Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,122 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:37 PM

ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics (8388 Views)

Fashola Accuses FG Of Diverting SURE-P Money / GEJ's Visit To Maiduguri Was Hallmark Of Deceit - Oby Ezekwesili / APC Accuses FG Of Ssuppressing Audit Report On Missing $20b Oil Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by talk2me006(m): 8:23am On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

i don't care cuz, really i don't, what the point?

is the opposition better? NO
are they more reliable? NO

do they care about the price of garri in the market ? NO
Dont u know u are talkin to the G4 President.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Rexyl(m): 10:07am On Dec 31, 2012
counting on the failure of others and not wanting their success will not help either of the opposing parties to achieve expected good results. it is clearly known except we deliberately want to bury the truth that neither acn nor pdp is perfect, both are with the areas of hope and failure. this is true except we choose hypocrisy
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by ehispapa(m): 2:04pm On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: No wonder. You came from the region of scumbags. Those people who knows nothing except drinking ogogoro. They are famous for 2000BC ideas. Nonsense.
You are an ideeot..is your region better than the ss? insult him and not the whole region, tribal bigot, retardeen like you. where are you from?
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by taharqa: 2:11pm On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: Bloody baboon. Yall all want ACN to generate electricity for you? Ediots, anyway, ACN is generating 280 megawatts out of the 4000 you claim to be generating. Now if other pdp states like 20 generates this, do you know where we will be today?
Actually your brain can engage in this kind of intellectual discourse.
This aren't for kids.
ACN is generating 280MW of electricity? *laughing* Come dis guy dem swear with you and LIE.... Hw many times nw hv you LIED on dis thread?? *smh*
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by ehispapa(m): 2:12pm On Dec 31, 2012
Symphony007: just to luminate you cause i can't bear to see you advertise your stupidy..in nigeria electricity distribution is in the exclusive list, a federal government monopoly. For rivers state to be able to use it's abundant reserve power. The federal government has to let go of it's monopoly. Please do you even know anything at all? It's sad.
Fossil fuel power stations

Power station Community Coordinates Type Capacity Status Year completed Additional description
AES Barge Egbin Nine barge-mounted gas turbine 270 MW Operational 2001 Independent Power Project. [1] Light inside: the experience of independent
power projects in Nigeria.
Afam IV-V Power Station Afam
Rivers State
Gas turbine 726 MW Partially Operational 1982 (Afam IV)- 2002 (Afam V) Afam IV -6 x 75MW (GT 13-18), Afam V -2 x 138MW (GT 19-20),[2]
Afam VI Power Station Afam
Rivers State
Combined cycle gas turbine 624 MW [3], Shell. Operational 2009 (Gas turbines) 2010 (Steam turbines)
Alaoji Power Station Aba 5°04′00″N 7°19′24″E Combined cycle gas turbine 1074 MW [4] NDPHC. Partially operational(225MW) [5]The Nation 2012-2015 [6] Abiastate. 4 x 112,5MW turbines and later 2 x 255MW steam turbines. Plant is delayed due to evacuation capacity and securitization for Shell. [7] NDPHC Presentation.
Calabar Power Station Calabar Gas turbine 561 MW [8] NDPHC. Under Construction 2014 [9] NDPHC Presentation. 5 x 112,5MW turbines, Gas supply will available from 2014. [10] NDPHC Presentation.
Egbema Power Station Imo State 5°33′56″N 6°44′18″E Gas turbine 338 MW [11] NDPHC. Under Construction 2012-2013 3 x 112,5MW turbines. Plant is waiting for evacuation infrastructure.[12] NDPHC Presentation.

Egbin Thermal Power Station Egbin Gas-fired steam turbine 1320 MW Operational 1985-1986 Has six 220-MW independent units.Egbin - Thermal Power Station in Egbin, Nigeria Mbendi Information Services
Ibom Power Station Ikot Abasi 4°33′53″N 7°34′06″E Gas turbine 190 MW Partially Operational (60MW) [13]ThisDayLive 2009 The plant’s overall generating capacity is technically constrained by existing transmission and distribution facilities of PHCN and the Transmission Company of Nigeria (TCN), to only 60mw.
[14] ThisDayLive
Ihovbor Power Station Benin City 6°24′20″N 5°41′00″E Gas turbine 450 MW [15] NDPHC. Under Construction 2012-2013 4 x 112,5MW turbines, Plant can't be launched due to delayed evacuation capacity. [16] NDPHC Presentation.
Okpai Power Station Okpai Combined cycle gas turbine 480 MW Operational 2005 Independent Power Project. [17] Light inside: the experience of independent
power projects in Nigeria.
Olorunsogo Power Station Olorunsogo Gas turbine 336 MW Partially Operational 2007 8 x 42 MW [18]Sepco3, Working below capacity due to gas supply issues. [19] ThisDayLive.
Olorunsogo II Power Station Olorunsogo Combined cycle gas turbine 750 MW (ISO) Partially Operational 2012 4x112,5mw and 2x112,5MW steam turbines. [20] NDPHC Presentation.
Working below capacity due to gas supply issues. [21] Sweetcrude.

Omoku Power Station Omoku Gas turbine 150 MW [22] Rocksonengineering. Operational 2005 6 x 25MW gas turbines

Omotosho I Power Station Omotosho 6°44′09″N 4°42′39″E Gas turbine 336 MW [23]; Operational 2005 8 x 42 MW
Omotosho II Power Station Omotosho Gas turbine 450 MW Operational [24]The Nation 2012 4x112,5MW
Sapele Power Station Sapele Gas turbine 450 MW Operational [25]The Nation 2012 4x112,5 MW [26] NDPHC. Despite power plant activity, power outage cripples local business activities in Sapele. [27] Vanguard.
Ughelli Power Station Ughelli Gas turbine 360 MW [28], Sweetcrude Operational 1966-2012 Has six units
eleme power station
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by taharqa: 2:13pm On Dec 31, 2012
seanet02: Oh my Goodness. Some ediots are damm made.
So you actually don't know that Lagos generates more power than your over bloated rivers?
Have you ever heard about Egbin Thermal station?
It generates more power than your useless Rivers state put together. Olodo
So it is Lagos state that own Egbin power plant?? Who is dis @Seanet02 for God's sake?
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by thekoko007: 2:16pm On Dec 31, 2012
acn with there lies and propaganda...there days are number jona is moving and they are only good at criticising..ore road..now the road is solid and ok,sure..p i know people that are seriously benefitting from it.but you people still come out saying fashola is this and dat...which federal govt universities pay up to 60k but ur uncle fash increased it to 250k from 25k.ltv at ketu is purely a lagos state property but who owns it now ..thief nubu....pls we are sick and tired of all ur lies..2015 is gradually coming..
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet02: 3:54pm On Dec 31, 2012
taharqa: So it is Lagos state that own Egbin power plant?? Who is dis @Seanet02 for God's sake?
Where in the post did i said Lagos own the station?
Taharqa, please am bereaved and cannot do much. Just using this today to calm myself
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Demdem(m): 4:41pm On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

Obama wants to bring some fiscal cliff shit..

the republicans ahve used their power in the congress, not majority but a good numba of seats, to stall progress

i am pretty sure acn can do it to when jonah does not buy their shares of asiwaju corp

U don't know what u are talking about. grin
Republicans have the majority of seats in US congress while the democrats have majority of seats in senate.
Here in Nigeria, ACN has no majority of seats in either of both houses of the NASS. This means they can't stall any progress the way republicans are doing in US.
Here the alpha and omega is the killer party headed by the retardeen
himself. It's only they themselves that can stall any progress and not ACN.
Look for another excuse for the retardeen except ACN. grin
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Demdem(m): 4:50pm On Dec 31, 2012
vladimiros:

in Greece, the opposition fought back the nonchallancy for austerity by winning house seats and forming coalition to go against the majority

in US, republicans use their congress power to stall Obama

in Nigeria, opposition go to newspapers to whine and cry and their supporters think its normal

Again I reinstate that unlike the US where republicans has the majority in the house, ACN doesn't here in Nigeria. Infact both ACN and CPC together don't. They can't stop whatever the killer party wants to do.
Again I state, use ur brain.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by taharqa: 2:27am On Jan 01, 2013
seanet02: Where in the post did i said Lagos own the station?
Taharqa, please am bereaved and cannot do much. Just using this today to calm myself

Okay. It seemed as though that was what you were talking about.

Condolences on your lost; all the best.....
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by jmaine: 7:48am On Jan 01, 2013
seanet02: Bloody baboon. Yall all want ACN to generate electricity for you? Ediots, anyway, ACN is generating 280 megawatts out of the 4000 you claim to be generating. Now if other pdp states like 20 generates this, do you know where we will be today?
Actually your brain can engage in this kind of intellectual discourse.
This aren't for kids.

280MW shocked .. Seanet02 is a genius cheesy
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet01: 7:54am On Jan 01, 2013
taharqa:

Okay. It seemed as though that was what you were talking about.

Condolences on your lost; all the best.....

Thank you. Ani fi iru esan
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet01: 7:55am On Jan 01, 2013
jmaine:

280MW shocked .. Seanet02 is a genius cheesy
it is called Enron project. Ever heard of it?
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by jmaine: 8:00am On Jan 01, 2013
seanet01: it is called Enron project. Ever heard of it?

I have never heard of it .. .Please Genius Seanet02 .. .educate us more . . . . . .
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by karlmax2: 9:41am On Jan 01, 2013
jmaine:

I have never heard of it .. .Please Genius Seanet02 .. .educate us more . . . . . .
my brother he has nothing to educate u with! As usuaul they are building up the lies they would tell when power improves more this year that is what they are known for but thank God that nigerians are wiser now. U can imagine one of them claiming that the ore-benin express road is been fixed by the EDO state governor one of their classic propoganda for the year ended 2012

1 Like

Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by mosunade(f): 10:45am On Jan 01, 2013
kingoflag:

What do you want them to say when Henry Okah and MEND have pointed to GEJ as the architect behind the bombings? GEN.Azazi pointed to him too, then he got fired and was then mysteriously murdered. Dont think we're fooled by how the bombings cooled down all of a sudden. We know when Nigerians need to get distracted again, the bombings will reappear. Tell your principal to keep looting, retiring top Army officers officers of certain ethnic groups or religion will not stop karma from striking when the time is ripe. Him and his thieving cohorts can only postpone the inevitable; they cant avoid it totally.

Its just history.

Im.becile. Cant you tell the truth for once.
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by Nobody: 2:02am On Jan 03, 2013
mosun_ade:

Im.becile. Cant you tell the truth for once.

Who? Your Father?
Re: ACN Accuses FG Of Deceit And False Statistics by seanet01: 4:47am On Jan 03, 2013
kingoflag:

Who? Your Father?
Emphatically Yes! His father.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boko Haram Not Holding Any Nigerian Territory - Buhari / Despite Militancy, Oil Output Has Increased To 1.7BPD: Kachikwu / Politicians Funding Bandits, Others — Air Force Boss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.