Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? (6272 Views)

My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 8:28am On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44:
well the situation I painted was different from this and that's why in one of my posts, I asked the OP to be explicit next time.

Okay how about this senerio they are both worshippers of ogun and when a problem came up, one party went behind and went to a church for prayers then other party saw a bible and raised an alarm, who is at fault.

**waiting for the "christian appologists" to jump all over it**

@bolded, If this were the case, then the same thing would apply, as it would be against their belief. So, the thing here is, you deviated from our mutual agreement and as such, there is need to answer for it. Got it?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by k2039: 8:33am On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: So? What's the big idea sef? We all like to say poo about "freedom of religion and tolerance" but most of us are actually religous bigots. If you found a bible with a christian would you complain? Whats the difference between charms and some annoiting oil some christians carry around?

[color=soyouquotedme]The point here is that she was surpossed to be a christian, so if she was going to engage in charms, she should have informed me.
Finding out myself is insulting
[/color]

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 8:54am On Dec 27, 2012
k2039:

[color=soyouquotedme]The point here is that she was surpossed to be a christian, so if she was going to engage in charms, she should have informed me.
Finding out myself is insulting
[/color]

Exactly...
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Mynd44: 9:04am On Dec 27, 2012
dmcdad:

@bolded, If this were the case, then the same thing would apply, as it would be against their belief. So, the thing here is, you deviated from our mutual agreement and as such, there is need to answer for it. Got it?
Better
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 9:20am On Dec 27, 2012
Omo, I go tellam make e include me for the protection and fortune subscription
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Jarus(m): 9:22am On Dec 27, 2012
Divorce. It is one of the 3 unforgivable offences I spelt out to my partner from the beginning!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Sike(m): 9:26am On Dec 27, 2012
Everything is all about trust anyway.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by bbulldog(m): 9:31am On Dec 27, 2012
I go tear race o!!!!! I go find my pastor for deliverance
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2012
bbulldog: I go tear race o!!!!! I go find my pastor for deliverance

Lol
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Chiopatra: 9:32am On Dec 27, 2012
Mynd_44: So? What's the big idea sef? We all like to say poo about "freedom of religion and tolerance" but most of us are actually religous bigots. If you found a bible with a christian would you complain? Whats the difference between charms and some annoiting oil some christians carry around?
The difference is dat charm is from the devil,anointing oil if blessed is from the supreme God.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 9:37am On Dec 27, 2012
Chiopatra: The difference is dat charm is from the devil,anointing oil if blessed is from The Supreme God.

I love that line...

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Iaz93: 9:46am On Dec 27, 2012
greatgod2012: Two things are involved here:

Its either he convince me and i support him or i convince him and he repent.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 27, 2012
Go to Mount Kilimanjaro
sad
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Truckpusher(m): 10:20am On Dec 27, 2012
Seven out of every ten Nigerian girl uses one form of charm or the other, they come from every class of girls that is to say ranging from a love peddler to the normal runs girl which makes up abt 70% of our girls today....don't be deceived by their good looks, smooth English and their background all you need is to go close enough you will find out that you are sleeping with the devil and if you are kind and very understanding they will open up to you.I'v had different experiences before with people like that and the gain for you as a guy is to get your free bleep without any pre-arranged responsibility unless you want to be just nice and I can vow that they will never try it on you since you already know their secret , they will also be afraid to ditch you because they don't want you to go abt singing like a bird abt their double life style.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Rotmyt: 10:23am On Dec 27, 2012
My aunt had been married to her husband for 14 years with 3 kids and also attend mfm with her family when this happened to her.

She told me the previous day that she could sense that a "strange load" was in her house.she feigned sickness and ddnt go to work the following day. She then began to search until she disovered about 2 charms and a mini gourd with feathers hidden in the husband's wardrobe. She prayed,put them into a bag,drove to her pastor and she returned the items to the exact place she found them without saying a word to her husband. I heard the husband threw the charms out and casually made reference to the fact that charms are not potent before my aunt summoned a family meeting with immediate effect.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 10:28am On Dec 27, 2012
Truckpusher: Seven out of every ten Nigerian girl uses one form of charm or the other, they come from every class of girls that is to say ranging from a love peddler to the normal runs girl which makes up abt 70% of our girls today....don't be deceived by their good looks, smooth English and their background all you need is to go close enough you will find out that you are sleeping with the devil and if you are kind and very understanding they will open up to you.I'v had different experiences before with people like that and the gain for you as a guy is to get your free bleep without any pre-arranged responsibility unless you want to be just nice and I can vow that they will never try it on you since you already know their secret , they will also be afraid to ditch you because they don't want you to go abt singing like a bird abt their double life style.

Hmmm.....

@bolded... Is that a fact or just your assertion?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Rotmyt: My aunt had been married to her husband for 14 years with 3 kids and also attend mfm with her family when this happened to her.

She told me the previous day that she could sense that a "strange load" was in her house.she feigned sickness and ddnt go to work the following day. She then began to search until she disovered about 2 charms and a mini gourd with feathers hidden in the husband's wardrobe. She prayed,put them into a bag,drove to her pastor and she returned the items to the exact place she found them without saying a word to her husband. I heard the husband threw the charms out and casually made reference to the fact that charms are not potent before my aunt summoned a family meeting with immediate effect.

Na wa ooo
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Rotmyt: 10:30am On Dec 27, 2012
Truckpusher: Seven out of every ten Nigerian girl uses one form of charm or the other, they come from every class of girls that is to say ranging from a love peddler to the normal runs girl which makes up abt 70% of our girls today....don't be deceived by their good looks, smooth English and their background all you need is to go close enough you will find out that you are sleeping with the devil and if you are kind and very understanding they will open up to you.I'v had different experiences before with people like that and the gain for you as a guy is to get your free bleep without any pre-arranged responsibility unless you want to be just nice and I can vow that they will never try it on you since you already know their secret , they will also be afraid to ditch you because they don't want you to go abt singing like a bird abt their double life style.

I agree with you.I once made my hair somewhere close to unilag and a woman approached me with all categories of soaps and oil. Claiming international success on white men. I was shocked and couldn't utter a word. Then she moved to the other girls in the salon and every other girl there bought either the soap or the oil. I was and I'm still like WTF ?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 10:35am On Dec 27, 2012
Rotmyt:

I agree with you.I once made my hair somewhere close to unilag and a woman approached me with all categories of soaps and oil. Claiming international success on white men. I was shocked and couldn't utter a word. Then she moved to the other girls in the salon and every other girl there bought either the soap or the oil. I was and I'm still like WTF ?

Like seriously Na wa oooo. Wonders shall never cease to befall. God help us all
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by onuwaje(m): 10:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Case closed na †ђξ relationship/marriage is over
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by SAFO(m): 11:13am On Dec 27, 2012
Silly bush people and their fanatical superstitions grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Cabsso(m): 11:16am On Dec 27, 2012
greatgod2012: Two things are involved here:

Its either he convince me and i support him or i convince him and he repent.

I lik dat matured gal.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Truckpusher(m): 11:44am On Dec 27, 2012
YOU CAN CALL THEM SILLY BUT MY BRO THEY ARE DOING A LOT OF DAMAGES TO UNSUSPECTING YOUNG MEN AND FOREIGNERS ESPECIALLY WHITE DUDES BUT IF YOU HAVE A FIRST HAND INFORMATION THAT THEY EXIST AND IT WORKS FOR THEM THEN YOU ARE A STEP AHEAD OF THEM because YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY GIRL THAT ISN'T A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SHOULD END SOMEWHERE...TRUST ME THEY EXIST AND DON'T YOU Bleep WITH THE DEVIL because HE IS EVERYWHERE LOOKING FOR WHOM TO DEVOUR THROUGH HIS NUMEROUS AGENTS.
SAFO: Silly bush people and their fanatical superstitions grin
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 11:46am On Dec 27, 2012
Truckpusher: YOU CAN CALL THEM SILLY BUT MY BRO THEY ARE DOING A LOT OF DAMAGES TO UNSUSPECTING YOUNG MEN AND FOREIGNERS ESPECIALLY WHITE DUDES BUT IF YOU HAVE A FIRST HAND INFORMATION THAT THEY EXIST AND IT WORKS FOR THEM THEN YOU ARE A STEP AHEAD OF THEM because YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY GIRL THAT ISN'T A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SHOULD END SOMEWHERE...TRUST ME THEY EXIST AND DON'T YOU Bleep WITH THE DEVIL because HE IS EVERYWHERE LOOKING FOR WHOM TO DEVOUR THROUGH HIS NUMEROUS AGENTS.

Gbam!!!
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Truckpusher(m): 11:53am On Dec 27, 2012
THIS ISN'T AN ASSERTION OF ANY KIND , IT'S A FACT I'V HAD DEALINGS WITH GIRLS THAT OPENED UP TO ME , I HAVE NEVER DISCLOSED THEIR IDENTITY AND I WON'T DO THAT because THEY CONFIDED IN ME, BUT I KNOW THAT THEY KNOW THAT I KNOW WHO THEY ARE....FUNNY ENOUGH I STILL EAT CANDIES, CHOCOLATE ETC FROM THEM WHENEVER I COME ACROSS THEM AND ONE THEM THINKS I'M JUST TOO WEIRD , SHE CALLS ME SON OF THE DEVIL IN HER LOCAL DIALECT.
dmcdad:

Hmmm.....

@bolded... Is that a fact or just your assertion?
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by dmcdad: 11:58am On Dec 27, 2012
Truckpusher: THIS ISN'T AN ASSERTION OF ANY KIND , IT'S A FACT I'V HAD DEALINGS WITH GIRLS THAT OPENED UP TO ME , I HAVE NEVER DISCLOSED THEIR IDENTITY AND I WON'T DO THAT because THEY CONFIDED IN ME, BUT I KNOW THAT THEY KNOW THAT I KNOW WHO THEY ARE....FUNNY ENOUGH I STILL EAT CANDIES, CHOCOLATE ETC FROM THEM WHENEVER I COME ACROSS THEM AND ONE THEM THINKS I'M JUST TOO WEIRD , SHE CALLS ME SON OF THE DEVIL IN HER LOCAL DIALECT.

This is bizarre...
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Truckpusher(m): 12:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
IT'S NOT BIZARRE BUT PAINFUL THAT A BEAUTIFUL GOOD LOOKING AND INTELLIGENT GIRL THAT ORDINARILY YOU SHOULD TRUST AND LOVE WITH ALL YOUR HEART HAS SOME DIRTY LIFE STYLE THAT WILL AFFECT THEM NEGATIVELY AS WELL AS SOME GOOD INNOCENT PEOPLE AROUND THEM.....MORAL LESSON IS DON'T GO JUMPING INTO BED WITH A STRANGE WOMAN IT MAY COST YOU A LOT.
dmcdad:

This is bizarre...
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by gnykelly(m): 12:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
Non sense we nigerians are bloody hypocrite. 90% of nigerians have incisions on their body eve religious leader. Was it give to them by God. We need to ast ourselves question like 'are truthful to God'.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by SAFO(m): 12:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Truckpusher: YOU CAN CALL THEM SILLY BUT MY BRO THEY ARE DOING A LOT OF DAMAGES TO UNSUSPECTING YOUNG MEN AND FOREIGNERS ESPECIALLY WHITE DUDES BUT IF YOU HAVE A FIRST HAND INFORMATION THAT THEY EXIST AND IT WORKS FOR THEM THEN YOU ARE A STEP AHEAD OF THEM because YOUR DEALINGS WITH ANY GIRL THAT ISN'T A SERIOUS RELATIONSHIP SHOULD END SOMEWHERE...TRUST ME THEY EXIST AND DON'T YOU Bleep WITH THE DEVIL because HE IS EVERYWHERE LOOKING FOR WHOM TO DEVOUR THROUGH HIS NUMEROUS AGENTS.

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME, DID I YELL AT YOU?

But anyways, all this mumbo jumbo sorcery doesn't exist. It's a fallacy of the mind with no scientific data to back it up.

That is fact.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Truckpusher(m): 1:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
MY DEAR I DIDN'T YELL AT YOU, YOU CAN GO READ IT ALL OVER AGAIN because THERE IS NO PRHASE OR SENTENCE THAT ANY FOUL LANGUAGE WAS USED AGAINST YOU...I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU THAT IT'S ALL FALLACY AND A THING OF THE MIND BUT I BEG TO DISAGREE WITH YOU THAT SINCE THERE IS NO SCIENTIFIC THEORY TO TEST THESE BELIEFS, HENCE THEY DON'T EXIST AND IT DOESN'T WORK , EVEN IN THE SO CALLED ADVANCE NATIONS YOU STILL HAVE PEOPLE PRACTISING SORCERY OF ALL KINDS.THE FACT THAT YOU'VE NOT COME ACROSS THEM IN YOUR LIFE DUE TO ENVIRONMENTAL INFLUENCE OR YOU ARE TRYING TO LIE THAT THINGS LIKE THAT AREN'T HAPPENING ALL OVER THE WORLD THEN I CAN CONCLUDE THAT YOU AREN'T EXPOSED STREETWISE UNLESS YOU ARE AN ALIEN....BETTER STILL CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY ADVANCE POLICE SYSTEMS ALL OVER THE DEVELOPED NATIONS ARE USING PSYCHIC DETECTIVES TO CRACK A DIFFICULT CRIME OR CRIMINAL CASE....GO READ UP SOMETHING DON'T END YOUR STUDIES ONLY PHYSICS, CHEMISTRY AND BIOLOGY because YOU DON'T SEEM UNDERSTAND HOW THIS WORLD WORKS IT'S MORE THAN WHAT SCIENCE SAYS.

SAFO:

WHY ARE YOU YELLING AT ME, DID I YELL AT YOU?

But anyways, all this mumbo jumbo sorcery doesn't exist. It's a fallacy of the mind with no scientific data to back it up.

That is fact.

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Truckpusher(m): 2:24pm On Dec 27, 2012
YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT ,BUT SOME FOLKS WOULD PRETEND AS IF SOMEHOW IN THEIR ENTIRE LIFE THEY'VE NOT WITNESSSED OR HEARD ABT THESE UGLY THINGS AROUND THEM.LET THEM CONTINUE TO PRETEND BUT THEY CAN'T LIE TO THEMSELVES because EVEN IF YOU WEREN'T BROUGHT UP IN AFRICA AND YOU STILL HAVE SOME RELATION BACK HOME MY GUESS IS THAT SOMEHOW YOU MUST HAVE HEARD OR SEEN A CLOSE RELATION THAT'S SOMEHOW AFFILIATED AND STILL SUBSCRIBES TO SUCH IDEOLOGY.
gny kelly: Non sense we nigerians are bloody hypocrite. 90% of nigerians have incisions on their body eve religious leader. Was it give to them by God. We need to ast ourselves question like 'are truthful to God'.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Girls With Big Hips / LADIES: 10 Things You Should Never Ask You Boyfriend In Your Life Guess £1 / I'm Engaged But I Am Having The Greatest Sex Of My Life With My Childhood Friend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.