Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,458 members, 7,770,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:29 AM

ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics (8356 Views)

Fashola Accuses FG Of Diverting SURE-P Money / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / APC Accuses FG Of Ssuppressing Audit Report On Missing $20b Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by GARRIx7(m): 10:36pm On Dec 30, 2012
Instead of addressing the lies and false promises which have become the trademark of GEJ's administration some NEMATODES are vilifying the ACN..

But no matter how the matter is twisted and spinned, the fact remains, GEJ's admin lied to all NIGERIANS!!!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by babapupa: 10:43pm On Dec 30, 2012
vladimiros:

i don't care cuz, really i don't, what the point?

is the opposition better? NO
are they more reliable? NO

do they care about the price of garri in the market ? NO

Your IQ sucxs..

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by takedat(m): 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
Part of the role of the opposition is to expose the inadequacies of the ruling party, whether the opposition is a credible alternative is another thing. What ACN has done is to show to Nigerians how PDP is easily taking them for a ride and its left for the populace to challenge the ruling party and take up the gauntlet to demand for better governance and accountability from these set of looters called leaders!

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 10:45pm On Dec 30, 2012
babapupa:

Your IQ sucxs..

when i am bored I go outside and pretend I am a carrot smiley

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by GARRIx7(m): 10:49pm On Dec 30, 2012
vladimiros:

when i am bored I go outside and pretend I am a carrot smiley

grin grin grin

you're actually better off as cassava so that

1. I could convert you to GARRI for my business OR
2. GEJ converts you to cassava bread to ßξ eaten during FEC meeting
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 10:50pm On Dec 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):

grin grin grin

you're actually better off as cassava so that

1. I could convert you to GARRI for my business OR
2. GEJ converts you to cassava bread to ßξ eaten during FEC meeting

you see this is why you should be chief economist for Asiwaju Company of NIgeria

some great ideas you have mate

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by GARRIx7(m): 10:54pm On Dec 30, 2012
take dat: Part of the role of the opposition is to expose the inadequacies of the ruling party, whether the opposition is a credible alternative is another thing. What ACN has done is to show to Nigerians how PDP is easily taking them for a ride and its left for the populace to challenge the ruling party and take up the gauntlet to demand for better governance and accountability from these set of looters called leaders!
Thank YOU my brother!!

They promised 37,000 jobs in 2012. Till now we've only heard of 4,000 jobs (obviously through unannounced and hideous recruitment processes non-compliant with the principles of due process)..

4,000 out of 37,000 promised... WHAT A SHAME!!!!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by killuminati(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
Sincere nigerian come defend your father and your step-father, GEJ and Okupe respectively. ACN don hammer dem!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 10:59pm On Dec 30, 2012
Vladimugun stop defending the indefensible.
Jonathan is nothing but a rehabilitated but yet docile dunce.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2012
killuminati: Sincere nigerian come defend your father and your step-father, GEJ and Okupe respectively. ACN don hammer dem!

what hammer.

ACN has been doing this since inception, complain,complain, complain with no solution

they are are worse than calling MTN customer care

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by GARRIx7(m): 11:02pm On Dec 30, 2012
4,000 out of 370,000 is 1.081% (pls correct me if there are others so we can re-calculate)

That's a RESOUNDING F9 wrt PROMISE ON EMPLOYMENT....

GEJ is a FAILURE!!!!!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by GARRIx7(m): 11:05pm On Dec 30, 2012
vladimiros:

what hammer.

ACN has been doing this since inception, complain,complain, complain with no solution

Sir, do you mind keeping ur TRAP shut..

Thanks and God bless you as you refrain from exhibiting your stvpidity.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 11:06pm On Dec 30, 2012
vladimiros:

what hammer.

then you need to tell your epilepsy ridden dunce heads at poverty development party to do something about what ACN is whining about.
What opposition party will not complain about a government that spent 16 billion (Us dollars not worthless Liberian dollars) on power and yet can not add a single megawatt to what it met on ground.
We know you pdp agents. You rarely reason beyond your mouth.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
seanet02: Vladimugun stop defending the indefensible.
Jonathan is nothing but a rehabilitated but yet docile dunce.

actually I am in a better position

why can't you acn boys defend a party that is comfortable with one region then acts like some pan-nigerian group when it comes to criticizing the majority?

simple, in other countries you see opposition try and win seats in senate, here, acn don't even attempt to win the local government elections in mystate in the SS..

they don't even attempt at all in my niger delta region, yet they act like they care..

just wait and see the poor attempt they would put at campaigning in other regions for 2015 elections, then when they lose, they would blame everything else on pdp..

i feel isolated as a Nigerian on who to vote, cuz it feels like i vote for the lesser demon

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by taharqa: 11:07pm On Dec 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):
Instead of addressing the lies and false promises which have become the trademark of GEJ's administration some NEMATODES are vilifying the ACN..

But no matter how the matter is twisted and spinned, the fact remains, GEJ's admin lied to all NIGERIANS!!!

Can you itemize the lies you have been ranting about plz?

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by taharqa: 11:08pm On Dec 30, 2012
seanet02: then you need to tell your epilepsy ridden dunce heads at poverty development party to do something about what ACN is whining about.
What opposition party will not complain about a government that spent 16 billion (Us dollars not worthless Liberian dollars) on power and yet can not add a single megawatt to what it met on ground.

SHUT up that ya trap there GOON.....bloody LIAR

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 11:09pm On Dec 30, 2012
seanet02: then you need to tell your epilepsy ridden dunce heads at poverty development party to do something about what ACN is whining about.

dude, if you want to criticize jonah, pls not on power

it has improved alot compared to 5 years ago, ALOT

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by free13: 11:11pm On Dec 30, 2012
Tinubu/ACN lies.
Bunch of thieves.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 11:13pm On Dec 30, 2012
free13: Tinubu/ACN lies.
Bunch of thieves.

sore losers is the word you are looking for,,,

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
taharqa:

SHUT up that ya trap there FOOOL.....bloody LIAR

Village monkey. You need to counter my claims with facts not feeble conjecturers.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by GARRIx7(m): 11:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
taharqa:

Can you itemize the lies you have been ranting about plz?
Read my 1st 3 pOsts
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by free13: 11:15pm On Dec 30, 2012
vladimiros:

sore losers is the word you are looking for,,,

+10000
thanks man.
grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 11:17pm On Dec 30, 2012
vladimiros:

dude, if you want to criticize jonah, pls not on power

it has improved alot compared to 5 years ago, ALOT
In your dreams. I have never felt it the few times i have been home.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by taharqa: 11:20pm On Dec 30, 2012
GARRI (x7):

Read my 1st 3 pOsts

Plz itemize it. I know why am asking cos I am going to respond to them...

I just hope you understand the programmes you have been criticizing??
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 11:21pm On Dec 30, 2012
seanet02: In your dreams. I have never felt it the few times i have been home.

then you are juts lying here mate

where my aunt lives in lagos(ago,okota) she never could boast of having light from 11am to 9pm straight everyday 5 years ago

she never got light before and she has it now

in abuja i get nearly 24/7 light, also in calabar where my family lives it has improved

liar, typical acn sore loser

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
vladimiros:

actually I am in a better position

why can't you acn boys defend a party that is comfortable with one region then acts like some pan-nigerian group when it comes to criticizing the majority?

simple, in other countries you see opposition try and win seats in senate, here, acn don't even attempt to win the local government elections in mystate in the SS..

they don't even attempt at all in my niger delta region, yet they act like they care..

just wait and see the poor attempt they would put at campaigning in other regions for 2015 elections, then when they lose, they would blame everything else on pdp..

i feel isolated as a Nigerian on who to vote, cuz it feels like i vote for the lesser demon
No wonder. You came from the region of scumbags. Those people who knows nothing except drinking ogogoro. They are famous for 2000BC ideas. Nonsense.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by taharqa: 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2012
seanet02: Village monkey. You need to counter my claims with facts not feeble conjecturers.

Counter what 'claims' Ijiot?.... that you said that the president had not added 'a single MW of electricity'? I should counter that right?

You are SICK; you know that??
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by abrat: 11:24pm On Dec 30, 2012
Politicians are the same all over, they promise to build a bridge even when there is no river.
ACN OO....
PDP OO...
CPC OO...
ANPP OO...
Na dia pocket dem dey fight for. I tire for thi country.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 11:25pm On Dec 30, 2012
seanet02: No wonder. You came from the region of scumbags. Those people who knows nothing except drinking ogogoro. They are famous for 2000BC ideas. Nonsense.

I am from akwa ibom state

according to world bank, imf even recognized by bloody cbn, my state is the most developed state in the past 5 years

according to cia fact book, it has a gdp of 30 Billion US dollars, only lagos state has more.

and finally poverty level in mystate stands at 25% which is one of the lowets in Nigeria

so yes we ogogoro drinking fools are better than you

idiot,,

typical cn sore loser

asiwaju company of nigeria: crying everywhere you go since 1999

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
I love how the acn monkey here seanet cannot even defend himself with his lies that electricity has not improved

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by GARRIx7(m): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
taharqa:

Plz itemize it. I know why am asking cos I am going to respond to them...

I just hope you understand the programmes you have been criticizing??

The 370,000 jobs promised in 2012.... Let's start from there...
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 11:30pm On Dec 30, 2012
taharqa:

Counter what 'claims' Ijiot?.... that you said that the president had not added 'a single MW of electricity'? I should counter that right?

You are SICK; you know that??
m0r.on, tell us the megawatt your ogogoro president met and what darkness holding company of nigeria is generating now. Olodo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Despite Recession, Lagos Generated More Revenue In 2016- Ambode / NERC, Eko DISCO Sued For N50m Over Exorbitant Bill, Others / National Assembly Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.