Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,345 members, 7,957,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 01:31 AM

Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? (9424 Views)

Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? / Would You Marry An Ugly Rich Man or A Handsome Poor Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by nidera(f): 11:00am On Dec 28, 2012
acidosis™:

my sister, you ought to know better..

My God is a jealous God.. so much that he hates to see us in the midst of other small small gods...

I will rather live my life in seminary, bible school or die as a bachelor than end up with an actress whose body has been tested by all men on earth including the directors, camera men, photographers, etc.. May my God forbid that for me!

What will I tell my people?? Nah.. I can not, I will not and never will I end up with a secular actress... not when there are thousands of beauty queens in my village.

All these I don't care attitudes are the reasons these people marry and re-marry without stable families...

If I fall in love with a secular actress, I will de-love her immediately, and even if the love is too strong, hehehe I trust my sisters, friends and relatives, they'll remove the juju called 'love' from my eyes asap! We have this courtesy especially when it comes to marital issues... there is no single case of divorce in my family line, and I can never allow a used actress de-evaluate my values and morals..

The actresses can marry themselves.. and nak*d themselves for money... thats their headache.. this is my principle.. smiley

have u been in d industry b4?dnt u thnk dat evrybdy is neva d same?doz ur vilage queen hw reserved r they?majority of ur vilage queen r d worst.
[b][/b]
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by OnlyemmyM(m): 11:28am On Dec 28, 2012
I can marry an Actress base on contract, After one or two children then the marriage will be over, But i must confess that i Love "CHIKA IKE" With all my heart, If i have the chance then i will mary her fully but for others i can't even dream of it.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by poshpimkiey(f): 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
hell to the yes. y not na. fame, fortune, recognition plus license to payback
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Dec 28, 2012
acidosis™:
Uche Jumbo is available, her man Uche (super eagles player), broke up with her after 11years... She needs a cash loaded guy ... a guy that ll start what Uche couldn't finish in 11years grin shes up and desperate...

#marketing mood activated.
Acid or whatever U called, U are pathetic. U need help and fast!
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by buchibabe: 1:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
chimkaire: Acid or whatever U called, U are pathetic. U need help and fast!

Is he current at all? Abi he doesn't know dt uche jombo is married?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by P4VS20: 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
dmcdad:

grin grin grin grin grin Bro you no go understand. There are things I detest with passion. To tell you the truth, I am a very principled type, even though I can be humorous and all that, but there are certain things I can't contain at all...

i understand, you are allergic to bullshit. most of us re. lol
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by P4VS20: 7:24pm On Dec 28, 2012
poshpimkiey: hell to the yes. y not na. fame, fortune, recognition plus license to payback

payback what?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by dmcdad: 8:04pm On Dec 28, 2012
P4VS20:

i understand, you are allergic to bullshit. most of us re. lol

Exactly! You see right through me...
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2012
buchibabe:

Is he current at all? Abi he doesn't know dt uche jombo is married?
Can you tell when one is trying to make some fun ? Point Of Correction, he was. Not everyone is like you.
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by chikeorji123(m): 2:50am On Dec 29, 2012
chika lke is okey by me whoever knows her contact pls kindly forward it to my phone 08109411452..
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by buchibabe: 7:44am On Dec 29, 2012
maxwello.yg:
Can you tell when one is trying to make some fun ? Point Of Correction, he was. Not everyone is like you.

Sharraaap. Christmas fowl. Who is like who?
Re: Would You Accept To Marry An Actor/actress? by OSUigboFlatHead(f): 11:55am On Apr 04, 2020
Ozovehe65:
I will marry any of them whole heartedly, pls if u knw any who wants to get married i am still single and available !
After the alert wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I Raped Her And She Deserved It. I Owe No One An Apology / If You Are Given 1m Now, What Profitable Business Will You Start / Mouth-anus-vagina Robot Launched, People Are Going Crazy. (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.