Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,556 members, 7,770,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 10:41 AM

ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics (8358 Views)

Fashola Accuses FG Of Diverting SURE-P Money / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / APC Accuses FG Of Ssuppressing Audit Report On Missing $20b Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Symphony007: 6:31am On Dec 31, 2012
It is laughable that the acn thinks they can be a national party someday. A little advice to acn, you need rebranding. You cannot be seens as a yoruba party. Get rid of tinubu, there's a reason pdp is so popular in the north and south south and parts of south east. They intergrate with the people. There's no overall godfather in pdp who people see as it's head like they do tinubu of acn. Babamgida can never go to the south to campaign for pdp because he's not viewed well but he can do so in the north where he is a hero. But when tinubu tours nigeria touting their governourship candidates, southerners feel uneasy about a yoruba man coming to pick for them a governour. Same in the north. So for you to progress acn. Stop being a yoruba party!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by bigmaut: 6:35am On Dec 31, 2012
N10,000 jobs is nothing 4 PDP 2 beat dia chest about like an oversized gorilla
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 6:41am On Dec 31, 2012
Symphony007: It is laughable that the acn thinks they can be a national party someday. A little advice to acn, you need rebranding. You cannot be seens as a yoruba party. Get rid of tinubu, there's a reason pdp is so popular in the north and south south and parts of south east. They intergrate with the people. There's no overall godfather in pdp who people see as it's head like they do tinubu of acn. Babamgida can never go to the south to campaign for pdp because he's not viewed well but he can do so in the north where he is a hero. But when tinubu tours nigeria touting their governourship candidates, southerners feel uneasy about a yoruba man coming to pick for them a governour. Same in the north. So for you to progress acn. Stop being a yoruba party!
Olodo. Are we talking about ACN here or the monumental failures of your poverty development party?
You this village monkey!
Some of you just don't have the simplests of cognitive skills.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by GARRIx7(m): 6:46am On Dec 31, 2012
GEJ is a liar, he makes promises that he doesn't have any plan to fulfill. He tells outright lies and projects false STATs just to hoodwink Nigerians...

Shine your eyes MY PEOPLE!!!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by omiobo: 6:47am On Dec 31, 2012
Symphony007: It is laughable that the acn thinks they can be a national party someday. A little advice to acn, you need rebranding. You cannot be seens as a yoruba party. Get rid of tinubu, there's a reason pdp is so popular in the north and south south and parts of south east. They intergrate with the people. There's no overall godfather in pdp who people see as it's head like they do tinubu of acn. Babamgida can never go to the south to campaign for pdp because he's not viewed well but he can do so in the north where he is a hero. But when tinubu tours nigeria touting their governourship candidates, southerners feel uneasy about a yoruba man coming to pick for them a governour. Same in the north. So for you to progress acn. Stop being a yoruba party!

Try again,your brain has the capacity to function better than this.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 6:50am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

it never said it there, but when the NBS brought out the stats, even the so called south south hater el rufai went on his Thisday Nigeria blog and thanked my state...

secondly, you keep ignoring my talks about IGR and untapped reserves..

pls lets argue more. you shy?, you shy?

I love how ogun hangs on Lagos balls on the map smiley

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/akwa-ibom-s-budget-of-infrastructural-development/119421/

el rufai went to talk some lies though, and shifted his figures, typical south south hater
And how does this attest to the fact that Akwa ibom has used the numerous billions of dollars it has received to make the life of the citizens better?
In akwa ibom state, one out of four people can not eat three square meals and this ediot is talking of Igr, gdp and some hogwash. He does not even know that gdp is not a measure of standard of living.
Product of a docile educational system
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Symphony007: 6:56am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: Olodo. Are we talking about ACN here or the monumental failures of your poverty development party?
You this village monkey!
Some of you just don't have the simplests of cognitive skills.
simpleton, if pdp is whatever you call it fine but what has acn done to proove itself an alternative? What? Is it the almighty fashola using taxpayers money to buy Tinubu a 300 million naira bulletproof jeep? Or all acn governour contributing taxpayers money to his birthday. It's shamefull and a attestation to your childish behavior that you can make and arguement without abuse. Silly human!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Symphony007: 6:58am On Dec 31, 2012
omiobo:

Try again,your brain has the capacity to function better than this.
and apparently your brain does'nt function at all for producing this shambolic comment. Plonker!!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 7:00am On Dec 31, 2012
lastpage: It is VERY SHAMEFUL when Nigerian Youths turn every DEBATE that is supposed to be intellectual, challenging and Engaging, into a PARTY SLUG-FEST!

Its not about ACN OR PDP OR CPC.....

Its about delivering performance!

Do the job or feck-out.

I dont care if it is ACN that gives Nigeria constant electricity. Give me the damn Light!
I dont care if it is CPC that provides jobs for our teeming Graduates. Get the damn jobs out
I dont care if it is PDP that repairs our roads and hospitals so kids dont die needlessly. Repair the damn roads and mortuary-Hospitals!

That is what l expect our Youths (Leaders of Today!) to be brainstorming about. ...not CPC is better that ACN or PDP!

Or How much did these thieves give you guys sef.... that you cant think straight? angry angry

Lastpage!
And how do you expect ACN to provide electricity when its an exclusive listing? Am sure your dunce head can comprehend that.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 7:04am On Dec 31, 2012
Symphony007: simpleton, if pdp is whatever you call it fine but what has acn done to proove itself an alternative? What? Is it the almighty fashola using taxpayers money to buy Tinubu a 300 million naira bulletproof jeep? Or all acn governour contributing taxpayers money to his birthday. It's shamefull and a attestation to your childish behavior that you can make and arguement without abuse. Silly human!
Bloody baboon. Yall all want ACN to generate electricity for you? Ediots, anyway, ACN is generating 280 megawatts out of the 4000 you claim to be generating. Now if other pdp states like 20 generates this, do you know where we will be today?
Actually your brain can engage in this kind of intellectual discourse.
This aren't for kids.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Symphony007: 7:15am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: Bloody baboon. Yall all want ACN to generate electricity for you? Ediots, anyway, ACN is generating 280 megawatts out of the 4000 you claim to be generating. Now if other pdp states like 20 generates this, do you know where we will be today?
Actually your brain can engage in this kind of intellectual discourse.
This aren't for kids.
stupid fool..come to rivers state and see power supply, rivers state for it's size has some of the best power plants in the country. It has enough power to power the state, it just need permission from the federal government to distribute. Is it schools? Where rivers state has more than 60 schools in each LGA and health care centers. Where school uniforms, books, bags, sandals and even lunch is free. Is it massive healthcare centers that can be compared to a mini teaching hospital? Which is nigeria's cleanest most organised state. Cross river, a solid pdp state. Go to uyo and see the state of the art roads,flyovers, schools and infastructure. So dude jusr think before writing your shambolic rubbish and exastubating your stupidty.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 7:20am On Dec 31, 2012
Symphony007: stupid fool..come to rivers state and see power supply, rivers state for it's size has some of the best power plants in the country. It has enough power to power the state, it just need permission from the federal government to distribute. Is it schools? Where rivers state has more than 60 schools in each LGA and health care centers. Where school uniforms, books, bags, sandals and even lunch is free. Is it massive healthcare centers that can be compared to a mini teaching hospital? Which is nigeria's cleanest most organised state. Cross river, a solid pdp state. Go to uyo and see the state of the art roads,flyovers, schools and infastructure. So dude jusr think before writing your shambolic rubbish and exastubating your stupidty.
Oh my Goodness. Some ediots are damm made.
So you actually don't know that Lagos generates more power than your over bloated rivers?
Have you ever heard about Egbin Thermal station?
It generates more power than your useless Rivers state put together. Olodo
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by FrankC3: 7:22am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: And how do you expect ACN to provide electricity when its an exclusive listing? Am sure your dunce head can comprehend that.
That is no more an acceptable excuse, GEJ has also blazed the trail there. It is now off that list, Delta, Rivers and even Nnaji, Shell and Chevron are non Federal entities presently producing electricity. Apart from Federal efforts in the ACN controlled states, what is ACN party policy on electricity generation let us compare it to PDP's.
Is ACN a political party or an ethnic group? Sometimes, i get confused.
What ACN is selling here is hopelessness. I pity anybody buying it because even the 'national leader' (still don't know what that means) made efforts to buy into GEJ's power reform programs after the ferocious attack against same by Lie Mohammed in the media.
This is not about getting us a better Nigeria. It is about expansion of empire and ofcourse, pocket.
I will consider ACN a political party when they love Nigeria and Nigerians more than they hate President Jonathan.
Nigerians, be wise. Here is ACN's message to you - there is no hope. There can only be hope with us in power. How, we will not tell you but to let you know that we will 'develop Nigeria'. And the President's message is that if we keep working hard at it, block by block, step by step, with the right focus and determination, our efforts at nation building will pay off. You have a choice. To choose hope over despondency. Faith over mistrust. Hard work over insults and abuse even aimed personally at the highest office in the land and the most visible symbol of our sovereignty.

2 Likes

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by omiobo: 7:27am On Dec 31, 2012
Symphony007: and apparently your brain does'nt function at all for producing this shambolic comment. Plonker!!

Oh! Sowry,it hitted you so bad. Your brain is still not awake,,try to comment when sun set,maybe it will help your brain to function better..
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 7:29am On Dec 31, 2012
Frank-C:

That is no more an acceptable excuse, GEJ has also blazed the trail there. It is now off that list, Delta, Rivers and even Nnaji, Shell and Chevron are non Federal entities presently producing electricity. Apart from Federal efforts in the ACN controlled states, what is ACN party policy on electricity generation let us compare it to PDP's.
Is ACN a political party or an ethnic group? Sometimes, i get confused.
What ACN is selling here is hopelessness. I pity anybody buying it because even the 'national leader' (still don't know what that means) made efforts to buy into GEJ's power reform programs after the ferocious attack against same by Lie Mohammed in the media.
This is not about getting us a better Nigeria. It is about expansion of empire and ofcourse, pocket.
I will consider ACN a political party when they love Nigeria and Nigerians more than they hate President Jonathan.
Nigerians, be wise. Here is ACN's message to you - there is no hope. There can only be hope with us in power. How, we will not tell you but to let you know that we will 'develop Nigeria'. And the President's message is that if we keep working hard at it, block by block, step by step, with the right focus and determination, our efforts at nation building will pay off. You have a choice. To choose hope over despondency. Faith over mistrust. Hard work over insults and abuse even aimed personally at the highest office in the land and the most visible symbol of our sovereignty.
Your tribalistic view is you people's number one problem.
Instead of you to address the issue that Jonathan promised 10,000 jobs per state translating to 370,000 jobs in total and yet he can only generate a phantom 4000 out of 370,000. Is that not a monumental failure?
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Symphony007: 7:37am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: Oh my Goodness. Some ediots are damm made.
So you actually don't know that Lagos generates more power than your over bloated rivers?
Have you ever heard about Egbin Thermal station?
It generates more power than your useless Rivers state put together. Olodo
i like when people like you prolificate how dull you are!! Lagos state does not generate a fraction of the power rivers state does. Go and do your homework. Bonny island in rivers state is the only community in nigeria that never has power outage!! Power in bonny is cheaper than water!! Rivers state power stations are being fed gas from multiple sources ranging due to our massive gas reserves. Like i said fool..we have enough power to feed our state we just need federal approval. Go and fact check all i've said and you'll be shocked how ignorant you are!!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 31, 2012
emiye: Hmmmn ,FG, Corruption is your first name, Deceit is your middle name and Incompetence is your last name.

+1000
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Symphony007: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2012
omiobo:

Oh! Sowry,it hitted you so bad. Your brain is still not awake,,try to comment when sun set,maybe it will help your brain to function better..
unknown to me i'm spending minutes of my life i'm never getting back talking to a plonker like you. So go and play in the sandbox or whatever kids your age do!!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by try69: 7:39am On Dec 31, 2012
All I see is pdp and acn paid cohorts..
But seriously, GEJ is a failure
Give me a man that can fight corruption tooth and nail, I would show you the man for Nigeria..
GEJ is jus too weak for me..
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 7:42am On Dec 31, 2012
Symphony007: i like when people like you prolificate how dull you are!! Lagos state does not generate a fraction of the power rivers state does. Go and do your homework. Bonny island in rivers state is the only community in nigeria that never has power outage!! Power in bonny is cheaper than water!! Rivers state power stations are being fed gas from multiple sources ranging due to our massive gas reserves. Like i said fool..we have enough power to feed our state we just need federal approval. Go and fact check all i've said and you'll be shocked how ignorant you are!!
what a stvpid statement, You have enough power in your state yet you are not having 24hours electricity?
Ya brain no feel defeat a cockroach head in any discourse.
Olodo
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by omiobo: 7:50am On Dec 31, 2012
Symphony007: unknown to me i'm spending minutes of my life i'm never getting back talking to a plonker like you. So go and play in the sandbox or whatever kids your age do!!

grin you are nothing but an ill-cow begging a butcher to slay him.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Symphony007: 7:56am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: what a stvpid statement, You have enough power in your state yet you are not having 24hours electricity?
Ya brain no feel defeat a cockroach head in any discourse.
Olodo
just to luminate you cause i can't bear to see you advertise your stupidy..in nigeria electricity distribution is in the exclusive list, a federal government monopoly. For rivers state to be able to use it's abundant reserve power. The federal government has to let go of it's monopoly. Please do you even know anything at all? It's sad.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Symphony007: 7:59am On Dec 31, 2012
omiobo:

grin you are nothing but an ill-cow begging a butcher to slay him.
that comment just sums up the capacity at which your brain works. I have'nt heard something so childish since elementary school. "you're nothing but"...how sad. I sympatize with you dude. I really do!
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 8:03am On Dec 31, 2012
Symphony007: just to luminate you cause i can't bear to see you advertise your stupidy..in nigeria electricity distribution is in the exclusive list, a federal government monopoly. For rivers state to be able to use it's abundant reserve power. The federal government has to let go of it's monopoly. Please do you even know anything at all? It's sad.
No i dont. Sir were. Give us facts that confirms your ogogoro drinking Rivers people generate more power than Lagos. I have told you about Egbin station. Now let see yall
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by omiobo: 8:05am On Dec 31, 2012
Symphony007: that comment just sums up the capacity at which your brain works. I have'nt heard something so childish since elementary school. "you're nothing but"...how sad. I sympatize with you dude. I really do!
Get it c.u.nt licker. What life does an ill-cow has? Stop licking c..unt it affecting ur sense of reasoning.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by akandejames: 8:13am On Dec 31, 2012
[size=20pt][b]the greatest lie of all is 9/11. watch AMERICAN experts debunk and yearn for truth!!![/size]

watch and share this link below for posterity...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hZEvA8BCoBw
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by talk2me006(m): 8:14am On Dec 31, 2012
Prof Corruption: GEJ is a professional mourner for sure.

He breeds corruption, eats corruption, condones corruption, defends corruption, promotes corruption, sleeps with corruption, dines with corruption. GEJ is the father of modern day corruptocracy ruining Nigeria. He is corrupt from head to toe.
so u know this after u casted ur vote for him finish.
u havnt see anyting. wait til jan 1st for new fresh air
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by talk2me006(m): 8:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Tusky44: Instead of Tinubu to become president via his kleptomaniac ACN, let Tonto Dyke win the 2015 elections. See *Ashion Congress* wey dey look for FG to guarantee world bank loan for them. If i *shrap* them eh angry

GEJ all the way......

is this human being?
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Symphony007: 8:19am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: No i dont. Sir were. Give us facts that confirms your ogogoro drinking Rivers people generate more power than Lagos. I have told you about Egbin station. Now let see yall
don't worry fool. I'm here to luminate you as much as you want. In rives state we have the afam power station. We get gas from numerous offshore platform around the states waterways. Gas from the bonny oil terminal, mobile and shevron and recently the gas flared from the liquified natural gas plant on bonny island which is the biggest in africa. Anymore questions simpleton?
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by omiobo: 8:20am On Dec 31, 2012
I hate hypocrites with passion. Must hypocrites attach tribalism to every sensitive issues? I wonder how this country will grow with these Gej's arsse lickers.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Symphony007: 8:22am On Dec 31, 2012
omiobo:
Get it c.u.nt licker. What life does an ill-cow has? Stop licking c..unt it affecting ur sense of reasoning.
if this is what you have degenerated to then i think this exchange of words is over. You're on a downward spiral. "c*unt licker"? Really? That's the best you can come up with. Sad...happy new years eve dude!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Photos From Rochas Okorocha's Book Launch / Ondo Primary: PDP Begins Accreditation Of Delegates / Bandits Attack Zamfara Community, Kill Village Head And 19 Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.