Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,480 members, 7,770,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:41 AM

Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians (19343 Views)

Musa Dikwa Apologises To Oritsejafor & Oyedepo Over N7 Billion Allegation / Bankole Solomon Criticizes Pastor Adeboye Over Politicians / Holy Ghost Congress A Political Congress - EX Pastor Of (RCCG), Bankole Solomon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by floriana(m): 5:17am On Dec 28, 2012
RCCG is a cult. You go rogue, you die. The guy no wan die abeg. BTW Daddy AGO is very funny cos AGO=Diesel. Why apologise when you are not AY the comedian?
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by floriana(m): 5:32am On Dec 28, 2012
rhymz: Well, in my own case, I am not sorry and if "daddy GO" feels offended by the truth, let him send down the rains and do his worse. The truth they say is a bitter pill to swallow, no amount of levelled threat can whitewash what is glaringly obvious.
Is daddy GO mingling and getting benefits from the corrupt class, hell yeah!
Is daddy GO a beneficiary of corruption, your guess is good as mine, of course.
Is Daddy GO guilty by association, YES of course.
Has Daddy GO's association and fraternization with the corrupt elite put him in a morally disadvantaged position to repremand them, obviously YES!
Can Daddy GO ever raise burning issues to our president without fear of losing his benefactor's favour and benevolence, he wont dare it!
Is daddy GO equally as fiercly political as these politicians, hell yeah! The fact that he has continued to keep silent and instead show us his cultivated piety and humility only lend credence to the fact that Daddy is playing a power game while distracting spectator with his manufactured appearance of an uninterested power play demeanor.

So why the hell is everyone acting like the nigga is innocent of the accusations and claims. Mr President visited his church for the first time unannounced; got the front seat row next to big daddy and even got some speaking time to preach his lies and campaign for his re-election. Only a fool will delude himself to say that Mr President was there cos he gives a damn about the congress, to him, it was an avenue to sell his re-election bid, whitwash his dirty image and knowing how numb people tend to get when they are in church congregation and listening to all sorts of BS coming from the stables of the pulpit, he decided to take it further and arm twisted a politically naive Daddy GO into letting him mount the pulpit and do what Daddy GO does best, sell false hopes and spiritual/polocal mirage to an already mentally numb congregation.
This is the truth nobody can deny no matter how unpalatable it is.
You are hereby confered with the award for the most informed and best reasoned commentary on this thread. Accept my congratulations.

5 Likes

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by pastormustwacc: 5:42am On Dec 28, 2012
floriana: RCCG is a cult. You go rogue, you die. The guy no wan die abeg. BTW Daddy AGO is very funny cos AGO=Diesel. Why apologise when you are not AY the comedian?
Thou art so right. . .
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by nitrogen(m): 6:44am On Dec 28, 2012
memski: This is like dancing Azonto in front of devil.... Yoruba and their wahala.
undecided undecided

Tribalism and nepotism! after you will say Igbos are the defenders, nonsense!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by nitrogen(m): 6:48am On Dec 28, 2012
mafiacent: negativity > Positivity in Nigeria
The President of Nigeria (A very Religious Country) attends a big religious event, willingly knelt down on the alter of God and his people prayed for him.

My opinion = No wahala

General Opinion = Blah Blah Blah

My point: (Religious) - No man is bigger than God (If he admits there is one).

(Political) - Men like Pastor Adeboye can't be ignored, why? What is the population of R.C.C.G. Also, you may not realize it but people like this have significant roles to play in preventing a Religious War in Nigeria.

Conclusion: Jonathan is human, what you make of the situation is simply your perception. not Right and yet not wrong.
What is this? Please next time, be coherent.

1 Like

Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by luluosas(m): 7:10am On Dec 28, 2012
He was seeking for attention in the first place. He is not a man enough!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by himclfgud(m): 7:28am On Dec 28, 2012
Ode!!! i told you u u should MUST grin regret ur statement. LUBISH!! grin
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by lagerwhenindoubt(m): 7:45am On Dec 28, 2012
Even with all the population of RCCG and properly-maligned buffoons like Daddy GO... Nigeria still stinks with unadulterated SIN.. no wonder GOD will watch while his children are massacred day-in day-out for being the 3rd Largest Christian Population in the World.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Builder: 7:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Wise guy, the guy don use hin rant collect free blackberry touch fone and babes number. who say church business is shyte business
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by hardeyincah(m): 8:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Whether u apologise or not
U've said something related to the truth, although u are a coward am not sorry to say that Mr Bankole.
Our altar shouldn't be a campaign ground for all these Blood sucking politician, let their Campaign ground dp that...
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Mortiple(m): 8:27am On Dec 28, 2012
hardeyincah: Whether u apologise or not
U've said something related to the truth, although u are a coward am not sorry to say that Mr Bankole.
Our alter shouldn't be a campaign ground for all these Blood sucking politician, let their Campaign ground dp that...
I see, the ALTAR OF GOD is now "our alter"? That is how intelligent some of you who derive pleasure in insulting others are.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Mortiple(m): 8:38am On Dec 28, 2012
lagerwhenindoubt: Even with all the population of RCCG and properly-maligned buffoons like Daddy GO... Nigeria still stinks with unadulterated SIN.. no wonder GOD will watch while his children are massacred day-in day-out for being the 3rd Largest Christian Population in the World.
yes "Nigeria still stinks with unadulterated sin" because a DRUNK like you with no genuine means of livelihood are very much in our midst. You have the audacity to call Pastor Adeboye a buffoon, a man whom your lazy and jobless biological father isn't qualified to be his house help?
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by SELFWORTH: 8:43am On Dec 28, 2012
I don't understand why people bother to defend ministers of God when they are criticised and called all sorts on NL.

God will defend those He calls (numbers 12:1-16)
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by rhymz(m): 8:57am On Dec 28, 2012
mafiacent: negativity > Positivity in Nigeria
The President of Nigeria (A very Religious Country) attends a big religious event, willingly knelt down on the alter of God and his people prayed for him.

My opinion = No wahala

General Opinion = Blah Blah Blah

My point: (Religious) - No man is bigger than God (If he admits there is one).

(Political) - Men like Pastor Adeboye can't be ignored, why? What is the population of R.C.C.G. Also, you may not realize it but people like this have significant roles to play in preventing a Religious War in Nigeria.

Conclusion: Jonathan is human, what you make of the situation is simply your perception. not Right and yet not wrong.
Guy you sound like a confused waka about commentator.Men like Adebayo can't be ignored, realy? Because? Even the Pope whose words and influence have far more ripples beyond the vatican than 20 Adeboye can ever do, can be ignored and the world will still continue to revolve about its axis.
And try to understand issues before commenting with an utter disconnect from the main issue being discussed. Mr Bankole the Chicken little actually raised some very obvious issues that RCCG sheeples have been too mentally numb to notice or better still have the courage to tell the AGO abi na diesel Baba una dey call am to be careful with the way he fraternizes with these politicians and their well rehearsed and fabricated piety and public show of being religious to garner public sympathy based on religious affiliation rather than his actual actions and deeds.
Your daddy GO is too caught up and mesmerized in the euphoric bliz of having the president kneel before him that he forgets that the whole act is rehearsed, and Mr president like a Good actor that he is, is sticking to the script while he the Daddy supernatural is skipping scenes.
Bankole's outburst only served as a reminder to daddy GO that he is playing out of script, Jonathan is not stoopid you know? He likened the congress to a campaign opportunity, did everything he needed to do and got that slot and did actually campaign. Funny enough, Daddy almighty and GEJ has one thing in common, they are both actors who act like they are not interested in the power game but are so interested in it that they are ready to do anything, be anything, associate with anyone and ignore the unfavourable implications of their actions and silent power moves.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 28, 2012
Emylexray: Hahaha. . The man no one carry cause enter 2013. . .lol. . .he knows a word from ''daddy'' Adeboye and he his doomed for life

Daddy GO na herbalist when go curse someone and the person go soon for life?
GO will be happy that the devil in the man has gone out.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Saintsquare(m): 9:17am On Dec 28, 2012
Na so crazy start?
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by SELFWORTH: 9:39am On Dec 28, 2012
rhymz: Guy you sound like a confused waka about commentator.Men like Adebayo can't be ignored, realy? Because? .....
Your daddy GO is too caught up and mesmerized in the euphoric bliz of having the president kneel before him that he forgets that the whole act is rehearsed, and Mr president like a Good actor that he is, is sticking to the script while he the Daddy supernatural is skipping scenes. Daddy almighty and GEJ has one thing in common, they are both actors who act like they are not interested in the power game but are so interested in it that they are ready to do anything,

No sweating. No need for long epistles.

In time God will answer all your accusations .
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 28, 2012
modicum: I have to break my silence again to apologise to those that feel offended about my posting on our dear church. I thanked our AG0 dat counselled me.

Am so sorry for any pains.To u there, am sorry, church was not my target but corruption & injustice in our society.

pls,FORGIVE FOR D SAKE OF CHRIST.

To my mother,am sorry,to our daddy AGO,am sorry & to my daddy G.O.am deeply sorry,THANKS.

SOURCE:http://www.facebook.com/bankole.solomon.5

SAY THE TRUTH AND SHAME THE DEVIL !!! YOU NO GET LEVER TO WITHSTAND THE PROPHECY WEY THE EVIL MASTER GO HAMMER YOU grin grin grin grin
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by SELFWORTH: 9:48am On Dec 28, 2012
Mortiple: I see, the ALTAR OF GOD is now "our alter"? That is how intelligent some of you who derive pleasure in insulting others are.

Don't mind them.

Please don't assume everyone on NL spewing nonsense about their christianity religion is a Christian. Many are church bench warmers who nothing about God.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by blaqoracle: 9:55am On Dec 28, 2012
modicum: I have to break my silence again to apologise to those that feel offended about my posting on our dear church. I thanked our AG0 dat counselled me.

Am so sorry for any pains.To u there, am sorry, church was not my target but corruption & injustice in our society.

pls,FORGIVE FOR D SAKE OF CHRIST.

To my mother,am sorry,to our daddy AGO,am sorry & to my daddy G.O.am deeply sorry,THANKS.

SOURCE:http://www.facebook.com/bankole.solomon.5
another display of cowardice and trepidity. if you knew you were going to apologise, why did you bother to tell us.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by SELFWORTH: 10:00am On Dec 28, 2012
rhymz: Well, in my own case, I am not sorry and if "daddy GO" feels offended by the truth, let him send down the rains and do his worse.
This is the truth nobody can deny no matter how unpalatable it is.

Numbers 12:1-16 God will defend those He calls.

This is the only response necessary to this incoherent ranting and many of the posts on this issue.

There is no need to fight for God. God will fight for Himself.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by gudugudumeje: 10:01am On Dec 28, 2012
Bull-shit. Ds na corrupt apology self!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by gudugudumeje: 10:04am On Dec 28, 2012
Na so we fit confirm say RCCG na cult now. Bull cheating people!
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by oraclefemi(m): 10:07am On Dec 28, 2012
Read my new topic WHAT IF IT WAS ALL A LIE? on my blog www.femishine..com touching issues that we are afraid to ask about
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by dagr8(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2012
musKeeto: He's been called to order. No one dare step against Daddy GOd..
U again? cheesy....hahahahaha.....u can always make me laugh grin grin grin

Pastor Adeboye is no doubt a respected minster of God...dont klll yourself abeg...Glory be to God for his life....

I love him grin grin grin tongue
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by rhymz(m): 11:04am On Dec 28, 2012
SELFWORTH:

No sweating. No need for long epistles.

In time God will answer all your accusations .
Young man you seem to think that I care about "your God" and how it is used to scare people into silence and submission. Abeg keep your bible verses to yourself, I will rather you use common sense to reply me than quoting old scripts from one whiteman that was not thinking about your race when he wrote them.
Again, I say to you, Daddu GO is no different from the corrupt Elite, call your police.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by SELFWORTH: 11:24am On Dec 28, 2012
rhymz: Young man you seem to think that I care about "your God" and how it is used to scare people into silence and submission. Abeg keep your bible verses to yourself, I will rather you use common sense to reply me than quoting old scripts from one whiteman that was not thinking about your race when he wrote them.
Again, I say to you, Daddu GO is no different from the corrupt Elite, call your police.

Poster@musKeeto: He's been called to order. No one dare step against Daddy GO....Pastor Adeboye is no doubt a respected minster of God...dont klll yourself abeg...Glory be to God for his life....

Peace
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by hardeyincah(m): 11:38am On Dec 28, 2012
Mr bankole has said the truth... It's because afrikan are inflicted with poverty, that's why u are always biased when it comes to religion issue..... Is d campaign ground not enough for them to deceive u FOOLS?
SELFWORTH:

Don't mind them.

Please don'
t assume everyone on NL spewing nonsense about their christianity religion is a Christian. Many are church bench warmers who nothing about God.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Omexonomy: 7:15pm On Dec 28, 2012
ochukoccna: Religion na politics --Majek Fashek
Bankole Solomon wan spoil market for RCCG
E wan block prayer cowntract wey Ebele give dem
AGO go do damage limitation make cowntract no burn
Dude gets reinstated,and everyone smiles from the bank manager's office
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by Mortiple(m): 7:23pm On Dec 28, 2012
hardeyincah: Mr bankole has said the truth... It's because afrikan are inflicted with poverty, that's why u are always biased when it comes to religion issue..... Is d campaign ground not enough for them to deceive u FOOLS?
Hear the voice of a 'WISE MAN'! Comot there Oloshi! How rich are you? Sooner than later I will device means of meeting some of you face to face in order to administer some good slap on you lousy brats. It is high time I started to deal with all you rats and cockroaches on Nairaland to restore your lost sense of humility and respect.
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by gn2stevie(m): 8:17pm On Dec 28, 2012
Why did he at first set his hands on the plough but later looked back? He really needs to check himself whether he's still standing firm and strong.[color=#770077][/color] cry
Re: Bankole Solomon Apologises To Adeboye Over Politicians by rhymz(m): 8:25pm On Dec 28, 2012
SELFWORTH:

Poster@musKeeto: He's been called to order. No one dare step against Daddy GO....Pastor Adeboye is no doubt a respected minster of God...dont klll yourself abeg...Glory be to God for his life....

Peace
you sound angry and unneccessarily agited....lol...I was not referring to you in the first place, why do you feel so offended?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Pastors Celebrate TB Joshua! / Books On Juju Recommendation / How I Escaped Drowning In Mpoto River, In Awka Anambra State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.