Stats: 3,151,724 members, 7,813,395 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:45 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86244 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Abrahamweb(m): 8:49am On Dec 03, 2013
rozayx5: see you guys at the expo cool
my oga,pls wat strategy are you using for binary options.
i dont know if it's too much to ask,but can you forward it to my email....kadesh382gmail.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Rich4god(m): 12:23pm On Dec 03, 2013
rozayx5:

sent to both mails
Plz help me with the indicator, am having the same problem... Richardtom89@gmail...com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by SKIPCY(m): 12:27pm On Dec 03, 2013
at the lagos forex international expo 2013..lets meet at the xm.com stand
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Rich4god(m): 12:48pm On Dec 03, 2013
@Rozayfx... The xm broker you recommended for me, are they reliable.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by myola777(m): 10:57am On Dec 06, 2013
@rozayx5, pls, do u have the email address of Sophocles panayi the xm business manager? he gave me but i misplaced it, kindly send it to my email amolak09@gmail.com. and also, i have interest in ur strategy for binary option. u are blessed. thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:49pm On Dec 06, 2013
myola777: @rozayx5, pls, do u have the email address of Sophocles panayi the xm business manager? he gave me but i misplaced it, kindly send it to my email amolak09@gmail.com. and also, i have interest in ur strategy for binary option. u are blessed. thanks

am not with his card here
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by myola777(m): 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2013
rozayx5:

am not with his card here
ha! pls, incase u get the card, help me. i beg
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Gbengazzee(m): 6:23am On Dec 11, 2013
Hello Royazyx5, which forex broker is offering Renko chart on meta trader.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by myola777(m): 10:20am On Dec 11, 2013
myola777: ha! pls, incase u get the card, help me. i beg
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by stson: 5:19pm On Dec 14, 2013
[quote author=myola777][/quote]
sophocles@xm.com <sophocles@xm.com>;
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hizic: 6:53pm On Dec 14, 2013
if u need perfectmoney, it's N178 @ http://www.expertexchange.com.ng/ or just give me a call at +234 8183861361
u can also buy @ N177 if u are buying in bulk.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by myola777(m): 2:09am On Dec 15, 2013
stson:
sophocles@xm.com <sophocles@xm.com>;
bro, you are blessed, one love. thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by surveycash(m): 6:23am On Dec 16, 2013

.In the spirit of the yelutide and as a way of giving back, am organizing a 2-day intensive forex trading class FREE to share the goodies from the Lagos Forex Expo on the 26th & 27th Dec., 2013. This is my new year gift to you.

I have limited space and can only accommodate few people. Registration is on 1st come, 1st served basis.

To register, text your name, email and phone number to 08038908102. Come along with a scan copy of your nepa bill and means of identification to open a live account at the venue.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hisableplc(m): 11:51am On Dec 16, 2013
Rozay....y u no call me again
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:35pm On Dec 17, 2013
complete renko kit for gold traders ONLY !
gold has volatility and it makes renko a goldmine using it, thats why i use it there
yesterday's buy was something else
based on the many e-mails,

how to use
1. put the renkolive under experts
2. put the zwuk MA indy under indicators as usual
set fast to 10
slow to 20

3. open a 1 minute chart load the renkolive there
enable live trading, allow dll, under inputs - renkoblock -200
max bars 99999999999

4. you will be directed to open a offline chart, by clicking files at the top left corner, and click open offline
locate a m2 gold chart, when you open that you have a clean renko chart
set up the ma indicator as instructed on this renko chart then use as instructed, there are many ways to trade it, but this is just my own simple way, wish you 100's of pips, as i have already made more that expected last week grin

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:45pm On Dec 17, 2013
how a loss looks like smiley

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:03pm On Dec 17, 2013
live trade
note did not take the failed buy cause it came on friday evening

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by disaac73(m): 2:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
rozayx5: complete renko kit for gold traders ONLY !
gold has volatility and it makes renko a goldmine using it, thats why i use it there

how to use
set fast to 10
slow to 20

max bars 99999999999

4. you will be directed to open a offline chart, by clicking files at the top left corner, and click open offline
set up the ma indicator as instructed on this renko chart then use as instructed, there are many ways to trade it, but this is just my own simple way, wish you 100's of pips, as i have already made more that expected last week grin

thanks, I was using a different Renko software which repaints, thats why I have been looking for you and Benpuzzy all this while. I will load yours now and apply my system on it. thanks onces again.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by natruetalk: 2:20pm On Dec 17, 2013
rozayx5: complete renko kit for gold traders ONLY !

how to use
set fast to 10
slow to 20

max bars 99999999999

you're trying bro. great work
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 2:22pm On Dec 17, 2013
rozayx5: how a loss looks like smiley
exactly what i love to see in any system
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hisableplc(m): 2:25pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thank you for that lovely stunt....
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
natruetalk:
you're trying bro. great work

Oga mi, you had time to visit us .
this is my own little way of helping out
thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2013
dont forget to turn on this button

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by JAkpayen(m): 3:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
@rozay

Good work! bought gold based on 4HR. Hope I'm right.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:08pm On Dec 17, 2013
JAkpayen: @rozay

Good work! bought gold based on 4HR. Hope I'm right.

i dont understand,did you put open 4hr instead of 2M
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by JAkpayen(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
rozayx5:

i dont understand,did you put open 4hr instead of 2M
The main chart is on 4HR while renko remains same. I noticed that any change in TF of main chart update the renko. Below pic shows renko while main chart is daily. I'm using 5EMA(close) and 8EMA(open) for the MAs

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxyoube(m): 3:16pm On Dec 17, 2013
big thanks to you @rozayx5
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:30pm On Dec 17, 2013
JAkpayen:
The main chart is on 4HR while renko remains same. I noticed that any change in TF of main chart update the renko. Below pic shows renko while main chart is daily. I'm using 5EMA(close) and 8EMA(open) for the MAs

ok your main chart has to be a 1minute chart unless i cant guarantee your renko will be working properly, or might be giving you different patterns
been reading a lot about it ( about 100 websites plus ) in the last 1 week
if you want to try higher timeframes youll need to visit forexfactory and get more info from the renko thread smiley
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2013
rozayx5: cool
live trade

result 60 pips
stopped out

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by JAkpayen(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2013
rozayx5:

result 60 pips
stopped out
It's seems it does repaint, but a better view can be seem using longer TF
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:55pm On Dec 17, 2013
JAkpayen:
It's seems it does repaint, but a better view can be seem using longer TF

nothing repaints bro please just do exactly what i said up there

thousands of $ cant be risked on anything repaint

if it repaints there wont be losses showing, and if you use the wrong timeframe or settings you will get many arrows like what is happening in your pic above
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by keni: 3:59pm On Dec 17, 2013
Hi rozayxy
will the buy and sell arrow appear just once as in your chart or multiple times

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)