Stats: 3,151,768 members, 7,813,547 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:44 PM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (34) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86245 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by keni: 4:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
I cant find the Renko block
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by JAkpayen(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2013
rozayx5:

nothing repaints bro please just do exactly what i said up there

thousands of $ cant be risked on anything repaint

if it repaints there wont be losses showing, and if you use the wrong timeframe or settings you will get many arrows like what is happening in your pic above
Yes sir I'll follow instruction to the letter. I'm sorry!!!
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2013
been noticing this pattern on renko for some while, a rejection on the ma with this pattern always shows the market moving again in that direction shocked shocked

still studying it, ideas are welcomed, cause on a 500 pips trend there are many of them

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
keni: I cant find the Renko block

renko boxsize i meant sorry

correct settings below

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by keni: 4:13pm On Dec 17, 2013
Please what is the setting of your Zwuk MA? can you share pls, does your chat also move very fast? mine does maybe am missing a step or something
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxyoube(m): 4:14pm On Dec 17, 2013
same as me
keni: I cant find the Renko block
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:21pm On Dec 17, 2013
keni: Please what is the setting of your Zwuk MA? can you share pls, does your chat also move very fast? mine does maybe am missing a step or something

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by keni: 4:26pm On Dec 17, 2013
Thanks I am getting there, what do I need to do to make the arrows come out in multiples?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:34pm On Dec 17, 2013
keni: Thanks I am getting there, what do I need to do to make the arrows come out in multiples?

your supposed to avoid it not make it happen
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by keni: 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
Sorry it was a typo I meant what do I do to stop it from coming out in multiples
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxyoube(m): 4:37pm On Dec 17, 2013
@rozay... mine do pop out dis message when even i click on expert advisors (you permit to call RegisterwindowmessageA from user32.dill'?)
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fxyoube(m): 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2013
keni: Hi rozayx5
will the buy and sell arrow appear just once as in your chart or multiple times
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:28pm On Dec 17, 2013
fxyoube: @rozay... mine do pop out dis message when even i click on expert advisors (you permit to call RegisterwindowmessageA from user32.dill'?)

disable - confirm dll
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by onlineresource: 8:16am On Dec 18, 2013
Nice system there rozaxy, sure that u dey enjoy the pips there... Been a while...
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 9:00am On Dec 18, 2013
Well done bro. You have helped many newbies yet again. A silly being will come and still crash his account grin grin

I spent a couple of hours yesterday running a quick look at this. It looks good. Very good. But it will only work for those that have time to seat on their computers 6am-6pm at least. The good thing with it is that since it filters noise a great deal, you won't get signals when the market isn't really moving. This makes indicators work pretty well. In fact, anyone that uses indicators heavily should take time to look at this. You should have better results.

Again, consider using the MAs with the default 5 and 7 settings. Don't you think it will offer better results?
Well done.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hisableplc(m): 9:01am On Dec 18, 2013
This is simple clear n staright forward.....

For those whose zuwk is coming out repeatedly try this on the offline chart only load the indicator and dnt load the EA close and restart ur mt4 u should get it clean
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:12am On Dec 18, 2013
signals happen a lot around 9-11 AM, then at the US open smiley

so those are the best times to peep in

another tip is to position buy stops and sell stops in well calcualted areas incase a cross happens when your offline you dont miss the ride
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:20am On Dec 18, 2013
Piponomics: Well done bro. You have helped many newbies yet again. A silly being will come and still crash his account grin grin

I spent a couple of hours yesterday running a quick look at this. It looks good. Very good. But it will only work for those that have time to seat on their computers 6am-6pm at least. The good thing with it is that since it filters noise a great deal, you won't get signals when the market isn't really moving. This makes indicators work pretty well. In fact, anyone that uses indicators heavily should take time to look at this. You should have better results.

Again, consider using the MAs with the default 5 and 7 settings. Don't you think it will offer better results?
Well done.

thanks, @bolded it gives earlier and more signals, but the quality and number of fake signals is not ok
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hisableplc(m): 9:30am On Dec 18, 2013
b4

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hisableplc(m): 9:33am On Dec 18, 2013
now

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by keni: 9:41am On Dec 18, 2013
@hisableplc can you post the steps again pls (i.e getting rid of the multiple arrow)

Thxs
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by cashvault(m): 11:12am On Dec 18, 2013
@Rozayx5 This chart looks static. Is it normal?

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:26am On Dec 18, 2013
cashvault: @Rozayx5 This chart has remained static, after the last time i viewed it. Is it normal?

turn on expert advisors unless the renko chart wont move

anything else you have a wrong setting somewhere
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by keni: 1:35pm On Dec 18, 2013
Please what at what interval does the candles change(when a new candle starts)?

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by hisableplc(m): 1:51pm On Dec 18, 2013
keni: @hisableplc can you post the steps again pls (i.e getting rid of the multiple arrow)

Thxs

Close the old charts both 1 min and 2m charts open a fresh one and load renko as prescribed by DOC Rozay grin thereafter open d 2m offline chart and load the zwuk only u will have a clean chart lyk d 1 u c

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 11:04pm On Dec 18, 2013
hmm see pips flowing while i was at the cinema shocked shocked

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jpmorgan003: 12:27pm On Dec 19, 2013
keni: Please what at what interval does the candles change(when a new candle starts)?

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 12:38pm On Dec 19, 2013
keni: Please what at what interval does the candles change(when a new candle starts)?

Reno is price action based Not time based so candles form based on market movement. if price moves 100 pip in 1hr then u have 5blocks and so on
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by keni: 12:42pm On Dec 19, 2013
rozayx5:
Reno is price action based Not time based so candles form based on market movement. if price moves 100 pip in 1hr then u have 5blocks and so on

ok thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jpmorgan003: 12:56pm On Dec 19, 2013
@ rozayx5, it means each box/block is 20pips. hhhmmmm, well copied.
Tango yankee
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:31pm On Dec 19, 2013
jpmorgan003: @ rozayx5, it means each box/block is 20pips. hhhmmmm, well copied.
Tango yankee

sure, thats why the trend is easier to see with it
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by nolly042(m): 7:59am On Dec 20, 2013
rozayx5:

sure, thats why the trend is easier to see with it
bro how far. please i seem not to understand this renko very well. yesterday gave us 300pips on a normal chart while from renko chart i calculated 13594pips(since a candle there represents 20pips) or am i not getting something right here?

(1) (2) (3) ... (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)