Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,781 members, 7,813,576 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 02:20 PM

Congrats Afam4eva! - Nairaland / General (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Congrats Afam4eva! (18065 Views)

Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva / Happy Birthday Afam4eva!!!! / Seun: Request To Free Afam4eva (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Afam4eva(m): 7:22pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
Moderators should be polite to forum members. You should not threaten to use your powers to silence people who annoy you.
I'm not threatening anybody. I'm setting the record straight. It's better they they know now than whine later. That's how i operate.

8 Likes

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MegaMan2020: 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
Moderators should be polite to forum members. You should not threaten to use your powers to silence your critics. ilugunboy was not trolling.

Thank You Seun! Please keep an eye on this Afam because you see how he has threatened me already for no reason? This is not a good thing now angry
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Seun(m): 7:24pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam4eva: I'm not threatening anybody. I'm setting the record straight. It's better they they know now than whine later. That's how I operate.
Okay. smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Seun(m): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020: Thank You Seun! Please keep an eye on this Afam because you see how he has threatened me already for no reason? This is not a good thing now angry
I will.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:25pm On Jan 01, 2013
Seun:
Moderators should be polite to forum members. You should not threaten to use your powers to silence your critics. ilugunboy was not trolling.
Lmfao! In order words......afam! Meshonu! grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:26pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020:

Thank You Seun! Please keep an eye on this Afam because you see how he has threatened me already for no reason? This is not a good thing now angry
Lwkmmd!!! Mega no wan gree o! ROFTLMAOOO!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Geomac: 7:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
[quote
author=dominique]Smh Seun just can't win with these 'landers tongue.
Congrats on your appointment @afam. make you no fall the hand of your
clansmen cos all I can see is plenty englishes cheesy. Those clamoring for a
mod from the north, una no get Jarus? or someone remind me which part
of Nigeria kwara is. [/quote]

I am sure you know that there is no sense in what you put up there
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by tyson55(m): 7:32pm On Jan 01, 2013
Congrats Afam!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jan 01, 2013
Abeg make una take am easy with Afam. Im just they start work.
Idowuogbo:
Lmfao! In order words......afam! Meshonu! grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:40pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Abeg make una take am easy with Afam. Im just they start work.
PA, which levels? I talk anything? If I k-solo u dia hen? Excuse me pass joor! angry
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
Afam still have a long way to go in moderatorship

Power is far more potent when you don't brandish it around.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
MegaMan2020:

I will be keeping my eye on you. Any Igbo favoritism or Yoruba bashing will be reported to Seun. I've seen you mouthing off about Yorubas on here before. Like I said, the first sign of favortism shown towards your tribe will be reported!

thanks and while doing that, don't limit it to his tribe only.any favoritism shown to any tribe should be reported to seun.making it just one tribe is bigotry!!

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by DANILSA(m): 7:47pm On Jan 01, 2013
AFAM WITH THIS TYPE OF E BOMB FROM TPIA, IDOWUGBO, ILUGUNBOY ETC, GEJ WILL BE BETTER THAN YOU, NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO ROLL UP YOUR SKIRT AND WARM UP FOR A TOUGH MOD JOB, BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING TO PLS SOME PEP HERE.I WONDER WHY SEUN HAD TO PUT YOU IN THIS SECTION CONSIDERING YOUR NEVER DIE PASSION FOR NDIGBO, NWANNE YOU CANT HIDE YOUR IDENTITY IN EXCHANGE FOR MOD,BUT JUST TRY AND BE IMPARTIAL, ANYBODY THAT DERAILS THE THREAD BAN THE PERSON EVEN IF ITS EZE IGBO NAIRALAND SO YOU CAN SATISFY UR CONSCIENCE.

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Abeg make una take am easy with Afam. Im just they start work.

grin grin Na Seun and Nairaland go kill me this year. This thread is big comic relief for the new year. Afam4eva the joke is on you o !! grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:48pm On Jan 01, 2013
Badosky! You too much! Carry go nothing do you.
Idowuogbo:
PA, which levels? I talk anything? If I k-solo u dia hen? Excuse me pass joor! angry
grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
DANILSA: AFAM WITH THIS TYPE OF E BOMB FROM TPIA, IDOWUGBO, ILUGUNBOY ETC, GEJ WILL BE BETTER THAN YOU, NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO ROLL UP YOUR SKIRT AND WARM UP FOR A TOUGH MOD JOB, BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING TO PLS SOME PEP HERE.I WONDER WHY SEUN HAD TO PUT YOU IN THIS SECTION CONSIDERING YOUR NEVER DIE PASSION FOR NDIGBO, NWANNE YOU CANT HIDE YOUR IDENTITY IN EXCHANGE FOR MOD,BUT JUST TRY AND BE IMPARTIAL, ANYBODY THAT DERAILS THE THREAD BAN THE PERSON EVEN IF ITS EZE IGBO NAIRALAND SO YOU CAN SATISFY UR CONSCIENCE.

Yes Afam4eva . Start the day by banning Seun for dissing you !! grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Badosky! You too much! Carry go nothing do you. grin

Your own self pass pesin wey chop mod.
you sure say you get job so?
see as you dey carry ya worwor face dey
everywhere for the thread.
u be oproko or wetin? i tire for u nne. mtchewww

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by DANILSA(m): 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
felifeli:

Yes Afam4eva . Start the day by banning Seun for dissing you !! grin grin
YOU WANT SEUN TO BAN AM TILL 3012? grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by babymama3: 7:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
People are already in serious mourning grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehe

The year just began o
Make nobody kpai in vain

https://www.nairaland.com/1148236/nairaland-dogs-made-bigot-moderator

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Chamber10(m): 7:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
Congratulations Afam, I think berem will make a good PA for him...lol grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:53pm On Jan 01, 2013
DANILSA: AFAM WITH THIS TYPE OF E BOMB FROM TPIA, IDOWUGBO, ILUGUNBOY ETC, GEJ WILL BE BETTER THAN YOU, NOW IS THE RIGHT TIME TO ROLL UP YOUR SKIRT AND WARM UP FOR A TOUGH MOD JOB, BECAUSE YOU CAN NEVER DO ANYTHING TO PLS SOME PEP HERE.I WONDER WHY SEUN HAD TO PUT YOU IN THIS SECTION CONSIDERING YOUR NEVER DIE PASSION FOR NDIGBO, NWANNE YOU CANT HIDE YOUR IDENTITY IN EXCHANGE FOR MOD,BUT JUST TRY AND BE IMPARTIAL, ANYBODY THAT DERAILS THE THREAD BAN THE PERSON EVEN IF ITS EZE IGBO NAIRALAND SO YOU CAN SATISFY UR CONSCIENCE.
Lmao! Dani, how far na? Haba! U sef no dis thing get as it b na....as for d bolded, u af Jasi mehn.. Chop am! kiss
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
Are you BEAF? Why you come copy im signature?
felifeli:

grin grin Na Seun and Nairaland go kill me this year. This thread is big comic relief for the new year. Afam4eva the joke is on you o !! grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:54pm On Jan 01, 2013
felifeli:

You won't die this year by His grace...it's not our portion
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:55pm On Jan 01, 2013
looplat:

cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Guy you got me laughing like a baby. Take it easy bro and relax 4 its a new year
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
afam, i still repeat, carry out your work without bias.ban anybody that goes agianst the forum rules no matter the tribe.as long as you're doing a good job, you don't have anything to worry about.seun put you there for a good reasons.once you're fulfilling the tasks he wants you to do, nothing will ever usurp you from being a MOD.

If i'm you, i will keep quiet and do my work.no need responding to every comment about you..learn from mukina2,jarus,oam4j and co...may God be with you as moderate this section...
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by MegaMan2020: 7:56pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky:

thanks and while doing that, don't limit it to his tribe only.any favoritism shown to any tribe should be reported to seun.making it just one tribe is bigotry!!

I stick by my statement. He will be reported to Seun if he badmouths Yorubas (like he's been known to do in the past) or if he shows favoritism to his tribe (which he always does). As long as he behaves himself and doesn't start thropwing his weight around he should be okay with me.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
looplat:

Oh gawd! Y na? grin grin grin
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 7:57pm On Jan 01, 2013
berem: Are you BEAF? Why you come copy im signature?
Beaf ko . Panla ni . grin grin
SSS don catch that bros since.. grin grin

1 Like

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jan 01, 2013
Abeg i no get work.make you help me find.see ya coconut head! Mtscheew!
looplat:

Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Idowuogbo(f): 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
lalaosky: afam, i still repeat, carry out your work without bias.ban anybody that goes agianst the forum rules no matter the tribe.as long as you're doing a good job, you don't have anything to worry about.seun put you there for a good reasons.once you're fulfilling the tasks he wants you to do, nothing will ever usurp you from being a MOD.

If i'm you, i will keep quiet and do my work.no need responding to every comment about you..learn from mukina2,jarus,oam4j and co...may God be with you as moderate this section...
Lmfao!!! Gawd! Lala, u dey craze o! D tin pass dis moderator Gbege? Na wa o!
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by felifeli: 7:59pm On Jan 01, 2013
ilugunboy:

You won't die this year by His grace...it's not our portion
Amen my bros. But please tell Seun and Afam not to make me laugh so much.
Re: Congrats Afam4eva! by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 01, 2013
No mind the murrafucker! Nonsense
Idowuogbo:
Oh gawd! Y na? grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

You Know God Is Punishing You: / Man Narrate What He Did To A Lady Who Refused Him Sex While On Vacation (Photos) / Missing 16 Year Old Girl In Jos, Plateau State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.