Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

Searching For Fashola's Achievements - Politics (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Searching For Fashola's Achievements (23727 Views)

ACN Is Searching For Fashola’s Successor / NCP Secretary Calls For Fashola’s Removal From Office / Lagos Ohanaeze Lists Conditions For Fashola’s Endorsement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 9:03am On Dec 26, 2012
elvis07: Why do pple call up Rochas as one of d best performing governors in nigeria today, wat has Rochas done in IMO state,owerri d statee capital which was once my dream city is now in total mess. To me, BRF still remains d best I ve seen
It is all tribalism.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by FrankC3: 9:18am On Dec 26, 2012
Frank-C:
My own is very simple. How much does Fashola spend daily on feeding and how much exactly is his monthly security vote. Nobody has really helped me out with the answers.
I want to examine the facts to determine how different Fashola is. But it appears that Fashola's online media arm is hiding some thing from us. Please, is it true that LASG got the court to declare the FOI bill a Federal bill and so cannot apply to LASG. What efforts are presently ongoing by Fashola's government to domesticate that bill to enable people like me know exactly how much Fashola spend on feeding everyday, or is Fashola not the greatest democrat of our time again?

Anybody have answers to these?
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by kennytidistar(m): 9:20am On Dec 26, 2012
TRUTH IS A MYSTERY IT TAKES TIME TO BE UNRAVEL BUT SINCERELY AND ETYMOLOGICALLY SPEAKING. FASHOLA HAS REACH HIS PEAK OF DISGRACE AND THE REAL NIGERIANS ARE OUT TO QUESTION HIM GREAT MIND WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY.

MY QUESTION IS? WHY DID HE SACK DOCTORS, THOSE ONE'S WERE STRONGER THAN HIM THEY DISPLACED HIM,

HE WITHHELD BABA IYABO SURVEILANCE SUV WITH OUT CHARGING HIS COMPANY TO COURT DUE TO HIS DRACONIAN LAW BECAUSE HE KNEW HE WILL LOOSE IN COURT, THAT ONE NA OLD SOLDIER HE WITHHELD TENS OF HIS BRT BUSES.

HE STOP OKADA'S EVEN WITH STREETS AND HE CLAIM IT WAS ON MAJOR ROADS, I EVENTUALLY HEARD THAT THOSE OKADAS HE SEIZED WERE BE USED TO CANPAIGN IN ONDO STATE WHICH ALASO ADURA EVENTUALLY BECAME A MILLIONAIRE OVERNIGHT, THEY LOST WHOLEFULLY, WHERE IS JUSTICE SALAMI? FASHOLAS MENTOR, CRIMINAL LIKE JUSTICE, OKADAS ARE BACK ON THE ROADS BECAUSE THEY REALISE THAT FASHOLA IS A FRAUD "AFF" STEALING THEIR BIKES FOR THEIR POLITICAL AMBITION,

FASHOLA INCREASE LASU SCHOOL FEES AND DECEIVE THEM WITH WORLD CLASS STANDARD, THERE IS NO COMMON WISELESS NETWORK IN LASU.

I PITY FASHOLA, BECAUSE NO ONE EVER EAT HIS CAKE AND HAVE IT HE WILL ALWAYS PAY FOR IT.

And any ACN member that quote meand type rubbish me he/she never eat the fruit os his labour. AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Revolva(m): 9:49am On Dec 26, 2012
cool Please nobody should compare Fashola and any other governor - the guy is a worldclass governor ok
The way he transformed lagos was marvelous especially the roads he maintained and still constructing and also the train route to badagry and the eko atlantic city - even the street naming project now every street in lagos has a street label -fashola for president jare
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 9:57am On Dec 26, 2012
kennytidistar: TRUTH IS A MYSTERY IT TAKES TIME TO BE UNRAVEL BUT SINCERELY AND ETYMOLOGICALLY SPEAKING. FASHOLA HAS REACH HIS PEAK OF DISGRACE AND THE REAL NIGERIANS ARE OUT TO QUESTION HIM GREAT MIND WE HAVE IN THIS COUNTRY.

MY QUESTION IS? WHY DID HE SACK DOCTORS, THOSE ONE'S WERE STRONGER THAN HIM THEY DISPLACED HIM,

HE WITHHELD BABA IYABO SURVEILANCE SUV WITH OUT CHARGING HIS COMPANY TO COURT DUE TO HIS DRACONIAN LAW BECAUSE HE KNEW HE WILL LOOSE IN COURT, THAT ONE NA OLD SOLDIER HE WITHHELD TENS OF HIS BRT BUSES.

HE STOP OKADA'S EVEN WITH STREETS AND HE CLAIM IT WAS ON MAJOR ROADS, I EVENTUALLY HEARD THAT THOSE OKADAS HE SEIZED WERE BE USED TO CANPAIGN IN ONDO STATE WHICH ALASO ADURA EVENTUALLY BECAME A MILLIONAIRE OVERNIGHT, THEY LOST WHOLEFULLY, WHERE IS JUSTICE SALAMI? FASHOLAS MENTOR, CRIMINAL LIKE JUSTICE, OKADAS ARE BACK ON THE ROADS BECAUSE THEY REALISE THAT FASHOLA IS A FRAUD "AFF" STEALING THEIR BIKES FOR THEIR POLITICAL AMBITION,

FASHOLA INCREASE LASU SCHOOL FEES AND DECEIVE THEM WITH WORLD CLASS STANDARD, THERE IS NO COMMON WISELESS NETWORK IN LASU.

I PITY FASHOLA, BECAUSE NO ONE EVER EAT HIS CAKE AND HAVE IT HE WILL ALWAYS PAY FOR IT.

And any ACN member that quote meand type rubbish me he/she never eat the fruit os his labour. AMEN!

Who are the real Nigerians? Igbos? Interesting... Biafrans are now the real Nigerians. Man, we now the real patroitic Nigerians and we know the traitors among us who pray for the destruction of Nigeria daily. Nigeria has defeated them and we will continue to defeat them - God has put us on top of them. No mischievous element can do any evil to us - not even Igbos.

Eko o no baje, Nigeria o ni baje ooo. And the reason a Igbo man will never rule this country.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Whizkay(m): 10:01am On Dec 26, 2012
nobody is perfect, BRF is a 'steal some' 'give some' guy better than 'steal all' 'give nofn' guyz.. we should still appreciate im for being a better devil cos its nt as if he hasnt done anyfn at all like sm unfortunate lads are sayn here.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 10:08am On Dec 26, 2012
Revolva: cool Please nobody should compare Fashola and any other governor - the guy is a worldclass governor ok
The way he transformed lagos was marvelous especially the roads he maintained and still constructing and also the train route to badagry and the eko atlantic city - even the street naming project now every street in lagos has a street label -fashola for president jare

All you are mentioning are things that haven't happened yet and you say he is world class? Is the eko atlantic existing? Is the railway running? Please come back and post again when they are functioning. That will probably be in 2025!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by kennytidistar(m): 10:21am On Dec 26, 2012
[Revolva] cool Please nobody should compare Fashola and any other governor - the guy is a worldclass governor ok
The way he transformed lagos was marvelous especially the roads he maintained and still constructing and also the train route to badagry and the eko atlantic city - even the street naming project now every street in lagos has a street label -fashola for president jare.

Guy it shows you are only working on demsay demsay, that train progect is world bank/FGN initiativs which will link through some part african countries, state are only allow to contribute 10% because each state will be a major beneficiary, doubt me? I have a copy of the black and white agreement, i am very surprise when i heard fashola in is normal noise making claiming he is the one implementing the progect. What a fake personality i'm sure okonjo iweala who initiated the plan will just be laughing at fashola's ignoramouse disease state of mind.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by bashydemy(m): 10:30am On Dec 26, 2012
Aderostock:

There is a toll gate at Airport road, residents of mafoluku, ajao estate and airforce base that pass thru this dirty route pay money everytime on this road that can never be compared with the lekki road but no one complains.
Abeg help me enlighteen those idiot jare. i wonder why no one criticize the Airport toll gate
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by najoke: 10:59am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Globe:
Some hours have passed and I still cannot sight any fashola project. Please I don't know if my fellow searchers have made any progress with sighting a fashola project? we are sitting under a tree here in obalende resting and drinking water

still on the mission to search for fashola projects. HELP.

Guy stop displaying ur foolishness in public
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by solelymade: 11:22am On Dec 26, 2012
I commiserate with d OP, for the backwardness of d Igbo clan & GEJ's failure to produce an attempt to longlasting positive socio-engineering effect like Fashola, have left him frustrated & rebellious leading him to putting up a tag of non-performance on a Governor whose achievement the deaf heard, the blind saw & the dumb spoke about.
Have told u guyz severally, rather than channel ur energy into the "lets pull him sydrome", it can be better utilized in sleepin wit ur wives to produce kids. We committ ourselves into raising them and pledge 2 nurture them in d best possible way so they can help raise ur tattered nation to glory in the shortest possible time. I can't see any of u nerd of the present generation achieving any feat worthy of emulation to National Development because u are busy strategizing on kipnapping ur people.
@Sincere Nigeria, Ojukwu died a sadman and he won't be smiling anytime soon if u continue this way.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by bongila(f): 11:38am On Dec 26, 2012
After going through this thread,I am sickened at the depth of hatred and enmity between,igbos and yorubas.
My gosh!People who otherwise should be civil have resorted to vulgar name callings and steewwpid tribal comments.
There's what is called freedom of speech and personal opinion,and criticisms are meant to spur up progress.
There's no country that doesn't question the performance rate of it's government and to think that Fashola's performance won't be challenged and questioned is a big lie.

2 Likes

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by emiye(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2012
City hall delivered by fashola and others

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by free13: 11:58am On Dec 26, 2012
thelastPope:

All you are mentioning are things that haven't happened yet and you say he is world class? Is the eko atlantic existing? Is the railway running? Please come back and post again when they are functioning. That will probably be in 2025!

grin grin grin grin
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by eldoradoxx: 12:03pm On Dec 26, 2012
OsunOriginal: [left][/left]

These Igbos are still here. Anyway, your post is interesting. A Igbo illegal immigrant from the bush of Biafran republic demanding accountability from the governor of his host state. Yorubas are too accommodating and we make life so comfortable for these animals from the bush of south east that easily they forget their status here. Fashola has cleansed Oshodi (where Igbo miscreats used to hide), CMS, etc. The next place of call now is Ladipo (very smelly area messed up by Igbos) and then Alaba (another Igbo den - very dirty and messed up by Igbos). Those two places must be sanitised, cleansed of the dirty pigs and rebuilt to a status that befits the Yorubas. Igbos, tell your brothers in Ladipo and Alaba that we are coming - Lagos is not Aba. Lagos is a mega enviable city and we will not again allow Igbos to take us back. Fly back to Aba if you want to live like pigs - Eko o ni baje ooo.
That is the problem with an average Yorubaman, too tribalistic and constricted by tribal sentiment to see reasons in other peoples opinion. Yet same people who have milked us dry from independence are our Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba, Tiv, ibibio, Ijaw etc brothers whom we chose not to speak out against, they re pple that kept us in thos mess!! Who told you that am ibo or that I ve anything to do with Lagos land of the insanee? I may have very serious biased liking for the ibos but am not. Why wouldn't I love the ibo over you and your Yoruba brothers? Its not about tribe or state, the same way I can criticise Fashola if he is not showing 2.5 trillion worth of project is same manner I ll criticise my hopeless and idiota Governor Uduaghan for messing up my state. See beyond shallow mindedness, see beyond the media hypes, begin to ask questions about where billions of IGR is goin into!!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Torch1(m): 12:20pm On Dec 26, 2012
Wow! Finally am at last page and am yet to see any completed tangible project by Fashola.

Honestly am startled!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by FlameZee(m): 12:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
Torch1: Wow! Finally am at last page and am yet to see any completed tangible project by Fashola.

Honestly am startled!
shup up der abeg.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by homosapien(m): 12:40pm On Dec 26, 2012
The only road dat has been a source of worry to my community sumwhere in ojo was tarred by Fashola admin. If dat is his only achievement (wich is not) i tink he tried
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Torch1(m): 12:41pm On Dec 26, 2012
Flame-Zee:

shup up der abeg.
You can shut me up by providing what i want to see and stop ranting abeg!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by boladez(m): 12:44pm On Dec 26, 2012
I wonder why people are responding to this GEJ staff called Sincere9ja, it is one of two things

1. Either you are blind in which case you need to get guide who knows Lagos before Fashola and can honestly give you a good description of what he sees and experiences
2. You do not reside in Lagos or you are one of those living under the bridges or riding okada who have recently been encouraged to leave Lagos to live a better life elsewhere

Fashola's achievements in Lagos are not subject debate , the only issue is , would he have done it better!.

To your principal,GEJ, his achievements are not visible other than the airports and the increased Megawatts on the pages of the newspapers , or the phantom growing economy he claims in his speeches where the unemployment rate is increasing and middle class reducing daily. Go to his face book and see his popularity even among his friends as at 26th Dec.

Even if FAshola is not performing, we are happy with him and look forward to him holding higher positions so that he can secure the future of your children,your children do not have to end up like you where you eat from the table of corruption!

It is an insult to compare our intelligent and people oriented Fashola to your quite slow principal
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by DeeDok: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
I think u hate good tins in ur life,do u actually stay in Lagos cos i think u re jst lukin 4 attention which u nd ur low brain won't find...hate it or luv it Fashola is the best.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by DeeDok: 1:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Stop dciving ur brain nd face d truth,Rochas speak more nd do less almost 2yrs tel me one landmark project rochas has done,i live both in owerri nd lagos there is no basis 4 comparism.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by marveouz: 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
If you choose to walk around blindly....those who live in Lagos can attest to the development and strides made by Fashola.....for me he is not the epitome of what of what a governor should be but he is a better thief....when compared to GEJ and so many governors.....if you can run to defend GEJ when he has done nothing for us.....let me defend what i can see and feel......open your eyes without bias or prejudice even if you are paid to defame him.....their are rooms for improvement.....and we also need to scold him and ask questions....but not be prejudice. We all know what Lagos used to look like from mainland to island and we know how it is now.

http://www.lamata-ng.com/brt.htm
http://www.ekoatlantic.com/videogallery/index.htm
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/4
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/1
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/3
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/5
https://www.nairaland.com/695873/fashola-eko-o-ni-baje/6

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E906CPuq5Ac&hl=en&fs=1
http://www.lagosstate.gov.ng/gallery.php?g=TWluaXN0cnkrb2YrV29ya3MrYW5kK2luZnJhc3RydWN0dXJl
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 3:26pm On Dec 26, 2012
bongila: After going through this thread,I am sickened at the depth of hatred and enmity between,igbos and yorubas.
My gosh!People who otherwise should be civil have resorted to vulgar name callings and steewwpid tribal comments.
There's what is called freedom of speech and personal opinion,and criticisms are meant to spur up progress.
There's no country that doesn't question the performance rate of it's government and to think that Fashola's performance won't be challenged and questioned is a big lie.

Who are Igbos to question any south western governors? What moral justification and understanding do they have to even open their mouth when the Yorubas are discussing how to move the country or a state forward?

It is not the Igbos that will question our governors - they should go back to their villages and question the villagers that are rulling there. We are too sophisticated for Igbo to question our leaders. We are progressives and constantly monitoring our leaders. We chased PDP out of power in Ogun, Oyo, Osun and Ekiti state. Tell me how many of your bushy states have been able to change leadership since 1999 - it has been PDP and nothing the dumbos in the south east villages can do about it. The same villagers who can not effect leadership change in their villages want to come here to talk in the midst of civilized people.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by thelastPope(m): 3:32pm On Dec 26, 2012
bongila: After going through this thread,I am sickened at the depth of hatred and enmity between,igbos and yorubas.

Bro, you have said it all! You deserve one bottle!
I don't understand why it is a taboo to question Fashola's performance but these same people are quick to question every other Nigerian leader or politician. It is very funny. They call themselves progressives but they cannot question their leaders and they have no internal democracy while those they call non-progressives have true democracy and can question their leaders. This has made their leaders demi gods that run the state the way they like completely unchallenged. it is sad!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 3:35pm On Dec 26, 2012
I commend all those who participated in this MASSIVE search for Fashola's tangible projects in the last 6yrs, including those who presented certain projects they considered tangible. The projects presented for consideration so far, in my opinion, cannot be considered tangible when put side by side with the monthly revenue of N30billion times 6yrs. However, one project stands out- the Lagos metro rail line- and would have made all the difference. Unfortunately, this project is still uncompleted 6yrs after Fashola took oath of office.
Therefore, having gone thru all the comments, presentations of projects made so far and parused through information gathered from participants on ground, I hereby declare this SEARCH UNSUCCESSFUL.
Case closed!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by OsunOriginal: 3:37pm On Dec 26, 2012
eldoradoxx: That is the problem with an average Yorubaman, too tribalistic and constricted by tribal sentiment to see reasons in other peoples opinion. Yet same people who have milked us dry from independence are our Ibo, Hausa and Yoruba, Tiv, ibibio, Ijaw etc brothers whom we chose not to speak out against, they re pple that kept us in thos mess!! Who told you that am ibo or that I ve anything to do with Lagos land of the insanee? I may have very serious biased liking for the ibos but am not. Why wouldn't I love the ibo over you and your Yoruba brothers? Its not about tribe or state, the same way I can criticise Fashola if he is not showing 2.5 trillion worth of project is same manner I ll criticise my hopeless and idiota Governor Uduaghan for messing up my state. See beyond shallow mindedness, see beyond the media hypes, begin to ask questions about where billions of IGR is goin into!!

Now you denying your tribe... No problem. Even if you are not Igbo and you love Igbo, then you are Igbo because it is about character. Birds of the same feather fly together.

When Igbos are demonstrating hatred for other tribes and other peoples'belief, it is ok but when others fire back at them, it comes tribalism/bad thing.

Change your ways and begin to use your brain when dealing with other people - otherwise, you will always be isolated and put where you belong.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ba7man(m): 4:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
If only these guys will use their time to question their own Governors and stop worrying bout Fashola, Nigeria would get better. Classic example of the black man's "Pull me down syndrome". By the time they look up Lagos and the West would have been so far gone they'll need visas to get in.

1 Like

Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by ba7man(m): 4:52pm On Dec 26, 2012
I was thinking they were on-to somthing till they started mentioning UYO as an example of a working environment. Why won't it work? When you spend 40billion on developing an area barely larger than Ketu. They're now questioning a man spending less to run one of the most populated States in the world.
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by Nobody: 5:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
He's still my favorite man in the government of Nigeria at the moment!
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by boladez(m): 5:25pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: I commend all those who participated in this MASSIVE search for Fashola's tangible projects in the last 6yrs, including those who presented certain projects they considered tangible. The projects presented for consideration so far, in my opinion, cannot be considered tangible when put side by side with the monthly revenue of N30billion times 6yrs. However, one project stands out- the Lagos metro rail line- and would have made all the difference. Unfortunately, this project is still uncompleted 6yrs after Fashola took oath of office.
Therefore, having gone thru all the comments, presentations of projects made so far and parused through information gathered from participants on ground, I hereby declare this SEARCH UNSUCCESSFUL.
Case closed!

Prosecution and Jury...well done! PDP style
Re: Searching For Fashola's Achievements by owo(m): 10:29pm On Dec 26, 2012
Really Interesting !!! No project?

Wishing it was possible to have a clear intellectual discussions here, but alas it may be a pipe dream. I'll try by starting with some posers.
Going through all the pages of this thread raises more questions than answers.
What is the vision of the current Lagos state Government in the following areas?
- education (primary to university)?
- health?
- transportation ie movement of goods and services?
- industries ?
- employment?
- social services?
- power?
- water supply?

How do the current planned projects fit a clear/big scheme of things?
What has Lagos done with the head-start that Lagos received with all the major roads built by the Feds before moving to Abuja?

Are current projects, imagined and real, in the real interest of the people?

How much does Lagos make from its internally generated revenue and what is it used for?
How much of Lagos' income is received from Federal allocation?
Are the projects and recurrent expenditure in tandem with income?

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Peter Obi Resignes From APGA BOT / Adeshina Akinpelu Escapes Assassination In Ibadan, Gani Adams Accused (Photos) / 2023: South-west Will Produce The Next President Of Nigeria — Ahmad Lawan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.