Stats: 3,154,557 members, 7,823,448 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:18 AM

Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... (12081 Views)

What An Insult! BBC Describe Nigeria As A Tarnished Country. / Describe Nigeria's Biggest Problem In One Word! / Describe Nigeria In One Word? (2) (3) (4)

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by jmoore(m): 2:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
look at how many people that are heaping insults on Nigeria. You are a product of Nigeria and so are your fathers and grandfathers. If Nigeria is hopeless that means you are hopeless too.
Some Nigerians are working hard to see that things work well while others are lazy waiting for a miracle to happen

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by 52Naira(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
HIV1: Nigeria to me is like two football teams playing , no yellow card grin, no red card, embarassed no offside and you can wear any type of boots: wooded boots or iron boots grin. Just play the ball inside the net. I am sure people like Obasanjo and Jonathan are wearing Iron Boot cry
THE PICTURE YoU PAINTED IS NoTHING BUT PURE Confusion.

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by lannre(m): 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
a charly boy show- where anything can happen
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nonybb: 2:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
Abdul Adam56: In the land of boko haram and a time of susbidy,a destiny of corrupt nation,rise on the shoulder of a corrupt leader his name.............?
did u jst watch merlin this year?
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Sirsuky(m): 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
Maradona of Africa
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nonybb: 2:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
jmoore: look at how many people are heaping insults on Nigeria. You are product of Nigeria and so are your fathers and grandfathers. If Nigeria is hopeless that means you are hopeless too.
then hopelessness of us all shouldnt exclude u either
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by ebucha: 2:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Generator Republic

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Karleb(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigeria is a nation with looters leading it.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by RealMccoy2(m): 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
obadiah777: HELL FIRE
I am glad you finally agreed with me on that level
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nonybb: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Kslib: A country specially made for people who committed great sins in their past life.. Trust me,hitler will return to earth as adebayo or tobechukwu or maybe akpos...
but i still dey wonder the kain sin wey i commit,cos i be good boy oh!!!
Anyway, i still love my naija wella...
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 2:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
A great country inhabited by people with dwarf visions whose stomach comes first in every decision.

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by RealMccoy2(m): 2:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
A nation with people with unquestionable wealth and also educated illiterates.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
hell on earth
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigeria,a state together on a map in geography BUT a state in non-existence in all realities..

OR DO U DUDES STILL THINK THE WORD "NIGERIA" STILL HOLDS OR EXIST?...I HOPE U DON'T DECEIVE URSELF WIT DAT...ITS JUST AN IMPLODED DEVICE WAITING FOR ITS MOMENT TO TEAR APART.....
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by uromicom: 2:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
you will lıve longer than your father my friend who no lıke nıgerıa make he go dıe ı based ın turkey but you wıll never see any report from bbc or any ınternatıonal media to report there mess up but when ıt comes to nıgerıa they wıll be the fırst to report................. as far as afrıca ıs concern nıgerıa represent them all oyıbo thınk say dem fit write bad of us and send NATO to come and do there worst oboy dem lıe the country good or bad na our own na here dem born us na here we go pass go so ı rate naıja as bıggest place for ınvestment ın the world who no lıke am make he go boıl stone

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by allout: 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
jmoore: look at how many people that are heaping insults on Nigeria. You are a product of Nigeria and so are your fathers and grandfathers. If Nigeria is hopeless that means you are hopeless too.
Some Nigerians are working hard to see that things work well while others are lazy waiting for a miracle to happen

You channeled right and noble intention wrongly! A fatal mistake anytime, any day! If you had brought out a blue print on how you intend for the youth to rally around a mandate to set the nation a-right for instance, you'd have gained my loyalty and several others' on here. . .

Never too late though, we can't all be condemning without being accountable, it starts with you, her, him, them and I. Perhaps, I should start a topic with the headline. . . How I intend to steer Nigeria right in my own way!. . . . cheesy
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Teejayphillip(m): 2:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
k2039: [color=soyouquotedme]A failed republic [/color]

A failed republic together with Clueless leader
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by oba2flex(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nonybb: The country where islam kills for the cause of an ancient saudi arabian moon god called allah
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
ANIMAL FARM 2.0

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by DANILSA(m): 2:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
A WONDERFUL COUNTRY

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Princejydo(m): 2:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Our hapi moment in dis natn begin wen each of us start doin tins dat makes our nebo api

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by wonda26(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
A country where i have been praying the 'Prayer For Nigerian In Distress' prayer right from my nursery school days and †ђe prayer was still recited today at church angry
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
uromi.com:
you will lıve longer than your father my friend who no lıke nıgerıa make he go dıe ı based ın turkey but you wıll never see any report from bbc or any ınternatıonal media to report there mess up but when ıt comes to nıgerıa they wıll be the fırst to report................. as far as afrıca ıs concern nıgerıa represent them all oyıbo thınk say dem fit write bad of us and send NATO to come and do there worst oboy dem lıe the country good or bad na our own na here dem born us na here we go pass go so ı rate naıja as bıggest place for ınvestment ın the world who no lıke am make he go boıl stone

brotherly,pls stop ur dreams.Nigeria is not wat u think it is...u v even answered urself by tellin us whr u base(turkey) which i think shows u r not knowing wat d handwriting is on d wall 4 Nigeria ... cry
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by djeezy(m): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigeria is country where the corrupt leaders are above the law. It's a country where hard work is seldom appreciated. There needs to be an overhaul and spiritual cleansing in all organs of government. It has really gone spiritual.
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Ramcie(f): 2:35pm On Dec 30, 2012
Confused
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by myners007: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
A FORGED ENTITY WITH DOCILE CITIZENS AND TYRANNIC LEADERS COUPLED WITH RELIGIOUS BIGOTS AND FANATICS

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by AnitaMandy: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Nigeria is a great nation, the giant of Africa. Nigeria will soon take d world by storm, breaking the chain of corruption and emerging as a true leader morally.

Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Home of the mad, land of the corrupt. P.s @OP do u really have AIDS??
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by oba2flex(m): 2:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
What is Nigeria
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ramcie: Confused

GBAM!
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
AnitaMandy: Nigeria is a great nation, the giant of Africa. Nigeria will soon take d world by storm, breaking the chain of corruption and emerging as a true leader morally.

in ur pipe dreams....grin grin
Re: Describe Nigeria In Few Sentences........... by lakesider(m): 2:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
a country where 90% of it citizen cannot differentiate between left and right

Ganduje Visits Qur'anic Model School / Air Peace: Patronise Local Airlines On Int’l Routes, Keyamo Tells Nigerians / Lagos Rated ‘fifth Worst City’