Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,894 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86347 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:39pm On Mar 28, 2013
edujoy:

Exactly why many traders dont grow.

Anyway if you want to succeed in this business you need to learn something else. this will only make brokers rich.( I tried it in 2007, trust me one day you will start searching for some other strategy)

If you swallow your pride you may learn a thing or two that will help you and others.

No ill intentions intended

who is talking
am a full time trader 4 two years now. so keep ur advice to your self and open another thread for your so called price action. thanks

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by teeboy4x(m): 9:00pm On Mar 28, 2013
rozayx5:

who is talking
am a full time trader 4 two years now. so keep ur advice to your self and open another thread for your so called price action. thanks

U mean JUST TWO ÝEARS and you are as good as dix,mehn...time 2 step up
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:10pm On Mar 28, 2013
teeboy4x:

U mean JUST TWO ÝEARS and you are as good as dix,mehn...time 2 step up

am not perfect, that is why i opened this research thread, to test different indicators and strategies on demo and when good the are transferred to live, while my main system keeps brining the pips ( which is not a scalping system) only for someone to come and start claiming what he knows nothing about, does he know what pride means

no mind the guy, he is just trying to give what he does not have, he even forgot to read the title of the thread i wonder if research now means scalping, smh for oversabi nairalanders undecided
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by edujoy(m): 9:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
rozayx5:

am not perfect, that is why i opened this research thread, to test different indicators and strategies on demo and when good the are transferred to live, while my main system keeps brining the pips ( which is not a scalping system) only for someone to come and start claiming what he knows nothing about, does he know what pride means

no mind the guy, he is just trying to give what he does not have, he even forgot to read the title of the thread i wonder if research now means scalping, smh for oversabi nairalanders undecided

You contradict yourself son,

Anyway try getting married with kids and still say you trade fulltime, then my respect for you will soar.

You can only call yourself a full time trader if you trade and take care of responsibilities like a real man.

From the way you sound you are just a kid wanna be forex trader.

If you call this a research Thread, you should also not feel bad about critics ( you expect everyone to applaud every crap? ) Grow up son.

I got married trading forex, I pay my bills trading forex, Do you know hw much it costs to pay school fees in Lagos? Thats what forex can do for you.

Only 2 years of trading. You need more experience.

I worked with a forex broker so I know a lot about forex trading than you can ever imagine
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by edujoy(m): 9:30pm On Mar 28, 2013
I will share a (very simple and basic) money making machine, but first son you have to say PLEASE

I guess your pride wont let you.

I know a little about pride afterall
rozayx5:

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
no time to waste with someone hugging his daily job and claiming crap grin

hope wizkid gets married too before he is called a musician grin grin grin
oversabi has cause you to start spewing thrash grin grin grin

latest theory, if your not married your not a full time trader shocked shocked

back to my lab no time for you, i hope your not on duty 2mao cool

you can keeP your money making machine to yourself, if it was that good you wont be looking for petty commissions on insta pamm grin grin

IGNORE MODE ACTIVATED grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:52pm On Mar 28, 2013
edujoy: I will share a (very simple and basic) money making machine, but first son you have to say PLEASE

I guess your pride wont let you.

I know a little about pride afterall

please can you go to sleep and get ready for work tomorrow tongue

i know your type grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by edujoy(m): 10:05pm On Mar 28, 2013
rozayx5:

i know your type grin

Well good luck in your trading, Just so you Know, My wife is a full time trader as well ( I trained her).

Like I said I will be back to this thread in six months to count the casualties of your MID TREND FOREX STRATEGY.

YOU NEED TO LEARN HOW TO HANDLE CRITICISM.

For your information again, I got married with profits from FOREX, NOT SALARY. I resigned months before I got married.

And you really know a lot about me son

JOB indeed.

Goodnyt son

GROW UP
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by PIPPROF(m): 10:25pm On Mar 28, 2013
edujoy:

Well good luck in your trading, Just so you Know, My wife is a full time trader as well ( I trained her).

Like I said I will be back to this thread in six months to count the casualties of your MID TREND FOREX STRATEGY.

For your information again, I got married with profits from FOREX, NOT SALARY. I resigned months before I got married.

JOB indeed.

Goodnyt son

GROW UP

bye bye,

rozay please avoid the distractions grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by edujoy(m): 10:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
PIP-PROF:

bye bye,

rozay please avoid the distractions grin

Another wanna be on the wrong flight.

I am sure you can say this in 6 months

Goodluck
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 10:42pm On Mar 28, 2013
Rozayx5

Longest time. How's trading? Just concluded some tasks here n will resume trading in a while.

Best of luck
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:45pm On Mar 28, 2013
n.oxide:
Rozayx5

Longest time. How's trading? Just concluded some tasks here n will resume trading in a while.

Best of luck

fine, we doing our thing, and haterz doing theirs grin

@ research room readers, next week we gonna focus on the bbstop , and will be trading based on support and resistance lines with the bbstop for signals thats all wink
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 10:55pm On Mar 28, 2013
@rozayx5

one time I wanted to call you so we could meet and you show me how to trade (i don't even have your number, lol grin), I decided to just study your thread and see how much I can understand. Well I've got this on EURAUD right now, it looks like a valid buy signal? is it

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by nolly042(m): 11:27pm On Mar 28, 2013
edujoy:

JOB indeed.

Goodnyt son

GROW UP
wanna have a talk with your sir. u can drop me a mail to this ndwalkins@gmail.com lets talk on gmail or skype
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by samuelkanu: 11:36pm On Mar 28, 2013
edujoy:

Another wanna be on the wrong flight.

I am sure you can say this in 6 months

Goodluck
Edujoy, Please big up now and lets cut the distractions here. If you have something to share please do so others can benefit from your experience in forex. Lets leave other talk please
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by edujoy(m): 12:16am On Mar 29, 2013
samuelkanu:
Edujoy, Please big up now and lets cut the distractions here. If you have something to share please do so others can benefit from your experience in forex. Lets leave other talk please

Now that an adult have spoken,

I use only one indicator

Stochastics Default settings(In my opinion its the best indicator ever)

I use this along with the major reverse candlestick signals that you learnt on babypips

I trade all the usd majors apart from USDJPY

See a typical setup attached

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by edujoy(m): 12:29am On Mar 29, 2013
I set 100pips tp and exit when %K crosses %D (i.e if my TP is not hit)

I use H4 timeframe.

I only trade when I am convinced that I have seen a clear reversal candlestick. In doubts I never trade.

You can do this on a demo

You also need to pay attention to your risk exposure,

Goodluck

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by edujoy(m): 12:34am On Mar 29, 2013
Now with this you only need to look at the charts once in 4 hours.

You can also trade with a smart phone as this system only requires stochastic oscillator which is available in Iphones/smartphones

I am not sure if it is possible to add custom indicators to the smartphone platform.

This strategy has an edge.

All you need is to train your eyes to spot good entries.

If I have time, I will post real time setups

Hidden divergence with setup is a killer, but never be so sure of any trade (NEVER)

If you can follow this simple stuff religiously, you will become a winner (TRUST ME)
Cheers
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:45am On Mar 29, 2013
n.oxide:
@rozayx5

one time I wanted to call you so we could meet and you show me how to trade (i don't even have your number, lol grin), I decided to just study your thread and see how much I can understand. Well I've got this on EURAUD right now, it looks like a valid buy signal? is it

yeah it is,
but if you wanna trade intraday and be getting pips on a daily basis ( if your not the swing type) you can apply the same template on a 1hr chart, EJ preferred and betaking risking from 30 - 50 pips per trade, with the same TP, note your risk to reward minimum must be 1:1 below is the template i have been using for my live trading for some weeks now cool , its my simple intraday trading system cool for people like me that have time, i can trade 1 hour, but if your busy maybe trading part time the 4 hour can be your home, though you might be caught in retracements for sometime

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:30pm On Mar 29, 2013
though stop loss is safer behind the bbstop when trading volatile pairs like , GBPUSD and GBPJPY wink

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dybaba(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2013
rozayx5:

yeah it is,
but if you wanna trade intraday and be getting pips on a daily basis ( if your not the swing type) you can apply the same template on a 1hr chart, EJ preferred and betaking risking from 30 - 50 pips per trade, with the same TP, note your risk to reward minimum must be 1:1 below is the template i have been using for my live trading for some weeks now cool , its my simple intraday trading system cool for people like me that have time, i can trade 1 hour, but if your busy maybe trading part time the 4 hour can be your home, though you might be caught in retracements for sometime
Bro please what is that numbers ( 1, 2, 3 ) on ur chart?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
dybaba: Bro please what is that numbers ( 1, 2, 3 ) on ur chart?

they are the 3 level semaphor indicator, used for spotting retracments, they are best used with candlestick reading, if you can identify a valid pin bar, with a big 3 on top that might be the change of the trend, note it repaints and it is not used on itself. i attached it here on the previous page
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 8:03pm On Mar 29, 2013
rozayx5:

i know your type grin

Young man I hope pride and insults on your elders will not send you to your early grave soon. You are just 22 years old and arrogant because you have made some few bucks from forex. I tell you if you don't take time, all that money will disappear soon. Remember "Pride Goes Before a Fall". You think is by your power right? I know you will say I hate you but you got it wrong. May God help you overcome this pride

rozayx5:
all these fundamental anlaysis makes me sick, mostafa belkhayate (27years xperience) the worlds best forex trader, says its bullshit, and i see traders here discussing greek politics when they should be using a technical approach, been trading for 7 years now, i dont use all these news about greek elections, and crap you people are writing here just to confuse the newbies in forex to make it look complicated, my advice to newbies is that this thread will further confuse you, they will publish rubbish here and place different trades on their platforms, most of them are just copying this news from forex factory to post it here, convert their news to pips - engine failure!
As for me i believe forex is keep it simple, i use a simple trading strategy, i stick to the rules, i use money management and i am disciplined trader.
so dear nairaland traders, please stop confusing newbie traders about what you dont know in the name of fundamental analysis.

In 2012, you claim to be trading for 7 years and in 2013 now 2 years. Someone even accused you of scam and all that but I will bring that up if you don't mind.

rozayx5:
who is talking

PRIDE AT WORK You have not started life at all and very soon, you will know the other side when you grow up shortly. For what shall be the end of your life when this word passes away.

All these newbies singing your praise now will soon go down the drain like others I know. Some even PM me how they got margin call. Fortunately I have quit forex not because I were't good but because of my own believe.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by wasolad01: 8:15pm On Mar 29, 2013
edujoy:

You contradict yourself son,

Anyway try getting married with kids and still say you trade fulltime, then my respect for you will soar.

You can only call yourself a full time trader if you trade and take care of responsibilities like a real man.

From the way you sound you are just a kid wanna be forex trader.

If you call this a research Thread, you should also not feel bad about critics ( you expect everyone to applaud every crap? ) Grow up son.

I got married trading forex, I pay my bills trading forex, Do you know hw much it costs to pay school fees in Lagos? Thats what forex can do for you.

Only 2 years of trading. You need more experience.

I worked with a forex broker so I know a lot about forex trading than you can ever imagine

Please inbox me your contact details on wasolad01@yahoo.co.uk for business purpose.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ruggedcuzz: 9:11pm On Mar 29, 2013
rozayx5:

fine, we doing our thing, and haterz doing theirs grin

@ research room readers, next week we gonna focus on the bbstop , and will be trading based on support and resistance lines with the bbstop for signals thats all wink
Patiently waiting, my mentor
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2013
hmmm . haterz galore grin grin grin grin

my age dey pain some people grin

some of you have been waiting for my downfall sine season 7. are u still shocked to see me trading.
@eawealth i might be young but i know a few things and one of them is that you cant be praying for someones downfall and expect a breakthrough in your life, you have clearly stated that you wish me ill luck and God help you to shed that kind of ideaology unless sorry will be your name, since u left fx. i see no reason u shud be trying to discourage others . its ur type that claim that becoming a millionaire by 24 is not possible.
i know you left for religious reasons as you claim, everyone is entitled to his own belief but i advise you pray to God to give you a clean mind towards young people like me, your supposed to be advising me as an elder and not talking about my Going broke, i invest my fx profits offline so if your praying for my downfall i hope you dont pray to God for your own success lipsrsealed
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:40pm On Mar 29, 2013
Eawealth:

Young man I hope pride and insults on your elders will not send you to your early grave soon. You are just 22 years old and arrogant because you have made some few bucks from forex. I tell you if you don't take time, all that money will disappear soon. Remember "Pride Goes Before a Fall". You think is by your power right? I know you will say I hate you but you got it wrong. May God help you overcome this pride

In 2012, you claim to be trading for 7 years and in 2013 now 2 years. Someone even accused you of scam and all that but I will bring that up if you don't mind.

PRIDE AT WORK You have not started life at all and very soon, you will know the other side when you grow up shortly. For what shall be the end of your life when this word passes away.

All these newbies singing your praise now will soon go down the drain like others I know. Some even PM me how they got margin call. Fortunately I have quit forex not because I were't good but because of my own believe.

when you finish tell me
Ignore mode activated for another hater cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dybaba(m): 10:12pm On Mar 29, 2013
rozayx5:

they are the 3 level semaphor indicator, used for spotting retracments, they are best used with candlestick reading, if you can identify a valid pin bar, with a big 3 on top that might be the change of the trend, note it repaints and it is not used on itself. i attached it here on the previous page
ok thanks bro.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 6:16am On Mar 30, 2013
rozayx5:

when you finish tell me
Ignore mode activated for another hater cool
This is what you should have done earlier. Nothing annoys these resident trolls like ignoring their useless diatribes they call posts. The same Edujoy dude that has marketed all sorts of indy is here claiming price action. Then the other one that claims he dumped Forex is still busy reading Forex threads. Smh. Rozay is 22, but he sounds more matured than your old lying arse will ever be. And to point it out, there was no insult in his post! So shut the fvck up and get back to lying to yourself in the name of religion. Funny how you still use the 'EAwealth' moniker. Is it not a sin??
Newbies here will of course be tempted to sign up under his PAMM account (which was his plan of course and as they are doing already) but we know how these stories always end. Look through Edujoy's post and see if he should be talking to someone about "trading inexperience". Lol. Anyone making decent money from Forex in Nigeria (at least $1,000 monthly) is always very reluctant to even talk about trading in the offline world let alone sell software, organise seminar etc.
You married through Forex? Yes. How are we supposed to know? Should you even be telling us? Who asked you? Too much exposure of 'personal details' is one of the signs of Scammers looking for accounts to crash. Not saying you are one though.
If you are really experienced, you should know there aint one way to trading,thus you shouldn't start saying trash like 'they will crash their accounts in 6 months' etc because you use a different strategy. Even with your all powerful strategy, people will still crash accounts!
BTW, for those that always jump into using any new system that presents itself, Oscillators usually lead to HUGE drawdowns especially on larger timeframes. Don't go and start using Stochastics on 4HR timeframe with a $100 account expecting to 'hammer'.
A word is enough...
Rozay, please do not reply any of these clowns. Just like I won't. Cos I know they'll be all over my post. Focus in helping those you are helping.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by PIPPROF(m): 7:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Eawealth:

hmmm, ENVY one of the reasons why many Nigerians will never succeed
i am 52 and have been following rozay since season 8 last year and i have made so much progress in my trading career, talking about experience in forex we all know that number of years does not make you a trader, you can be trading for 100 years train your wife, father , uncle and all your children, if your not progressing it does not make sense.
it baffles me to see people express hatred to this level and claim their not hating, immediately you mentioned his age i knew what you were heading for, my advice to you is that since you have left forex just avoid forex threads entirely to avoid getting a heart attack, cause if you made reasonable money from FX you would not tell us how you did , so allow some one else to do his work and focus on your after life when this world passes away, have a nice day. undecided

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:28am On Mar 30, 2013
@piponomics, i will do just that,
i had to reply to avoid someone falling into a river pulling my readers along with him grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 9:21am On Mar 30, 2013
Piponomics:
This is what you should have done earlier. Nothing annoys these resident trolls like ignoring their useless diatribes they call posts. The same Edujoy dude that has marketed all sorts of indy is here claiming price action. Then the other one that claims he dumped Forex is still busy reading Forex threads. Smh. Rozay is 22, but he sounds more matured than your old lying arse will ever be. And to point it out, there was no insult in his post! So shut the fvck up and get back to lying to yourself in the name of religion. Funny how you still use the 'EAwealth' moniker. Is it not a sin??
Newbies here will of course be tempted to sign up under his PAMM account (which was his plan of course and as they are doing already) but we know how these stories always end. Look through Edujoy's post and see if he should be talking to someone about "trading inexperience". Lol. Anyone making decent money from Forex in Nigeria (at least $1,000 monthly) is always very reluctant to even talk about trading in the offline world let alone sell software, organise seminar etc.
You married through Forex? Yes. How are we supposed to know? Should you even be telling us? Who asked you? Too much exposure of 'personal details' is one of the signs of Scammers looking for accounts to crash
. Not saying you are one though.
If you are really experienced, you should know there aint one way to trading,thus you shouldn't start saying trash like 'they will crash their accounts in 6 months' etc because you use a different strategy. Even with your all powerful strategy, people will still crash accounts!
BTW, for those that always jump into using any new system that presents itself, Oscillators usually lead to HUGE drawdowns especially on larger timeframes. Don't go and start using Stochastics on 4HR timeframe with a $100 account expecting to 'hammer'.
A word is enough...
Rozay, please do not reply any of these clowns. Just like I won't. Cos I know they'll be all over my post. Focus in helping those you are helping.

[size=15pt]Bros, am beginning to like u ooo grin grin grin

Dis is d second time u have impressed me with ur post just dis week.

Abeg let research continue [/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82