Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,983 members, 7,817,902 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken (2634 Views)

''I Asked Her Out, She Said ''No'', Now She's Tripping For Me'' / She Bacame Angry Because I Refused To Pick Her Friend. / How To Tell My Sister That Her Boyfriend Is Cheating On Her... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by geezyk(m): 10:23am On Dec 30, 2012
Hey Nairalanders.
This might sound quite funny for some people,but its an issue that has been bugging and troubling me,ans I just had to pour it out to know you guys opinion on it..... Here goes..
There's this girl I've been wooing for quite a long time,I actually got to know her through BBM,the first time we chatted was when we clicked..
It was like we've known each other even b4 we started chatting,but the thing is we liked each other so very much to the extent that when calling each other we usually address ourselves as dear,darling and all sorts of romantic names.
So finally we arranged a Date and we set a meeting point,I arrived the venue 30mins earlier in anticipation for her arrival,But the moment she came in,I was WOWED!!! Cos she was even more beautiful than earlier imagined,But all in all we chatted and talked as if we were couples that everyone was just staring,But we didn't mind.
Finally I popped the question,but the reply I heard was strength draining,energy zapping and waist breaking,she told me already did an introduction with his grooms family,that she really do like me and we could just be best of friends and that she was ready to give me her younger sister only if I could just say the word...
Now my question to you guys is,Is she trying to play some sort of game? Or is this a test of my loyalty (To be sincere,the sister is really more cute and endowed than she is,buh I don't like her and I don't think we can even click as the both of us did)
So its over to you guys,what should I do? Should I just bide my time with her? Or I could just believe she's about to be engaged to marry and try my luck with the sister..
Please I need honest answers
P.S don't derail the thread.... Thanks
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Nobody: 10:29am On Dec 30, 2012
In my own opinion, i think you should just take a walk. If she said she's about to be married, then wat's the point? And why on earth is she sharing her sister to you?
It all sounds very deceptive and rather immature to me. She led you on knowing she was bout to get married---wtf
*dancing around as first to comment*

6 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by mumumugu(m): 10:32am On Dec 30, 2012
Must u marry frm d family
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 30, 2012
mumumugu: Must u marry frm d family
abi
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by geezyk(m): 10:41am On Dec 30, 2012
I think she's trying to play some kind of game with me,cos d way we talked,she sounded unserious,and moreover she told me it was just a minor introduction,that the guy showed him to his parents
What baffles me the most was when she said anything is still possible since she's not yet married or engaged
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 30, 2012
geezyk: I think she's trying to play some kind of game with me,cos d way we talked,she sounded unserious,and moreover she told me it was just a minor introduction,that the guy showed him to his parents
What baffles me the most was when she said anything is still possible since she's not yet married or engaged
how old is she? Or her age range in case of discretion on your part
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by geezyk(m): 11:38am On Dec 30, 2012
Jan8:
how old is she? Or her age range in case of discretion on your part
In her mid 20's..
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Nobody: 3:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
It's your choice. I already bared ma mind to ya...

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
If indeed to go for the sister,I foresee a menage a trois in the future. Don't do it, unless you ain't serious about either of them.

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by chronique(m): 4:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
She's not serious abt it. Hang around n she'll come thru. If she's really taken,she wouldnt lead u on or tell u anything is possible.

2 Likes

Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by brixton: 5:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
Continue d friendship to see if she eventually gets married den u decide weda to go fo ha sis or not. Calm down first cos even if she wants to test, u can stil be in control of tings. #TankMeLata#

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by trimandtrendy(f): 5:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
must you marry from that family? please move on abeg. she said she is engaged, let her be,, unless you want to be extra tyre that is kept by the side incase things dont workout with her nd her fiance.
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Nobody: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2012

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by heed101(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
@ OP u sound more like a player than a real lover. You want to eat from the pot abi. Buhahahahahahah
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by naijabigfish: 6:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Please walk away now with your dignity still intact.
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by AfroBlue(m): 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Use your grey matter Op. What kind of woman that is formally engaged to be married carries on this type of behavior of leading you on? And how disrespectful her behavior is to her fiance and his family. Yes, she is playing games, immature, mind flocking you and wasting your time. Keep it moving Bro. Your true mate is still out there.
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by geezyk(m): 7:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
trimandtrendy: must you marry from that family? please move on abeg. she said she is engaged, let her be,, unless you want to be extra tyre that is kept by the side incase things dont workout with her nd her fiance.
ℓℓ,buh I'm still hoping on things to really work out
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by geezyk(m): 7:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
trimandtrendy: must you marry from that family? please move on abeg. she said she is engaged, let her be,, unless you want to be extra tyre that is kept by the side incase things dont workout with her nd her fiance.
ℓℓ,buh I'm still hoping on things to really work out,would really bide my time
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by geezyk(m): 7:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
sanb: @op please move on...Life's too short...It’s never good for a man to be 2nd best for a woman. Let her go; after all she is already engaged to someone else. Don’t be the one to break up that engagement even though she might be encouraging you to do so. She already has someone she’s going out with but still deemed it fit to lead you along; IMO, that’s totally wrong. I’m not judging her, but her actions' speaks volumes about the sort of person she is...

I don’t see any practical reason why you want to settle for her sister...as some have already said; must you marry from that family? Remember, there are millions of other families to choose a good wife from; and all you need at this stage is search for one. Just as you did on your BBM and found this lady out; so you can do the same again; but this time with someone else and not the lady in question nor her sister.
Thanks for this lil piece,she's not yet engaged,but she's just being introduced to the guys family,and moreover I think she's just tryna gimme a test!I know its just a little while till she comes around... And I'm prepared to wait
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by beylinko(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
Guy! Dos dat have spoken hv really done well. See,she wan use use u as backup. She said anything can happen rite, u must be kidding me. She wants 2 leave u hanging on a false hope. U r filling her love tank n she doesn't want 2 miss u. Give her space n if she really lyk u she wil come afta u.
If u want 2 play second fibble u can go ahead

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by geezyk(m): 7:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
heed101: @ OP u sound more like a player than a real lover. You want to eat from the pot abi. Buhahahahahahah
Bro,if I was a loverboy,I wouldn't even have to come here and ask the question... I just needed to know what I was getting/putting myself into
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Nobody: 8:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
geezyk: Thanks for this lil piece,she's not yet engaged,but she's just being introduced to the guys family,and moreover I think she's just tryna gimme a test!I know its just a little while till she comes around... And I'm prepared to wait
[quote author=geezyk]
U nor wan hear word, abi? No come dey lament for here o, when she marry the guy.
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by geezyk(m): 8:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
[quote author=moroh][/quote]Thanks anyways,I really appreciate
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Nobody: 8:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
geezyk: Thanks anyways,I really appreciate
Don't mind me brov. You are a nice guy...just open eye that's all.
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by paroh137(m): 9:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
Erm..you said her small sister is more endowed? Ok. So my advice: still go after her. Just help me wiv d smaller sister's number or bbm. =D
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
my advc,dnt consider d sis.....cases like dis ends up wit a conflict btw d 2 sisters. U can hang around as a frnd to knw if shes really serious abt d introduction,if she is, u can move on with another gal apart frm d sis.
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by geezyk(m): 10:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
chidyhels: my advc,dnt consider d sis.....cases like dis ends up wit a conflict btw d 2 sisters. U can hang around as a frnd to knw if shes really serious abt d introduction,if she is, u can move on with another gal apart frm d sis.
Thanx very much for this.. This is very much what I was hoping to hear... Thank U
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Florena(f): 11:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
this is ''A CHANGE IN DEMAND''
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by geezyk(m): 8:00am On Dec 31, 2012
Florena: this is ''A CHANGE IN DEMAND''
You think so
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by NobiGod: 1:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
Most of you missed the real point here.... where can I start from? She is an attention whure!!! My brother never let any woman string you along. You didn't meet up to her fantasy sorry, and then she also doesn't want to loose your company. If you don't mind being string along by all means remain her friend otherwise ( better decision )lose her number like yesterday. She's bad news!!!
Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by Nobody: 3:47pm On Dec 31, 2012
LMAO grin grin @ Nigerian girls...

person wey don do intoduction still dey go out with guys..... grin before you know it, you'll get her on bed...
smiley
You people will not kill me oo grin

1 Like

Re: She Said I Should Pick Her Sister,that She's Already Taken by ferhyntorlah(f): 4:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
Jan8:
It all sounds very deceptive and rather immature to me. She led you on knowing she was bout to get married.

At the last statement, I wonder too. Why lead a guy on when you know you've been taken?

Like Jan8 said, just forget about the two sisters and move on. If you decide to go for the sister, it might cause trouble for you in the long run.

All the best!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Top 10 Friend Zone Quotes / Five Deadly Terms Used By A Woman / Say No To Bleaching, Black Is Beautiful.. Check Out These Beautiful Black Faces

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.