Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,790 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:36 PM

The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life (12359 Views)

I Suffered In My Marriage But Am A Survivor / A Call To Change "My Children Will Not Suffer What I Suffered" Syndrome / I F Divorce Is So Traumatic: Why Go Through It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by LaShawn: 10:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
@cigar icon
Wow! Brings to mind what happened to the Aluu 4. Thank God for your life, my brother!
At least, you're alive to tell your side of the story.

As for the girl, she'll get hers. That was darn to wicked!!
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Nobody: 2:03am On Jan 01, 2013
888o

1 Like

Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by kavey10(m): 2:05am On Jan 01, 2013
After reading your posts, all I could murmur to myself is "this world is really wicked". What a way to start the year. I can't even think of any about myself, wish I could contribute. Nice therapeutical thread though.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by usermane(m): 12:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hmm u are right kavey10, people can be very wicked.
However, sometimes our calamities are born out of Retaliation. When people feel offended,they want to settle scores by all means not so that they can get back what they lost,but to make them feel better. This is the cause of Retaliation.
2 yrs ago,we were in campus, standing in front of our hostel one afternoon when all of sudden a guy threw acid on a girl s' face. She let out a loud scream in pain and within seconds, her attacker was no where to be found. Her face was disfigured,totally an eyesore and neither the school sickbay nor the teaching hospital could save her from passing on after a few weeks. I was like 'God,he has ruined her life forever, how dare he do such an awful thing'.
I tried talking with my roomate who told me he learnt the girl was the attacker(graduate) 's fiance(undergraduate) but she coldly broke his heart and he refused to let her go free. My roomate wasn't really bothered,he didn't feel any sorry for her. He beleived she must have really got under her attacker 's skin. With time the truth surfaced-the attacker contacted HIV from his ex-fiance(victim) who concealed the truth of her HIV status from him.
While being a traumatic tale, the trauma wasn't born out of wickedness. Retaliation is the driving force of the traumatic event. The attacker knew spilling acid at his offender 's face would'nt rid him of the viral infection,but he went ahead pulling the trigger anyway. WHY?,cos it helped him feel better,it lightened his heavy heart. It is Retaliation-Product of Anger mixed with passion.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Rotmyt: 3:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
The day I woke up to discover my house was on fire and that the person sleeping next to me was in flames.I had to scream out my lungs for help. Sadly,we lost him. The rest of us made it without burns.(All thanks to God) I still have nightmares till date, especially on the anniversary of the event.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by jarkata(m): 4:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
I was in a traumatized state troughout my schooling period cos i didn't study d course i love most.i had more passion for chemistry while in secondary school,i was doing well in chemistry during dis period,dis made me to purse an ambition to study industrial chemistry in a university after secondary school.u know d problem? After gaining d admission for industrial chemistry,some of my step brothers dat have says in d family rose up and said industrial chemistry is not a good course, dat their is no job opportunity for industrial chemist,they just poisson my mind,u know me as a teenager then what do u expect,dey say i should study mechanical engineering and they convince my mother and my mother appeal to me to obtain another jamb,i forfeited d admission dat year.d most excruciating part is, it took me another 3years b4 i could get mechanical engineering,despite d fact dat i didnt like d course initially but just to fulfil all rightousness.but i thank God for everything.d fact still remains dat,my traumatic experience became aggravated each time i see some of my secondary school mates dat studied chemistry dat are doing very well or each time i come across anybody dat study d course dat doing very well,though mechanical is good,but i am not just fufiled by being prevented frm studying chemistry bc iam more passionable about d course.i strongly beleived dat; course is not d determinant factor to succed in life.i've come across millionairas dat study chemistry.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Peaches90(f): 4:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mine was watching my mom die of a terminal illness! She gave up the ghost right in my arms, that was 9 years ago. The second was having Chicken pox as an adult last february. I still have goose bumps when I think about it...the doc was treating me for bacterial infection/ reaction to Fansidar, till my whole face and scalp was covered in rash and itching! angry
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by nekaa(f): 12:22am On Jan 02, 2013
i had d same in January,tot i wont survive then
Peaches90: Mine was watching my mom die of a terminal illness! She gave up the ghost right in my arms, that was 9 years ago. The second was having Chicken pox as an adult last february. I still have goose bumps when I think about it...the doc was treating me for bacterial infection/ reaction to Fansidar, till my whole face and scalp was covered in rash and itching! angry

d next would b when my mum took ill abt 2mnths ago......cant go into details,buh i always took time to cry before facing her, it was scary.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jan 13, 2013
cutekonkolo: When i lost ma loving, caring and irreplaceable hubby, i still feel shocked till 2day
thats sad gurl...you would meet him after this life is over
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2013
nekaa: i had d same in January,tot i wont survive then

d next would b when my mum took ill abt 2mnths ago......cant go into details,buh i always took time to cry before facing her, it was scary.
sorry though..this life is cruel sha
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by funkem5(f): 3:52am On Jan 14, 2013
cry cry :'Having a scare on ur body from an ex.difficult to forget resulting to flashbacks,nightmares or hallucinations.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Winneygirl(f): 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2013
cigar icon:
I believe she may have wanted to but maybe the fear of the angry mob turning against her kept her from intervening. It took me a long time to 4give her but 4get? Common u knw dats impossible. If I had forgoten, I wouldn't have written it here. Whenever I remember it, its just as if it happened yesterday

i believe she didnt fully grasp d implication of wat she was about 2do b4 she did it.
But how can she live with herself?? D kind of value we attach 2 vanity...I mean, dat fone, is it still in d market 2day?

I'm glad U're alive...& I hope d scar of d experience will heal in Ur mind.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jan 16, 2013
waoh! a lot of tins pple go thru. For dose dt av had one loss or d oda, may God grant u d fortitude to bear it.

@cigar icon, i had to comment because of ur story. Jeez! dt's rily painful...me think if u can get to contact d gal on facebook or sumtin, try nd do nd c if she apologizes, ithink she shld even contact u on her own sef but pls, pls nd pls...try nd 4give her. Iknow it's difficult but d deed's been done nd notin can undo it. I salute ur courage for speaking out!
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by joangirl: 12:44am On Jan 18, 2013
My ex boy friend who was very wicked to me,beat me,insulted me at every given instance and even threw me out naked at the middle of the night is getting married this saturday and everybody is congratulating him and wishing him the best.I feel so so angry right now. I dont want him back cos I called it off when it got to a point I couldn't bear it any longer.I just feel bitter that a man who was wicked to me is happy smiling(saw the engagement pics on fb)and everybody is congratulating him.I think this is the most traumatic experience of my life cos I can't sleep,have been so irritated since he personally called me to invite me for the wedding.he lives close to the house so everybody would know about the wedding very soon.and me I can't boast of a boyfriend.feeling so bad,father lord pls c me thru

1 Like

Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Nobody: 12:52am On Jan 18, 2013
joangirl: My ex boy friend who was very wicked to me,beat me,insulted me at every given instance and even threw me out naked at the middle of the night is getting married this saturday and everybody is congratulating him and wishing him the best.I feel so so angry right now. I dont want him back cos I called it off when it got to a point I couldn't bear it any longer.I just feel bitter that a man who was wicked to me is happy smiling(saw the engagement pics on fb)and everybody is congratulating him.I think this is the most traumatic experience of my life cos I can't sleep,have been so irritated since he personally called me to invite me for the wedding.he lives close to the house so everybody would know about the wedding very soon.and me I can't boast of a boyfriend.feeling so bad,father lord pls c me thru

waoh! i think u shld create a topic for this nd let pple talk to u. But i personally feel u shld let go. Looks lyk u want revenge in one way or d oda or u see him as ur enemy. Why don't u take a moment and think of the good tins d guy did to u nd let dt fuel ur feelings for him. Cos d way u sound, u sound very bitter against him. I bliv he must av done sometin good for once. I'm happy for u dt u're out of d relationship but u av 2 find a way to 4giv him, or else, u mite be forced to behave irrationally as u don't even want to see him happy at all. Wish u best of luck!
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jan 22, 2013
Concept: I had three bad experience in my life.
1. The day I had carry-over that would have cost me my National Youth Service with my mates, it wouldn't have been a big deal but I knew I was failed deliberately by the lecturer. I had an issue with him & he expected me to apologise which I did not do because Material Handling was one of my favourite course,even on the day of the exam I fed some of my guys in which their result were desirable. When I got the result I wept like a baby but thank God the school authority came to our aid that all the final year student with one carry-over should be given opportunity to sit for such papers because our call-up was delayed, it was like magic. I passed the said course, I got 72.

2. The day I felt totally humilliated & that would have resulted in my suicide if not for God intervention. I tried all I could after Youth Service Year to get employed but all in futility, I now went to a popular Nursery & Primary school very close to my house to get a job which I believed would be a walk over for me but when they put me to test infront of the kids I was told point blank that I lacked the skill to carry the youngsters along. I felt so bad that when I got home I attempted something funny. However guys God dey, 4 months after the incident I got employed in one of the indigenous independent Oil & Gas marketing company & eventually rose to managerial role before I resigned.

3. The day I received message from home town that my mum fell sick not only sick she was down with stroke, this was a woman that spent everything she had to educate 6 of us. I wept like a baby when I got to office after I have travelled to home town during the weekend to see her & make the hospital arragenment, I could not still control myself, I was like that for a whole week. I almost got bankrupted because of her sickness, every demand to make her well would be met at all cost though she survived it but that is not the mother I grew up to know. Nevertheless I am grateful to God.
thank God u did n do anything funny bc if u did u wud n be alive 2 pay ur mum bills,also maybe if u were empolyed in dat pri sch,ur salary wud be meager,n enuf 2 cater 4 ur mum's hosiptal bill.jst learnt frm ur story 2 always trust in God.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 22, 2013
joangirl: My ex boy friend who was very wicked to me,beat me,insulted me at every given instance and even threw me out naked at the middle of the night is getting married this saturday and everybody is congratulating him and wishing him the best.I feel so so angry right now. I dont want him back cos I called it off when it got to a point I couldn't bear it any longer.I just feel bitter that a man who was wicked to me is happy smiling(saw the engagement pics on fb)and everybody is congratulating him.I think this is the most traumatic experience of my life cos I can't sleep,have been so irritated since he personally called me to invite me for the wedding.he lives close to the house so everybody would know about the wedding very soon.and me I can't boast of a boyfriend.feeling so bad,father lord pls c me thru

dear,don't let dat upset u,its said a broken relationship is better than a failed marriage,ur husband wil come at God's appointed time just put your trust in him.spend time with friends who moviate you,enage urself wit activities u love,try read ur bible and sing alot to get him off your mind,it sounds diffcult but it will help.

2 Likes

Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by lifesabeach: 8:15pm On Jan 22, 2013
My mum died on one day and the shock induced labor that my son was born the next day... Very tragic memories. His name is "Chima"
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by usermane(m): 11:56am On Jan 23, 2013

Now ur story really threw me for a loop. It got me wondering, God, is it possible to be in love with someone yet treat them like a servant? The only thing that cheered me up was u didn't let him do d dumping as most girls would, u dumped him for good urself.
u not forgiving him is easy for me to relate with. I suppose he should have realised his cruelty and apologised to u by now most especially as he is getting settled.
Maybe u have a better boyfriend now,maybe u r still waiting for Mr. Right, whatever d case am truely sorry this guy nearly ruined u and i wish u happier days ahead.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by usermane(m): 2:06pm On Jan 23, 2013
Sometimes people close enough to us, our best friend,relatives, betray us, blackmail us deliberately let us down yet we r forced to live with them incapable of demanding an apology or getting back at them. Whatever they do, we always need our family or friends.
Back in the past i used to have a friend whose father was plain nasty drunkard, not the right attitude for a poor man, who need to do a lot of bricklaying to make ends meet, is it? With his mom out of question,his father dubbed him as an obstacle,a liability and parasite who is not in anyway useful.
It didnt come as a surprise when we learnt his dad was wanted for stealing Cement bags but i was really taken aback to learn shortly after he sneaked out of his house one evening, d police came barging in arresting his Son, my friend who was unaware of his fathers sudden absence and demanding with threats for his old man 's whereabout. Not having any clue, he protested, pleaded and cried to be set free, having nothing to do with his father 's absence or cement bags but his pleas fell on deaf ears of furious policemen,tired playing hide and seek with a petty thief.
After a whole day in cell suffering at d hands of cruel officers determined to physically beat the truth out of him,i decided a friend was badly in need and so first thing the next morning, his second day in cell, i was at the police station.
Just like his neighbour did, i tried to speak to the officer in charge, politely pointing out the innocence of a 17 years old friend who shouldn't be made a mincemeat of for crime he neither commit nor support. Then all of a sudden the police did something neither u nor i could ever imagine. He pulled out a pistol from his drawer and pointed it at my forehead. For the first time ever, i found myself at a gunpoint, i froze with fear, i was shivering from head to toe, i was one click away from kicking the bucket.
However, it wasnt my time yet, i was pulled out and thrown out of the station by another officer. But the shock really hit me hard, for about 60 seconds, i was too dazed to speak or move.
Not to take too much of your time my friend was set free on the third day when it was clear that even beating him till eternity won't provide an answer. As for the old man, he turned back the stolen cement and pleaded with the owner who not only forgive him but treated him with some cash afterwards for being a regretful theif.
How about my friend, he didn't get anything from uncle sam, not even a pat on the back.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by joangirl: 6:59pm On Jan 23, 2013
@ username,dats my story ooo,thanks for your prayers.thank to God the worst is over.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by aaliyaSA(f): 9:02pm On Jan 24, 2013
I'm surprised at how easy it is to share a traumatic experience on a forum with a whole lot of strangers n yet u won't talk about it to the people closest to u. My most traumatic experience would b finding out at 9weeks pregnant that my baby has a chhromosomal abnormality and that I would either miscarry or my baby wld b stilborn or live only for a few hrs. Then to carry full term knowing this and anticipating the worst, having a C Section and then holding ur baby for 5hrs waiting for the last breathe.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by spoilt(f): 4:14am On Feb 02, 2013
aaliyaSA: I'm surprised at how easy it is to share a traumatic experience on a forum with a whole lot of strangers n yet u won't talk about it to the people closest to u. My most traumatic experience would b finding out at 9weeks pregnant that my baby has a chhromosomal abnormality and that I would either miscarry or my baby wld b stilborn or live only for a few hrs. Then to carry full term knowing this and anticipating the worst, having a C Section and then holding ur baby for 5hrs waiting for the last breathe.

Chei nwanne,
It is well.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Ivynwa(f): 6:05am On Feb 02, 2013
Peaches90: Mine was watching my mom die of a terminal illness! She gave up the ghost right in my arms, that was 9 years ago. The second was having Chicken pox as an adult last february. I still have goose bumps when I think about it...the doc was treating me for bacterial infection/ reaction to Fansidar, till my whole face and scalp was covered in rash and itching! angry

Oh Baby, hugs. I truly feel your pain.
Can I massage your heart? Here-----it's going to be alright, okay Baby.

Your joy is coming soon dearie. We all deserve to be happy.

aaliyaSA: I'm surprised at how easy it is to share a traumatic experience on a forum with a whole lot of strangers n yet u won't talk about it to the people closest to u. My most traumatic experience would b finding out at 9weeks pregnant that my baby has a chhromosomal abnormality and that I would either miscarry or my baby wld b stilborn or live only for a few hrs. Then to carry full term knowing this and anticipating the worst, having a C Section and then holding ur baby for 5hrs waiting for the last breathe.

Oh Baby, be consoled-----okay Baby?

I am not one to share stuffs like that online, whatever things I have encountered in Life made me the person I am and made me sensitive to the pains of others, for that I am grateful to God.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Nobody: 8:43am On Feb 02, 2013
The sudden death of my beloved mama. That was extremely traumatic.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by usermane(m): 9:30am On Feb 02, 2013
carefreewannabe: The sudden death of my beloved mama. That was extremely traumatic.
i 'm quite sorry, hard to get over the death of such a beloved one, particularly a mom. While u will always remember her, u will surely overcome the post traumatic saddness in order to strive to become a daughter she 'd b proud of.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 02, 2013
usermane:
i 'm quite sorry, hard to get over the death of such a beloved one, particularly a mom. While u will always remember her, u will surely overcome the post traumatic saddness in order to strive to become a daughter she 'd b proud of.

Thank you for these words.
When she died someone told me that I'll never stop to feel the pain of this loss but that I'll learn to live with it.
The person was right.

However, I have overcome the trauma involved and I feel my mother is with me every day wink
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by Challotti: 4:18pm On Feb 02, 2013
Hoooooooh dia!
Hmmmmm!
Where do I start!

THE FIRST TIME I HAD SE-X! grin
Na waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaar!!!!
But that was over 25 years ago. . .but not like my some peeps. . .BY THEIR DADDIES O! grin
It is sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet now! cool
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by weaseloo: 11:56pm On Feb 03, 2013
Fkforyou: Mine was wen i was in ss3(dat is 2009),it was one mornin I was teased in class by a fellow student b'cos of d material dat was attached to d pocket of my trouser,d material was called Mamar(it also had a song) I became very emotional in class,they teased me with it,i almost cried,wat pained me d most was my best friend was d one dat encouraged it instead of standing up 4 me,although we were 2geda yesterday i stil can't 4give him,it was 1 guy dat told dem to stop..It has affected my psychologicaly dat i can't think back at my days in sec.skul and all d fun i had with my friends without thinking abt dat moment,jst last month 1 of my course mate was rude to me,odas were laughing,i jst kept quite,i didn't pay attention to him,all i was thinking was dat scenario dat happened in ss3.I began to see myself as som1 who is weak and emotional,in order to prove to my self dat am not,i'm now losing my compasion.Up till dis day i still remember dat scenario wishing i could rewind time and give dat guy a beatin of his life,funny enough most people still look at me as som1 who had a perfect life in sec skul,i was brilliant,d girls in my class liked me,i was d headboy and so on. But they have no idea d pain am going through upstairs..Hmm if only they had a clue.

You need to let it go. You will feel free when you do. Forgive that person for what he did that very moment. You are definitely more than him like you have described.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by weaseloo: 12:08am On Feb 04, 2013
cigar icon: Actually I wanted to keep this to myself but I just felt I should let it out. Sometimes I just wonder how some pple could pay back good for evil.
I remembered back then in lafia what I experienced that made me promise myself that I will never associate myself with a girl(although I have broken dat promise) I I was 16 tjen and dat was when nokia xpress music was reigning and I recently got one from my cousine (he has been lyk a blood broda to me). There was this girl whose house was close to ours so we were lyk neighbours. She saw the phone as I was flaunting it and begged me for an exchange with her 'I love' chinese phone, I reluctently agreed after much pleading from her so we agreed to use each others phone for a week. Our agreed day came for us to return our phone but she said mine droped from her hand and the screen cracked and its at the repaires place. I was very sad cos I bought dat phone for 17k as at dat time. I was never used to making ppl damage my property so I just told her to collect it from the repairer's place and give it to me like dat but she said how could she collect it when the repairer has already started working on it. I became worried and regreted why I fell for this poo in the first place.
Three weeks past and I was missing my phone so much so out of anger I went to her house hoping to report to her parents but unfortunately they were not in. We were in their palour and her brother was outside and this was the conversation that followed
Rita: I've told u when ur phone is done I will return it to you
Sam: but its over two weeks now
Rita: do u expect it to be repaired over night
Sam: but when I gave it to u it was in good shape (by this time I was furious)
Rita: so u want to fight me ba, (she started screaming, pulls up her skirt and also her blouse). Realising what was tgoing to come out of this I started begging, telling her not to do this and trying to pull down blouse (big mistake) instead she screamed even louder and before I could say joxer her younger broda who was outside rushed in and were shocked, one hausa elderly man just came towards me saying 'lahila a ilalahu' and b4 I could say tom I was landed a big blow on my mouth, the blow was so hard that I fell hitting my jaw on the arm of a cushion. They took me out, beat me untill I bleed all over, it was at this time that her parents came back and where shocked to see me mobbed in the front of their house, her father attempted to rescue me but when told what had happened was furious and joined in the beating, after it seemed as if he was done he told every body not to touch me and went into the house, I was just on the floor my cloth badlu stained with blood, I was just just thinking if this ppl will kill me there or I was going to end up in jail, regreting why I fell for this, wondering what had happened to my phone dat made rita treat me like this. All this I was thinking before he dashed out of the house with the big sized needle, he asked for me to be striped naked and for pple to hold me on both legs and hands. Me still not sure of what he was going to do to me kept screaming and struggling with my waist. He held my joystick and inserted the blunt side of the needle in its hole. I wailed to the extent that I lost my voice cos the pain was terrible he removed it and inserted it again saying "this is what ppl like u deserve". Hmmm frnds to cut the long story short I was taken back home and after my father heared what had happened all he could say was that he was so disapointed in me. I remember suffering severe pains. For days after I went to the hospital,whenever I wanted to urinate I had to go through pains and blood came with my urine. I just thank God that I was well again after about a month or so.though I was innocent but after then whenever I heared about someone being raped or child molestation I just remember this experience and tears drop from my eye. the worst is that uptil today nobody believed that I never intended to molest rita, not even my dad exept my cousine who gave me the phone. I learnt that she is now in the UK but I knw karma is waiting for her somewhere.
Oh my goodness!! What a horrible experience.
For other people reading this - never take this much justice into your own hands because there is a small possibility that the person may be innocent.
Let us learn to control our anger and hurt. Any curse placed on the people that attacked the OP must surely come to pass, cause he was innocent.
Re: The Most Traumatic Experience You Ever Suffered In Your Life by weaseloo: 12:27am On Feb 04, 2013
I have two experiences to share:
1. This was in 2004. I watched the beheading of 2 men American and British kidnapped in Iraq or somewhere in the Middle East. I thought I was a strong chic but after watching that gruesome video online, I was never the same. I did not watch the Aluu videos because I am still tucking away the images of the first one I watched.
2. Childbirth. I hope I don't get trashed for saying this but it was a traumatising experience for me and I am still dealing with it. Women are truly blessed by God because we have the ability to forego the pains and go ahead for another.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Need A Healthy Female Ready To Raise A Kid / Most Women Respect Spiritual Leaders Than Their Husband - Bamisepeter's Blog / Please I Need Your Advice I Feel Like Killing My Husband

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.