Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,661 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:49 PM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18066 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jarus:

I have actually resigned 3 times in the past, far back early 2011. I just felt I needed to quit when the ovation was loudest.

But ultimately, the motivation flew with the recent turn of things. [size=18pt]I don't work in quota environment. [/size]

Altogether, Seun is still a good guy. He only needs to be a little firmer and dispassionate and avoid emotion-driven actions. At his level, he should bother less on 'what will people say of me?'.

Oh give us a break!
Do you have to be this petty and insulting
So you resigned because Afam became a moderator?

Then maybe you needed to really resign
Gosh

9 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Geomac: 9:17pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jarus:

I have actually resigned 3 times in the past, far back early 2011. I
just felt I needed to quit when the ovation was loudest.

But ultimately, the motivation flew with the recent turn of things. I
don't work in quota environment.

Altogether, Seun is still a good guy. He only needs to be a little
firmer and dispassionate and avoid emotion-driven actions. At his level,
he should bother less on 'what will people say of me?'.

Well done Jarus
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Pataki: 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

The one and only babyosisi na
Haba
Mukinatu caged me

Hahaha.....sorry oh! grin

You have gone to cause wahala somewhere huh? cheesy

I think she will release you soon again. It is the new year, so she must have had a change of heart. cheesy
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by DANILSA(m): 9:18pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jarus:

I have actually resigned 3 times in the past, far back early 2011. I just felt I needed to quit when the ovation was loudest.

But ultimately, the motivation flew with the recent turn of things. I don't work in quota environment.

Altogether, Seun is still a good guy. He only needs to be a little firmer and dispassionate and avoid emotion-driven actions. At his level, he should bother less on 'what will people say of me?'.
YOU BETTER BE LISTED UNDER HALL OF SHAME,MAYBE TO REPLACE ACHEBE OR GEJ, NEMESIS JUST CAUGHT UP WITH YOU FOR POSTING SUCH A WICKED THREAD.MMEENTOO tongue tongue

2 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky: jarus, i have a gut feeling that you resigned cos of afam.if so please i beg of you, reconsider.you're one of the few mods i respect alot.please have a change of heart and let bygones be bygones.i beg of thee.please don't take this personal.you can still co-mod this section with afam no matter how betrayed you feel.please sir return.
Lala d peacemaker! Noting do u bebe! I'll vote u as Mod anyday if we eventually have a peacemaking section. U highly karrid. kiss
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Odunnu: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
Tpia has always been a tribalist as a matter of fact she has toned down. From older threads, she always had fights with Jarus based on her tribal views. I just pray she repents before the wind sweeps her off
PointB:

If pushing Igbo's interest placates Igbos and make money for Seun, what exactly is wrong with that?

As per the another civil war, na you wan start am? My dear, you have changed negatively lately, and it not very good for you. Retrace your steps back to the good girl you used to be. Fanning embers on ethic bigotry is not ideally suited for you. Besides that is a new year, didn't you make certain resolution?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
sleekdot:

i still stand by my statement....dayo is not jarus.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
sleekdot:

U sick! grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
Please whats the meaning of the 'quota environment'
baby_mama:

Oh give us a break!

Gosh
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by sleekdot(m): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

i still stand by my statement....dayo is not jarus.

Lala na you dey spoil this forum why wont you a well loved neutral be a mod and let this bigot called Afam be mod?

Na when correct people dey claim say dem no fit hold post thats why we have AlaoAkala, Ibori, Obasanjo, Orji, Odili etc running politics
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:21pm On Jan 01, 2013
Odunnu: Tpia has always been a tribalist as a matter of fact she has toned down. From older threads, she always had fights with Jarus based on her tribal views. I just pray she repents before the wind sweeps her off
Shots fired~~~

Lwkmmd!!!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by sleekdot(m): 9:23pm On Jan 01, 2013
Odunnu: Tpia has always been a tribalist as a matter of fact she has toned down. From older threads, she always had fights with Jarus based on her tribal views. I just pray she repents before the wind sweeps her off

You wan tango with Tpia? I dont envy you o
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MegaMan2020: 9:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Jarus hope you didn't resign because Seun allowed a bigot to be MOD. You have done a great job up to now, you shouldn't let a bigot run you out. Afam is already abusing his powers and settling old scores whilst allowing his fellow to get away with insults. Go and get your job back my friend!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by DANILSA(m): 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Oh give us a break!

Gosh
Nairaland is owned by Oluwaseun Jarus Osewa (© 2005 - 2013).
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
cool
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Please whats the meaning of the 'quota environment'

Basically in a nutshell,Afam is beneath him and his lofty standards
How demeaning can someone be on a New Year's Day
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Odunnu: 9:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Na true na. If to say Michelin dey around, she sabi dig threads, she for help me substantiate am. BTW, DK, leave me alone i am sad embarassed
sleekdot:

You wan tango with Tpia? I dont envy you o
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
cool
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MegaMan2020: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Basically in a nutshell,Afam is beneath him and his lofty standards
How demeaning can someone be on a New Year's Day

Come on get off your high horse and stop your preaching. Are you the defender of all things Afam? How did he say that Afam was beneath him? Stop cooking things up in your head¬!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
sleekdot:

Lala na you dey spoil this forum why wont you a well loved neutral be a mod and let this bigot called Afam be mod?

Na when correct people dey claim say dem no fit hold post thats why we have AlaoAkala, Ibori, Obasanjo, Orji, Odili etc running politics

i aint spoiling nada.i just felt bad that he resigned cos of afam.i'm igbo by the way but jarus being a yoruba or hausa doesn't change the fact that he is cool headed and tries his best in this section.he aint perfect but i know he is trying.

Coming to afam's area, i aint a "politics sectionier" so i can really say how much of a bigot he is but the countless times i've seen his posts on frontpage and at other section, i can vouch that he aint that hostile.he might be a bigot but he aint the viscious type.and i don't see him defending his tribe as bigotry.

I still stand by my statement that jarus should let go of his anger and return back.he aint perfect but he is doing a good job in this section
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lala d peacemaker! Noting do u bebe! I'll vote u as Mod anyday if we eventually have a peacemaking section. U highly karrid. kiss

go jor *sad*..you refused kissing me when i needed you most....you broke my heart...*cries*
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Odunnu: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
Heres a thread that may help us understand madam tpia better. You would notice she took time to modify and delete her comments in that thread. Thank God some dudes quoted her already. There are more sha, but I agree i am a lazy girl when it comes to digging deep. https://www.nairaland.com/202498/deepzone-vs-tpia-whos-more
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 9:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
In another news grin
I am just about to start cooking my green beans

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

i aint spoiling nada.i just felt bad that he resigned cos of afam.i'm igbo by the way but jarus being a yoruba or hausa doesn't change the fact that he is cool headed and tries his best in this section.he aint perfect but i know he is trying.

Coming to afam's area, i aint a "politics sectionier" so i can really say how much of a bigot he is but the countless times i've seen his posts on frontpage and at other section, i can vouch that he aint that hostile.he might be a bigot but he aint the viscious type.and i don't see him defending his tribe as bigotry.

I still stand by my statement that jarus should let go of his anger and return back.he aint perfect but he is doing a good job in this section
Bobo, wetin u dey type? undecided

Not d vicious type? Lmfao!

Lala, Jo Bami te 'p' mole.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Odunnu: Heres a thread that may help us understand madam tpia better. You would notice she took time to modify and delete her comments in that thread. Thank God some dudes quoted her already. There are more sha, but I agree i am a lazy girl when it comes to digging deep. https://www.nairaland.com/202498/deepzone-vs-tpia-whos-more
U sabi change topic o! Roftlmaoooooo!! Odunnuwinsky on a ketro level grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo: grin grin grin
Am waiting...
If its 10.00 o'clock let me knw. Bt seriously dat's very bad of u.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

go jor *sad*..you refused kissing me when i needed you most....you broke my heart...*cries*
Bebe, wa gba control kiss kiss
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Bobo, wetin u dey type? undecided

Not d vicious type? Lmfao!

Lala, Jo Bami te 'p' mole.

that's why i said i'm not a politics sectionier..i don't like this section cos of its fights.i judged afam based on what i've seen on frontpage and other section...even a NLer named garri(x7) said so.i have no reason to lie trust me
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
They should make me moderator for just one week let me sanitize the place and quarantine some people for life starting with iligunboy
I will ban his IP and all future IPs he will ever have grin grin

As for geeez,I will bind and ban him in the spirit realm if need be grin

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2013

But ultimately, the motivation flew with the recent turn of things. I don't work in quota environment.

^^^^Am I the only one who can discern the bolded parts? This is so un-Nigerian!! grin

I've never seen nor heard a Nigerian resigned from a position of power due to conflict of interest... grin

Oh well, we see/learn new things everyday!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
Chukskalidon:
If its 10.00 o'clock let me knw. Bt seriously dat's very bad of u.
Am sowwrie but d guy na isi-monkey joor! U sef check am na... embarassed
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 9:39pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama: In another news grin
I am just about to start cooking my green beans

Green beans and rostbif ke ? Me I have just finished eating my Amala with ewedu and orisirisi

[img]http://3.bp..com/_NGsTSnXvHfM/TLJIEC5GwUI/AAAAAAAACnA/yGIPbCW5dfU/s1600/Sexy+Amala.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

You Know God Is Punishing You: / Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.