Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,139 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:33 PM

Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 (18137 Views)

Gulak, Ribadu Carpet Fintiri For Joining Adamawa Governorship Race / Soludo, Others Join Anambra Governorship Race / Keyamo Declares For 2015 Delta Governorship Race (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

I wanted to laugh at you use of what happened months ago as present tense, but I feel like crying for your soul because sycophancy has so much messed up your brain that you dont know the difference between present and past. Sorry fool.

(can I even continue to dialogue with fools who dont know the difference b/ween past and present?)

Go back in the thread, someone once said that I dignified you by responding to wawa man like you. Now I know better, you guys are worse and dull than the almajiris.. grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:05pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Anu mpama keep sleeping on the street drinking weeds and kai-kai grin. I have a beautiful wife from Nnewi with two kids. My wife and I have been laughing over your gibberish since this evening.. grin grin

Go and do more research about SABMILLER, it is the 2nd largest brewery in the whole world, go and figure. I can't be baby-sitting you all day. wawa man grin grin

And you dont know what they produce?
Your wife is actually laughing at you and wondering "how did I end up with this brainless toad, but make I pretend am laughing sha"
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Go back in the thread, someone once said that I dignified you by responding to wawa man like you. Now I know better, you guys are worse and dull than the almajiris.. grin grin

Until you confess that I schooled you, you are now more educated today by my opening your timid eyes. Kneel down and thank me.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

And you dont know what they produce?
Your wife is actually laughing at you and wondering "how did I end up with this brainless toad, but make I pretend am laughing sha"

Young man go and marry so that you will enjoy being with your family. You are actually keeping us awake till midnight with your low wawa IQ. My wife is sitting tight beside me right now laughing without ceasing. grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:10pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Until you confess that I schooled you, you are now more educated today by my opening your timid eyes. Kneel down and thank me.

wow...how could wawa man have anything good to offer. We all know you fools as slow and dull.. grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
Weavon Von..what have you to say about this your useless gov chime: grin grin

"Over the weekend, it was gathered that a big sex scandal was on the offing in Enugu.At the centre of the sex scandal is the state governor, Sullivan Chime and his sister-in-law, Ebere Igwe. Ebere is the younger sister of Clara Chime, the governor’s wife and first lady of Enugu state. It was reliably gathered from sources in Enugu that the extra-marital affairs between Chime and his sister-in-law recently produced a baby boy."

http://247ureports.com/gov-sullivan-chime-in-sex-scandal/
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:26pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

wow...how could wawa man have anything good to offer. We all know you fools as slow and dull.. grin grin

By wawa, you are cursing the entire good people of Enugu and Ebonyi state.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:27pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Young man go and marry so that you will enjoy being with your family. You are actually keeping us awake till midnight with your low wawa IQ. My wife is sitting tight beside me right now laughing without ceasing. grin grin
[b][quote author=chino11]

Like a mumu im.becile?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:28pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

By wawa, you are cursing the entire good people of Enugu and Ebonyi state.

You brought it on yourself and your kinsmen..
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:29pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11: Weavon Von..what have you to say about this your useless gov chime: grin grin

"Over the weekend, it was gathered that a big sex scandal was on the offing in Enugu.At the centre of the sex scandal is the state governor, Sullivan Chime and his sister-in-law, Ebere Igwe. Ebere is the younger sister of Clara Chime, the governor’s wife and first lady of Enugu state. It was reliably gathered from sources in Enugu that the extra-marital affairs between Chime and his sister-in-law recently produced a baby boy."

http://247ureports.com/gov-sullivan-chime-in-sex-scandal/

At least you can go on peddling rumours. Keep yourself busy with the rumours.
I am laughing at you facing chime, is it because he dwarfs your Useless Obi?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:30pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel: [b]

Its sux to be wawa.. grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

You brought it on yourself and your kinsmen..

So, wawa people are inferior to Anambra people?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:31pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Its sux to be wawa.. grin

Which means Anambra people are superior to wawa people?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:34pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

At least you can go on peddling rumours. Keep yourself busy with the rumours.
I am laughing at you facing chime, is it because he dwarfs your Useless Obi?

He can only dwarf his fellow wawa and not the real wise men (Anambrans) from the east. Anambra is the brainbox of Nigeria that produces the best and brightest that come of entire Igboland. Anambrans are the Igbos the world knows about, because we produced the Azikiwes, Achebes, Anyaokus, Ojukwus, Ekwuemes, Orizus, Chike Obis, Chuka Umunnas..mehn If I continue NL will not contain it. you and I knows that.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:40pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

He can only dwarf his fellow wawa and not the real wise men (Anambrans) from the east. Anambra is the brainbox of Nigeria that produces the best and brightest that come of entire Igboland. Anambrans are the Igbos the world knows about, because we produced the Azikiwes, Achebes, Anyaokus, Ojukwus, Ekwuemes, Orizus, Chike Obis, Chuka Umunnas..mehn If I continue NL will not contain it. you and I knows that.

Plus a useless Peter Obi. Dont forget the dullards in the family.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
On record, no Anambra civilian governor can stand shoulder to shoulder with giants like Jim, Rochas, chimaroke, Mbakwe, and Sullivan.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:43pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Plus a useless Peter Obi. Dont forget the dullards in the family.

I can see you have run out your gibberish..now go and take your meds. You are now 40, when will you get married dull man?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:46pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel: On record, no Anambra civilian governor can stand shoulder to shoulder with giants like Jim, Rochas, chimaroke, Mbakwe, and Sullivan.

Now you are back to your dull mentality. You wawa people are not even qualified and worthy enough to be a common Councillor in Anambra. Get it right into your subconscious.. anu mpama

You i/d/i/o/t/s can only rule you likes (wawa)
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:49pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Now you are back to your dull mentality. You wawa people are not even qualified and worthy enough to be a common Councillor in Anambra. Get it right into your subconscious.. anu mpama

You i/d/i/o/t/s can only rule you likes (wawa)

Jim and Onoh ruled over Anambra people if I remember correctly?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:52pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Jim and Onoh ruled over Anambra people if I remember correctly?

Who made Jim and Onoh nwa amagu?

If not for Zik's (an Anambra) nationalistic nature you slow and dull people wouldn't have smelt the seat.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:53pm On Dec 31, 2012
I still repeat, all the cililian governors that has ruled anambra has been laughable caricatures of what leaders are supposed to be. Nmae just one true leader out of the present crop of charlatans in anambra government.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 10:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Who made Jim and Onoh nwa amagu?

If not for Zik's (an Anambra) nationalistic nature you slow and dull people wouldn't have smelt the seat.

Idiott, Onoh came from NPN while Zik was in NPP. Empty brain.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
The same people has been representing the SE since 1900. From great Zik to Ekwueme to Anyaoku to Orizu to Okadigbo. We have been in charge since Nigeria started, God have made us great. Peter Obi has been courted by presidency to be the Presidential adviser on finance. Its not anybody that were appoint. Mention one person from your wawa land that is close to Aso Rock as Peter Obi? That shows that he a material
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 10:59pm On Dec 31, 2012
The same people has been representing the SE since 1900. From great Zik to Ekwueme to Anyaoku to Orizu to Okadigbo. We have been in charge since Nigeria started, God have made us great. Peter Obi has been courted by presidency to be the Presidential adviser on finance. Its not anybody that were appoint. Mention one person from your wawa land that is close to Aso Rock as Peter Obi? That shows that he is a material
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11: The same people has been representing the SE since 1900. From great Zik to Ekwueme to Anyaoku to Orizu to Okadigbo. We have been in charge since Nigeria started, God have made us great. Peter Obi has been courted by presidency to be the Presidential adviser on finance. Its not anybody that were appoint. Mention one person from your wawa land that is close to Aso Rock as Peter Obi? That shows that he a material

Presidential adviser on finance, better than Okonjo iweala, Barth Nnaji or Soludo?

What is the qualification and pedigree of Obi?
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:06pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11: The same people has been representing the SE since 1900. From great Zik to Ekwueme to Anyaoku to Orizu to Okadigbo. We have been in charge since Nigeria started, God have made us great. Peter Obi has been courted by presidency to be the Presidential adviser on finance. Its not anybody that were appoint. Mention one person from your wawa land that is close to Aso Rock as Peter Obi? That shows that he a material

Do you know who Ken Nnamani is? Ike Ekweremmadu? Which Anambra man is higher than Ekweremmadu now?

Power is surely changing hands.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
If not for Ojukwu, nothing will allow a riff raff like peter obi to rule the thiefs den called anambra state of kidnappers.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:09pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Presidential adviser on finance, better than Okonjo iweala, Barth Nnaji or Soludo?

What is the qualification and pedigree of Obi?

Go and do your research. Such Port-folios are not given to non-entities like you wawa people. Presidency made their investigations before bestowing on him such office.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel:

Do you know who Ken Nnamani is? Ike Ekweremmadu? Which Anambra man is higher than Ekweremmadu now?

Power is surely changing hands.

Ekweremadu and Nnamani are all wawa low lives. They are not worth one giant from Anambra. They got there in the first place by zoning not by merit. We are talking about Obi being appoint on merit.
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:15pm On Dec 31, 2012
van bonattel: If not for Ojukwu, nothing will allow a riff raff like peter obi to rule the thiefs den called anambra state of kidnappers.

Your state is the head office of kidnappers and killers.
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/xmas-shocker-how-us-based-nigerian-economist-was-killed-in-enugu/

A state where the gov if busy sleeping with every woman on skirt. Even his inlaws are not left out. he already had babies from his inlaw grin grin
Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by chino11(m): 11:17pm On Dec 31, 2012
The Minister of Trade and Industry, Dr. Olusegun Aganga has described Governor Obi as the champion of industry in Nigeria. He made this assertion Monday, July 30 at the Nigerian Business and Investment Summit at Dorchester Hotel, London.

http://nigeriamasterweb.com/blog/index.php/2012/08/01/nigeria-obi-is-champion-of-industrialization-aganga

Your useless gov chime cannot even make good sentence nor speak amongst people that matters around the world. Obi is a world class personality

Re: Anambra Governorship Race - Road To 2014 by vanbonattel: 11:18pm On Dec 31, 2012
chino11:

Ekweremadu and Nnamani are all wawa low lives. They are not worth one giant from Anambra. They got there in the first place by zoning not by merit. We are talking about Obi being appoint on merit.

What did he merit? You are still refering to his future achievements and impending appointments not yet confirmed you king of all rumours. I expect you to show us another link to the future appointment which you are already jubilating for. You dont know anything, seriously.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

FG Suspends 3 Prisons Officers Over Ngilari's Release / Five Political Parties File Petitions Seeking To Nullify Obaseki’s Victory / Deji Adeyanju: Kwankwaso Should Collapse Structure, Work With Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.