Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,620 members, 7,809,287 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:18 AM

Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays (26593 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / Why Are Ladies Uncovering Their Heads In Church Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by ositadima1(m): 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
That's why I wear dark shades in church, enough eye feasting with reckless abandon, huuuh!!! cool
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Otseh: 6:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
I
jammyng: It's shows the level of decadence in the society and that the end is near.
it is not level of decadence in world, rather level of decadence in christianity. Women in other religions dress decently.

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Nobody: 6:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
Otseh: Iit is not level of decadence in world, rather level of decadence in christianity. Women in other religions dress decently.

do they , lol !

do you want pictures to disprove your theory ?

besides just because a person attaches the Christian tag to their life , it does not mean they are Christians in the true sense of the word.

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by alfredo4u(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
for easy notice and quick sex incase shape guys r in d church...i ve seen one.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Andrew3(m): 6:10pm On Dec 30, 2012
Not their fault, it is the work of the devil. grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by trolling(m): 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
because its a whorehouse as the scriptures call it
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Nobody: 6:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
drmary: I was so disgusted in church today, when I saw how ladies, both married and single wore micro mini gowns and bossom revealing tops to d house of God without any fear.I kept asking myself why ? Pls reasonable contribution
didn't you snap pics? Paparazzi things.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
mascot87: The question should be ''why are our men of God not condemning in strong terms indecent dressing in the house of God'' undecided undecided
SAYS WHO? The last time my Pastor picked up this issue, u need to see the faces of 'em girls; they were all adjusting on their respective seats. Sweating and couldn't stand up. One of them told me it was like the pastor was directly attacking her.

The thing is you cannot send them away from the Church, even Jesus wouldn't do that. He said He came for the sinners, not the saints.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by AkinDavid2: 6:12pm On Dec 30, 2012
The end is near, narrow is the way that leads to heaven and for sure few walk there in..We have derail mostly by telling ourselves that the heart matters and not the dressing. "You ever imagine what this people surely have in mind when dressed this way"

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by free2ryhme: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
....because they want to increase their market value
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by holyvirgin: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
Double post
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by tomakint: 6:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
frosbel:
you were not in church today, you simply went to a social gathering counterfeiting as the church.
The Church is the body of Christ not a building.
....but u av not contributed anything meaningful to his poser undecided he said he was at the church and not a social gathering! @ op to the married woman that is a sign of gettin fed up with their union while 2 d singles a plot to lure unwary guys to themselves...time is running fast and they need to b hooked cool

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by holyvirgin: 6:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
mascot87: The question should be ''why are our men of God not condemning in strong terms indecent dressing in the house of God'' undecided undecided
so who gets to pay tithe when they leave the church? The truth is that churches nowadays are not interested in soul winning rather they are interestd in worldly possesion

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by trolling(m): 6:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
How shall I pardon thee for this? thy children have forsaken me, and sworn by them that are no gods: when I had fed them to the full, they then committed adultery, and assembled themselves by troops in the harlots' houses.Jer 5;7

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Nobody: 6:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
Is it not in the bible that one must "render [their] hearts and not their garments"?
so why does it matter how they dress? you could be in a tuxedo or wrapped in foil tongue
it's your heart that God judges..according the the bible. So who cares? Your mind should not
be on scantily dressed people, it should be on serving your creator.

#boom!
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by PHIPEX(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
My dear OP, it's becoming more terrible by day. sometimes it's even hard to differentiate a religious gathering from what one sees at Rhythm unplugged, Koko Concert and the likes. You can't even move your eyes freely in the church of God on Sunday morning without seeing unmentionables. The worst is that some of them come late and still walk straight to the front seat. shocked Don't also be surprised to hear some of them who know their true intention asking you what you eyes was doing when you dare raise an eyebrow. What is left is to start seeing live po**rn in churches and when you complain they will say you are judging them. cry

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by huninaija(f): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Ashawo too must receive their blessing na, are they not human beings again? grin grin

But it amazes me how women that dress as such always target the front of the church? i remember my pastor stopping for like 2 minutes and sweating like he just saw the rapture when one lady who came late, wore a skirt almost reaching her belly button... His face that day was priceless! hahahaha grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
holyvirgin:
nope they can't, if they do who get to pay tithe when they leave?

So your own pastor depends on your tithes abi? What a Church u attend indeed!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Wsdm: 6:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
vanstanzy: Satan is fighting real hard to draw many into his kingdom. What did u think, shocked shocked shocked that he was going to sit back and watch his plan ruined? No! Indecent dressing is part of the tool used by Satan to quicken the fall of man. And unfortunately so far, he's winning! U don't believe? look around u.
But why is this prevalent in the church? Are Christians the only people Satan succeed in making indecent? Why has he not succeeded on other religions? The earlier you all claim responsibilities for your actions the better the world will be for all of us. Did your religion teaches you that your sins will be shared with Satan? In the mosque, women are separated from men during worship to avoid "SIDE ATTRACTION". Learn this from the Muslims and correct the decay in the churches. But you people will prefer to copy the dressing of a Naked atheists in preference to "MODESTY" found in ISLAM.

4 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by OkikiOluwa1(m): 6:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
To advertise their indecency.
mumumugu: Pastor seduction
I dont agree wt ds. What if d pastor s an oldman who's not attractive.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by vanstanzy(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2012
ositadima1: That's why I wear dark shades in church, enough eye feasting with reckless abandon, huuuh!!! cool

Unknowingly, we are also hurting our soul, by "feasting our eyes". But guy e no easy o, all that smooth skin... Everywhere u turn, they are there. Only God can strengthen us.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Wsdm: But why is this prevalent in the church? Are Christians the only people Satan succeed in making indecent? Why has he not succeeded on other religion? The earlier you all claim responsibilities for your actions the better the world will be for all of us. Did your religion teaches you that your sins will be shared with Satan?

What Other religion are you talking about? You better don't let me start analyzing for you cause I live with them. Does the fact that they dress to their worship house in a particular way mean they don't prostitute? Do u know how the northern prostitutes dress? Like they're going to worship. Does their decent dressing stop them from stealing, fornicating, shedding innocent blood...amongst others. ABEGI!

5 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by DJDOLA(m): 6:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
Instead of u postin it here why don't u ask ur pastor before u left church today..u are here now disturbin people next time just go staright to alter report them 2 ur pastor shikenahh

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by babbra(f): 6:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
Di$ tin$ dnt hapn here in maiduguri again.,ow u cover from head toe which if had beein da rule$ da oda pple wnt be $o $ad nd angry wit u$..pl$ ladie$ let$ be decent
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by DJDOLA(m): 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
huni_naija: Ashawo too must receive their blessing na, are they not human beings again? grin grin

But it amazes me how women that dress as such always target the front of the church? i remember my pastor stopping for like 2 minutes and sweating like he just saw the rapture when one lady who came late, wore a skirt almost reaching her belly button... His face that day was priceless! hahahaha grin grin
hahahhahahah u be mad man ooooo
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Emmy9898: 6:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
vanstanzy: Satan is fighting real hard to draw many into his kingdom. What did u think, shocked shocked shocked that he was going to sit back and watch his plan ruined? No! Indecent dressing is part of the tool used by Satan to quicken the fall of man. And unfortunately so far, he's winning! [[i]b]U don't believe? look around u.[/[/i]b]

I just finished looking around me. I think I believe you. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Wsdm: 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Glorified_Tunde:

What Other religion are you talking about? You better don't let me start analyzing for you cause I live with them. Does the fact that they dress to their worship house in a particular way mean they don't prostitute? Do u know how the northern prostitutes dress? Like they're going to worship. Does their decent dressing stop them from stealing, fornicating, shedding innocent blood...amongst others. ABEGI!
Mind you that the @op is talking about MODESTY in the HOUSE OF GOD.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Alaafialoro(m): 6:29pm On Dec 30, 2012
Wsdm: But why is this prevalent in the church? Are Christians the only people Satan succeed in making indecent? Why has he not succeeded on other religion? The earlier you all claim responsibilities for your actions the better the world will be for all of us. Did your religion teaches you that your sins will be shared with Satan?
Which other religion? Every religion has its own share of people with indecent dressing. I know alot of people from other religions that dress just as indecent as christians do during weekdays. The only difference is that most pastors have failed in the aspect of talking about indecent dressing in such a way that they even have guts to wear those revealing cloths to church on sundays, unlike other religions(especially Islam) where that is not allowed.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by miles05(m): 6:32pm On Dec 30, 2012
frosbel:

you were not in church today, you simply went to a social gathering counterfeiting as the church.

The Church is the body of Christ not a building.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:33pm On Dec 30, 2012
LOOK GUYS. I'm not in support of this indecent dressing thing, in fact to me it STINKS

All I'm saying is that you do not have to condemn a religion because a fraction of those who say they are followers are going against the rules. HOW COME YOU GUYZ NO DEY EVER SEE GOOD CHRISTIANS? Na so so Bad bad thing u dey see!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by GlorifiedTunde(m): 6:34pm On Dec 30, 2012
Wsdm: Mind you that the @op is talking about MODESTY in the HOUSE OF GOD.

I Understand...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Prophet Genesis Refuses Offering From Church Members Because Of Naira Crisis / Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) / African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.