not tolled, but at least our street lights are good

lets be realistic, if your talking about good Governance, it not available in Nigeria grin , forget the State
you see Lagos, is owned by Tinubu, GEJ is a remote control to the real ownes of Nigeria, so forget that yarn
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by eldoradoxx: 6:38am On Dec 26, 2012
PointB:

How much is the total cost of the Ikorodu road expansion project? How much is the current IGR of Lagos state? What is the IGR and Federal Allocation used for? How many other states in the Federation borrow huge sum from external source to finance road expansion? Answers to these question will give you an inkling to the massive fraud and shenanigans going on in Lagos State Government under Fashola's watch. Bottomline is why Fashola and Tinubu loots Lagos, the mindless minions in Nairaland other media (print and online) use massive propaganda to launder Fashola and re-direct gullible folks to attack the PDP. Sad that many people are fooled to believe the Fashola myth and legend.

Every available evidence shows the flower planter is a complete mediocre, and total fraud. Lagosians, and patriotic Nigerians should ask for more transparency in Lagos State finances, even though they might not get it!
This is just my views on this issue. Not that people hate Fashola, but people are demanding accountability. Fashola has spent near 2.5 trillion in 6 years, going by its revenue projections of over 400 to 500 billion annually which has never failed to meet the target . But does Lagos have 2.5 trillion worth of roads, schools, hospitals, pipeborne waterzn security, etc. This is the real issue and not about comparing Fashola with other Governors or derailing to tribal attacks. To whom much is given, much is expected!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by DadaStephen1(m): 7:15am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Op you will search forever. I just went through that thread and am surprised. With all the Fashola noise, one would have easily posted a picture of what he has done in seconds just like I can do for Akpabio, Chime, Rochas or Oshiomole. Am dumbfounded. I always said fashola is highly overrated thanks to the media, headquartered in Lagos, which were easily bought over and most importantly, Tinubu's media mechinery.

Now I gotta open a thread to ask announce the worst non performing southern governors in niggeria:

Fashola
Theodore orji
Peter Obi
Ekiti State
Aregbeshola

well done, tribalistic retard
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by mfm04622: 7:17am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

mo.ron next you will ask me the colour of boxers Fashola wore when signing the contract. I answered you. Tell me one remarkable thing babatunde fashola has done with the State funds in 6 years. one thing. fool

Challenge accepted!!! The bridge over the Apapa-Oshodi expressway at Cele busstop. Its not a pedestrian bridge oooo. Then extra, the road that link Lagos-Badagry and Iyana-Iba- Isheri roads at Igbo-elerin
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by gregg2: 7:40am On Dec 26, 2012
The poster boy Fashola is a big media fraud.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Aderostock(m): 7:43am On Dec 26, 2012
olas2u: Fashola is fake,the media are brainwashing people

If Fashola is fake, then u are not the true son of your father. That means, you are a bastard!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2012
rozayx5:

Same old excuse
is fashola paying the populace
more population, more taxes, bigger IGR grin grin grin grin

Governance, and how does your good governance stop Lastma from going around turning women to widows 24 hours to Christmas or what does good governance mean when tolling a road 9PM in the night and after the plaza the streetlights are not working grin, in a good governed country you know this cannot happen, here i my State we are not tolled, but at least our street lights are good

lets be realistic, if your talking about good Governance, it not available in Nigeria grin , forget the State
you see Lagos, is owned by Tinubu, GEJ is a remote control to the real ownes of Nigeria, so forget that yarn

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/avatars/617433[/img]
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 7:48am On Dec 26, 2012
gregg2: The poster boy Fashola is a big media fraud.

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 7:49am On Dec 26, 2012
Sunny_bobo: We all saw how the state that accommodated the subsidy protest suddenly increase school fees by more than 1000% and put a toll gate on an uncompleted road and use police to chase away the protesters of the toll gate. They have erected another toll gate on the same uncompleted road again and everywhere is quiet. If this was done by GEJ, by now, twitter and facebook would have crashed from the insults hurled at him.

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Rhino5dm: 7:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:

shut up. who is afraid of a boneless thread rat like you to apologize?

Help us with a single fashola project! The pic. inaugurated, completed and commissioned with state funds. stop trolling

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Aderostock(m): 7:51am On Dec 26, 2012
Sunny_bobo: We all saw how the state that accommodated the subsidy protest suddenly increase school fees by more than 1000% and put a toll gate on an uncompleted road and use police to chase away the protesters of the toll gate. They have erected another toll gate on the same uncompleted road again and everywhere is quiet. If this was done by GEJ, by now, twitter and facebook would have crashed from the insults hurled at him.

There is a toll gate at Airport road, residents of mafoluku, ajao estate and airforce base that pass thru this dirty route pay money everytime on this road that can never be compared with the lekki road but no one complains.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Aderostock(m): 8:09am On Dec 26, 2012
rozayx5: just left Lagos this year back to my Home sweet state grin

Let me educate you, Lagos has a budget thats equivalent to that of Akwa-ibom, around 490 billion while Lagos with highest population and highest number of civil servant will tend to have higher recurrent expenditure. Meanwhile, PPP is simply PUBLIC private partnership. This is what is called governance!

conclusion = Fashola 90% practical 10% propaganda
Comparism/ Akpabio 10% practical 90% propaganda.
wink
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Oahray: 8:25am On Dec 26, 2012
I knew they would turn this to a tribalist thread. Smh
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 8:46am On Dec 26, 2012
eldoradoxx: This is just my views on this issue. Not that people hate Fashola, but people are demanding accountability. Fashola has spent near 2.5 trillion in 6 years, going by its revenue projections of over 400 to 500 billion annually which has never failed to meet the target . But does Lagos have 2.5 trillion worth of roads, schools, hospitals, pipeborne waterzn security, etc. This is the real issue and not about comparing Fashola with other Governors or derailing to tribal attacks. To whom much is given, much is expected!
eldoradoxx: This is just my views on this issue. Not that people hate Fashola, but people are demanding accountability. Fashola has spent near 2.5 trillion in 6 years, going by its revenue projections of over 400 to 500 billion annually which has never failed to meet the target . But does Lagos have 2.5 trillion worth of roads, schools, hospitals, pipeborne waterzn security, etc. This is the real issue and not about comparing Fashola with other Governors or derailing to tribal attacks. To whom much is given, much is expected!

These Igbos are still here. Anyway, your post is interesting. A Igbo illegal immigrant from the bush of Biafran republic demanding accountability from the governor of his host state. Yorubas are too accommodating and we make life so comfortable for these animals from the bush of south east that easily they forget their status here. Fashola has cleansed Oshodi (where Igbo miscreats used to hide), CMS, etc. The next place of call now is Ladipo (very smelly area messed up by Igbos) and then Alaba (another Igbo den - very dirty and messed up by Igbos). Those two places must be sanitised, cleansed of the dirty pigs and rebuilt to a status that befits the Yorubas. Igbos, tell your brothers in Ladipo and Alaba that we are coming - Lagos is not Aba. Lagos is a mega enviable city and we will not again allow Igbos to take us back. Fly back to Aba if you want to live like pigs - Eko o ni baje ooo.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Hardfact: 8:51am On Dec 26, 2012
It causes no single worry what those a.s.s lickers and govt image makers may think. I've always known today's Fashola is highly overated. If he ever made such giant strides with public funds and projects, that was then - the first four years. The rest as they say 'na wash'.

By the way, what will a thread like this do but to reveal the voice and pulse of peeps in the street.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Why Trader Moni Is Sophisticated Vote Buying – Saraki / Lifeless Body Of Hon. Olatoye Temitope 'sugar' @ UCH / President Buhari Meets With African Ambassadors And CEO Of Samsung (PIX)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 108
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.