Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,074 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? (9241 Views)

Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by DExplorer1: 10:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
huh?? undecided
Read carefully again..lol
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10: All I see on this thread is a bunch of insecure and low self esteem men. I am not in any way averse to marrying an actress. I can't dictate the profession of my wife for her. She is so free to do whatever she chooses as a profession (except maybe prostitution and some other illegal businesses).

lol ... low self esteem is far better than a lover of 3rd graded used and re-used people...
#my thought..

And then why did you exclude prost!tut!on?

What other thing do you want to know about Pros!itutioN aside the things you see on stage, movies, dramas and those underground things...we never see on screen?

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
My answer is still No!
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10: All I see on this thread is a bunch of insecure and low self esteem men. I am not in any way averse to marrying an actress. I can't dictate the profession of my wife for her. She is so free to do whatever she chooses as a profession (except maybe prostitution and some other illegal businesses).

You are insecure for leaving out prostitution, and also a hypocrite for saying you won't choose her profession for her but will chastise her for choosing prostitution as a profession. . . Maybe you need to look up the meaning of "can't dictate" and "free to do whatever". . .

What an off-side comment!

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by DExplorer1: 10:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
sexkillz: My answer is still No!
You don talk am before.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Freiburger(m): 10:43pm On Dec 27, 2012
@ Topic, Yes.

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by UjSizzle(f): 10:47pm On Dec 27, 2012
No. I love my peace and quiet way too much to give it all up for fame and I'd rather live without the publicity. Same goes for politicians too.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by UjSizzle(f): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
D-Explorer:

You don talk am before.
lol repetition for emphasis.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Wuse2(m): 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Capital NO,actress are diplomatic prostitutes while actors are chronic womanizers.claiming to be on location while they locating their female fans in hotel rooms
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 27, 2012
Freiburger: @ Topic, Yes.

can you marry mercy Johnson?? remember, the glory of a mother, what she'll use to feed your cute son smiley as been squeezed severally grin by those sharp badt boyz on screen (ewww! I remember one yeye sceen like that... a ghanian boy...yes ghanian small boy)

hahaha... your innocent boy would point a gun at you for marrying her if he ever see the movie oooo...

grin I don talk my own...

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]So you can't marry a politician(Imagine being the wife of the president of Nigeria, first lady of america, being the wife of the CEO of one of the biggest companies)
My point camera will definitely follow him when he is immensely successful
[/color]

Precisely.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Wuse2: Capital NO,actress are diplomatic prostitutes while actors are chronic womanizers.claiming to be on location while they locating their female fans in hotel rooms
lol... all these talks make me wanna marry a brillant virgin from my village smiley

#Godhave mercy
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by memski(m): 10:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
uj_sizzle: No. I love my peace and quiet way too much to give it all up for fame and I'd rather live without the publicity. Same goes for politicians too.

For ur mind. take an oath that u wont fall 4 EMEKA IKE if he proposes. or OBJ sef.. we no una wella.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Freiburger(m): 10:53pm On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:

can you marry mercy Johnson?? remember, the glory of a mother, what she'll use to feed your cute son smiley as been squeezed severally grin by those sharp badt boyz on screen (ewww! I remember one yeye sceen like that... a ghanian boy...yes ghanian small boy)

hahaha... your innocent boy would point a gun at you for marrying her if he ever see the movie oooo...

grin I don talk my own...
You nor well, grin grin grin not only an actress i can marry a striper.

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 10:56pm On Dec 27, 2012
Freiburger:
You nor well, grin grin grin not only an actress i can marry a striper.
grin grin grin grin grin stripper grin hehehehe
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by seedord247(m): 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
yes.... I'll marry Nigerian actress if they worth a million pounds. grin
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by memski(m): 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
seedord247: yes.... I'll marry Nigerian actress if they worth a million pounds. grin

Mumu... money miss road
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:00pm On Dec 27, 2012

How is a man insecure for not wanting his wife to engage in a very sexual scene with another person?

Would you watch this with your wife and adult children (assuming the lady in this clip were your wife)?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6ONqaQxgUE

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 27, 2012
LoL, do not have the energy today but the immense st*upidity and refusal to think by some monikers is getting to me.

Prostitution: Not all countries but in a lot of countries, prostitution is not an acceptable career or profession as it's a punishable crime.
When and how can someone relate prostitution to acting?? I mean the thought is baffling.
Not to talk of the risks of getting deadly diseases from prostitution. It's funny how u lot skipped the illegal part of his post and settled on prostitution.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 27, 2012
Uche Jumbo is available, her man Uche (super eagles player), broke up with her after 11years... She needs a cash loaded guy ... a guy that ll start what Uche couldn't finish in 11years grin shes up and desperate...

#marketing mood activated.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shollypopz: LoL, do not have the energy today but the immense st*upidity and refusal to think by some monikers is getting to me.
Your Highness, you would have to forgive us, for we are mere mortals; hence, stupidity and the staunch refusal to think is to be expected of us.

My question to you is this: would you have absolutely no qualms with your spouse acting in a steaming sex scene with an actress?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by boron10(m): 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:

lol ... low self esteem is far better than a lover of 3rd graded used and re-used people...
#my thought..

And then why did you exclude prost!tut!on?

What other thing do you want to know about Pros!itutioN aside the things you see on stage, movies, dramas and those underground things...we never see on screen?
Prostitute- whoever has the money, would automatically have access to her puccy

Actress- A decent one will always be yours however the scene she chooses to act. You will be the only one with the key to her puccy.

Talk is cheap. You'll be so surprise that those saying no no no would be the first to grab the opportunity to marry an actress should they be presented with one.

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shollypopz: LoL, do not have the energy today but the immense st*upidity and refusal to think by some monikers is getting to me.

Prostitution: Not all countries but in a lot of countries, prostitution is not an acceptable career or profession as it's a punishable crime.
When and how can someone relate prostitution to acting?? I mean the thought is baffling.
Not to talk of the risks of getting deadly diseases from prostitution. It's funny how u lot skipped the illegal part of his post and settled on prostitution.

smiley Sholly dear, prost!tutIon is a compound word.. acting is just a branch, a divisional headquarter of the word. How do you explain this: a Nigerian actress running after rich politicians like Atiku (a married man)...
What do you call that?? marriage?? grin grin
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10: Talk is cheap. You'll be so surprise that those saying no no no would be the first to grab the opportunity to marry an actress should they be presented with one.

Of course, so many folks would jump at the opportunity to marry these stars; but, they would be doing it for the money and/or the fame. If, however, these folks were already well to do, the chances are quite slim.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by victorian(f): 11:13pm On Dec 27, 2012
yeah i will, but there will be boundaries in the romance sections of his scripts....just like Bob manuel, he doesnt kiss deep in films.. wink...love him,,,muah!
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Imprida(f): 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Yes i can. cool
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by DExplorer1: 11:14pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shollypopz: Prostitution: Not all countries but in a lot of countries, prostitution is not an acceptable career or profession as it's a punishable crime.

If we gonna be getting contents like this from you next year with no e-fight, you've a loyal fan.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10:
Prostitute- whoever has the money, would automatically have access to her puccy

Actress- A decent one will always be yours however the scene she chooses to act. You will be the only one with the key to her puccy.

Talk is cheap. You'll be so surprise that those saying no no no would be the first to grab the opportunity to marry an actress should they be presented with one.

ewww¡ lord have mercy! so you don't have problems with other parts of her body whenever "anything" @ anytime decides to feel what she has??

ewww!!!! now I know why God created us differently, Goodluck man, smiley smiley you'll definitely meet your kind of woman. smiley
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:16pm On Dec 27, 2012
After another thorough round of review and consideration of the topic at hand, my answer remains NO unfortunately. . . Odi veli veli impossicant.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Imprida: Yes i can. cool
Congrats. . .
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Dsage1: 11:18pm On Dec 27, 2012
What for? Marry someone who will never have time for me and our children. Seeing my wife kissing and finger by Emeka Ike.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Imprida(f): 11:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
[quote author=sexkillz][color=#000030][font=tempus sans itc][size=11pt]Congrats. . .

Ghanaian Actress Flaunts Her Killer Curves And Nipples In New Sexy Photos / I Fuucck Her Las Las! / #BBNaija: Bam Wants Some More! See How She Romanced Teddy A's joystick After Sex

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50