Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,544 members, 7,823,387 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions (12603 Views)

Army: AI Report On Clash With Shi’ites Hasty, Partial, Subjective / Why I Am Slow - Buhari / ADAMAWA GUBER: Ribadu Fails To Register In PDP, Beats A Hasty Retreat. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Dtwoabbey(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2012
Mr. Presidull, you said once a decision is made, no more reverse but you ve gone back from ur decision many time. To remind you of one, you were the one who promised all the civil servants the payment of new minimum wage of at least #18,000 and ordered the payment as far back as july 2010 but up till this moment, you ve done nothing about it. You are a disgrace to this country. Think of this and change for better mr presidullard.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 11:45am On Dec 26, 2012
kingoflag:

Seriously, what grade did you drop out of school?
yeah.
When you are bereft of ideas and valid replies,you resort to dishing out insults.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by tellwisdom: 11:46am On Dec 26, 2012
And its not hasty copping 1 billion naira for food yearly?? ....foolissh ediot sad angry
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 11:48am On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: whydidn't you impeach OBJ?
The man was even looking for a third term.

Well, Ive never voted in a Nigerian election, was not conversant with Nigerian Politics as much (as I am now) during that period, and I was/am not in Government, so I couldnt "Impeach" him. Plus, at the time, I did my best to avoid anything related to Nigeria because you guys and your mentality will drive any normal person crazy so I stayed away. However, compared to OBJ, this block head illiterate is a monumental disaster. Remember, OBJ gave yall the telecoms revolution that is allowing you spew your ignorance to billions worldwide. He also negotiated a deal with the Paris Club and world bank to erase Nigeria's debt in its entirety; as in Nigeria's foreign debt was $0.00. He also left a reserve of over $60Billion. Today, how much is your debt, how much is in the reserves?

Dude, like I asked you earlier, what grade did you drop out of school before becoming an area boy because debating you is starting to be like GEJ contesting Obama. Youre too ignorant and dunderheaded for my liking.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by DANILSA(m): 11:50am On Dec 26, 2012
Pataki: The foolish brained president did not need a committee to review his food allocations.

The foolish brained president did not need a committee to review changing Unilag to Maulag.

The foolish brained president did not need a committee to review announcing the removal of ''fake subsidy''.

The foolish brained president did not need a committee to review his cassava bread policy.

You know why? He means business!

Whenever your useless president needs to delay matters, he sets-up a committee to review the reports compiled from the findings of a corrupt committee based on the initial research of a previous corrupt committee.
PLEASE FREEDOM OF SPEECH IS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT YOU JUST TYPED, HIS SLOW THAT IS WHY YOU CAN TYPE THIS COMFORTABLY IN YOUR HOUSE, IF BUHARI IS IN POWER YOU COULD HAVE BEEN IN KIRIKIRI FOR TYPING THRASH
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by speaktome(m): 11:53am On Dec 26, 2012
MTCHEEEEEW! Make una dey dia dey kill una self

Abeg Mummy bring dat isi ewu (goat head) make i merry d Xmass jare[b][/b]
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 26, 2012
solomon111: yeah.
When you are bereft of ideas and valid replies,you resort to dishing out insults.

No, its not that, its because youre really ignorant. I mean, go through your own posts and pretend someone else wrote them. You come across as a reined horse that can only see as its master prods. Itd do people like you a whole lot of good to start thinking outside of tribe and religion and start thinking for the collective good of the nation, because you are not only doing yourself a disservice, youre also condemning your generations to eternal servitude. GEJ and his cronies stacking Billions that belong to you offshore will not benefit you in anyway. So, you can support him all you want just because he speaks your language or practices your beliefs, it doesnt change the fact that him and his cronies are getting richer, while you and yours are getting poorer.

And even if they are giving you crumbs to fight their interests online, guess what? When it gets down to the get down, they will exchange that laptop they handed you for an AK-47 and send you into battle to keep on fighting their interests. In the end, myopic fo.ols like you always lose.

Anyways, like I asked you earlier: WHAT FUC*KING GRADE DID YOU DROP OUT, BECAUSE YOU SOUND TOO STU.PID FOR MY LIKING!

3 Likes

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by duni04(m): 11:56am On Dec 26, 2012
Upon all d nonsense we're posting here, jonathan will still win in 2015 and its the usual culprits, all these loud mouth pple on nairaland that'll vote him in.
Jonathan is such a clown. Listening to the guy talk is just comic relief, listening to his wife is even worse. And to think that 's Nigeria's first family says a lot about us as Nigerians. How d hell did we allow those buffoons into Aso rock in d first place?

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by TableLeg(m): 11:58am On Dec 26, 2012
SHUT UP JONATHAN!
OTUEKE VAGABOND

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 12:00pm On Dec 26, 2012
kingoflag:

No, its not that, its because youre really ignorant. I mean, go through your own posts and pretend someone else wrote them. You come across as a reined horse that can only see as its master prods. Itd do people like you a whole lot of good to start thinking outside of tribe and religion and start thinking for the collective good of the nation, because you are not only doing yourself a disservice, youre also condemning your generations to eternal servitude. GEJ and his cronies stacking Billions that belong to you offshore will not benefit you in anyway. So, you can support him all you want just because he speaks your language or practices your beliefs, it doesnt change the fact that him and his cronies are getting richer, while you and yours are getting poorer.

And even if they are giving you crumbs to fight their interests online, guess what? When it gets down to the get down, they will exchange that laptop they handed you for an AK-47 and send you into battle to keep on fighting their interests. In the end, myopic fo.ols like you always lose.

Anyways, like I asked you earlier: WHAT FUC*KING GRADE DID YOU DROP OUT, BECAUSE YOU SOUND TOO STU.PID FOR MY LIKING!
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by k2039: 12:04pm On Dec 26, 2012
phelpy: critics are people that think they know the road, but cannot drive...smh
[color=soyouquotedme]senseless, so we should sit down and maintain the status quo.
Smh.
If Gej knew he couldn't drive why did he volunteer to drive the bus.
[/color]
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 12:05pm On Dec 26, 2012
Walexz02:
u ar a moffon!
I hate when pple see the truth and turn there back against it... I am nt a Fashola fan, bt the thread u ar refaring to is right ther on the hmepage, many pictures were uploaded in other to convice the OP totally of what Mr.Fash have archievd in lagos state. So, what again?
I hv told u several time(s) that if u hate some1 personally keep it to ur self and stop posting bull-shit here on NL.
LIAR! I dont hate anyone. Have you EVER read where i called Fashola names, abused or hurled insults at him? I have NEVER done that. I have the greatest respect for Fashola. Yes, I disagree with his rating in terms of performance but that's my opinion. On the other hand, you are the HATER. You HATE GEJ with all your heart and soul. You abuse him, call him names, insult and curse him. You are the pathologic HATER
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Sweetlemon(f): 12:06pm On Dec 26, 2012
GEJ is not slow, neither is he stupid. The man knows exactly what he's doing!
He just puts on the meek attitude to draw sentiments from naïve Nigerians so they can keep blaming "Cabals" and people who are "working against his govt" for his inability to perform.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by macherie1: 12:07pm On Dec 26, 2012
Didn't we get this people think I'm slow speech last year? But u were not slow in fuel subsidy removal and Hike in cost of electricity. U boldly and stubbornly opposed the whole country during the mass action when u removed fuel subsidy.and for your Info Electricity generation is still whack!!! I wonder if the 4000megawatz is in ur dream! And may God reward u for disturbing my christmas with this annoying speech of urs!!!
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by dady12: 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
who told mr. president that people think that he is slow in decision making?3 yrs since his ascendency to the throne of presidency and he had nothing to show for his achievement so far ,everyday we heard about megawatts of power and no evidence on ground to back them up,he only remain busy setting up commitee and cancellation of commitee report,curruption is the order of the day,insecurity at the corner,infastrutural decay and umemployment increasing tremediously,yet he will come to the public and says rulbish.the question is when is he going to be fast in decision making ,2nd tenure?he must be joking,he had show his level of incompetency and they have to show him the exit,the southerner have nothing to show for having a southern president,op, i am tired hearing anything about GEJ,he should allow enjoy this xmas without thinking much about his trouble
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by solomon111(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
LIAR! I dont hate anyone. Have you EVER read where i called Fashola names, abused or hurled insults at him? I have NEVER done that. I have the greatest respect for Fashola. Yes, I disagree with his rating in terms of performance but that's my opinion. On the other hand, you are the HATER. You HATE GEJ with all your heart and soul. You abuse him, call him names, insult and curse him. You are the pathologic HATER
Exactly!
Majority of them are haters.
This is the reason why you can hardly have a constructive and objective debate on nairaland.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by duni04(m): 12:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
phelpy: critics are people that think they know the road, but cannot drive...smh
Don't think it applies here but nice quote anyways
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by floriana(m): 12:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Slowpoke. 113th to comment.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by franchizy(m): 12:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
I think GEJ shud remain focused and avoid or stop making speeches for now, because the more He makes his speech, the more he gets insulted on dis forum.whether GEJ is slow or not, all we want is the devidends of Democracy.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by ignis: 12:18pm On Dec 26, 2012
Even a snail has its reason for being slow and sluggish. GEJ please save us that rigmarole.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by macherie1: 12:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
Demdem: Even the retardeen himself accepts the fact that he is just too slow. I wonder why his sycophants here will like us to believe otherwise. Very soon, he will also accept that he is dumb and daft.
Can't stop laughing.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by moneyhungry(m): 12:21pm On Dec 26, 2012
TRUTHTELA: IMO, Nigerians are the SLOWEST people on earth. You "VOTED" him in. The SLOW man LORDS himself over millions of the " SMART" and GENIUS ones. If you think he's SLOW, do something about it, if you can't do anything about it, MAY YOU FOREVER REMAIN SILENT. The same DOCILE folks complaining about JOnathan & his SLUGGISH acts, were there when a PETTY THIEF like Obasanjo, came and WREAK HAVOC, LOOT THE TREASURE and CONDUCTED THE WORST ELECTION IN THE HISTORY OF NIGERIA . He left with his LOOT and his moving around FREELY, BLABBING all over the place against Jonathan, ( plotting on how to install another SLOW STOOGE as the president. This same SLOW Jonathan, will start his next tenure by 2015 and the same DOCILE Nigerians, WILL DO "NATHING", but will prefer to rush down to NL, and be ranting BS.

Jonathan, is not SLOW, ( he's only being Jonathan) Nigerians are the SLOWEST and MOST DOCILE people on earth.
GTFOH!
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by k2039: 12:28pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
My friend, stop telling LIES. I hate LIES. I am not the reason Nigeria is in a mess. I am entitled to my opinion, just like every other person, including you. That I dont agree with you does not make me the problem with Nigeria. And if you want to know the problem with Nigeria, I'll tell you. The problem with Nigeria is SYSTEMIC. We run a DYSFUNCTIONAL federation, that has been aptly described as FEEDING BOTTLE federation. All Nigeria has been doing in last 3 to 4 decades is SHARE OIL money. No productivity, no creativity, no hardwork, no innovation. The dysfunctional system was further compounded by SENSELESS acts of past govts, including forceful take over of missionary schools(responsible for fall in standard of education and upsurge in crime and criminality), seizure of privately owned refineries and creation fuel subsidy(reason why there are no functional private refineries in Nig today).
Unfortunately, the damages have taken root over the decade. Some are even irreversible. For instance the dysfunctional federation cannot be reversed by the incumbent because there will fierce opposition from legislators and governors from the north. The dysfunctional system has created a huge salary bill that depletes funds that would have been used to execute capital projects at both federal and state levels(except states that enjoy extra 13% derivation from oil) and a FERTILE GROUND for corruption. To make matters worse, nobody is creating wealth that will increase revenue. We'r all scampering and SHARING oil money. This is the PROBLEM with Nigeria. The incumbent is managing a very COMPLEX, COMPLICATED and dis-united (dis-united since independence) country. Even Obama will not fare better as the president of Nigeria. He may even be assasinated. The incumbent will do his bit and will sometime leave the stage for some others to try their hand on this same DYSFUNCTIONAL country
[color=soyouquotedme][b]I see, I get your point.
That I said earlier on that you are one of the problems had more to do with your criticism since it didn't address the issue at hand.

I agree with most of your post.
The issue now is that are you suggesting we leave GEJ alone to run the country the way he wants.
Mind you he made a lot of promise during the elections(I understand he is not through with his tenure but I will only be decieving myself to believe he would achieve them because I can't see a plan to the attainment of his promises.

He saw the mess on ground, he decided to take the mantle of leadership because he felt he could handle the matters associated with the office of the C-I-C. So that we are criticising him shows that he is leading Nigeria beyond expectation.

I can go on and on, but I'm not ready to write a long epistle because I know you definately understand my bone of contention.

Honestly and frankly I agree with some of what you wrote and I'm sorry you misunderstood the message behind my initial post.

I understand that we are all entitled to our opinion, but it will make maximum sense if we understand the basis for each others opinion.

GEJ failed woefully, his speech reflected lack of decisiveness and that of a confused president.
[/b] [/color]
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by k2039: 12:30pm On Dec 26, 2012
Sweetlemon: GEJ is not slow, neither is he stupid. The man knows exactly what he's doing!
He just puts on the meek attitude to draw sentiments from naïve Nigerians so they can keep blaming "Cabals" and people who are "working against his govt" for his inability to perform.
God bless you my sweet heart, I agree with you in totality, he doesn't want to take full responsibilty for his failures.

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by omenka(m): 12:42pm On Dec 26, 2012
Eko Ile:

So, after his patient and methodical thinking, he gave us Anenih as the NPA Boss? What a lowly built dullard and barrel bottom thinker.

This man is not only ridiculing us, he's insulting our intelligence.
Evrything about that man screams Dullakpo!! Unimaginably dull.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 26, 2012
I do not think you are slow, I think you are a mo ron and incapable of making decisions. I dislike dull people who force their way into managing common wealth more than the Ku klux klan hate blacks.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by juman(m): 12:55pm On Dec 26, 2012
blink182: I do not think you are slow, I think you are a mo ron and incapable of making decisions. I dislike dull people who force their way into managing common wealth more than the Ku klux klan hate blacks.

I don't think is dull. But he is not a politician and he is very undisciplined.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by Jaideyone(m): 1:10pm On Dec 26, 2012
You're not slow sir... U're completely inefficient

1 Like

Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by ocelot2006(m): 1:13pm On Dec 26, 2012
Most of you on this thread, especially ACN apologists, are quick to heap a lot of scathing criticisms laced with insults on the President. Yet you forget the following:

-You enjoyed free and fair elections under GEJ watch.
-You currently enjoy way more hours of electricity in your respective location (and probably pay way less for your utility bill), thanks to the GEJ administration that tackled the rot in the then comatose power sector, revamped and built more power generation, transmission, and distribution facilities. Oh, don't forget the ongoing privatisation process.
-Your nation's foreign reserves continue to rise.
-Your children, siblings, cousines, etc can now attend more tertiary schools, thanks to new schools built by this administration
-You all seem to have forgotten that this "dull" administration is the VERY FIRST to tackle the deep-seeded corruption in the downstream sector of the Oil&Gas. If only you "smart" guys had the balls to embrace the changes you preached about everyday, the country won't be paying trillions of naira in the name of fuel subsidy to a bunch of criminals. Hey, I'm also sure you've forgotten other positive development in the energy sector like the forthcoming PIB bill, the ongoing gas-revolution, etc.
-Your nation's currently revamping its transport sector. The rail network's being rebuilt with trains currently hauling tonnes of goods and pax across the country, the major airports have been refurbished, major roads across the country are being repaired. All thanks to the GEJ administration.
-And there's the much needed development in the nation's agricultural sector.

So keep heaping insults on the "retardeen". But I can assure you all that you'll be praising his administration once he's done.
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by omoalaro: 1:15pm On Dec 26, 2012
GEJ Is A Joke & Clueless - Ghanaian Prof. Ayittey

www​.nairaland.com/.../gej-joke-cl...
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by dohiswill: 1:16pm On Dec 26, 2012
GEJ too dull kaii quality of a good leader is quick & necessary action like Israeli military force no dulling. You cant afford to let uncircumcise philistine mock you
Re: GEJ - Nigerians Think I Am Slow Because I Avoid Taking Hasty Decisions by duni04(m): 1:19pm On Dec 26, 2012
ocelot2006: Most of you on this thread, especially ACN apologists, are quick to heap a lot of criticisms laced with insults on the President. Yet you forget the following:

-You enjoyed free and fair elections under GEJ watch.
-You currently enjoy way more hours of electricity in your respective location (and probably pay way less for your utility bill), thanks to the GEJ administration that tackled the rot in the then comatose power sector, revamped and built more power generation, transmission, and distribution facilities. Oh, don't forget the ongoing privatisation process.
-Your nation's foreign reserves continue to rise.
-Your children, siblings, cousines, etc can now attend more tertiary schools, thanks to new schools built by this administration
-You all seem to have forgotten that this "dull" administration is the VERY FIRST to tackle the deep-seeded corruption in the downstream sector of the Oil&Gas. If only you "smart" guys had the balls to embrace the changes you preached about everyday, the country won't be paying trillions of naira in the name of fuel subsidy to a bunch of criminals. Hey, I'm also sure you've forgotten other positive development in the energy sector like the forthcoming PIB bill, the ongoing gas-revolution, etc.
-Your nation's currently revamping its transport sector. The rail network's being rebuilt with trains currently hauling tonnes of goods and pax across the country, the major airports have been refurbished, major roads across the country are being repaired. All thanks to the GEJ administration.
-And there's the much needed development in the nation's agricultural sector.

So keep heaping insults on the "retardeen". But I can assure you all that you'll be praising his administration once he's done.
Lol..see this clown. Smh for u sha. Between people like u and jonathan himself, dunno who to blame more

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Benue: Buhari Will Never Be Part Of Any Unconstitutional Act – Presidency / Reports Of Failed Portions Of Third Mainland Bridge Are False - FG / Breaking News: Nigerian Governors Indicted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.