Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:35 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86217 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by obiza4real: 11:44pm On Mar 24, 2013
Rozayx5 am still aving issue working wth
1. DDFX 3 BBStop v4
2. PriceChannel_Stop_v1[1].2
3. ###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###
Plz can you explain to mi how it works properly and what time frame shld i use
Thank expecting your reply ASAP
rozayx5: still burning the FX candle, shud be burning the ATMs by next week grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:31am On Mar 25, 2013
rozayx5: just bought USDJPY for 20 pips, my first live trade using small lots to test, better than demo

TP hit cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ruggedcuzz: 12:31am On Mar 25, 2013
rozayx5: just bought USDJPY for 20 pips, my first live trade using small lots to test, better than demo
What was ur stop loss?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:33am On Mar 25, 2013
obiza4real: Rozayx5 am still aving issue working wth
1. DDFX 3 BBStop v4
2. PriceChannel_Stop_v1[1].2
3. ###Gann_HiLo_Activator_v2###
Plz can you explain to mi how it works properly and what time frame shld i use
Thank expecting your reply ASAP

they are all ex4 files,

go to your C drive under My computer

open your program files

check for insta trader or how ever you call your own

open experts , open indicators and , copy the files and paste them here under indicators

time frame = 4hr
sell when the bbstop arrow is confirmed red with a dot attached to it, andd opposite (blue arrow) for a buy signal
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:35am On Mar 25, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
What was ur stop loss?

same
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 7:41am On Mar 25, 2013
rozayx5:

same
Sent u mail
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:23am On Mar 25, 2013
learner1:
Sent u mail

replied
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:32am On Mar 25, 2013
the current intraday system and forging, my first live trade EJ sell was successful, based on the other system

the pic of the scalping system am working on now, to get the fx expert indicator go to page 2 or 3 of this room and check for lawsons posts and download it

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 10:52am On Mar 25, 2013
rozayx5:

replied

Please I replied again. This forex will not frustrate me at all.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by obiza4real: 12:55pm On Mar 25, 2013
Plz rozayx5
am Just new on dis form but i can c aw pple testify 2 Forex as a whole aw can U help mi out here
rozayx5:

they are all ex4 files,

go to your C drive under My computer

open your program files

check for insta trader or how ever you call your own

open experts , open indicators and , copy the files and paste them here under indicators

time frame = 4hr
sell when the bbstop arrow is confirmed red with a dot attached to it, andd opposite (blue arrow) for a buy signal
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 1:40pm On Mar 25, 2013
mekuzoil..thank GOD you finally did it .. just been busy
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 2:39pm On Mar 25, 2013
rozayx5: the current intraday system and forging, my first live trade EJ sell was successful, based on the other system

the pic of the scalping system am working on now, to get the fx expert indicator go to page 2 or 3 of this room and check for lawsons posts and download it

[size=15pt]What is dat other indy there apart from BB-stop and d Big3? [/size]
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by AmeLonRo(m): 5:12pm On Mar 25, 2013
Whats happening ? A big buy on friday and a bg sell on monday (EUR/USD). Thats fx. Welcome! grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by efe22(m): 5:43pm On Mar 25, 2013
Ame Lon Ro: Whats happening ? A big buy on friday and a bg sell on monday (EUR/USD). Thats fx. Welcome! grin

I think it was due to the GAP that occurred over the weekend
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ABUJAAGENTS1(m): 6:09pm On Mar 25, 2013
Please I need recommendation on a good broker to trade with. Is FXOPEN a good broker? I want to open account with them.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2013
rozayx5:

as you can see, you set your barrier behind the indy, after the first dot has been confired by a second dot, cause if the initial dot is not confirmed and there is a retracement, it will diappear.

just the same way you use bbstop cool

You mean the candle should close for the second dot to appear right?.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fabolakers(m): 5:59am On Mar 27, 2013
rozayx5: the current intraday system and forging, my first live trade EJ sell was successful, based on the other system

Boss, can you please upload the third indicator in this your system. Not the fxexpert or ddfxbb stop. Thanks.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 7:30am On Mar 27, 2013
obiza4real: Plz rozayx5
am Just new on dis form but i can c aw pple testify 2 Forex as a whole aw can U help mi out here
start from babypips.com go through their school
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:11am On Mar 27, 2013
learner1:

You mean the candle should close for the second dot to appear right?.

yes
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:14am On Mar 27, 2013
ABUJA AGENTS1: Please I need recommendation on a good broker to trade with. Is FXOPEN a good broker? I want to open account with them.

i used Fxopen in my early fx days, i had no issues , but that was since 2010, for now am using

instaforex

another good broker is XE markets
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by edujoy(m): 12:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
Why make trading this complicated? I was like this many years ago. The truth is 3 years from now more than 90% of the people in this thread will no longer want anything to do with trading.

I tried all sorts of custom indicators, trust me, you dont need them. The simpler your strategy, the better and easier trading becomes.

Dont make your trading so mechanical. My humble opinion.

I forgot to mention that I trade full time ( started in 2006, full time since 2009/10)

Good luck
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fabolakers(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
@ Rozay, please how did you make your candle to be on top of the 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor and not the other way round. Would really appreciate your reply cos mine is on top of the candle and it is obstructing my view of candles.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 4:23pm On Mar 27, 2013
rozayx5:

yes

It is working and one has to combine with other indy like macd, ma to filter fake signals. I miss AU sell today becos of my lost account.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
learner1:

It is working and one has to combine with other indy like macd, ma to filter fake signals. I miss AU sell today becos of my lost account.

my advice to you is that just come out with a plain template like what i have below

1. load a EURJPY chart ( 1 hour timeframe)
2. delete other pairs from your screen
3. apply ddfx bbstop v4 to it, and take signals on confirmation of the arrow by a 2nd dot
4. add fib pivots attached below too, so as to know where supports and resistances are located

do this and post your result 2 weeks from now here cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 5:10pm On Mar 27, 2013
fabolakers: @ Rozay, please how did you make your candle to be on top of the 3_Level_ZZ_Semafor and not the other way round. Would really appreciate your reply cos mine is on top of the candle and it is obstructing my view of candles.

right click, on the chart, and indicators list, follow the pic below, change 4 to 1 under yellow, to reduce the size of the indy

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fabolakers(m): 5:25pm On Mar 27, 2013
rozayx5:

right click, on the chart, and indicators list, follow the pic below, change 4 to 1 under yellow, to reduce the size of the indy
Thanks a lot.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 27, 2013
@rozay I will work on that. Thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by obiza4real: 9:52am On Mar 28, 2013
Please rozayx5
aw can i get this 3.zz indy becos i c dat it help to knw the change in Market direction. i'll b grateful if U can send it for me to download
Regards expecting Ur reply ASAP
rozayx5:

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:41am On Mar 28, 2013
obiza4real: Please rozayx5
aw can i get this 3.zz indy becos i c dat it help to knw the change in Market direction. i'll b grateful if U can send it for me to download
Regards expecting Ur reply ASAP

Attached below this post cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by edujoy(m): 4:59pm On Mar 28, 2013
Why join a trend that is almost exhausted when you can spot it from the very tip?

Pay more attention to price action (candlesticks) you will be amazed.

Again If you are serious about succeeding in forex, better forget scalping!!!!!!!!!

Good luck guys.

I will be back to this thread in 6 months to see and perhaps congratulate survivors.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 5:35pm On Mar 28, 2013
edujoy: Why join a trend that is almost exhausted when you can spot it from the very tip?

Pay more attention to price action (candlesticks) you will be amazed.

Again If you are serious about succeeding in forex, better forget scalping!!!!!!!!!

Good luck guys.

I will be back to this thread in 6 months to see and perhaps congratulate survivors.

sorry your in. the wrong thread bro. you can advertise ur pamm thru other means
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by edujoy(m): 6:24pm On Mar 28, 2013
rozayx5:

sorry your in. the wrong thread bro. you can advertise ur pamm thru other means

Exactly why many traders dont grow.

Anyway if you want to succeed in this business you need to learn something else. this will only make brokers rich.( I tried it in 2007, trust me one day you will start searching for some other strategy)

If you swallow your pride you may learn a thing or two that will help you and others.

No ill intentions intended

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.