Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,192 members, 7,822,014 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86352 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by wasolad01: 12:13pm On Mar 30, 2013
rozayx5: @piponomics, i will do just that,
i had to reply to avoid someone falling into a river pulling my readers along with him grin

@rozay5x
Please inbox me your contaxt details on wasolad01@yahoo.co.uk ASAP
We need to arrange for trading deals. Thanks.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 12:55pm On Mar 30, 2013
Here is a quick strategy for newbies. Simple and straight to the point using just one indicator. Just Rozays BBStop and a few trade management modifications. Stick with the rules here, comeback at the end of April and tell me how far grin grin

Entries will be scouted on hourly charts of EJ. Take trades on break of BBSTOP TP is 200pips. SL should be behind the Bbstop but to avoid spikes, leave the SL open and close the trade when the stop turns against you. Move to BE when up 100pips. Then Move to 100pips immediately profits crosses 150pips. If 200pips is not hit, take whatever presents itself at the opposite turn of the BBSTOP.

Some may be wary about not using SL but you dont have to be unless you are using lots bigger than your account. If you have an account under $1,000 you dont have any business using lot size more than 0.1. At $2,000 you can then move to 0.2, $4,000 you can move to 0.4 etc. In fact always make sure that a trade will have to go against you by 1000pips before you get margin call
Now kindly disregard this lot size lesson if you cant stick to trading one pair. if you must open more than one trade, make sure the sum total of your lots do not exceed the lot size stated for your account balance!!

Using this strategy on EJ alone this month, one would have netted at least 600pips even with the choppy nature of things. You can call it "intraday swinging" grin
Of course, this (like everything Forex) requires discipline. It is not easy seeing 100pips end up closing at BE or 50pips ending up as a loss. The focus for you should be on the big kills while avoiding loss of capital always.
Enjoy!

3 Likes

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 1:29pm On Mar 30, 2013
While using the strategy, don't stop learning. Keep practising on Support and Resistance,Fibonacci, etc.. Try and learn as many Forex lingos as you can. Even if you don't use them. Just know about them. Also keep your ear to the ground regarding fundamentals. Know what is happening at any given time. In a year's time, you are on your way to becoming a guru with a healthy account balance grin
So, for those sending me PMs, this is it o. I've got nothing else for you.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by badruf(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2013
Also for those that cant learn candle stick charting.
Guys i just found dis indicator it display candle formation on your chart with buy and sell signal.
http://candlestickpatternsindicator.com/

BELLOW IS THE INDICATOR

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by LUCAS99: 12:44am On Mar 31, 2013
Piponomics: Here is a quick strategy for newbies. Simple and straight to the point using just one indicator. Just Rozays BBStop and a few trade management modifications. Stick with the rules here, comeback at the end of April and tell me how far grin grin

Entries will be scouted on hourly charts of EJ. Take trades on break of BBSTOP TP is 200pips. SL should be behind the Bbstop but to avoid spikes, leave the SL open and close the trade when the stop turns against you. Move to BE when up 100pips. Then Move to 100pips immediately profits crosses 150pips. If 200pips is not hit, take whatever presents itself at the opposite turn of the BBSTOP.

Some may be wary about not using SL but you dont have to be unless you are using lots bigger than your account. If you have an account under $1,000 you dont have any business using lot size more than 0.1. At $2,000 you can then move to 0.2, $4,000 you can move to 0.4 etc. In fact always make sure that a trade will have to go against you by 1000pips before you get margin call
Now kindly disregard this lot size lesson if you cant stick to trading one pair. if you must open more than one trade, make sure the sum total of your lots do not exceed the lot size stated for your account balance!!

Using this strategy on EJ alone this month, one would have netted at least 600pips even with the choppy nature of things. You can call it "intraday swinging" grin
Of course, this (like everything Forex) requires discipline. It is not easy seeing 100pips end up closing at BE or 50pips ending up as a loss. The focus for you should be on the big kills while avoiding loss of capital always.
Enjoy!
Piponomics,By 0.1 lot size do you mean a standard lot size which is equal to 10 dollars per pip.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 10:37am On Mar 31, 2013
LUCAS99: Piponomics,By 0.1 lot size do you mean a standard lot size which is equal to 10 dollars per pip.
Of course I can't mean that. Otherwise I wouldn't have made the statement regarding 'requiring loss of 1000pips for Margin Call'.
Different brokers like Insta and co have their own lot size notations but Standard lot in Forex is 1.0 which is $10 per pip.
0.1 (minilot) is $1 per pip and 0.01 (microlot) is 10cents per pip.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hisableplc(m): 3:23pm On Mar 31, 2013
Roazy why you dey do me like this naa u just give me hint cum code d koko where make i meet you to discus d uj tins
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:45pm On Mar 31, 2013
hisableplc: Roazy why you dey do me like this naa u just give me hint cum code d koko where make i meet you to discus d uj tins

gtalk, drop a message there for me cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:47pm On Mar 31, 2013
Gangnam style cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by cashkid: 7:32pm On Mar 31, 2013
@ piponomics,i want to say tanks 4 dis strategy but pls wat do u mean by BE.And can u pls explain more wat u mean by 'when stop turns against you'thanks in anticipatn of ur response
[quote author=Piponomics]Here is a quick strategy for newbies. Simple and straight to the point using just one indicator. Just Rozays BBStop and a few trade management modifications. Stick with the rules here, comeback at the end of April and tell me how far grin grin

[i] Entries will be scouted on hourly charts of EJ. Take trades on break
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2013
Moving to BE means moving your stop loss to Break Even. That means the price you entered the trade in the first place. In that case when market goes against you, you'll have nothing to lose.
'When BBStop turns against you' means when you are in a buy trade for example and a sell BBstop scenario occurs.
Hope its clear?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hisableplc(m): 4:26am On Apr 01, 2013
rozayx5:

gtalk, drop a message there for me cool

k wil do dat?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:30am On Apr 01, 2013
entered ej sell late, b4 i cud even set my tp it had flown to 30 pips had no option than to close manually grin

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:43am On Apr 01, 2013
latest addition, to know the overall trend i use the ddfx golden line , it is part of the system that has the bbstop, had to study it again, below is how it looks and works cool

when taking signals on 1 hour we have to consider the main trend to be confident with signals, took the last sell trade considering the main trend

indicator attached below

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:02am On Apr 02, 2013
EURAUD sell valid cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:15am On Apr 02, 2013
rozayx5: EURAUD sell valid cool

shop closed cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 9:34am On Apr 02, 2013
hello my ADORABLE fx traders ..pls i will like to know moore of how to get an international id card and also national id card cos i want to go live and am using the XEMarkets ..pls i will be so much happy if you consider me ..
fx[color=#000099]
]king,rozayx5,efe22,naijbAbe and all i HAIL OO
MAY THE pips BELONG TO US
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Wisdomxy(m): 10:20am On Apr 02, 2013
Please can anyone recommended good MT4 brokers in UK besides Alpari UK and FXCM UK.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:27am On Apr 02, 2013
another sell activated (long term EURAUD) risk to reward 1:1 cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:58pm On Apr 03, 2013
http://www.larslarsson.com/ichimoku-cloud-breakout-strategy.html

download the indys there

will add my own research settings later
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hisableplc(m): 7:35pm On Apr 03, 2013
rozayx5: http://www.larslarsson.com/ichimoku-cloud-breakout-strategy.html

download the indys there

now u r talkin

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:21am On Apr 04, 2013
rozayx5: http://www.larslarsson.com/ichimoku-cloud-breakout-strategy.html

download the indys there

now after you get those indys they come with a different setting so change them till you have a uniform, 9 26, 52 figure
example will be shown below.

then you can work on your chart properties if you dont like the white background that comes with the template and change it to black

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:57am On Apr 04, 2013
when using the system take signals that are supported by 4hour chart for very high accuracy trades

if your taking a sell signal on 1hr, make sure the KUMO CLOUD is above already on 4hr chart and that we have a bearish trend in place already

for Intraday traders Ej on 15 min is very good

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by efe22(m): 9:00am On Apr 04, 2013
What pair can I enjoy it best and how many pips should I be expecting a week? How many signal a day? Since this is scalping method, spread is an important factor expecially for micro account holders like me lol. Cheers

EDIT: Your last reply came why I was typing
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:17am On Apr 04, 2013
efe22: What pair can I enjoy it best and how many pips should I be expecting a week? How many signal a day? Since this is scalping method, spread is an important factor expecially for micro account holders like me lol. Cheers

please note this is not a scalping system

this is for intraday trading, but note some weeks you will get fewer signals than other weeks, but from tests 100 pips a week is possible and simple to get cool

the link above is just for you to download the indys the rest of the instructions are to be found here
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:27am On Apr 04, 2013
efe22: What pair can I enjoy it best and how many pips should I be expecting a week ? How many signal a day? Since this is scalping method, spread is an important factor expecially for micro account holders like me lol. Cheers

genuine USDJPY signals this, week, 1st april - today, before the news the overall trend was bearish so note i took only sell signals

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by efe22(m): 10:04am On Apr 04, 2013
Ok. Cheers
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:46am On Apr 04, 2013
my template and the IChi 360 monitor indy as requested
cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by cashkid: 10:55am On Apr 04, 2013
rozayx5: my template and the IChi 360 monitor indy as requested
cool
pls wat does this one do?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by honeric01(m): 11:06am On Apr 04, 2013
rozayx5: my template and the IChi 360 monitor indy as requested
cool

Nice, should check it now.. thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:07am On Apr 04, 2013
cashkid: pls wat does this one do?

Ichi 360 is a multi timeframe indy based on the ichimoku indy

it studies the overall trend on weekly ,daily, hourly and 4 hours

when taking a sell signal on 1hr you have to make sure 4H is straight red and some higher time frames have some red arrow to support you

vice versa, below are the correct settings

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 3:30pm On Apr 04, 2013
boss i feel you ..keep it up

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.