Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,701 members, 7,813,303 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:35 AM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18064 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020:

I stick by my statement. he will be reported o Seun is he badmouths Yorubas (like he's been known to do in the past) or if he shows favoritism to his tribe (which he always does). As long as he behaves himself and doesn't start thropwing his weight around he should be okay with me.

but if he favours other tribes, its not bad right?.you won't report him right?...now i see why bigotry exist

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

but if he favours other tribes, its not bad right?.you won't report him right?...now i see why bigotry exist
Lala! according to survey reports, na Yorubas afam yab pass o! So let my niggie vent joor! If u block road again hen, I'll break ya head.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Abeg i no get work.make you help me find.see ya coconut head! Mtscheew!

ndo we hear say ur job na reverse of the normal 9 to 5
ur own na 9pm to 5am for ibeawuchi motel for mile 2.
na true? no be me talk am, na donchris talk am. lipsrsealed

Afam4hegoat dey give tip wella abi?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:03pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao!!! Gawd! Lala, u dey craze o! D tin pass dis moderator Gbege? Na wa o!

yes o...i said so cos of the hatred i'm seeing on here.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by DANILSA(m): 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! Dani, how far na? Haba! U sef no dis thing get as it b na....as for d bolded, u af Jasi mehn.. Chop am! kiss
CORRECT BABY I DE O,EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM KNOWS WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE STANDS FOR,AFAM IS A PROUD IGBO MAN AND HAS NEVER REFUTED SUCH CLAIMS AND I DONT THINK HE WILL CHANGE OVER NIGHT,(AN INSTINCT)BUT PLS LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.ANYBODY THAT UNDERSTANDS GOVERNMENT VERY WELL WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT SEUN DID.
[s]BABY PARDON AFAM ABEG, BEFORE U GIVE AN B.P[/s]
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020:

I stick by my statement. He will be reported to Seun if he badmouths Yorubas (like he's beuen known to do in the past) or if he shows favoritism to his tribe (which he always does). As long as he behaves himself and doesn't start thropwing his weight around he should be okay with me.

Please !!
This is just an Internet forum
When I joined nairaland Seun was the only moderator and when moderators came to be Sienna was one and so were OYB and debosky at different times
Today those posters are not in the moderating team for whatever reason but they have continued to contribute to NL when they want to
Moderators have come and gone,it is no big deal and it doesn't diminish anybody .In the same way it doesn't make them superhuman to be on there
That Afam is now a moderator should not cause you this much pain
Don't you folks have other things to focus on in life?
Sheesh
Don't make this bigger than it is

4 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 01, 2013
Na u sabi.
Chamber10: Congratulations Afam, I think berem will make a good PA for him...lol grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
looplat:

Easy on the babe bro! It hasn't gotten to this.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lala! according to survey reports, na Yorubas afam yab pass o! So let my niggie vent joor! If u block road again hen, I'll break ya head.

as if those venting aint bigots too.according to SEUN, afam is now a mod!!.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Igwe9(m): 8:05pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
I know about his pro-Igbo bias. I think we need a little bit of that to achieve balance. I expect him to be an advocate of Igbos to a certain extent, but I also expect him to conduct his duties as a moderator without any tribal bias, because he knows that there are many Nairaland members who are ready to take his place if he messes up, and I won't hesitate to appoint them.
With due respect seun, I think the highlighted was not necessary, a little respect to your moderators won't hurt I guess. They all know the powers you wield and need not to be reminded of in the public.

Just my 2 cent

Congrats Afam,
With the number of the hidden posts I saw in one of the threads in the morning, I can comfortably say that my 2013 no.1 wish has finally come to pass.

7 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by seanet01: 8:07pm On Jan 01, 2013
This is a wrong decision. But it is seun's right and we respect that.
We knew why he did this.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Please !!
When I joined nairaland Seun was the only moderator and when moderators came to be Sienna was one and so were OYB and debosky at different times
Today those posters are not in the moderating team for whatever reason but they have continued to contribute to NL when they want to
Moderators have come and gone,it is no big deal and it doesn't diminish anybody ,in any way it doesn't make them superhuman to be on there
Sheesh

this is just an internet forum but yet you see bigots throwing tribal slurs up and down..it baffles me.i can't believe the peeps i see offline have so much venom in their heart when they come online
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:08pm On Jan 01, 2013
Obu gi ka m ga aria zi n'afo ohuru a? Biko si n'iru m pu o! IGNORE MODE LOCKED.
looplat:

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:10pm On Jan 01, 2013
Igwe.:

With due respect seun, I thing the highlighted was not necessary, a little respect to your moderators won't hurt I guess. They all know the powers you wield and need not to be remembered in the public.

your "2cents" is worth 2 zillion
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 8:12pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

this is just an internet forum but yet you see bigots throwing tribal slurs up and down..it baffles me.i can't believe the peeps i see offline have so much venom in their heart when they come online

I quoted you by accident
I was responding to someone else
Cheers
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 8:15pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
I know about his pro-Igbo bias. I think we need a little bit of that to achieve balance. I expect him to be an advocate of Igbos to a certain extent, but I also expect him to conduct his duties as a moderator without any tribal bias, because he knows that there are many Nairaland members who are ready to take his place if he messes up, and I won't hesitate to appoint them.

Wow!
What is the definition of megalomania?
Let me find it
This leaves a very bad taste in my mouth
Unbelievable

This is enough for me personally to reject the appointment
Now I understand what debosky was talking about.

[size=18pt]Afam this could be a set up
Watch out,there could be a dagger at your back.I have been known to have the gift of prophesy[/size]

E kwu si go m

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 8:19pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Wow!
Let me find it
Unbelievable

For this I will be recommending you for banning on account of bigoted comment. Your post insults our superior Yaroba interests in the person of Seun
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by looplat8: 8:20pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Obu gi ka m ga aria zi n'afo ohuru a? Biko si n'iru m pu o! IGNORE MODE LOCKED.

Ekele dili gï mana ï na-asü bekee?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MegaMan2020: 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Please !!
Moderators have come and gone,it is no big deal and it doesn't diminish anybody .In the same way it doesn't make them superhuman to be on there
Sheesh
Don't make this bigger than it is

no need to get your poanties in a twost. I'm, allowed an opinion aren't I? If he does a FAIR job he should be okay. If he shows favoritism or disrespects Yorubas he will get reported. Simple as that!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Seun(m): 8:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama: Afam this could be a set up. Watch out,there could be a dagger at your back.I have been known to have the gift of prophesy
You've just given me a headache. I apologize for whatever you think I may have done wrong

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MegaMan2020: 8:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
Igwe.:

With due respect seun, I thing the highlighted was not necessary, a little respect to your moderators won't hurt I guess. They all know the powers you wield and need not to be remembered in the public.

Just my 2 cent

Congrats Afam,
With the number of the hidden posts I saw in one of the threads in the morning, I can comfortably say that my 2013 no.1 wish has finally come to pass.

It is Seun's site and he is free to say what he wants. Seun as the boss of the domain was simply assuring his users that actions will be taken if the MOD doesn't do his job properly. that's all!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jan 01, 2013
Congratulations Afam. You have a large task ahead but I trust you, along with Jarus and OAM4J, will rise at the occasion and get things done. cool

Happy New Year everyone!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
You've just given me a headache. I apologize for whatever you think I may have done wrong

go in peace and sin no more..lol.you're but a human.we all are prone to mistakes.just take your time before you post cos' your posts are scrutinized more than any NLer
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by fkaz(m): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
Afam bu afam congratulation,but wot is the job of a moderator on NL
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MegaMan2020: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Wow!
Let me find it
Unbelievable

Watch out,there could be a dagger at your back.I have been known to have the gift of prophesy[/size]

E kwu si go m

Arrant nonsense!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

as if those venting aint bigots too.according to SEUN, afam is now a mod!!.
It is wot it is hombre! Welcome to politics.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MegaMan2020: 8:30pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Wow!
Let me find it
Unbelievable

E kwu si go m

A set up? What a disgraceful thing to say. Seun has allowed a pro Igbo man to be a mod and you are talking about set up? Ingrate!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by dayokanu(m): 8:31pm On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88: Congratulations Afam. You have a large task ahead but I trust you, along with Jarus and OAM4J, will rise at the occasion and get things done. cool

Happy New Year everyone!

If Jarus and OAMJ would be grouped together with a tribalist to be co-mods I expect any honourable one of them to resign
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
Awww... Eya! * hands him alabukun* pele! Wa ye shogbo? smiley
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020:

no need to get your poanties in a twost. I'm, allowed an opinion aren't I? If he does a FAIR job he should be okay. If he shows favoritism or disrespects Yorubas he will get reported. Simple as that!

Everything is not about ethnicity
This is Jan 1

Just checked on my roast beef and drained the water,it is half way cooked but the aroma has filled the room grin
I will post you the finished product in due course
happy New Year
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
It is wot it is hombre! Welcome to politics.

lol...i aint welcomed here..some much venom up in here
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu: If Jarus and OAMJ would be grouped together with a tribalist to be co-mods I expect any honourable one of them to resign

Do not write him off because of what he has done as a member as people change. I think he has qualities that are required of a successful and efficient moderator. Let's see what he does as a moderator before judging him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

You Know God Is Punishing You: / Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.