Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,795 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:42 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86296 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by straneur(m): 5:08am On Feb 07, 2013
50,000.00 50,000.00

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by straneur(m): 5:09am On Feb 07, 2013
good
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:38am On Feb 07, 2013
straneur: 50,000.00 50,000.00

straneur: good

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ForexKing1: 3:18pm On Feb 12, 2013
EURGBP at Trendline Resistance
http://clip2net.com/s/2P6vG
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by sojmann(m): 7:57am On Feb 13, 2013
So how do you use the big 3 and what settings?

endfx1:

Good one bro more grace to you....i have been working on this repainting stuff of the big 3....i tell you this is the SOUL of my trading system no matter how i modify my strategy the big 3 indicator must be included..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by coruso(m): 8:46am On Feb 13, 2013
rozayx5:

you have some issues, here, those 2 pairs your trading are not good and finally your taking low probability trades on 1 hours charts, you take a trade when the bbstop arrow is confirmed by a single dot attached to it, you open a trade in correspondence with the arrow, on your second pic that is a confirmed sell signal, but on the wrong time frame undecided
[color=#990000][/color]
Pls rozay I don't seem to spot the difference between the sell on the both chart, pls can you shade more light on them to spot the diff. Thks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by coruso(m): 8:47am On Feb 13, 2013
rozayx5:

you have some issues, here, those 2 pairs your trading are not good and finally your taking low probability trades on 1 hours charts, you take a trade when the bbstop arrow is confirmed by a single dot attached to it, you open a trade in correspondence with the arrow, on your second pic that is a confirmed sell signal, but on the wrong time frame undecided
[color=#990000][/color]

Pls rozay I don't seem to spot the difference between the sell on the both chart, pls can you shade more[b][/b] light on them to spot the diff. Thks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:40am On Feb 14, 2013
coruso: [color=#990000][/color]

Pls rozay I don't seem to spot the difference between the sell on the both chart, pls can you shade more[b][/b] light on them to spot the diff. Thks

when the bbstop arrow comes out, you dont initiate a trade on that candle, you take it on the next candle that comes with the dot, try and understand the pic below, with the little illustration.

below is a valid sell signal, you can add the daily gann indicator from BOSS system, or use the template on the daily chart to filter of anti trend signals shocked

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:12am On Feb 20, 2013
got some mails for some sample trade pics cool

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2jideofor(m): 3:20pm On Feb 23, 2013
Rozay, this is 2sexy... explain am.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 8:38pm On Feb 23, 2013
2jideofor: Rozay, this is 2sexy... explain am.

ok Oliver i see you grin

@2sexy u can do me a lot of help if you try and go through the thread b4 asking explain
cause its not easy as you think grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2jideofor(m): 2:26pm On Feb 24, 2013
rozayx5:

ok Oliver i see you grin

@2sexy u can do me a lot of help if you try and go through the thread b4 asking explain
cause its not easy as you think grin
No... I mean how to fix the files downloaded from here, the bbstop, the gann etc into the trading platform...
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by coruso(m): 6:00pm On Feb 24, 2013
Thks boss I understand the explanation,I picked a trade on EUR/JPY on 22 of feb. At about 14:53. The bb stop gave a signal sell but the trade reversed to buy after one candle.
Is it that when the price is too close to the bb stop the trade is risky. And in the case of reversal like that should I enter the opposite signal.
Finally I must say if we had many poeple like you the world will be a better place.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by fabolakers(m): 9:06pm On Feb 24, 2013
This system is Magic especially that BB Stops Indicator. Can you please upload the blue and red trend bar indicator in your platform. Thanks or just send it to @gmail.com
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:42pm On Feb 24, 2013
2jideofor: No... I mean how to fix the files downloaded from here, the bbstop, the gann etc into the trading platform...

after the chat i believe this is solved
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:49pm On Feb 24, 2013
coruso: Thks boss I understand the explanation,I picked a trade on EUR/JPY on 22 of feb. At about 14:53. The bb stop gave a signal sell but the trade reversed to buy after one candle.
Is it that when the price is too close to the bb stop the trade is risky. And in the case of reversal like that should I enter the opposite signal.
Finally I must say if we had many poeple like you the world will be a better place.

apart from this one marked here on 21st feb 2013, there is no other sell signal

unless your looking at another timeframe undecided

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by coruso(m): 1:53pm On Feb 26, 2013
Ok, it was a buy that reveased to sell.
Boss can I use the technique on any other pairs not listed in ur explanation.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 4:11pm On Feb 26, 2013
coruso: Ok, it was a buy that reveased to sell.
Boss can I use the technique on any other pairs not listed in ur explanation.

GBPNZD, GBPAUD, and some other good pairs trending pairs, you can check wink

consider your brokers spread but gbpnzd is sweet grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2jideofor(m): 8:43am On Feb 27, 2013
F.uck! Just when I was to learn your timing, the stupid network refused to connect. Heck! I was awake around 3 am to try it.... hmmm. tonight must not pass me.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Kashif(m): 1:24pm On Feb 27, 2013
I have never seen anything like forex trading! There are so many sides to it but a few that are as sure as the sun rising in the east!

If you are struggling with an addiction, leave forex alone! This is where you know the right thing but you are simply not able to do it for a very long time. Forex is simple but very tough (I can explain this better for anybody who is in doubt). You tell greenhorns what they should do, but you are sure they won't! Why? Because you were once there, and you know you did the same thing! Again and again, and again!

If you don't have a means of livelihood, and you want to make it off forex, you are making a huge mistake. You must have something doing so that you have a means of supply to burn! If you don't have two years to learn at least, and incurr some losses, invest your resources somewhere else!

There are more but, in summary, would newbies heed the above? Hell no! embarassed embarassed

1 Like

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2jideofor(m): 4:05pm On Feb 27, 2013
^^^^^^^^ what are u referring to?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Optimisticgondy(m): 5:00pm On Feb 27, 2013
2jideofor: ^^^^^^^^ what are u referring to?
2sexy how far? Remember me?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2jideofor(m): 5:27pm On Feb 27, 2013
why not na.. I remember wella! How the go dey go na? you see say wetin I talk na true. Those guys no dey pay na just waste of time them they...
Optimisticgondy: 2sexy how far? Remember me?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Optimisticgondy(m): 6:21pm On Feb 27, 2013
2jideofor: why not na.. I remember wella! How the go dey go na? you see say wetin I talk na true. Those guys no dey pay na just waste of time them they...
They've paid us several times through another guy's paypal (RIP to the guy) and the excuse they give is we are using another paypal because of Scam and they asked us to send some documents. Well, our success coach is helping us to settle the matter so I still hope we'll get it.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by 2jideofor(m): 6:37pm On Feb 27, 2013
okay... Oh sorry about that. So, when will it be resolved?
Optimisticgondy: They've paid us several times through another guy's paypal (RIP to the guy) and the excuse they give is we are using another paypal because of Scam and they asked us to send some documents. Well, our success coach is helping us to settle the matter so I still hope we'll get it.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by coruso(m): 9:02pm On Feb 28, 2013
Boss when am in a profitable trade how do I know when to close the trade and when to allow it run
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Optimisticgondy(m): 12:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
Boss Rosayx5, have you ever tried changing your ddfxBBstop's length to 7 and see how it looks like? I did it and think it's cool at catching trends on time. What do you think, please? Thanks
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 10:44am On Mar 04, 2013
Optimisticgondy: Boss Rosayx5, have you ever tried changing your ddfxBBstop's length to 7 and see how it looks like? I did it and think it's cool at catching trends on time. What do you think, please? Thanks

ok, will look into and simulate, it , if the results are good then it can proceed to 2nd reading wink
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by delirius(m): 10:15pm On Mar 04, 2013
hi rozayx5,
good job you r doing. i will like to have a one to one chat with u. wen can we talk? send ur digits to laleyek@gmail.com so that we can do bizness..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by piphacker(m): 9:44am On Mar 05, 2013
Im buying EURUSD at 1.3052 on 1hr tf and going 4 only 40pips. sl 35pips

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

What's The Best Way To Transfer Money To Nigeria Online? / Femi Otedola Spotted In A ‘Molue’ Bus, Unnoticed by Passengers (Photo, Video) / Lady Wore Bum-Short To Ecobank In Abeokuta (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.