Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18067 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 8:34pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
You've just given me a headache. I apologize for whatever you think I may have done wrong

Sir. Done wrong is appointing a self-confessed BIGOT as a MODERATOR.
Happy new year . Buy a lot of panadol though.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Wow!
What is the definition of megalomania?
Let me find it

This leaves a very bad taste in my mouth
Unbelievable

This is enough for me personally to reject the appointment
Now I understand what debosky was talking about.

[size=18pt]Afam this could be a set up
Watch out,there could be a dagger at your back.I have been known to have the gift of prophesy[/size]

E kwu si go m
Gift of prophesy or bullshyting?

Setup u no! How old u b sef?

Blawdddy excrembre! Mstewww...
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 8:35pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
You've just given me a headache. I apologize for whatever you think I may have done wrong

Thank you

That statement you made there was not right,that last sentence should not have been there.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by dayokanu(m): 8:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mod Afam your attention needed

holyvirgin:
[size=18pt]there's something about you that says you are a bastar.d. DAYO is truly a yoruba name bt Kanu is an ibo name, something tells me your LovePeddler of a mother was left alone to train you after she went after an ibo man, got pregnant 4 him thinking he would fall for it just like its been done in the west.
Don't carry your hatred around, its nt our fault that you were abandoned, your mum should have bin more careful.[/size]
@op... Afam is now a mod! If you can't stand it hug a transformer.
Its a new year

Moderator Afam

Your attention needed on aisle 7

Lets see how you handle him
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MrGlobe(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
and this thread continues growing for no just reason. What is with someone being proud of his tribe above others? who is genuinely not on nairaland. I have seen this afam guy write in Yoruba, something I can never try, that's even I learn it by accident. I bet if its desola that was appointed mod you Yorubas crying crocodile tears wont have any problem with that bunch of bigots, if afam gets to Change his disposition because of your noise them he has got to be the most silly man on earth. I wonder 'the many' detrabilized people on nairaland Seun will waste no time in using to replace him. lol Afterall a Yoruba mod infamously listed Achebe in his hall of fame.

3 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
DANILSA:
CORRECT BABY I DE O,EVERYBODY IN THIS FORUM KNOWS WHO HE IS AND WHAT HE STANDS FOR,AFAM IS A PROUD IGBO MAN AND HAS NEVER REFUTED SUCH CLAIMS AND I DONT THINK HE WILL CHANGE OVER NIGHT,(AN INSTINCT)BUT PLS LETS GIVE HIM A CHANCE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS.ANYBODY THAT UNDERSTANDS GOVERNMENT VERY WELL WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT SEUN DID.
[s]BABY PARDON AFAM ABEG, BEFORE U GIVE AN B.P[/s]
Afam no get problem joor! Make we dey look na! Na2day? Anyways... Chop am as it dey hot o! kiss
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Igwe9(m): 8:37pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020:

It is Seun's site and he is free to say what he wants. Seun as the boss of the domain was simply assuring his users that actions will be taken if the MOD doesn't do his job properly. that's all!
I'm not disputing that but they are his eyes on here and believe me, any disrespect to them is disrespect to seun. We all have stake in here also and seun is not denying that either, all I'm asking is for him to guide his workers to the road of success, since their success translates to his (seun's).

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 8:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020:

A set up? What a disgraceful thing to say. Seun has allowed a pro Igbo man to be a mod and you are talking about set up? Ingrate!

For the third time,everything is not about ethnicity
And Seun does not need you to speak for him either,
Seun did not set up his site with Yoruba as his focus
Can you look beyond ethnicity?
Your world is not about to crumble is it?
This is Jan 1 2013 for heavens sake

5 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
Igwe.:

I'm not disputing that but they are his eyes on here and believe me, any disrespect to them is disrespect to seun. We all have stake in here also and seun is not denying that either, all I'm asking is for him to guide his workers to the road of success, since their success translates to his (seun's).

+100000
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:41pm On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu: Mod Afam your attention needed

Moderator Afam

Your attention needed on aisle 7

Lets see how you handle him
Lmfaoooooo!!!!

Dayo, abeg my belle
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 8:42pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u mad? If u cant spell, I'll suggest u seat on dat leprosified fingers of urs. Ewu Asaba! angry

Nne it should be sit not seat grin
Happy new year o

Teacher nwa Njoku

Thanks for modifying tongue

6 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by dayokanu(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
ogugua88:

Do not write him off because of what he has done as a member as people change. I think he has qualities that are required of a successful and efficient moderator. Let's see what he does as a moderator before judging him.

wink wink wink wink
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MrGlobe(m): 8:43pm On Jan 01, 2013
dayokanu:

If Jarus and OAMJ would be grouped together with a tribalist to be co-mods I expect any honourable one of them to resign
so both Jarus and OAMJ are not tribalists too? Everything has just got to be balanced deal with it.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Nne it should be sit
Happy new year o

Teacher nwa Njoku
Azz muncher! U again?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Abeg let me hear word jor! angry angry angry

See all them haters gnashing their teeth in rage. angry

Remember Sexkillz who had a terrible mouth and temper and called people all manner of names and reduced people's threads to ashes. He still became a moderator.

If you all can't accept this appointment, the wet nuclear plant in my town is waiting for you to come and hug it. angry

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gift of prophesy or bullshyting?

Setup u no! How old u b sef?

Blawdddy excrembre! Mstewww...

Just as i love you ID(no homo) i think you should be banned.

How do i report ID to start her punishment? or is she above the law?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Azz muncher! U again?

Hahahaha
Eku new year o
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vikin:

angry angry angry

Wetin I do u o! tongue
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MrGlobe(m): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Are u mad? If u cant spell, I'll suggest u sit on dat leprosified fingers of urs. Ewu Asaba! angry
go take your meds you fool. I don't care about the spelling of yaroba. I spell it as I wish. lunatic.

5 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

Hahahaha
Eku new year o
Same to u... wink
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by plendil: 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
so what happens to Jarus?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 8:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
Mr. Globe:

go take your meds you fool. I don't care about the spelling of yaroba. I spell it as I wish. lunatic.
U na dey see dis gorilla ba? Globalised ode! Waka abeg!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 8:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
Vikin:

No,let her be
I will personally lead a campaign that she stays should her rights be infringed on
Nairaland is big enough for everybody
Even the Biblical parable says the crops and the weeds should grow together,the farmer can tell which is which grin
Baby mama says the sane and the insane should coexist by all means
Na Jehovah create all of them abi
Happy new year o
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
BREAKING NEWS!! Jarus is no longer a Mod! SEUN what the fucck are you hiding from us?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
plendil: so what happens to Jarus?

nothing...he's still a mod
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Pataki: 8:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva:
Fortunately for me and unfortunately for you, i won't have anybody to report to before banning you if you continue trolling in this section.

afam4eva:
In the spirit of the season, i will let this pass.

You have not even lasted how many hours, you are already threatening to ban here and there.

I really don't see you lasting very long here. Keep up with the threats!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
baby_mama:

No,let her be
Nairaland is big enough for everybody
Even the Biblical parable says the crops and the weeds should grow together
Baby mama says the sane and the insane should coexist
Na Jehovah create all of them abi
Happy new year o

I give up, even the ban sef na 1hr!

until you start a 3days and above ban here, nothing will work!

Ban ID, she too look for trouble. tongue
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
LMAO at this thread. People sabi insult person for Nairaland o. Na reason I dey come here. grin grin
Abeg I get one my neighbour who dey annoy me everyday and I need volunteers to help me abuse the useless man . I can pay good money. As far as I know you all including moderator afam work for free here. Any takers ? grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Odunnu: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Congrats Afam.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 8:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
Pataki:

You have not even lasted how many hours, you are already threatening to ban here and there.

I really don't see you lasting very long here. Keep up with the threats!

Pataki were you once a moderator sef
What happened?
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by sleekdot(m): 8:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
Afam has started using his new Mod power to settle old scores

[size=14pt]Dayokanu has been Banned by afam4eva in Politics for For insulting a MOD.. Ban expires on 9:44pm[/size]

while Holyvirgin who posted

holyvirgin:
there's something about you that says you are a bastar.d. [size=18pt]DAYO is truly a yoruba name bt Kanu is an ibo name, something tells me your LovePeddler of a mother was left alone to train you after she went after an ibo man, got pregnant 4 him thinking he would fall for it just like its been done in the west.
Don't carry your hatred around, its nt our fault that you were abandoned, your mum should have bin more careful.[/size]
@op... Afam is now a mod! If you can't stand it hug a transformer.
Its a new year

Is walking free

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State / Heartbroken Teenager Jumps From Third-floor Window In Suicide Bid

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.