Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,814 members, 7,813,683 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:15 PM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18068 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Infact ban anybody that abuse fellow nairalander..

Idowu no. 1

Mr Globe

dayokanu

...make i look for the rest
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Odunnu: 8:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
Use the report button. Which one be aisle 7?
Happy new year sha smiley
dayokanu: Mod Afam your attention needed

Moderator Afam

Your attention needed on aisle 7

Lets see how you handle him
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: BREAKING NEWS!! Jarus is no longer a Mod! SEUN what the fucck are you hiding from us?

jarus said afam will never be a mod so i guess it had to do with him resigning on seeing that afam is now a mod
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MegaMan2020: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pataki:

You have not even lasted how many hours, you are already threatening to ban here and there.

I really don't see you lasting very long here. Keep up with the threats!

He will try and be the Hitler of Nairaland. he should think twice before throwing his weight around. Seun has already stated that he will make changes if Afam The Conquerer starts getting trigger happy.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
Oga Seun,why didnt you or Jarus tell us that Jarus's modship ended today?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
sleekdot: Afam has started using his new Mod power to settle old scores

[size=14pt]Dayokanu has been Banned by afam4eva in Politics for For insulting a MOD.. Ban expires on 9:44pm[/size]

while Holyvirgin who posted

Is walking free

stop spreading false tales..he banned them both

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babapupa: 9:02pm On Jan 01, 2013
lmao @ trolling in this section. WTF are you RRS commissioner of police for trolling? There's just no justifiable reason for making the resident bigot a mod. What a joke.

Dude has no credibility. I.can't stop laughing.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Oga Seun,why didnt you or Jarus tell us that Jarus's modship ended today?
Hen? Jarus gini? Eyi temi! Time to riot o! Up national congress! * dials her local agbero squad*

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Seun(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jarus has been looking for an opportunity to resign for a while, so I was not surprised when he resigned (again) this evening. My guess is that he has a hectic schedule at work.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

jarus said afam will never be a mod so i guess it had to do with him resigning on seeing that afam is now a mod

I remember him saying that
The two people that made that statement i remember were
Jarus in the hall of shame Seun's thread and then dayokanu in another thread .
Jarus is a cool headed poster,has always been,he should not have quit.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vikin: Infact ban anybody that abuse fellow nairalander..

Idowu no. 1

Mr Globe

dayokanu

...make i look for the rest
Awon aye! Won binu ori o
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MrGlobe(m): 9:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha......

Abeg make I grab this bottle of henny 1 more time.

Jarus was delisted.... hahaha..

Good riddance. the gods has been on his tail ever since that Achebe goof.

Nairaland spring season 1
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Pataki: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Pataki were you once a moderator sef
What happened?

No, I NEVER was a moderator. I am not interested in it.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
I dont think so.
lalaosky:

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pataki:

No, I NEVER was a moderator. I am not interested in it.

Ok

Do you remember when we had fun in this place before all this nonsense
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

No,let her be
I will personally lead a campaign that she stays should her rights be infringed on
Nairaland is big enough for everybody
Even the Biblical parable says the crops and the weeds should grow together,the farmer can tell which is which grin
Baby mama says the sane and the insane should coexist by all means
Na Jehovah create all of them abi
Happy new year o

Thunder fire u o! grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun: Jarus has been looking for an opportunity to resign for a while, so I was not surprised when he resigned (again) this evening. My guess is that he has a hectic schedule at work.

ok
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Na wa o!
Seun: Jarus has been looking for an opportunity to resign for a while, so I was not surprised when he resigned (again) this evening. My guess is that he has a hectic schedule at work.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: I dont think so.
here you have it
baby_mama:

I remember him saying that
The two people that made that statement i remember were
Jarus in the hall of shame Seun's thread and then dayokanu in another thread .
Jarus is a cool headed poster,has always been,he should not have quit.

or go back to that thread and check for yourself
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2013

He was one of the good ones
IMHO he should have traded places with someone else in your team
You know who she is
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by sleekdot(m): 9:07pm On Jan 01, 2013

Seun whats the penalty for parental abuse on NL.

Afam is such a bigot and he is using his new role for personal vendetta

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by plendil: 9:08pm On Jan 01, 2013

I see.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jan 01, 2013

I have actually resigned 3 times in the past, far back early 2011. I just felt I needed to quit when the ovation was loudest.

But ultimately, the motivation flew with the recent turn of things. I don't work in quota environment.

Altogether, Seun is still a good guy. He only needs to be a little firmer and dispassionate and avoid emotion-driven actions. At his level, he should bother less on 'what will people say of me?'.

7 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Pataki: 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Ok

Do you remember when we had fun in this place before all this nonsense

The nairaland of yester-years are long gone, especially in the politics, romance, religion, sport, travel and family sections. It is rather a shame though. I sometimes miss those years, but oh well what has got to be will forever be.

Jarus another cool headed dude has resigned. Oh well.......we now have a tribalistic dude who thinks being a mod is all about banning and banning. grin

Sorry, what was your previous username though? cheesy
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by sleekdot(m): 9:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jarus:

I have actually resigned 3 times in the past, far back early 2011. I just felt I needed to quit when the ovation was loudest.

But ultimately, the motivation flew with the recent turn of things. I don't work in quota environment.

When are we having an Ijaw mod to depict the Federal character nature of Seun
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U na dey see dis gorilla ba? Globalised ode! Waka abeg!
badaosky u jst dey call a whole guyman gorilla. Wait 4 me u go c. Nnaa sori o, I no say d tin 2 much. Jst dnt wori I go punish her 4 dat u hear?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by DANILSA(m): 9:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
sleekdot: Afam has started using his new Mod power to settle old scores

[size=14pt]Dayokanu has been Banned by afam4eva in Politics for For insulting a MOD.. Ban expires on 9:44pm[/size]

while Holyvirgin who posted

Is walking free
CONGRATS AFAM FOR USING UR VETO POWER TO CRUSH THAT UNREPENTANT AND JEALOUS REBEL BEFORE ITS LATE. tongue
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:14pm On Jan 01, 2013
Chukskalidon:
badaosky u jst dey call a whole guyman gorilla. Wait 4 me u go c. Nnaa sori o, I no say d tin 2 much. Jst dnt wori I go punish her 4 dat u hear?
grin grin grin
Am waiting...
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pataki:

The nairaland of yester-years are long gone, especially in the politics, romance, religion, sport, travel and family sections. It is rather a shame though. I sometimes miss those years, but oh well what has got to be will forever be.

Jarus another cool headed dude has resigned. Oh well.......we now have a tribalistic dude who thinks being a mod is all about banning and banning. grin

Sorry, what was your previous username though? cheesy

The one and only babyosisi na
Haba
Mukinatu caged me
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
jarus, i have a gut feeling that you resigned cos of afam.if so please i beg of you, reconsider.you're one of the few mods i respect alot.please have a change of heart and let bygones be bygones.i beg of thee.please don't take this personal.you can still co-mod this section with afam no matter how betrayed you feel.please sir return.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by sleekdot(m): 9:16pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky: jarus, i have a gut feeling that you resigned cos of afam.if so please i beg of you, reconsider.you're one of the few mods i respect alot.please have a change of heart and let bygones be bygones.i beg of thee.please don't take this personal.you can still co-mod this section with afam no matter how betrayed you feel.please sir return.

dayokanu:

If Jarus and OAMJ would be grouped together with a tribalist to be co-mods I expect any honourable one of them to resign

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State / Heartbroken Teenager Jumps From Third-floor Window In Suicide Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.