Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,460 members, 7,770,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 05:43 AM

ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics (8357 Views)

Fashola Accuses FG Of Diverting SURE-P Money / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / APC Accuses FG Of Ssuppressing Audit Report On Missing $20b Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 12:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Sincere 9gerian: The promise by FG to employ 10,000 women and youths per state is delayed, like I wrote earlier, but recruitment had already began in several states. The vice president inaugurated the various state committees about two months ago. These state committees were then deployed to the various states to do the recruitment.
http://premiumtimesng.com/news/national/105401-sure-p-aims-320000-unskilled-jobs-annually-sambo.html

Recruitment has began in several states according to these reports
http://www.vanguardngr.com/2012/12/sure-p-cant-be-hijacked-by-politicians-fg/
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/news/sure-p-fed-govt-orders-employment-of-3000-youths-women-in-enugu/
https://www.nairaland.com/1145348/minister-releases-proof-back-job

See how some ACN states are frustrating efforts of the FG to alleviate poverty by paying monthly stipends to the youths and women in their states
http://www.nigerianpilot.com/are-governors-undermining-sure-p/

just quoting for seanet and garri to see lol..
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 12:24am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

wow, a state of the dogs with Nigerias second highest state gdp after lagos

surely ogun must be duelling in dog urine to have an inferior gdp

and lastly, the oil donations or what you haters call allocations is our wealth and gain

in the US texas gets 90% allocation from oil, but in Nigeria you mooney hungry greedy twats cry and say 13% is too much, thrn go on and talk about ur non existent igr..

like i said, if akwa ibom is on 30 Billion dollars gdp, what makes ogun? ( the so called state beter than akwa ibom with iferior igr and gdp)

acn fools: complaining everywhere you go since 1999
Olodo.
Product of a failed Educational system!
So the little Economics you did at High School cannot impact the fact into your thick head that GDP does not translate to better living condition?
What matters most is the standard of living. If not for oil, your state will not even be able to compete with a somalia county talk less of Ogun state. And do you hear your oil will soon dry out?
Let us use Part of it to develop South west, when it dries up, we will divide Nigeria and you scumbags will have yourself to blame for failing to develop your industrial capacity with your oil money. You will have to be contented with eating stones for being stvpid all this while.
Ode buruku

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 12:26am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: Olodo.
Product of a failed Educational system!
So the little Economics you did at High School cannot impact the fact into your thick head that GDP does not translate to better living condition?
What matters most is the standard of living. If not for oil, your state will not even be able to compete with a somalia county talk less of Ogun state. And do you hear your oil will soon dry out?
Let us use Part of it to develop South west, when it dries up, we will divide Nigeria and you scumbags will have yourself to blame for failing to develop your industrial capacity with your oil money. You will have to be contented with eating stones for being stvpid all this while.
Ode buruku

oh wait, lets forget gdp lets go into IGR( INTERNAL GENERATED REVENUE) which is still higher than yours..

and yes we would be nada without oil, cry me a river, akwa ibom has untapped reserves of gas which has more value than our oil mate

secondly of our 1760 oil wells, only about 30% are in use, so our oil is gonna stay for a long time mate

enough for me to drill my fvcking backyard and buy me gateway fc like some fvckign arab then piss on ur states gdp and internall generated revenue like a boss

2 Likes

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 12:27am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

just quoting for seanet and garri to see lol..
Lazy scumbag. All this were orders and aims. Just take a look at what you quoted and see why those who taught you Comprehension at school should be summarily dismissed.
You IQ is definitely negative.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Nobody: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

in Greece, the opposition fought back the nonchallancy for austerity by winning house seats and forming coalition to go against the majority

in US, republicans use their congress power to stall Obama

in Nigeria, opposition go to newspapers to whine and cry and their supporters think its normal

You must be on a very pure form of Bogota's whitest.

Firstly, In Greece, the people rose, joined hands, and fought for what was right. In Nigeria, certain groups will cut their nose to spite their face just out of st*upid ignorance foisted by tribalism.

Secondly, I'll just pretend I didnt see you compare the U.S to Nigeria.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 12:29am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: Lazy scumbag. All this were orders and aims. Just take a look at what you quoted and see why those who taught you Comprehension at school should be summarily dismissed.
You IQ is definitely negative.

the sky is falling in ACN town lol..

lol he even can't handle the truth annymore, the sure-p and you win programmes have graduated their first sets and entrepreneurs were rewarded with 8 million to 10 Million which the governments regulates

can't handle the truth can't ya

ACN: crying PDP a river since 1999

2 Likes

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 12:30am On Dec 31, 2012
kingoflag:

You must be on a very pure form of Bogota's whitest.

Firstly, In Greece, the people rose, joined hands, and fought for what was right. In Nigeria, certain groups will cut their nose to spite their face just out of st*upid ignorance foisted by tribalism.

Secondly, I'll just pretend I didnt see you compare the U.S to Nigeria.

i was comparing federalism

secondly in Greece the people fought yes, but the real deal was done in the greek senate

watch some cnn

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

oh wait, lets forget gdp lets go into IGR( INTERNAL GENERATED REVENUE) which is still higher than yours..

and yes we would be nada without oil, cry me a river, akwa ibom has untapped reserves of gas which has more value than our oil mate

secondly of our 1760 oil wells, only about 30% are in use, so our oil is gonna stay for a long time mate

enough for me to drill my fvcking backyard and buy me gateway fc like some fvckign arab then piss on ur states gdp and internall generated revenue like a boss
See this olodo. We should forget about Gdp now when i have apparently tore you to shreds. Your IGR and huge allocations has translated to near negative impact on your populace and that is why you still have 25% poverty rate.
For every 4 people in Akwa ibom, 1 can not eat three square meals and yet his/her state is almost the highest receiver of federal allocation.
What a state of i.m.be.ccil.es.
Akwa ibom has gone to the dogs.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 12:33am On Dec 31, 2012
where is that akwa ibom hater

since i talked about the 1760 oil wells which have not even been used and the gas reserves, and the higher IGR he has not said anything yet

sad
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: See this olodo. We should forget about Gdp now when i have apparently tore you to shreds. Your IGR and huge allocations has translated to near negative impact on your populace and that is why you still have 25% poverty rate.
For every 4 people in Akwa ibom, 1 can not eat three square meals and yet his/her state is almost the highest receiver of federal allocation.
What a state of i.m.be.ccil.es.
Akwa ibom has gone to the dogs.

LOL, like i said, the sky is falling in ACN town...

i talked about higher gdp, you talked about economy

I talked about IGR now, you shift talk to poverty

the akwa ibom poverty index is flawed and was made by ur nigerian government, so many well to do folks who live in the village were classed as poor

and the 25% of the population that are on poverty is amongs the 5 lowest in Nigeria, with ogun falling outside the range.( probably 40% or higher such a shame)

acn fools: looking for arguments they can't win since 1999

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 12:36am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

the sky is falling in ACN town lol..

lol he even can't handle the truth annymore, the sure-p and you win programmes have graduated their first sets and entrepreneurs were rewarded with 8 million to 10 Million which the governments regulates

can't handle the truth can't ya

ACN: crying PDP a river since 1999
How best can one even called this kind nonsensical failure?
4,700 non-verified jobs out of a massive 370,000.
This one no even feel beat F9
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

the akwa ibom poverty index is flawed and was made by ur nigerian government, so many well to do folks who live in the village were classed as poor

and the 25% of the population that are on poverty is amongs the 5 lowest in Nigeria, with ogun falling outside the range.( probably 40% or higher such a shame)

acn fools: looking for arguments they can't win since 1999
Thunder fire you if you can not verify your claim of 40% poverty in Ogun state. This is not a state of ogogoro drinkers.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Nobody: 12:38am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

Obama promised to help with the us economy improve jobs in 2008

he still has not, Jobs is not easy to bring by

We know yalls propensity to tell lies at the drop of a hat. Being that as it may : The man above is NOT President Barack Obama.

America's job growth has averaged 151,000 new jobs per month and..... You know what, I wont even waste my time. Stick to what you know and stop pretentiously acting like you know what goes on in the U.S economy. Stick to promoting SURE-P, maybe you'll sound "intelligent" rather that its opposite which youre looking very much like right now.

http://www.bls.gov/news.release/empsit.nr0.htm
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Topsense: 12:39am On Dec 31, 2012
ACN is a party with composite membership of disgruntled elements. They have no interest of Nigerians at heart. Matter of fact, those rogues are after their selfish interests, with every calculation to run the present administration down. Oleeeeeeee!

4 Likes

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by taharqa: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: Let me tell you the best way to convince any man that Electricity has improved?
It is with the consumption of Petrol and Diesel?
If actually there is an improvement in electricity, many people will be forced to abandon their Generating sets meaning less consumption of Petrol,
if actually there is an improvement in power supply, many manufacturers will be less dependent on Diesel to power their generating sets,
the last time i checked, The Department of Petroleum resources told us there was an increase in the importation of diesel.
Despite the fact that foreign investment is dwindling just like industrial output,
you need to contact MAN and ask them the number of industries that have closed down because of power supply before coming here to chunk out your feeble conjectures

Plz , any person who has the end of the knot holding this Demented LIAR should do his/her job well; tie this Goon fast fast. I HATE LIARS.

'Investments are dwingling'? In which country?.... ijoit.

FDI to Nigeria was by far the highest in Africa last year (at $8.9billion), acording to the UNCTD, and is already predicted to surpass this this year.

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/nigeria-leads-africa-with-8-92bn-fdi-report/

Oh, power Generation has increased from below 2800MW (which was fluctuating) when GEJ took over, to a more stable 4300-4500MW today, and it is increasing and will continue to do so- if e dey pain you, then beta commit 'suicide' now o cos it will continue to improve. That is 'no single increase in MW' in your world, abi?

Okpeeeee.....

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 12:40am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: Thunder fire you if you can not verify your claim of 40% poverty in Ogun state. This is not a state of ogogoro drinkers.

hahaha

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/112-5-million-nigerians-live-in-poverty-nbs/

59.1 % in ur region mate

cry , cry ,c ry me a fvcking ocean

you talk about gdp, I win

you talk about IGR, I WON

you talk abotu poverty, WINNING LIKE A FVCKING BOSS

ANAMBRA HAD THE LOWEST ON 22%, AKAWA IBOM ON 25%, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH

2 Likes

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by free13: 12:44am On Dec 31, 2012
[quote author=vladimiros]

acn fools: looking for arguments they can't win since 1999[/quote

grin grin grin grin
abeg no kill them.

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 12:45am On Dec 31, 2012
to any akwa ibom hater..

pls I hope you are from lagos where I know they have a higher igr and gdp, but if you are from a state that has both inferior indices including poverty again, don't argue with me

as for jonah, he would win 2015..ACN can merge their dicks to their asses , they won't still win the wankfest

2 Likes

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 12:47am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

hahaha

http://www.punchng.com/business/business-economy/112-5-million-nigerians-live-in-poverty-nbs/

59.1 % in ur region mate

cry , cry ,c ry me a fvcking ocean

you talk about gdp, I win

you talk about IGR, I WON

you talk abotu poverty, WINNING LIKE A FVCKING BOSS

ANAMBRA HAD THE LOWEST ON 22%, AKAWA IBOM ON 25%, HEHEHEHEHEHEHEH
Did you just see how you shot yourself in the leg?
According to the Report, the south west has the lowest poverty rate which is 59.1%, you now twist fact by comparing anambra state a single state with the Whole south west,
you are clearly a m0ro.n
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 12:49am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: Did you just see how you shot yourself in the leg?
According to the Report, the south west has the lowest poverty rate which is 59.1%, you now twist fact by comparing anambra state a single state with the Whole south west,
you are clearly a m0ro.n

sorry, if anambra is on 22%, and my state on 25^% lets forget anything I said about 59%

OGUN IS STILL UNDER MY STATE IN ALL AREAS THAT WE HAVE ARGUED TODAY( IGR,GDP AND POVERTY INDEX)

secondly, you went on how my states oil will dry up, you have not talked much since i mentioned gas reserves and untapped oil wells from 1760 oil wells

why sad

2 Likes

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 12:52am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

sorry, if anambra is on 22%, and my state on 25^% lets forget anything I said about 59%

OGUN IS STILL UNDER MY STATE IN ALL AREAS THAT WE HAVE ARGUED TODAY( IGR,GDP AND POVERTY INDEX)
sorry for your miserable and pathetic life.
Where in the article did Akwa ibom was stated with having poverty level of 25%?
Bloody liar. Provide answer to this or i quit arguing with a f.o.o.l
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by vladimiros: 12:53am On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: sorry for your miserable and pathetic life.
Where in the article did Akwa ibom was stated with having poverty level of 25%?
Bloody liar. Provide answer to this or i quit arguing with a f.o.o.l

it never said it there, but when the NBS brought out the stats, even the so called south south hater el rufai went on his Thisday Nigeria blog and thanked my state...

secondly, you keep ignoring my talks about IGR and untapped reserves..

pls lets argue more. you shy?, you shy?

I love how ogun hangs on Lagos balls on the map smiley

http://www.thisdaylive.com/articles/akwa-ibom-s-budget-of-infrastructural-development/119421/

el rufai went to talk some lies though, and shifted his figures, typical south south hater

2 Likes

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by manny4life(m): 1:07am On Dec 31, 2012
Eating popcorn and drinking soda as two people go at each other...loving this grin grin grin grin
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by penthotoyi(m): 1:48am On Dec 31, 2012
I love this. Still learning.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by lastpage: 3:12am On Dec 31, 2012
It is VERY SHAMEFUL when Nigerian Youths turn every DEBATE that is supposed to be intellectual, challenging and Engaging, into a PARTY SLUG-FEST!

Its not about ACN OR PDP OR CPC.....

Its about delivering performance!

Do the job or feck-out.

I dont care if it is ACN that gives Nigeria constant electricity. Give me the damn Light!
I dont care if it is CPC that provides jobs for our teeming Graduates. Get the damn jobs out
I dont care if it is PDP that repairs our roads and hospitals so kids dont die needlessly. Repair the damn roads and mortuary-Hospitals!

That is what l expect our Youths (Leaders of Today!) to be brainstorming about. ...not CPC is better that ACN or PDP!

Or How much did these thieves give you guys sef.... that you cant think straight? angry angry

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Ngwakwe: 3:52am On Dec 31, 2012
I know that parties do have manifestos and platforms they are built upon which their members can even die for, for instance in USA:

The Republican Party is for low tax, pro life, greatest military support, pro capitalism and Nationalism

The Democratic Party is pro choice, redistribution of national wealth, high tax for the rich, regulation of capitalism and moderate military force

Now the question is: do we have political parties in Nigeria or Assembly of greedy men?

If yes, what are their manifestos and platforms?

PDP Mouth pieces should state theirs while ACN Addicts should cross examine them after which, ACN should state theirs while PDP sycophants question ACN's commitment to such declaration. If we have APGA here, na you go carry last.

I am among the Independents who vote personalities and not Party and will want to be convinced why I should be DISTURBED with Parties that have no (I presume) Platform nor manifesto

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by getbetajob(f): 4:10am On Dec 31, 2012
Um
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by awodman: 5:18am On Dec 31, 2012
GARRI (x7):

If not that I'm celebrating my FRONT-PAGE Feat, I'd have give you guyz 3 slaps apiece...

Are those a product of GEJ's SURE-P project?

Are they FG's initiatives??

I was thinking you'd say GEJ established two factories (a Brewery and a cement factory), you're telling me trash abt private initiatives.. Una dey craze??

So If I employ 6 people for my bakery, GEJ go count am as SURE-P achievement.. Abi??

Thunder fire una mouths....

Peace... cool
Garri my bros,I Ave always said garri has clouded your sense of reasoning..U̶̲̥̅̊ clearly asked which brewery n cement factory did he inaugrate and d answers whr clearly given..U̶̲̥̅̊ didn't ask if the factories aя̩̥̊ε̲̣̣̣̥ products of SURE-P??..so next tym pls don't insult me on dis forum or I will take U̶̲̥̅̊ τ̅☺ the. Cleaners

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by nagoma(m): 6:16am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros: .
finally someone agrees with me
acn are just hot air, talk and cry nothing more, they offer no fvcking solution

We need this hot air my friend we need someone to join us in talking and crying. PDP is destroying the country and the citizens.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by omiobo: 6:18am On Dec 31, 2012
Very soon Nigerians will fall into trap again by trick of late performance. Then the chorus will be 'vote Gej not Pdp'. Bunch of hypocrites.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by nep2ra(m): 6:27am On Dec 31, 2012
Nigerians are very good at playing the victim of bad governance. We know our problems so well in this country. All we do is complain and hope that one day God will unleash his archangels to destroy our corrupt politicians. That I'm afraid will never happen.
What stops us youths and millions of other Nigerians home and abroad to come together and form a STRONG political party to challenge the present day government at the polls come 2015?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Despite Recession, Lagos Generated More Revenue In 2016- Ambode / NERC, Eko DISCO Sued For N50m Over Exorbitant Bill, Others / National Assembly Workers Begin Indefinite Strike Over Unpaid Arrears

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.