Stats: 3,140,456 members, 7,770,130 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:06 AM

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - (86007 Views)

DiamondBank Marketer Flees With Lagos Traders’ Deposits / Cost Of Starting A Digital Photo Printing Laboratory (photo Lab) / Bill Gates Loan To Nigeria Forex Traders? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 6:41am On Dec 28, 2012
well after my first thread was moved to advert section, i hope this one can stand at least its major aim of helping new and upcoming traders to stand well in this biz, please no adverts in this thread as i am opening this thread for a long term view,
as to the Mods please help us keep our thread, forex shares a huge traffic in the business section, i will be grateful to you Mods if you understand with me
FOD, NaijaCutee, your my men so please understand we are not selling anything here, thanks

i this thread will be in full flight by january but later in the day or when am chanced ( this calabar carnival sef grin ) will come online and gets things booming for now just get the system below

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Optimisticgondy(m): 8:35am On Dec 28, 2012
Thanks Rosay Baba. On the other thread that was moved to advert session, you said it would be nice to confirm the 4hTF on 1hTF before placing orders, Isn't it advisable to confirm on Daily time frame rather than on 1hTF since we are dealing with higher time frames?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 8:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Yea...lemmie register my name on dis research room....2013 is going to be very great

RozayFx,I hail o...More anointing to ur trading system in 2013 grin grin grin

My question: wat do u av 2 say abt xemarkets?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Manweysabi(m): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2012
dagr8: Yea...lemmie register my name on dis research room....2013 is going to be very great

RozayFx,I hail o...More anointing to ur trading system in 2013 grin grin grin

My question: wat do u av 2 say abt xemarkets?
heard they're good. One of there representatives even called me yesterday. We spoke for like 5min. They're offering me 50% bonus for my deposit. I think i'll go for 'em..
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by FOREXMART(m): 11:11am On Dec 28, 2012
Happy new year in advance mate.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 11:22am On Dec 28, 2012
Manweysabi: heard they're good. One of there representatives even called me yesterday. We spoke for like 5min. They're offering me 50% bonus for my deposit. I think i'll go for 'em..

Yea...my account is already validated with dem....Just wanna hear Rozay's comment about dem....I heard him say he has some friends who av bin with dem....

Mayweysabi....lEt's go 2013...... i dont use to c u in d main area again....y?
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jamace(m): 11:39am On Dec 28, 2012
Knock, knock, knock. Hello, is anybody in? grin grin
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by youngmega: 12:05pm On Dec 28, 2012
good work bro
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by frenchman2: 12:16pm On Dec 28, 2012
dagr8:

Yea...my account is already validated with dem....Just wanna hear Rozay's comment about dem....I heard him say he has some friends who av bin with dem....

sir, they're quite good. opened live account with them two months back. no single requote till date, competitive spread. if funding with liberty, the speed is like lightening bolt. yet to withdraw so i can't say anything on that.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jamace(m): 12:41pm On Dec 28, 2012
frenchman2:

sir, they're quite good. opened live account with them two months back. no single requote till date, competitive spread. if funding with liberty, the speed is like lightening bolt. yet to withdraw so i can't say anything on that.

I think Xemarkets is same as TradingPoint. See here:

http://www.forexfraud.com/forex-broker-reviews/xemarkets-review.html

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by FOREXMART(m): 1:21pm On Dec 28, 2012
jamace:

I think Xemarkets is same as TradingPoint. See here:

http://www.forexfraud.com/forex-broker-reviews/xemarkets-review.html

lol don't start. I have stated here before that Trading point is now Xe market. Just a simple rebranding. I joined them when they were still trading point and when they changed to Xe markets all i had to do is download the new platform with markets. Nothing was tampered with.
And also do you know that they paid a trader a million dollars he made trading?. I have withdrawn cash from them too, No problems at all.

Another example is Alpari changing to forextime in some countries including Nigeria so no cause for alarm.

But i smell anything fishy u guys will be the first to know.

My 3 cents oh.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ruggedcuzz: 1:30pm On Dec 28, 2012
Am in...
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by piphacker(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2012
Is xe market regulated. it is nt gud at all to trade with unregulated broker
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
Optimisticgondy: Thanks Rosay Baba. On the other thread that was moved to advert session, you said it would be nice to confirm the 4hTF on 1hTF before placing orders, Isn't it advisable to confirm on Daily time frame rather than on 1hTF since we are dealing with higher time frames?

daily is also good, as it helpe to detect potential 500 pip trades,
but trading against 1Hr can put you in a retracement for sometime, though you might later go into a profit wink

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by jamace(m): 1:56pm On Dec 28, 2012
piphacker: Is xe market regulated. it is nt gud at all to trade with unregulated broker

YES:
XE Markets (Trading Point of Financial Instruments Ltd) is a registered and licensed Forex broker in the Republic of Cyprus, a Eurozone member, and regulated by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission (CySEC). As a member of the Eurozone, the company also complies with EU regulations and is registered with the FSA UK and the BaFin of Germany.

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:28pm On Dec 28, 2012
dont forget a trade manager EA for all is attached below cool
qucike trailing

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Manweysabi(m): 5:33pm On Dec 28, 2012
dagr8:

i'm on break broda... Tryin to put things togeda before 2013. preparing for forex trading along with BOM and importation things next year. God will see us through!

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 5:33am On Dec 29, 2012
frenchman2:

FOREXMART:

lol don't start. I have stated here before that Trading point is now Xe market. Just a simple rebranding. I joined them when they were still trading point and when they changed to Xe markets all i had to do is download the new platform with markets. Nothing was tampered with.
And also do you know that they paid a trader a million dollars he made trading?. I have withdrawn cash from them too, No problems at all.

Another example is Alpari changing to forextime in some countries including Nigeria so no cause for alarm.

But i smell anything fishy u guys will be the first to know.

My 3 cents oh.

Thanx so much Bossess....no need to fear
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by dagr8(m): 5:37am On Dec 29, 2012
Manweysabi: i'm on break broda... Tryin to put things togeda before 2013. preparing for forex trading along with BOM and importation things next year. God will see us through!
Amen
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 29, 2012
Jamacel, frenchman2, manweysabi. If you guys are so good in forex, why is nobody answering my question. Pls help me , i want to join forex trading. Where do i start from.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by Rich4god(m): 7:07am On Dec 29, 2012
Akobi24: Jamacel, frenchman2, manweysabi. If you guys are so good in forex, why is nobody answering my question. Pls help me , i want to join forex trading. Where do i start from.
If your are really serious about starting forex trading, then you have to really sit down and prepare yourself to face the challenges. Forex is not a get-rich-quick business, you have to take your time to learn the business and equally have extreme patient. But to start with, visit http://www.babypips.com for your introduction into forex.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:10am On Dec 29, 2012
Rich4god:
If your are really serious about starting forex trading, then you have to really sit down and prepare yourself to face the challenges. Forex is not a get-rich-quick business, you have to take your time to learn the business and equally have extreme patient. But to start with, visit http://www.babypips.com for your introduction into forex.

you shouldnt have said it better smiley

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ForexKing1: 7:34am On Dec 29, 2012
Hello my people, I just saw the heading of this forum, and I am interested in it, looking forward to learn from great people
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:27am On Dec 31, 2012
Forex_King: Hello my people, I just saw the heading of this forum, and I am interested in it, looking forward to learn from great people

good , this is just a branch of the mega thread, forex trade alerts, but specifically for testing and trading systems, to see how profitable and effective they are cool
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by teeboy4x(m): 9:56am On Dec 31, 2012
Waitin for 2013
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 9:21am On Jan 02, 2013
2013 is here , and i have resumed full time trading ,
please the major fact about this system is you need accuracy, and good money management

1000$ - 10,000$ phase 1 lets see how it goes, based on this system alone shocked
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by ruggedcuzz: 7:14pm On Jan 02, 2013
rozayx5: 2013 is here , and i have resumed full time trading ,
please the major fact about this system is you need accuracy, and good money management

1000$ - 10,000$ phase 1 lets see how it goes, based on this system alone shocked
Letz talk abt d accuracy and money management (esp in term of entry point & stoploss), cos the EurNzd u notified us abt at forex alert thread almost hit a 50pip stoploss, tho it eventually obeyed dsignal.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 7:59pm On Jan 02, 2013
ruggedcuzz:
Letz talk abt d accuracy and money management (esp in term of entry point & stoploss), cos the EurNzd u notified us abt at forex alert thread almost hit a 50pip stoploss, tho it eventually obeyed dsignal.

good question
never use a 50 pips SL for EURNZD unless it is behind the opposite bbstop and safe below a support or above a resistance
if you use a 70 pip Sl and 100 pip TP
good
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by BelloSKK: 11:53pm On Jan 02, 2013
rozayx5:

good question
never use a 50 pips SL for EURNZD unless it is behind the opposite bbstop and safe below a support or above a resistance
if you use a 70 pip Sl and 100 pip TP
good
Sir,
I have been following your precious comments, posts, and recommendations about the forex trading. Really, you MUST be a BIG forex guru in Naija. Sir, I have much interest in this forex trading, but I don't know exactly where to start. How I wish you could be my mentor in this awesome business of forex trading! Please, where do I start? Thanks for your response.
Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:11am On Jan 03, 2013
BelloSKK:
Sir,
I have been following your precious comments, posts, and recommendations about the forex trading. Really, you MUST be a BIG forex guru in Naija. Sir, I have much interest in this forex trading, but I don't know exactly where to start. How I wish you could be my mentor in this awesome business of forex trading! Please, where do I start? Thanks for your response.

Talking about a guru, that am not, just a learner like everyone else grin
babypips.com first just to understand the terms and some grammer
after that a live session , if your in lag it is possible
but am based in the south, Akwa Ibom to be precise

Re: Forex, Foreign stocks and indices Traders Research Room/Lab - by rozayx5(m): 3:15am On Jan 03, 2013
my first trade for the year based on the system, part of the trade i closed 70 pips ( micro account) grin
seen below
EURAUD SELL

another 1000$ account heading for 10,000$, shocked shocked, it all begins with a click cool

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (42) (Reply)

BVN - How To Link Your BVN To Your Other Bank Accounts Online Or By Sms / Another Millions Of Rotten And Decay Naira Notes Discovered In A Private Home / Free Guide On How To Start Popcorn Buzines, What You Need And How Profitable It