Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,472 members, 7,770,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:16 AM

Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians (19342 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by hardeyincah(m): 9:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
If anyone has not visited Jail or prison before in ur lineage. I guess u'll break that record if u ever think of slapping a don like me.... "A word they say is enof for the wise".
[

quote author=Mortiple] Hear the voice of a 'WISE MAN'! Comot there Oloshi! How rich are you? Sooner than later I will device means of meeting some of you face to face in order to administer some good slap on you lousy brats. It is high time I started to deal with all you rats and cockroaches on Nairaland to restore your lost sense of humility and respect.[/quote]
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Donykua: 9:31pm On Dec 28, 2012
So the anti-christs are not happy? Na wa o!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by dagr8(m): 5:51am On Dec 29, 2012
Donykua: So the anti-christs are not happy? Na wa o!
y will dey be happy? cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! / Books On Juju Recommendation / How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.