Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,879 members, 7,824,673 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:57 PM

Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... (12082 Views)

What An Insult! BBC Describe Nigeria As A Tarnished Country. / Describe Nigeria's Biggest Problem In One Word! / Describe Nigeria In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Ikwerefistson: 5:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
HIV1: Nigeria to me is like two football teams playing , no yellow card grin, no red card, embarassed no offside and you can wear any type of boots: wooded boots or iron boots grin. Just play the ball inside the net. I am sure people like Obasanjo and Jonathan are wearing Iron Boot cry
a useles faild state
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Ikwerefistson: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
ghettodreamz: A nation blessed with God-given natural resources, blessed with well educated & talented individuals but has been under the leadership of debauched and callous individuals for decades; a country where her citizens her clamouring for changes and for the arrival of the rightful and Godsent 'Messiah' that would lead them into their promised land, God has destined them for.
few sentence,nt an essay.ode
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Ikwerefistson: 5:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Codedrock: U guys should stop destroying ur country wit wat u say, always wish naija for greatness, just like the americans, wen eva dey wake up in da mornin dey say God bless america, and i believed this av bin helping dem.. So 2 me i see Nigeria as a Developing Country that will soon get developed! Amen.
my man go hide wit ur so kald positive insinuations nd face reality 4 once
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by DJDOLA(m): 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nonybb: The country where islam kills for the cause of an ancient saudi arabian moon god called allah
are u a fool? must u abuse another religion because of nigeria problem
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Ogb21(m): 5:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Happiest pple in de whole world smileyHappiest pple in de whole world

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by valicious1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
yawkusi:

Sadly most people here don't even know what an achievement is. Do you consider
1.African Country with most ethnicity and achievement? Did you envisioned, planned and worked hard to get all those ethnic groups? Nonsense
2.African Country with most internet users -Nigeria/Country in the world with most
cellphone users and fastest growing: Are sure you could have 'achieved' this if you had the population of say Togo?
3.First African to win a Miss world beauty pageant-Nigeria. Do u consider beauty achievement or nature?
4.First African country to launch a communication satellite: the satellite was designed and built in Essex UK and lunched on Russian rocked.
5.Country with Africa’s biggest Christian population-Nigeria Country with Africa’s largest Muslim population- Nigeria. This is an achievement? Jesus!
6.Biggest oil producer in Africa- Nigeria Biggest gas producer (Liquified Natural gas)- Nigeria . I didn't know you were around 2 billion years ago to put the oil under the ground. Anyway shell is the winner in that
6.Largest number of African migrants living in the U.S.A- Nigeria Africa’s biggest communities in the UK- Nigeria. Anybody who consider this to be achievement must be beheaded. It's actually due to lack of achievement
7. Country with the most bible in the world? Achievement? laughable!

I don't have time for all of it but I honestLY believe the everage IQ at nairaland could be about 70 (Thats average Nigerian IQ)

You're simply blinded by jealousy & ignorance which has also blocked ur sense of reasoning. That Ngeria won miss world amongst other things is not an achievement?. Mr man if u are nigerian then u 're one hell of a sadist & antagonist. If u're not nigerian, kindly put down the name of ur miserable country let's make comparisons. Until you do that, I won't respond anymore to the posts of a myopic illiterate like you.

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Dranatomy: 5:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
Am animal kingdom
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by generalJumong1(m): 5:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
a country where we all fail to fight for our right.until then we remain d same
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
AnitaMandy: Nigeria is a great nation, the giant of Africa. Nigeria will soon take d world by storm, breaking the chain of corruption and emerging as a true leader morally.

When is this miracle (because that's what it is) due to take place? Come on bud, let's be straight here, all these grand dreams have been going on for the past 25 years, and nothing's changed. If anything, Nigeria's gotten worse!

Let's call a spade a spade - living in denial isn't going to put Nigeria back onto the map. Nigeria's really messed up!
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by shady26(m): 5:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
seun,does it hlp nigeria to hav foreigners(indians,southafricans,ghanaians etc) to open up threads like this on ur forum evn putting it on ur front page were thy can freely insult us nd our country,my mama soup no get as e b,e stil sweet pass their mama own else wats there frustration nd r thy littered al over lagos nd abuja begging for jobs/contracts.nigerias problm is wat is BAD LEADERSHIP nothing mor nothing.it does not make nigerians any less intelligent,strong and talented as a ppl so pls we r not the problm of the world,everyman to his own
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by yawkusi: 5:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
valicious1:
You're simply blinded by jealousy & ignorance which has also blocked ur sense of reasoning. That Ngeria won miss world amongst other things is not an achievement?. Mr man if u are nigerian then u 're one hell of a sadist & antagonist. If u're not nigerian, kindly put down the name of ur miserable country let's make comparisons. Until you do that, I won't respond anymore to the posts of a myopic illiterate like you.

The problem is that you don't even know what an achievement is in the first place. Simply burying your head in the sand and thinking every problem will disappear is a sign of insanity. And I will not mention my country because I didn't make this comment because of my country. If I mention my country the whole discussion would turn to it. I just saw some of the 'achievements' mentioned not to be achievement at all.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
lbrichman: Nigeria is a great country! A nation of opportunities, a land where the people fear God, are governed by love, and obey the rule of law.

You're kidding, right? This must be Comedy Central! grin
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by RukkySuzy(f): 5:46pm On Dec 30, 2012
A country where d people can easily adapt to changes.

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by kevwes: 5:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
collaps nation with a self centre leaders
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by peddy231(m): 5:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigeria is a State that is bedevilled with corruption,nepotism and failure of Leadership.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by norabenok: 5:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
A country whose ex military leaders politically destroyed through lopsided state creation exercises.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
shady26: seun,does it hlp nigeria to hav foreigners(indians,southafricans,ghanaians etc) to open up threads like this on ur forum evn putting it on ur front page were thy can freely insult us nd our country,my mama soup no get as e b,e stil sweet pass their mama own else wats there frustration nd r thy littered al over lagos nd abuja begging for jobs/contracts.nigerias problm is wat is BAD LEADERSHIP nothing mor nothing.it does not make nigerians any less intelligent,strong and talented as a ppl so pls we r not the problm of the world,everyman to his own

These threads are what reality's all about. In an ideal world, criticism makes the criticized improve. Unfortunately, Nigeria's immune - the average Nigerian can't accept criticism, he / she would rather pretend all's well. When that's as far from the truth as you could possibly get.

Nigeria's screwed up - it's high time that's accepted as FACT! Otherwise Nigeria will NEVER improve.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Dotman01(m): 5:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigeria is like NTA . . . nobody cares
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by ollybosieb: 5:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
A country where her citizen are treated like foreigners........ a country very religious But unGodly.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Skoopy(m): 6:03pm On Dec 30, 2012
A land of possibilities... Sleep in ajegunle and wake in Maitama/Asokoro/VI.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Amitex(m): 6:31pm On Dec 30, 2012
valicious1: African Country with most ethnicity and
population- NIGERIA.
Richest black person on earth -Nigerian
African Country with the biggest
corporations in sub saharan Africa -
Nigeria.
African Country with most internet
users -Nigeria
No. 1 Country in the world with most
cellphone users and fastest growing
mobile phone market -Nigeria
First African to win a Miss world beauty
pageant-Nigeria.
First African country to launch a
communication satellite (Africa’s first
and only)- Nigeria
African Country with the most
ambitious and accomplished space
programme in SSA – Nigeria.
African Country with biggest movie
industry -Nigeria (presently rated as the
second largest movie industry worth
250 million dollars)
Most accomplished and richest African
contemporary Musicians in Africa -
Nigeria (The likes of Tuface, Dbanj, Asa,
Iceprince, MI, P square set the trend in
contemporary urban music in Africa,
making Africans proud worldwide)
Yes, biggest criminals and fraudsters on
the continent- Nigerians
Most hated and despised Africans-
Nigerians
Most admired and emulated Africans –
Nigerians
Biggest Church auditoruim in the world
-Caanaanland, Nigeria
Country with Africa’s biggest Christian
population-Nigeria
Country with Africa’s largest Muslim
population- Nigeria
Country with the most bible in the
world -Nigeria (After the United States)
Biggest oil producer in Africa- Nigeria
Biggest gas producer (Liquified Natural
gas)- Nigeria
Largest foreign reserve in Sub Saharan
Africa- Nigeria
First African to win a noble prize –
Nigerian in the Person of Prof. Wole
Soyinka, 1986.
Most translated African Novel- Written
by a Nigerian, Chinua Achebe’s Things
falls apart has been translated into over
250 languages worldwide.
The United States’ largest trading
partner in sub-Saharan Africa- Nigeria
Most resourceful and entrepreneurial
Africans- Nigerian. Aliko Dangote
examplifies a typical Nigerian business
dexterity.
Largest number of African migrants
living in the U.S.A- Nigeria
Africa’s biggest communities in the UK-
Nigeria.
Africa’s first Olympics medal in
Football- Nigeria (1996)
Nigeria has scored several firsts for
Africa and the black race

I SINCERELY ADMIRE YOUR PATROTISM.

Nigeria is great and would become greater even after. What we are experiencing is phase in our history and our greatness will soon manifest!

Unfortunately, just as the doubters of Moses and Joshua never reached the Promised Land, most of all the people seeing and saying negative and unprintable things about Nigeria would have 'gone' when this nation begins to manifest her greatness fully and trully!

I liken all doubters and negative seers to this story in II Kings Chapter 7: "1 Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.
2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof."
population- NIGERIA.
Nigeria.
users -Nigeria
pageant-Nigeria.
and only)- Nigeria
250 million dollars)
the continent- Nigerians
Nigerians
Nigerians
-Caanaanland, Nigeria
population-Nigeria
population- Nigeria
gas)- Nigeria
Africa- Nigeria
Soyinka, 1986.
250 languages worldwide.
dexterity.
Nigeria.
Football- Nigeria (1996)

Nigeria is great and would become greater even after. What we are experiencing is phase in our history and our greatness will soon manifest!

Unfortunately, just as the doubters of Moses and Joshua never reached the Promised Land, most of all the people seeing and saying negative and unprintable things about Nigeria would have 'gone' when this nation begins to manifest her greatness fully and trully!

I liken all doubters and negative seers to this story in II Kings Chapter 7: "1 Then Elisha said, Hear ye the word of the LORD; Thus saith the LORD, To morrow about this time shall a measure of fine flour be sold for a shekel, and two measures of barley for a shekel, in the gate of Samaria.
2 Then a lord on whose hand the king leaned answered the man of God, and said, Behold, if the LORD would make windows in heaven, might this thing be? And he said, Behold, thou shalt see it with thine eyes, but shalt not eat thereof."
population- NIGERIA.
Nigeria.
users -Nigeria
pageant-Nigeria.
and only)- Nigeria
250 million dollars)
the continent- Nigerians
Nigerians
Nigerians
-Caanaanland, Nigeria
population-Nigeria
population- Nigeria
gas)- Nigeria
Africa- Nigeria
Soyinka, 1986.
250 languages worldwide.
dexterity.
Nigeria.
Football- Nigeria (1996)

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by ghettodreamz(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ikwere fist son: few sentence,nt an essay.ode

I know how best to respond to your type; but for heaven's sake, I won't sink so low to your level. The OP says few sentences, he didn't specify if simple, compound or complex sentence. So under no circumstance whatsoever, should you poke your nose into other people's post,affair or business.

A1-In English by Dele Ashade, Highly recommended for you. grin grin grin grin
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Revolva(m): 6:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigeria is a disgrace to humanity - a failed hopless place very annoying nation where nothin works but something works with neopotism
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by infofta(m): 6:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
A nation with thieves in the govt. house.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by wowo2: 7:04pm On Dec 30, 2012
A nation where the leaders (GEJ etc) expect the ordinary citizens (market woman, shoemaker etc) to be the ones to lead.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by duality(m): 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
You all are free to say whatever you like. but for those who read the bible, remember Prover 11:11 (KJV)

By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.

please watch what you say. we all have been saying wrong things about Nigeria. has it brought you any good? the answer is NO.

Finally, Psalm 122.6 (new living translation)

Pray for peace in Jerusalem (NIGERIA). May all who love this city prosper.

God bless you all.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by WORDALIVE: 7:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Pinoralia: A land where the most unexpected is possible, where leadership is a burden on the followers who only complains and fail to act.
God bless you
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Goldieluks: 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
Pathetic country.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by RealMccoy2(m): 7:40pm On Dec 30, 2012
post.email:
I have these questions:
Why do men in Nigeria feel having a pot-belly is a show of wealth?
Why do girls turn "orobo" after marriage and childbirth?
Why do guys buy girls phone recharge cards?
Why do Nigerians form 5 lanes on a 2-lane road during slow traffic?
Why do Nigerians clap when a plane lands, and rush to exit when the plane is still taxiing?
Why some Nigerian guys still think obese girls are sexy?
Why are Nigerian meals so unbalanced?

Can somebody help with some answers? Thanks

Very tricky question, I hope you find an answer some day
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by RealMccoy2(m): 7:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
duality: You all are free to say whatever you like. but for those who read the bible, remember Prover 11:11 (KJV)

By the blessing of the upright the city is exalted: but it is overthrown by the mouth of the wicked.

please watch what you say. we all have been saying wrong things about Nigeria. has it brought you any good? the answer is NO.

Finally, Psalm 122.6 (new living translation)

Pray for peace in Jerusalem (NIGERIA). May all who love this city prosper.

God bless you all.
Utter rubbish. Keep deceiving your gullible and docile congregate. Japan has no religion yet her citizens are very honest and civilized. Your likes are the ones sending Nigeria back to stone age

1 Like

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by farolee(m): 7:52pm On Dec 30, 2012
The country where the best never happen and where the worst never happen.May God touch 9ja,he has always being our help.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Snikaz(m): 7:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
de country that is very rich, yet majority of de citizens are very poor.... what a nation. I love my NAIJA 4 life.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Meet First Nigerian Billionaire Who Was Worth Over $4 Billion In 1950s / Fayose: I Call On The ICC To Probe The Tenure Of The Former "Disservice Chiefs" / Ekiti 2022: I’ll Run Without Fayose’s Support – Kolapo Eleka

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.