Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,400 members, 7,826,555 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? (6279 Views)

My Experience With Charm. It's Actually Real / Do People Still Use Love Charm To Get Partners? / [Kissing] Your Partner Doesn't Know How To Kiss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by donchris369: 7:38am On Dec 28, 2012
OCTAVO:
Ah... The bolded might not necessarily be the case o.
bro, do you think its not neccessary, are you a new comer in these world. Anyone who uses charm is dangerous, i mean very dangerous. They use it to achieve anything in life. Ask people that know how far? If you use charm guy, am running away from you ooo, cos, charm is being used out of frustration and desperation. All the things you want in this earth will be gotten by charm cos of desperation. Then what makes me think you didnt get me with charms? Hmmmmm. Bro fear them ooo. They can do anything out of desperation.

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Elebiju: 9:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Kini mofe se,I live a charmed life so I don't expect anything less from M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊ partner.
Re: What Will You Do If You Find Charm In Your Partner‘s possession? by Nobody: 11:04am On Jan 02, 2013
Just because you have had dealings with some girls does not mean all girls in the whole world! Infact says a lot abt the type of girls you go after if you keep falling for such. You need to start praying and remove your head out of the gutter before things wil change.
Truckpusher: THIS ISN'T AN ASSERTION OF ANY KIND , IT'S A FACT I'V HAD DEALINGS WITH GIRLS THAT OPENED UP TO ME , I HAVE NEVER DISCLOSED THEIR IDENTITY AND I WON'T DO THAT because THEY CONFIDED IN ME, BUT I KNOW THAT THEY KNOW THAT I KNOW WHO THEY ARE....FUNNY ENOUGH I STILL EAT CANDIES, CHOCOLATE ETC FROM THEM WHENEVER I COME ACROSS THEM AND ONE THEM THINKS I'M JUST TOO WEIRD , SHE CALLS ME SON OF THE DEVIL IN HER LOCAL DIALECT.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Am Seriously Crushin On A Nlander. Her Name Starts Wit "K" And Ends Wit "Y" / Lovely Love Quotes For DP. / What Do You Like About Your Boyfriend/girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.