Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,125 members, 7,811,167 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:42 AM

I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. (5128 Views)

See What This Bi-sexual Lady To Her Ex-boyffriend Who Broke Her Heart / Hilarious Conversation Between Lady & Guy That Broke Her Girlfriend's Heart / Just Had A Broken Heart,please I Need Help... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by bigmo1(m): 9:51am On Jan 01, 2013
Lobi: You dated her for two years and you don't know where she lives, na wa ooooo.
Seems like she has being the only one doing the visiting (according to your post). Sometimes we don't appreciate what's always readily available to us.
Try calling her with anoda sim and i hope the break up has not being for too long oooo.
I called with another line, she picks but when she realises it is me, she cuts it. She wouldn't even listen to me at all. You are right, we don't value what we have until we loose it. She is a rare gem
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Lobi(f): 11:24am On Jan 01, 2013
Pele, you could go pay her a visit,atleast to show her how serious you are.
if she still refuses to give u a second chance,you count your loss nd move on.such is life,u lose some nd you win some.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Nobody: 11:38am On Jan 01, 2013
in another world, tongue after you must have jumped into the lagoon undecided tongue tongue
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by ferhyntorlah(f): 2:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Lobi: Pele, you could go pay her a visit,atleast to show her how serious you are.

His words:
The sad thing is i don't even know her house in Delta state.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by sugarbuns(f): 2:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ Poster, I think your friend should be horse-whipped. You shld neva confuse love and lust; am guessing the relationship you had wv bisoye was as empty as a well in harmattan season. Onome loved u buh my dear it's possible she's already crossed the thin line between love and hate, so move on. Next gurl u go out wv make sure u no her ows...
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by mikuz(m): 3:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
My brother forget about her. Just move on. You can control her. We learn from our mistakes. Just try to let her go. Even if she accepts you back it won't be like before; besides she might wanna use it as an opportunity to get back at you. Cheers!
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Nobody: 3:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
Its funny,U dated her buh neva bothered visiting her,I can imagine hw hurt she is,I stay in Delta,Warri 2 b precise,I doubt if U knw her surname.Wud av help U looked for her.Hope she forgives U
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Beync(f): 4:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
*in beyonces voice*
If you liked it should have put a ring on it
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Nobody: 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Sounds like you are serious. Try to win her trust again.if you know her house you can go look for her,apologise sincerely.She may have moved on into the arms of a better man.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by addictiv(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
Bro if you really need this woman then stop trying to get her attention and find her. She s pissed off obviously but I feel you deserve a second chance but while you re busy trying to reach her online she s trying to kick every thought of you out of her life. So you re basically wasting time trying to call her. You need to see her physically to give yourself a shot with her. Ask around, it's not so difficult to find someone with all the social media at your disposal. If you really want her then go get her.........my 2 cents
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by eduson002(m): 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
andromida: Sounds like you are serious. Try to win her trust again.if you know her house you can go look for her,apologise sincerely.She may have moved on into the arms of a better man.
let him continue looking for onome.He is wasting his time.She is wit me now.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by chronique(m): 9:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
@ OP: You want a second chance with her? Bia,is ur name Salvador? Are u from Mexico?....

Haven't you heard that you can eat ur cake and have it? Pls leave the girl alone for someone that really needs her. Go look for someone else. By d time you go through d stress of finding a good girl in this present age & time,you'll understand how to keep the next one well. But if you feel you need her back @ all cost,then look for someone who knows her well & explain ur mission. You just might be fortunate to get access to her.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by Nobody: 10:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Good for you.
Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by MsBeautyAghedo(f): 10:18pm On Jan 02, 2013
big mo:
Don't you think ℓ̊ deserve a second chance. I made å mistake and now i have learnt from my mistake.
.... I had same experience with my Ex. He came back crying that I shld give him a second chance and I did. Trust me, it was my biggest mistake ever bcus I ended up giving him 5 different chances hoping he would change before I finally decided not to accept him back EVER AGAIN. That decision has made me stronger and has made me to know my Worth therefore I am now strict and very quick @ kicking out Ass hole of your Kind out of my life without no apology, never to Look Back to the Past "Love Bubble". A Pig is Always a Pig! You are just as confused as my Ex! GROW UP and Change ur immoral character. U don't deserve a second chance! Move on and learn how to treat Ur Next gf Well.... NOTE: You just lost A wife Material.....better Luck Next time.

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by mikuz(m): 11:31pm On Jan 03, 2013
MsBeauty Aghedo: .... I had same experience with my Ex. He came back crying that I shld give him a second chance and I did. Trust me, it was my biggest mistake ever bcus I ended up giving him 5 different chances hoping he would change before I finally decided not to accept him back EVER AGAIN. That decision has made me stronger and has made me to know my Worth therefore I am now strict and very quick @ kicking out Ass hole of your Kind out of my life without no apology, never to Look Back to the Past "Love Bubble". A Pig is Always a Pig! You are just as confused as my Ex! GROW UP and Change ur immoral character. U don't deserve a second chance! Move on and learn how to treat Ur Next gf Well.... NOTE: You just lost A wife Material.....better Luck Next time.
Perfect !!!!

1 Like

Re: I Broke Her Heart, Please How Do I Get Her Back. by awofasteph: 11:47pm On Jan 03, 2013
:DSounds like she was embarassed and does not want to endure that pain again. Time heals all wounds. You can try to use a common person between the two of you to get her back. But if to no avail, leave her be, let her heal, she may still be hurting. The problem is that you cut her off with no closure, no real reason. Imagine the pain she dealt with after you left her for another. Yes you broke her heart and you have to accept it no matter how painful it may be for you to move on but, I am sure a lesson has been learned. Best wishes.

(1) (2) (Reply)

All The Girls Who Parade Themselves As Pretty Don Humble / Wow!!! So Amazing Check Out This Guy Photos With The Largest Hips On Instagram / She Said That If I Did Sex Her This Xmas Evening We Are Over.... Pls help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.