Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,829 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:38 PM

Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays (26595 Views)

Homeless Man Inspired Me To Go To Church Today (Photo) / Some Things That Happens In The Church Of God Nowadays / Why Are Ladies Uncovering Their Heads In Church Nowadays (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by achi4u(m): 8:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
dangiwa09: "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". "Judge not so that you will not be judged". Enough said!
hmmmm!

that means you like what you're seeing?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by ebosed: 8:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
,The church building is a place for all saints and sinners. Stop criticizing others, sin is sin. Corupt politicians, armed robber,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by SELFWORTH: 8:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
lat4real: maybe they want to seduce Jesus.

#Justsaying

I take it you have seen Jesus to know He can be seduced by people like you.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Olayide6831(m): 8:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
It's shul be noted that satan is eagerly uses by all means 2 bring many souls 2 his kingdom thru sum ladies as satan did in d time of Adam & Eve. He uses some ladies by dressing indecently 2 seduce pple of God & 4 real xtians 2 imitiate their sinful dressing (nude dresg). Let's be careful as Jesus instructed us in d bk of Mathew 24.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by eazzzy1(m): 8:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by durobraham(f): 8:17pm On Dec 30, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Nobody: 8:18pm On Dec 30, 2012
Regimental: it is God that looks at the inward. Don't forget that men are moved by what they see.
if the their inward man is pure and upright, they will not dress indecently

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by tpapi: 8:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
Is anything wrong if a pastor refuses to allow cossy into his church
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by coogar: 8:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
tpapi: Is anything wrong if a pastor refuses to allow cossy into his church

the church is actually meant for people like cossy, not for the saints. if jesus could allow a pröstitute kiss his feet in the gathering of other rabbis, why would cossy be denied entry into a church? only in nigeria people get discriminated against because of what they wear to church.....bunch of hypocrites!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by pitoski(m): 8:26pm On Dec 30, 2012
is really disturbing that one sees similar dresses at parties in the church. d pastors and men of God needs to preach more on salvation and decency and preach little on prosperity.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 30, 2012
E_monkey:

SHIIIITTT! I came back too late. Thread has gone too far.
What does 'modest' mean in this verse? There is no explanation for the word 'modest'.

Also your verse implies that women are not supposed to braid their hair or wear gold. How retardëd is that?

Shit! Ask the sheppards that wrote the bible. Can't you see I was being sarcastic? I'm not even a christian.

By the way, if the bible is retarded then your quran must be something.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Sirgen05(m): 8:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
The church is becoming worldly and d world churchy! The church is seriously seeking for acceptance in d world, likewise d world in d church. For this reason d BOUNDARY is broken. And is like there is now no difference between d two. However, there remains a true church(a Body of Christ) of which Christ is coming soon to rapture. And no matter how bad it is now, THERE REMAINS A REMNANT.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by greatgod2012(f): 8:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
Lack f fear of God!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Sirgen05(m): 8:44pm On Dec 30, 2012
Thank God for those brothers and sisters in Deeper Christian Life Ministry! However, dressing moderately does not necessarily take one to heaven. For one can regularly dress well yet not a true Christian, but never can u see a heavenly minded Christian dressing inappropriately!

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by luluosas(m): 8:47pm On Dec 30, 2012
There is no longer fear of God. What will have now is fear of our Pastors and G.Os.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Nobody: 9:01pm On Dec 30, 2012
r
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Wsdm: 9:16pm On Dec 30, 2012
eazzzy1:

So wat happens to all d decency,wen a man marries other women,if he is decent enough wats he looking for in other women?? Errone shud b allowed to wear wat he/she is comfortable in...its nt religion to dress covered or scantily,its moral...dress the way u want to b adressed..indeed God see's d heart of all.
Polygamy is a religious activity permitted by their faith. Eventhough it looks indecent to you does not qualifies it INDECENCY. But point blank ; the Holy Bible did not accept indecent dressing, Why can't we all adhere to this simple instruction?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 30, 2012
Glorified_Tunde:

DON NOT MAKE THE MISTAKE PLEASE! Truly God looks at the heart, but every sin starts from the heart. Before a lady dresses indecently or "to kill" to Church, [size=28pt]she made up in her heart to seduce someone with her dressing.[/size] There isn't any action we take in this world without thinking it through. SIN ACTUALLY STARTS FROM THE HEART!

that is SOOOOOO not true!!! don't even say that because as a believer in God you MUST believe in accountability!

If you are lusting over a women and taking your sights from God that is your issue,
not hers. And the female body/physique to most straight men is attractive whether she is half naaked or wearing a turtle neck and trousers..A "weak" man will STILL lust.

I am sure the God I serve won't condemn a man for looking, but when you LUST, that's where the problem lies. You have to be stronger than that.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by jonnex: 9:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
END TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Wsdm: 9:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
achi4u: Who says that musilems are better?;look at their hot chicks very closely you will see their sharp n.ipples piecing their blouse or viel.smh.
most of them hardly ware b.ra and...

#my eyes have seen it all#
ndi ara
... At least they have still covered it, it is you who the devil is pushing to gaze.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Kay17: 9:41pm On Dec 30, 2012
What's indecency?! Don't you think God has seen it all while he was creating them?! Does God watch everything we do and say? God surely has seen it all, does that imply that he is decadent?!

This outcry is moral conservatism in shrouds.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by moneyhungry(m): 9:42pm On Dec 30, 2012
rafhell: sign of end times
gbagaaauuuun!.!.! church dismissed.
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by GlorifiedTunde(m): 9:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
*Kails*:

that is SOOOOOO not true!!! don't even say that because as a believer in God you MUST believe in accountability!

If you are lusting over a women and taking your sights from God that is your issue,
not hers. And the female body/physique to most straight men is attractive whether she is half naaked or wearing a turtle neck and trousers..A "weak" man will STILL lust.

I am sure the God I serve won't condemn a man for looking, but when you LUST, that's where the problem lies. You have to be stronger than that.

What is soooooo not true?? That every sin commited starts from d heart? Or that every action starts from a thought in our hearts? DO U READ YOUR BIBLE AT ALL? "Out of d abundance of the heart..." The Bible even says "guide your heart with all diligence... "
Are u telling me that all these chics dressing scandalously to Church do not have a motive? U must be joking.
Point of Correction please, I didn't say its a sin to look, It is only a sin wen u start making up lustful imaginations in your heart... IT'S ALL ABOUT YOUR HEART!
Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by Adamo84(m): 9:51pm On Dec 30, 2012
Kpac: Not far fetched....

Indecent dressing is now so common in churches,offices,campuses and everyoda gathering in this time because our generation have a huge problem caused by phrases like :
"Let them be"
"Leave them alone"
"Look who's talking"
"Live and let live"
"You can't judge me"
"Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion"
Etc

These above phrases have eaten so deep into our generation that you cannot condemn any wrongs again in our time,if you do,you would only be repaid with curses,hatred and condemnation.

In those days,morals were even more of importance than the bible verses,but nowadays,these generation lacks a whole lot of morals that they continuously and unshamefully request for a bible verse to be able to know their rights from wrongs.

When the society is sick,its products become rotten.
May the good Lord of the World Bless you, those that liked the post and others who will still read and share your Philosophy. Couldn't have said it any better.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Women Dress Indecently To Church Nowadays by nagoma(m): 9:55pm On Dec 30, 2012
drmary: I was so disgusted in church today, when I saw how ladies, both married and single wore micro mini gowns and bossom revealing tops to d house of God without any fear.I kept asking myself why ? Pls reasonable contribution

Why do they have to dress decently? They go there to dance and sing isn't it?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Shiloh 2022: Covenant Highways (Live Thread) / African/blackroots Science Religion. Science Of Creation. / If You.Are To Spend One Day With One Bible Character, Who Would It Be?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.