Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,565 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? (9228 Views)

Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by boron10(m): 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:

smiley Sholly dear, prost!tutIon is a compound word.. acting is just a branch, a divisional headquarter of the word. How do you explain this: a Nigerian actress running after rich politicians like Atiku (a married man)...
What do you call that?? marriage?? grin grin
Are you now implying that the profession is what makes some actress run after politicians? I nor just get power to argue.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
victorian: yeah i will, but there will be boundaries in the romance sections of his scripts....just like Bob manuel, he doesnt kiss deep in films.. wink...love him,,,muah!

Shut up my friend!! See her mouth like Yeahhhh....

Can you marry a broke actor ?? even when he doesnt kiss at all ..
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by huninaija(f): 11:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Errrmmm lemme think... Yes, if he looks like van vicker and has the swags of idris elba, then it is possible... I wont deceive myself tongue
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
omo_to_dun:
Your Highness, you would have to forgive us, for we are mere mortals; hence, stupidity and the staunch refusal to think is to be expected of us.

My question to you is this: would you have absolutely no qualms with your spouse acting in a steaming sex scene with an actress?
I'm not the overly jealous type and if I'm able to come to terms with the fact that it's his profession and he's just acting, there should be no reason to be bothered. Only in p0rn do we have real sex, it's mostly simulated sex.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by tnktosin(m): 11:25pm On Dec 27, 2012
Hell no. My wifey was into modeling buh dats a tin of d past nw. Unless she's quitting, ain't marrying o.n
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10:
Are you now implying that the profession is what makes some actress run after politicians? I nor just get power to argue.

nope, Politicians run after them... they'll romance, seduce and slap your proposed actress wife with money... and in her quest to make it quick like her fellow actresses... she'll fall flat....brekete... grin on the bed of these alhajis...and politicians..

Let me tell you how these guys operate.. or better still, go to Asaba, Abj or PH.. you'll understand better. smiley them no send you...
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:

smiley Sholly dear, prost!tutIon is a compound word.. acting is just a branch, a divisional headquarter of the word. How do you explain this: a Nigerian actress running after rich politicians like Atiku (a married man)...
What do you call that?? marriage?? grin grin
I know u know the highlighted part is not true.....
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Fkforyou(m): 11:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Nope,I can't...it might even give her opportunity to compare you with other men,if u dnt meet her standards, omò na divorce tinz, if na lie ask jeniffer lopez,but the most important thing is that I can't endure seeing another man smooching my wife.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by boron10(m): 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
sexkillz: You are insecure for leaving out prostitution, and also a hypocrite for saying you won't choose her profession for her but will chastise her for choosing prostitution as a profession. . . Maybe you need to look up the meaning of "can't dictate" and "free to do whatever". . .

What an off-side comment!
Prostitution isn't a morally accepted profession in Nigeria. The fact that I choose to exempt prostitution does not make me a hypocrite. You may have to check your dictionary for the meaning of the word 'hypocrite'.

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 27, 2012
Shollypopz:
I'm not the overly jealous type and if I'm able to come to terms with the fact that it's his profession and he's just acting, there should be no reason to be bothered. Only in p0rn do we have real sex, it's mostly simulated sex.

ewwwww!! 2 types of se.x simulated and real.. grin so you think a man would simulate se..x cos of movie..and then tell you he didnt enjoy it... grin grin grin

you are on a long thing..
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by toygod2: 11:35pm On Dec 27, 2012
For those of you saying ......HELL NO,NAY, e.t.c
Do u knw that there are some pple(girs/ guys),that are doing worse things than that. Even though,they aint celebrities.
The only thing,that makes d difference or dat is making U guys shout is ,because u see actors/actresses part been televised publicly.
Only God knws ,whom I/you are going to marry. He/she could be worse than worst itself.
I jst pray,dat God shld direct my own step,when its time. KPAM

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Afam4eva(m): 11:39pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10:
Prostitution isn't a sane profession. The fact that I choose to exempt prostitution does not make me a hypocrite. You may have to check your dictionary for the meaning of the word 'hypocrite'.
Can you define "sane"?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
toygod2: For those of you saying ......HELL NO,NAY, e.t.c
Do u knw that there are some pple(girs/ guys),that are doing worse things than that. Even though,they aint celebrities.
The only thing,that makes d difference or dat is making U guys shout is ,because u see actors/actresses part been televised publicly.
excellent.... and that is the number one reason... atleast you will not face drama like..

Daddy....Daddy....Daddy, come and look at mom...*stammers* mom shes kissing that man Emeka Ike..
Daddy...Daddy go and beat him up....He's romancing my mom... *cries* mieeennnnnn!!!
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by boron10(m): 11:45pm On Dec 27, 2012
acidosis™:

nope, Politicians run after them... they'll romance, seduce and slap your proposed actress wife with money... and in her quest to make it quick like her fellow actresses... she'll fall flat....brekete... grin on the bed of these alhajis...and politicians..

Let me tell you how these guys operate.. or better still, go to Asaba, Abj or PH.. you'll understand better. smiley them no send you...
And you think politicians won't be able to lure your wife to bed because she isn't an actress

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10:
And you think politicians won't be able to lure your wife to bed because she isn't an actress

Nah... Shes not an actress... but a God fearing woman smiley smiley I love her so much.

#I'mnotmarried
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 11:52pm On Dec 27, 2012
what the heck ?! I Can not and wil never. Not for money and not because of her beauty, there are loads of better ones outside. But d ones wey don marry(girls), e mean say their husbands no watch dem movies ? or they were less worried ?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by chacha3(f): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Am married o bt even if I were to be single I will certainly nt marry an actor,am too possesive. I can't stand d intimacy on tv.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by boron10(m): 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
afam4eva:
Can you define "sane"?
Modified grin
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by donchris369: 11:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
Marry an actress? For what? Is it all these ones that tell their husbands that they are on locations, stay away from their kids and husbands for weeks, go to abroad for one proposal or another only to end up in the hotel rooms of governors, politicians and moneybags. If you are a female in nigeria just show yourself in a home video and you end up becoming a multimillionaire. Young girls of now dont go into acting cos of the fun of it or as a career, but , because they want to market themselves to the highest bidder. If you doubt what am saying just call any of these married actress and bid some thousands or millions and you will see her ending up on your bed. Home video is just their marketing strategy. I cant marry them ooo. GOD forbid.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Afam4eva(m): 11:59pm On Dec 27, 2012
boron10:
Modified grin
Can you define morality?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by toygod2: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2012
acidosis™(m): excellent.... and that is the number one reason... atleast you will not face drama like..

MR MAN, face drama like or face action like, does that change the fact that ur wife/girl was been smooched,funkd,kissd by anoda person.
Abi,why you dey yarn opata for mouth like this

Abeg,read the post wella jo.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 12:00am On Dec 28, 2012
maxwello.yg:
what the heck ?! I Can not and wil never. Not for money and not because of her beauty, there are loads of better ones outside. But d ones wey don marry(girls), e mean say their husbands no watch dem movies ? or they were less worried ?

Nah... why would they be worried when they have loads of international and local female contacts to worry about... smiley Its simple mathematics..

BTW, ever wondered why all these Nigerian actors marry decent and simple girls outside their industry e.g business women, civil servants et al.. ??

Na brain... Actors know the KOKO... grin they know whats best for them smiley
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by boron10(m): 12:01am On Dec 28, 2012
acidosis™:

Nah... Shes not an actress... but a God fearing woman smiley smiley I love her so much.

#I'mnotmarried
And it won't be possible to have a God fearing actress as wife?

1 Like

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 12:01am On Dec 28, 2012
omoba ! those actresses wey dey marry dem husbands dey different. Even after watching their RAW flirtings dey still went ahead. This one na love ? hahaha
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 28, 2012
acidosis™:

Nah... why would they be worried when they have loads of international
and local female contacts to worry about... smiley Its simple mathematics..

BTW, ever wondered why all these Nigerian actors marry decent and simple
girls outside their industry e.g business women, civil servants et al..
??

Na brain... Actors know the KOKO... grin they know whats best for them smiley
hahaha ! guy go see Mike Ozuruonye's wife. decent babe,wit no connection to d entertainment industry,na cos e knw hw bad actresses dey na
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by boron10(m): 12:07am On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva:
Can you define morality?
I'm sure you have a dictionary
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 12:09am On Dec 28, 2012
toygod2:

MR MAN, face drama like or face action like, does that change the fact that ur wife/girl was been smooched,funkd,kissd by anoda person.
Abi,why you dey yarn opata for mouth like this

Abeg,read the post wella jo.

Go back and read my 'drama'. Can you you allow your children watch your wife's indecency movies??

Can you stand the numerous telephone calls from your friends about how they saw your wife on a recent movie in a naughty mood??

Mr Man, this is not about her past or old relationships your wife had but a continous non-stop smooching of your wife like ACTION MOVIE on television, africa magic, nta, silverbird, ait, while your kids sit and watch and cry... ewww!!

Grow up, PAST is PAST.. here we are talking about a televise action
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Afam4eva(m): 12:11am On Dec 28, 2012
boron10:
I'm sure you have a dictionary
My dictionary may be different from yours. Different things mean different things to different people. The same way you see prostitution as an immoral act is the same way another person will see being an actor as an immoral job.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 28, 2012
maxwello.yg:
hahaha ! guy go see Mike Ozuruonye's wife. decent babe,wit no connection to d entertainment industry,na cos e knw hw bad actresses dey na

Correct man! Some of these guys even marry virgins...can you imagine?!
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 12:16am On Dec 28, 2012
boron10:
And it won't be possible to have a God fearing actress as wife?

I don't think a God-fearing woman would allow another man squeeze her anyhow... except you're referring to another "god"...
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by boron10(m): 12:20am On Dec 28, 2012
afam4eva:
My dictionary may be different from yours. Different things mean different things to different people. The same way you see prostitution as an immoral act is the same way another person will see being an actor as an immoral job.
Ok, it is not an honourable profession in Nigeria anyway. It is generally seen as 'not good' profession and it is illegal
acidosis™:

I don't think a God-fearing woman would allow another man squeeze her anyhow... except you're referring to another "god"...
Oh! Why have I even been wasting my time trying to explain to you when you obviously do not know who an actress is. For God sake they have the right to reject whatever role they won't be comfortable with. Acting isn't slavery nitori olorun.

I'll marry an actress if she meets all my requirements. Being God fearing happens to be one of them. Not all actress is Tonto Dike, and not all accept every role she's given to act.

#threadunfollowed

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Should I Pull The Trigger Myself??? (whatsapp Conversation) / Age Of Consent: 11 Or 18??!! / Ghanaian Actress Flaunts Her Killer Curves And Nipples In New Sexy Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.