Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,453 members, 7,770,123 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 04:33 AM

Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians (19340 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by misreal(m): 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
musiwa10: why should he offer apologies. pastor adeboye was wrong to do what he did. it is even a sin in the word of God.. what pastor adeboye did it.. so there is no need for anyone to offer apology.

I said worst than what he said.. the bible standard is that Goodluck jonathan have no place to even sit in front of the church, not even close to anywhere.. this is the bible standard.. check your bible.. any other thing apart from this falsehood.

Goodluck jonathan is not an important person in the eyes of the church .. To men, Goodluck Jonathan may be.. when when it comes to the church. Goodluck jonathan have no place in the church or infront of the church.. he should be made to sit among the congregation.. not in front of the church..

this is the standard that we all know..

when pastor adeboye did, i said that God never answer the prayer. God did not answer pastor adeboye prayer when he prayed for Goodluck, because there is a way to pray..

I am not saying I am not a sinner.. I am the worst sinner you can find.. even my sin is higher than yours.. But you see, i like to talk the truth, even while I know I am the highest sinner in the world.. my sin pass your own..
hu r u to knw d praya God an$a$
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by musiwa10: 10:00pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by jhydebaba(m): 10:07pm On Dec 27, 2012
Bankole don receive heavy spiritual slap for sleep, tell me why he no go apologise with immediate alacrity
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Iaz93: 10:20pm On Dec 27, 2012
SHAME!!!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by musiwa10: 10:21pm On Dec 27, 2012
k
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Wuse2(m): 10:23pm On Dec 27, 2012
Was he a pastor b4 or jonalist
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 10:27pm On Dec 27, 2012
Lawd have mercy!!!

shocked

Chaiii!!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by cold(m): 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
The dude must have been threatened that if he doesn't retract his earlier comments about Daddy GOd. They'd send the Holy Ghost to abduct him & he'd disappear without a trace. The underhand tactics of these so called men of God are better left to your imagination
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by ochukoccna: 10:29pm On Dec 27, 2012
Religion na politics --Majek Fashek
Bankole Solomon wan spoil market for RCCG
E wan block prayer cowntract wey Ebele give dem
AGO go do damage limitation make cowntract no burn
Dude gets reinstated,and everyone smiles from the bank manager's office

1 Like

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by memski(m): 10:38pm On Dec 27, 2012
This is like dancing Azonto in front of devil.... Yoruba and their wahala.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 27, 2012
toba: attention seeking and pathetic loser
Attention seeker? YES
Pathetic loser? NO
I won't be suprised if he is silently posted (to pastor) a redeem branch in Germany or UK next year!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by ifeegee(f): 10:41pm On Dec 27, 2012
Speaking from both sides of the mouth!!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Abrahman: 10:46pm On Dec 27, 2012
I can see d reason why you left d pastorate,and decide to become a bench warmer in the church.may God forgive you mr SUPER STAR.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by ziccoit: 10:57pm On Dec 27, 2012
As if he was telling lies in the first place
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by slyy: 11:05pm On Dec 27, 2012
What nonsense? Should have kept your dirty mouth shut in the first place!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by IYANGBALI: 11:10pm On Dec 27, 2012
Sky-walker:
Guess he has been threatened
with the wrath of God
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by IYANGBALI: 11:12pm On Dec 27, 2012
memski: This is like dancing Azonto in front of devil.... Yoruba and their wahala.
shut up,must you tribalise the issue?oponu ode alakori
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by stjudas(m): 11:17pm On Dec 27, 2012
Ok!! Ok!! Ok!!! Ur sins has been 4given; go and sin no more.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by freelinks: 11:26pm On Dec 27, 2012
Very funny, apologize from now till tomorrow, his statement was right, but maybe they feel he should have spoken directly to their daddy or not make it public. But even it he did not, the stones will cry out. Am very sure he must have been threatened by worshipers of their daddy.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Opoki(m): 11:32pm On Dec 27, 2012
Pls, who is this man and what has he done?
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by msay: 12:20am On Dec 28, 2012
Bankole solomon just received his share... He have to apologise... Naija
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by siremperor: 2:16am On Dec 28, 2012
Apology to your Mother and Pastor Adeboye hmmm may God truly help you to repent of your evil motive. He without sin let him be the first to throw stone ask yourself the question are you really worth the cause Do friends are relative count you worthy and happy with your plight
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by mafiacent(m): 2:19am On Dec 28, 2012
negativity > Positivity in Nigeria
The President of Nigeria (A very Religious Country) attends a big religious event, willingly knelt down on the alter of God and his people prayed for him.

My opinion = No wahala

General Opinion = Blah Blah Blah

My point: (Religious) - No man is bigger than God (If he admits there is one).

(Political) - Men like Pastor Adeboye can't be ignored, why? What is the population of R.C.C.G. Also, you may not realize it but people like this have significant roles to play in preventing a Religious War in Nigeria.

Conclusion: Jonathan is human, what you make of the situation is simply your perception. not Right and yet not wrong.

2 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by daryoor(m): 2:27am On Dec 28, 2012
adeboye: what nonsense!! i give u 24 hrs to apologise or else you'll get the job(bible celebrity) treatment.

Bakole: <jittering>, baba no vex na slip of tongue........ I mean, slip of fingers.......i mean , work of the devil.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by vislabraye(m): 2:32am On Dec 28, 2012
The man is not serious. There's nothing as inconsistent as that. You can't trust such people.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Smooyis(m): 2:36am On Dec 28, 2012
Thank God for letting Bankole know dat we do not judge the prophets of God d way he did by inciting d public against him and his church. Their judgement belongs to God alone. May d Lord be with the Church in general and grant us unity irrespective of our denominations and the spirit to love one another IJN. Amen
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by musiwa10: 2:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by pastormustwacc: 3:37am On Dec 28, 2012
Sky-walker:
Guess he has been threatened
By the politicians, so he has no choice but to repent. There is a lot of politics in the house of God these days, for those not aware. You cant just say any rubbish about some powerful men of Gods these days, and go scot free.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by rhymz(m): 4:43am On Dec 28, 2012
Well, in my own case, I am not sorry and if "daddy GO" feels offended by the truth, let him send down the rains and do his worse. The truth they say is a bitter pill to swallow, no amount of levelled threat can whitewash what is glaringly obvious.
Is daddy GO mingling and getting benefits from the corrupt class, hell yeah!
Is daddy GO a beneficiary of corruption, your guess is good as mine, of course.
Is Daddy GO guilty by association, YES of course.
Has Daddy GO's association and fraternization with the corrupt elite put him in a morally disadvantaged position to repremand them, obviously YES!
Can Daddy GO ever raise burning issues to our president without fear of losing his benefactor's favour and benevolence, he wont dare it!
Is daddy GO equally as fiercly political as these politicians, hell yeah! The fact that he has continued to keep silent and instead show us his cultivated piety and humility only lend credence to the fact that Daddy is playing a power game while distracting spectator with his manufactured appearance of an uninterested power play demeanor.

So why the hell is everyone acting like the nigga is innocent of the accusations and claims. Mr President visited his church for the first time unannounced; got the front seat row next to big daddy and even got some speaking time to preach his lies and campaign for his re-election. Only a fool will delude himself to say that Mr President was there cos he gives a damn about the congress, to him, it was an avenue to sell his re-election bid, whitwash his dirty image and knowing how numb people tend to get when they are in church congregation and listening to all sorts of BS coming from the stables of the pulpit, he decided to take it further and arm twisted a politically naive Daddy GO into letting him mount the pulpit and do what Daddy GO does best, sell false hopes and spiritual/polocal mirage to an already mentally numb congregation.
This is the truth nobody can deny no matter how unpalatable it is.

3 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Collinsterol(m): 4:45am On Dec 28, 2012
Kamsy10: So many apologies on nairaland. Why posting everything on twitter,facebook and nairaland and apologise few hours later. Social media no go kill us ooooooo. AY has apologised, pastor has apologised.

Osaze odemwingie, oya,your're next to apologise
guy 4get my man osaze no fit apologise o nd remember say he no b full naija guy
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Telez(m): 4:59am On Dec 28, 2012

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! / Books On Juju Recommendation / How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.