Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,238 members, 7,957,574 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 02:59 PM

Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... (12226 Views)

What An Insult! BBC Describe Nigeria As A Tarnished Country. / Describe Nigeria's Biggest Problem In One Word! / Describe Nigeria In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by postemail: 3:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
I have these questions:
Why do men in Nigeria feel having a pot-belly is a show of wealth?
Why do girls turn "orobo" after marriage and childbirth?
Why do guys buy girls phone recharge cards?
Why do Nigerians form 5 lanes on a 2-lane road during slow traffic?
Why do Nigerians clap when a plane lands, and rush to exit when the plane is still taxiing?
Why some Nigerian guys still think obese girls are sexy?
Why are Nigerian meals so unbalanced?

Can somebody help with some answers? Thanks
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by xquizit55: 3:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Rëtärdëd, bigoted and highly intolerant set of sheeple that deserve the goverment they have!
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by donwilz(m): 3:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
yawkusi:

Of all the list only about two of them are true achievements, the remaining are either by chance or by the sheer size of your population
Name the two please. And may you kindly indicate your country of origin?
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by valicious1(m): 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
yawkusi:

Of all the list only about two of them are true achievements, the remaining are either by chance or by the sheer size of your population
Everything I'v put down there are achievements & nothing but achievements.

2 Likes

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by donwilz(m): 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
post.email:
I have these questions:
Why do men in Nigeria feel having a pot-belly is a show of wealth?
Why do girls turn "orobo" after marriage and childbirth?
Why do guys buy girls phone recharge cards?
Why do Nigerians form 5 lanes on a 2-lane road during slow traffic?
Why do Nigerians clap when a plane lands, and rush to exit when the plane is still taxiing?
Why some Nigerian guys still think obese girls are sexy?
Why are Nigerian meals so unbalanced?

Can somebody help with some answers? Thanks

Your momma gave us that mentality ...A deranged and classic fo.ol cry
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Troll: 3:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
valicious1: African Country with most ethnicity and
population- NIGERIA.
Richest black person on earth -Nigerian
African Country with the biggest
corporations in sub saharan Africa -
Nigeria.
African Country with most internet
users -Nigeria
No. 1 Country in the world with most
cellphone users and fastest growing
mobile phone market -Nigeria
First African to win a Miss world beauty
pageant-Nigeria.
First African country to launch a
communication satellite (Africa’s first
and only)- Nigeria
African Country with the most
ambitious and accomplished space
programme in SSA – Nigeria.
African Country with biggest movie
industry -Nigeria (presently rated as the
second largest movie industry worth
250 million dollars)
Most accomplished and richest African
contemporary Musicians in Africa -
Nigeria (The likes of Tuface, Dbanj, Asa,
Iceprince, MI, P square set the trend in
contemporary urban music in Africa,
making Africans proud worldwide)
Yes, biggest criminals and fraudsters on
the continent- Nigerians
Most hated and despised Africans-
Nigerians
Most admired and emulated Africans –
Nigerians
Biggest Church auditoruim in the world
-Caanaanland, Nigeria
Country with Africa’s biggest Christian
population-Nigeria
Country with Africa’s largest Muslim
population- Nigeria
Country with the most bible in the
world -Nigeria (After the United States)
Biggest oil producer in Africa- Nigeria
Biggest gas producer (Liquified Natural
gas)- Nigeria
Largest foreign reserve in Sub Saharan
Africa- Nigeria
First African to win a noble prize –
Nigerian in the Person of Prof. Wole
Soyinka, 1986.
Most translated African Novel- Written
by a Nigerian, Chinua Achebe’s Things
falls apart has been translated into over
250 languages worldwide.
The United States’ largest trading
partner in sub-Saharan Africa- Nigeria
Most resourceful and entrepreneurial
Africans- Nigerian. Aliko Dangote
examplifies a typical Nigerian business
dexterity.
Largest number of African migrants
living in the U.S.A- Nigeria
Africa’s biggest communities in the UK-
Nigeria.
Africa’s first Olympics medal in
Football- Nigeria (1996)
Nigeria has scored several firsts for
Africa and the black race

OMG!? shocked Did Nigeria Accomplish All These Feats After Gaining Independence From The Brits In 1960 And Going Through Series Of Bloody Coups And Civil War? shocked Not To Mention Years Of Harsh Military Rule And Corrupt Democracy.
Well, I Don't Know About You All But As For Me And My Household We Are Proudly Nigerians grin
Nigeria: Great Nation Good People cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Infinitegrace: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
Its a ctry where a husband can beat up a wife with two months pregnancy and he still feels justified for doing so cause he is the man. I want this to be on front page cos I want to express my grief and emotions more.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by GUNSLINGER: 3:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
A country with savages as leaders and arrogant citizens full of ego with nothing to show for and thinks by indulging in frauds and scams is a sign of smartness. They love to big up in front of other Africans but a bunch of COWARDS who can't confronts their evil leaders. grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by MissOpe(f): 3:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigeria is a blessed nation .....Dats all I can say....despite the mishaps happening everywhere.... Proverbs 11:11
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by GUNSLINGER: 3:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
Latems: A nation of huge potential. Destined to be the succourer of the current developed world who are already slidding into recession. The home country of Jehovah God. I love Nigeria and God bless Nigeria. Amen

DID YOU JUST WOKE UP FROM COMA? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by myners007: 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
NIGERIA IS THE ONLY COUNTRY THAT IMPORTS WHAT SHE HAVE AND EXPORT WHAT SHE DOESNT HAVE...larry king.WE IMPORT PETROL THAT WE HAVE N EXPORT DEMOCRACY TO NATION LIKE LIBERIA WHICH WE DONT HAVE IN NIGERIA.I HUMBLY STAND TO BE CORRECTED IF IM NOT RIGHT
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by ozodimgba(m): 3:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
Very ironic country, where respect for humanity and rule of law is totally zero percent yet it is giant of a continent. angry[b][/b][color=#000099][/color]
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Mayowura: 3:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
The best country in the world

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by COOLDUN: 3:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
valicious1: African Country with most ethnicity and
population- NIGERIA.
Richest black person on earth -Nigerian
African Country with the biggest
corporations in sub saharan Africa -
Nigeria.
African Country with most internet
users -Nigeria
No. 1 Country in the world with most
cellphone users and fastest growing
mobile phone market -Nigeria
First African to win a Miss world beauty
pageant-Nigeria.
First African country to launch a
communication satellite (Africa’s first
and only)- Nigeria
African Country with the most
ambitious and accomplished space
programme in SSA – Nigeria.
African Country with biggest movie
industry -Nigeria (presently rated as the
second largest movie industry worth
250 million dollars)
Most accomplished and richest African
contemporary Musicians in Africa -
Nigeria (The likes of Tuface, Dbanj, Asa,
Iceprince, MI, P square set the trend in
contemporary urban music in Africa,
making Africans proud worldwide)
Yes, biggest criminals and fraudsters on
the continent- Nigerians
Most hated and despised Africans-
Nigerians
Most admired and emulated Africans –
Nigerians
Biggest Church auditoruim in the world
-Caanaanland, Nigeria
Country with Africa’s biggest Christian
population-Nigeria
Country with Africa’s largest Muslim
population- Nigeria
Country with the most bible in the
world -Nigeria (After the United States)
Biggest oil producer in Africa- Nigeria
Biggest gas producer (Liquified Natural
gas)- Nigeria
Largest foreign reserve in Sub Saharan
Africa- Nigeria
First African to win a noble prize –
Nigerian in the Person of Prof. Wole
Soyinka, 1986.
Most translated African Novel- Written
by a Nigerian, Chinua Achebe’s Things
falls apart has been translated into over
250 languages worldwide.
The United States’ largest trading
partner in sub-Saharan Africa- Nigeria
Most resourceful and entrepreneurial
Africans- Nigerian. Aliko Dangote
examplifies a typical Nigerian business
dexterity.
Largest number of African migrants
living in the U.S.A- Nigeria
Africa’s biggest communities in the UK-
Nigeria.
Africa’s first Olympics medal in
Football- Nigeria (1996)
Nigeria has scored several firsts for
Africa and the black race

To help you, the only African country that begins a race with first position, but always come last at the final of the race.

The only country where the citizen enjoy only in the dreams
The only country in the world that spend 75% of their economy on the politicians
The only country where their developments are achieved in the dreams and pages of news paper
The only country which their security personnel negotiate with the criminals instead of defending the citizens
The only country where the criminals give the accurate dates times and targets, and succeed in their operations without being arrested.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by toyfat: 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
50 naira bike away from hell
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by udytex: 4:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
Heaven on earth!!!
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Ardedaryor(m): 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
A nation with corrupt leaders. dem eyezzz dey shocked shocked shocked shocked for our resources
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by kinguwem: 4:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigeria is a country that rewards mediocrity & corruption. Religious intolerance, ethnicity, kidnapping, communal crisis, poverty, election rigging, illiteracy etc. is the order of the day.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by yawkusi: 4:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
donwilz: Name the two please. And may you kindly indicate your country of origin?

Sadly most people here don't even know what an achievement is. Do you consider
1.African Country with most ethnicity and achievement? Did you envisioned, planned and worked hard to get all those ethnic groups? Nonsense
2.African Country with most internet users -Nigeria/Country in the world with most
cellphone users and fastest growing: Are sure you could have 'achieved' this if you had the population of say Togo?
3.First African to win a Miss world beauty pageant-Nigeria. Do u consider beauty achievement or nature?
4.First African country to launch a communication satellite: the satellite was designed and built in Essex UK and lunched on Russian rocked.
5.Country with Africa’s biggest Christian population-Nigeria Country with Africa’s largest Muslim population- Nigeria. This is an achievement? Jesus!
6.Biggest oil producer in Africa- Nigeria Biggest gas producer (Liquified Natural gas)- Nigeria . I didn't know you were around 2 billion years ago to put the oil under the ground. Anyway shell is the winner in that
6.Largest number of African migrants living in the U.S.A- Nigeria Africa’s biggest communities in the UK- Nigeria. Anybody who consider this to be achievement must be beheaded. It's actually due to lack of achievement
7. Country with the most bible in the world? Achievement? laughable!

I don't have time for all of it but I honestLY believe the everage IQ at nairaland could be about 70 (Thats average Nigerian IQ)
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by tomakint: 4:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
A land of confusion where mediocrities are celebrated and above all, a land where our 'leaders' waffle too much on trivial matters but edge the real issues! I still believe Nigeria's case is redeemable cool
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by charles424(m): 4:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
NIGERIA is a GREAT land..But led by selfish,corrupt and visionless leaders.
A land full of water yet its citizens are thirsty.
A land where shepherd feed the sheep no more,eat the fat and cloth themselves with the wools.....
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Tafee(m): 4:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
a nation with a confuse president
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Fadenitan(m): 4:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Trigger of Africa Nation,my country i believe in you and i know with capital “CONFIDENCE“ and bold to say you are a great country with great and wonderful people in the world.Nigeria arise and shine for your light has come.God bless Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by adegoke4sure: 4:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
A GREAT AND BLESSED NATION
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by jadajada: 4:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
a land where one can get rich overnite witout anybodi questionin d source of your wealth.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by ajaolopa: 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
unserious country with great potentials and prospects nonetheless- if we can get our acts together
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by donwilz(m): 4:39pm On Dec 30, 2012
yawkusi:

Sadly most people here don't even know what an achievement is. Do you consider
1.African Country with most ethnicity and achievement? Did you envisioned, planned and worked hard to get all those ethnic groups? Nonsense
2.African Country with most internet users -Nigeria/Country in the world with most
cellphone users and fastest growing: Are sure you could have 'achieved' this if you had the population of say Togo?
3.First African to win a Miss world beauty pageant-Nigeria. Do u consider beauty achievement or nature?
4.First African country to launch a communication satellite: the satellite was designed and built in Essex UK and lunched on Russian rocked.
5.Country with Africa’s biggest Christian population-Nigeria Country with Africa’s largest Muslim population- Nigeria. This is an achievement? Jesus!
6.Biggest oil producer in Africa- Nigeria Biggest gas producer (Liquified Natural gas)- Nigeria . I didn't know you were around 2 billion years ago to put the oil under the ground. Anyway shell is the winner in that
6.Largest number of African migrants living in the U.S.A- Nigeria Africa’s biggest communities in the UK- Nigeria. Anybody who consider this to be achievement must be beheaded. It's actually due to lack of achievement
7. Country with the most bible in the world? Achievement? laughable!

I don't have time for all of it but I honestLY believe the everage IQ at nairaland could be about 70 (Thats average Nigerian IQ)

Bravo! though you made some sense, you listed just seven out of the bunch. You still have not indicated you country of origin.

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by damola14(m): 4:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
A FAILED PROJECT...... shikena
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by yawkusi: 4:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
donwilz: Bravo! though you made some sense, you listed just seven out of the bunch. You still have not indicated you country of origin.

I only sampled the list. About my country? I thought the question was about Nigeria?
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by tomiwiyu: 5:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
corrupt nation
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by lbrichman: 5:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigeria is a great country! A nation of opportunities, a land where the people fear God, are governed by love, and obey the rule of law.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ngige: I Rejected Money To Accept Uba’s Victory In APC Primary / N30bn Mile 12 To Ikorodu Road Expansion Starts / Flood Victims Camp At Oleh In Delta (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.