Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions (12612 Views)

Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective / Why I Am Slow - Buhari / ADAMAWA GUBER: Ribadu Fails To Register In PDP, Beats A Hasty Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Super1759: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2012
geeez: We don't think you are slow sir, there isn't even any movement at all, and if you're trying to give us the impression that your decisions are thought through before announcing them, then I think that is so untrue as you have had to reverse yourself on so many occasions
its like he now listen to the crowd. During his presidential media chat. He said he dosent care about what they say or think. Why is he equating his acts to what people think?
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 26, 2012
the man has to conduct feasibility studies before he takes any action na - even if it is to make a speech
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 8:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Please!Please!Please! Nigerians

Leave this man alone!

He means well for Nigeria!

He is making Nigeria Better!

He loves Nigeria!

I love My President!

Vote GEJ AGAIN in 2015!

HE is not SLOW!

He is Very Very Smart!
Like this guy Below:-

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2012
Why dis guy de always address us from church?
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 26, 2012
If Nigerians can learn to focus their critical criticisms on their State Governors and LG Chairpersons as much as they do to the President, then there will be development on the State level which is closer to the people. Abuja cant put food on your tables, wire your streets and provide your local hospital with drugs daily. The States and LGs get billions every 4-5 weeks.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The ACN propagandists have one thing in common- they find it very convenient to abuse, ridicule, hurl insults and curse political opponents. But when one ASK to be shown the achievements of Fashola, they say it is NO-GO-AREA. In fact for daring to ASK to be shown the achievements of Fashola or any other ACN governor, the propagandists will abuse, curse and hurl insults at you. They say we should accept whatever label they place on any politician as FINAL. Those they label performers, like Fashola, must be accepted by all and sundry as performers. Those they label as failures, must be regarded by all and sundry as failures. Any attempt to clarify any label will be met with curses, abuses and fierce attacks.
This Guy 'SOUNDS' like DERI of Saharareporters.

SCUMBAG!!!
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by tarryT(m): 9:36am On Dec 26, 2012
Aderostock:

We will show him and his cohorts an exit door come 2015. He has failed woefully from day one till now.
Abeg park well... Noisemaking on NL is not allowed. GEJ was never popular here,.yet he won. He will win again come 2015. Reality and NL is "7up"..the difference is clear. ACN fairly used BB..:p
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 9:37am On Dec 26, 2012
taharqa: SHUT dat yr mouth there HYPOCRITE. In as much as i loath Anenih, is he more CORRUPT (or seen as such) than Tinubu yr master? Is Tinubu, d chap u praise to high heavens here and who virtuali CONTROLS govts in d SW, any beta?....SHUT yr trap there again..
thank you very much for that.some people just type out of sheer ignorance and extreme stewpeedity.ha! Freedom of speech doesnt mean freedom to type nonesense na.nawa o.lol

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:33am On Dec 26, 2012
We don,t give a damn sad

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 26, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]@Sincere 9gerian, people like you are more reason why we are in the mess we are in now, the issue on ground now is not about ACN, it's about the OP's post, ACN might have failed us but GEJ hasn't done any better(that's the issue on ground).

Let's not be blindfolded by party, our assessment should be based on their records, it's not about painting one party black to make the other look white. I agree that ACN has failed, PDP has failed.
[/color]
My friend, stop telling LIES. I hate LIES. I am not the reason Nigeria is in a mess. I am entitled to my opinion, just like every other person, including you. That I dont agree with you does not make me the problem with Nigeria. And if you want to know the problem with Nigeria, I'll tell you. The problem with Nigeria is SYSTEMIC. We run a DYSFUNCTIONAL federation, that has been aptly described as FEEDING BOTTLE federation. All Nigeria has been doing in last 3 to 4 decades is SHARE OIL money. No productivity, no creativity, no hardwork, no innovation. The dysfunctional system was further compounded by SENSELESS acts of past govts, including forceful take over of missionary schools(responsible for fall in standard of education and upsurge in crime and criminality), seizure of privately owned refineries and creation fuel subsidy(reason why there are no functional private refineries in Nig today).
Unfortunately, the damages have taken root over the decade. Some are even irreversible. For instance the dysfunctional federation cannot be reversed by the incumbent because there will fierce opposition from legislators and governors from the north. The dysfunctional system has created a huge salary bill that depletes funds that would have been used to execute capital projects at both federal and state levels(except states that enjoy extra 13% derivation from oil) and a FERTILE GROUND for corruption. To make matters worse, nobody is creating wealth that will increase revenue. We'r all scampering and SHARING oil money. This is the PROBLEM with Nigeria. The incumbent is managing a very COMPLEX, COMPLICATED and dis-united (dis-united since independence) country. Even Obama will not fare better as the president of Nigeria. He may even be assasinated. The incumbent will do his bit and will sometime leave the stage for some others to try their hand on this same DYSFUNCTIONAL country

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 10:49am On Dec 26, 2012
Isn't this old news? Definitely not the first time I've heard him say that.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by lacasa: 10:52am On Dec 26, 2012
You see in Life or better still, in Nigeria we tend to act before thinking.

Seeing people. Like "tarhaqa, sincere9jerian, Billyonaire" on the GEJ bandwagon huffing and puffing, working tirelessly to camouflage and sell a rotten product such as this present govt at all costs, not givin a damn abt wat injuries this can bring to their personal integrity not only as nigerians but as human beings.

This same kind of attitude where one murders the blatant Truth in order to earn personal n selfish reward by preaching and defending what is Bad, will never get us anywhere in this country.

Infact, this is part of the reason we r where. We are as a nation, laughing stocks, fraudsters, evil etc. We celebrate mediocrity, evil, stealing, corruption, where it suits us and in-turn forget the honest, hard-working, the good ones amongst us.

As it is said: "99 days for the thief and the 100th for the owner".

You guys shld help yrselves so that atleast, nigerians esp the youths of today can have an attitudinal re-orientation that will make us better than those misleading us in power

6 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by GentleNaaz(m): 10:54am On Dec 26, 2012
Eko Ile:

So, after his patient and methodical thinking, he gave us Anenih as the NPA Boss? What a lowly built dullard and barrel bottom thinker.

This man is not only ridiculing us, he's insulting our intelligence.
Common sharap, i say sharap. U r among dose dat hate GEJ wt passion n ntn he does, wl b seen aright by local deviants lik u. Dnt insult our president pls. No mata wat, he is stil d no 1 citizen n deserves some respect. Insultn GEJ means insultn Nigerians n Nigeria. Stop ds insult mr man.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 10:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Eko Ile:

So, after his patient and methodical thinking, he gave us Anenih as the NPA Boss? What a lowly built dullard and barrel bottom thinker.

This man is not only ridiculing us, he's insulting our intelligence.

2015 tinz.

He isn't as dull as many people think.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Frankbaro(m): 10:57am On Dec 26, 2012
We shall find out if ur slow or fast in 2015. Its fast approaching and we're waiting.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by 80million1: 11:01am On Dec 26, 2012
#speechless*

okay sir!
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by phoneport(m): 11:01am On Dec 26, 2012
One day Jona go swallow the Fish.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by EzePromoe: 11:03am On Dec 26, 2012
How did GEJ came to know about this? Is he a NLder undecided
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by RedLight1: 11:04am On Dec 26, 2012
Kamanda: .
This Guy 'SOUNDS' like DERI of Saharareporters.

SCUMBAG!!!
that deri guy is the biggest douchebag have ever seen in my life
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 11:05am On Dec 26, 2012
Am i sure commenting on this thread wont prevent me from eating rice this afternoon ?!
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by misreal(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2012
miiraaj:

Please don't blame him. Confusion and dumbness is part of his DNA. Don't ever get disappointed in his actions or comments,for he does not knw wat he is doing.
i 1da hw naijerianz tink atymz.rome waz nt built in 10yrz.hw cn we xpect gej to dvelop naija wit 8yrz.gej haz gven us transparency 4 a strt.u wil undastand wat tranzpency meanz wen we av a new govmnt.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 11:06am On Dec 26, 2012
Omoasiri: Omg!!! What a hell is this guy saying for goodness sake?.........i curse the day that i voted for u as 9ja's president!!!!
Jonatan, i think u should go for seminars in the U.S. And go learn from OBAMA....and also from d GHANIANS.
Shame on u!!! Imagin, we crownd u as a hawk bird, and u cant even carry a day old chicken........RUBBISHHHHHHHHH........TIN[color=#000099][/color]
Not trying to justify GEJ or anything,but are you saying that obama makes hasty decisions,because that is what you are implying,since you disagree with GEJ's message.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nauttyprof(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2012
A good leader must be quick in clearing his tables for new ones to come in after due consultation. He needs to ask himself how his slow decision had resulted in the improvement of our country, instead its getting worse day by day.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by nagoma(m): 11:10am On Dec 26, 2012
taharqa: SHUT dat yr mouth there HYPOCRITE. In as much as i loath Anenih, is he more CORRUPT (or seen as such) than Tinubu yr master? Is Tinubu, d chap u praise to high heavens here and who virtuali CONTROLS govts in d SW, any beta?....SHUT yr trap there again..

I pity you for trying to defend a man with no capacity.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 11:12am On Dec 26, 2012
nagoma:

I pity you for trying to defend a man with no capacity.
Then who has the capacity.
Is it that corper killer called buhari?
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 11:14am On Dec 26, 2012
Nauttyprof: A good leader must be quick in clearing his tables for new ones to come in after due consultation. He needs to ask himself how his slow decision had resulted in the improvement of our country, instead its getting worse day by day.
If you 've not seen any improvement in the country,then you must be a very insincere person.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by IncomeTutor: 11:14am On Dec 26, 2012
Nigerians need a President who can take hasty decisions
that are on TARGET. Nigeria is a place with HASTY people.

After all GBOKO HARAM, armed robbers, corrupt oficers (amass welath
for only 1 term in office), etc are fast.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by addey(m): 11:15am On Dec 26, 2012

As usual one of the paid area boys from south south must say something

2 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Pataki: 11:17am On Dec 26, 2012
The foolish brained president did not need a committee to review his food allocations.

The foolish brained president did not need a committee to review changing Unilag to Maulag.

The foolish brained president did not need a committee to review announcing the removal of ''fake subsidy''.

The foolish brained president did not need a committee to review his cassava bread policy.

You know why? He means business!

Whenever your useless president needs to delay matters, he sets-up a committee to review the reports compiled from the findings of a corrupt committee based on the initial research of a previous corrupt committee.

3 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by OmoTier1(m): 11:17am On Dec 26, 2012
tarryT: Abeg park well... Noisemaking on NL is not allowed. GEJ was never popular here,.yet he won. He will win again come 2015. Reality and NL is "7up"..the difference is clear. ACN fairly used BB..:p

You better put aside that expired Palm wine you had for christmas and go use chewing stick to brush your smelling teeth cry ...
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by nagoma(m): 11:18am On Dec 26, 2012

What you are saying is ; Because TINUBU ( who is not in government now) IS CORRUPT IT IS JUSTIFIABLE TO APPOINT ANOTHER CORRUPT PERSON INTO AN EXTREMELY TEMPTING HIGH LEVEL POSITION WHERE HE WILL OBVIOUSLY ESCALATE CORRUPTION? this is by a president who claims to be fighting corruption. I conclude that you are more retarrded than our clueless president.

4 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by shyna501: 11:18am On Dec 26, 2012
GEJ.. Full of suprises. Wot does hasty decisions mean?. Has he 4gotten wot he did on january 1st 2012? ​i can't travel 2my village nw jst because of my xperience last yr jan.1st! Dis man Iڪ A clown, ​i swear.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bolaji Abdullahi To Become APC Spokesman (photo) / Patience Jonathan: "EFCC Sent Assassins After Me, Bugged My Phones" / Tenure Extension: APC To Hold Fresh NEC Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.