Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,932 members, 7,817,722 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:57 PM

How Can I Stop Thinking About Her - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Can I Stop Thinking About Her (3516 Views)

Help. I Can't Stop Thinking Of My Ex / Why You Can’t Stop Thinking About Him After Sex / My Boyfriend Doesn't Care About Me But I Can't Stop Thinking About Him. What Should I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Smuthx(m): 10:16am On Jan 05, 2013
irpheezy: @OP let's hook up, I will make yu forget her
cheesy cheesy
Plus I'm independent
OP you problem is solved. Case closed or do you want the case to still be open?
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by blahcknproud: 10:26am On Jan 05, 2013
irpheezy: @OP let's hook up, I will make yu forget her
cheesy cheesy
Plus I'm independent

Irpheezy, Is ur middle name Ekaette?
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 10:28am On Jan 05, 2013
blahcknproud:

Irpheezy, Is ur middle name Ekaette?

Nah its sexyobong

1 Like

Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by fuckluv(f): 10:44am On Jan 05, 2013
owenlyn1: Same response every one has been giving me, the truth is I don't want to loose her. I can't luv anoda. Am comfortable, I earn 6 figures monthly, what's her problem I really don't knw
*pats him on d head* don't mind them all, it's because they've never loved b4 and they r now jealous of u. Go back 2 her and profess ur undying love 4 her by prostrating and promise 2 buy a house 4 her at banana island if only she can b urs again. Dnt 4get 2 sing Banky W's - u r d only one 4 me, y can't u c...... For her. Now u r gud 2 go loverboy wink
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by owenlyn1: 11:20am On Jan 05, 2013
I will move on now, I will adjust.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by owenlyn1: 11:21am On Jan 05, 2013
Thanks for all ur comments, I just realize she aint worth it.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Pritheeann(f): 11:37am On Jan 05, 2013
@op a relationship you live on begging doesn't worth it @all..cos if eventually u get married 2 her,u wil beg her not to cheat on you..@op she doesn't value you @all,buh der is sum1 outside der who will cherish,value,luv,respect you for who you are...so pls try as much as you can 2 get her off ur mind..i knw it wont be rily easy,buh wiv God all tins are possible..Gracias
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by owenlyn1: 11:52am On Jan 05, 2013
thanks, for ur help @ all
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Pritheeann(f): 12:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
owenlyn1: thanks, for ur help @ all
u re welcome....
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 12:40pm On Jan 05, 2013
owenlyn1: she is now in auchi poly, I have a gud job , d best any graduate can think of, if u search tru nairaland, u will find out, she told me she got no felings for me and I feel like committing suicide. I have been begging her yet she is adamantn I hv deleted all contact wt her, I just can't stop thinkin abt her.

Wey 190 make him come pure dis one holy water.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by blahcknproud: 12:49pm On Jan 05, 2013
irpheezy:

Nah its sexyobong
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy FREAK!!!
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by moneyhungry(m): 7:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
owenlyn1: I will move on now, I will adjust.
no, don't adjust ... MOVE ON!.!.!.
luv is like fart: if you force it too much, it'll turn into SHI.T.
i've been thru diz... get a better girl n get 'LUV' outta ya head (if u wanna live longer).
cheers.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
Just as kitty kat said, she hasn't seen the 'world' so allow her. It also happened to me. Just do away wit anytin that has to do with her and make new friends(not necessarily a new relationship)
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Idowuogbo(f): 10:06pm On Jan 05, 2013
Unplug ur brain.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Jaykizz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dats d problem wit going out with young ladies in their early twenties. They are not ready to settle down; they are only ready to explore and av fun.
Bro u'v already done d 1st step of 4getin about her by deletin al her contacts 4rm urs. It aint gonna b easy bt trst me, u kan get ova her. Focus on ur career man. She's stil immature to want to settle wit u. It's pretty obvious dat she's only afta ya money.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Jaykizz(m): 10:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Dats d problem wit going out with MOST young ladies in their early twenties. MOST are not ready to settle down; they are only ready to explore and av fun.
Bro u'v already done d 1st step of 4getin about her by deletin al her contacts 4rm urs. It aint gonna b easy bt trst me, u kan get ova her. Focus on ur career man. She's stil immature to want to settle wit u. It's pretty obvious dat she's only afta ya money.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jan 05, 2013
Beync: 1st to....... hehehe i don hammer.

btw, r u serious? ok give her money again, make it 30k at least.

Benync grin lmao! grin
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by gulfer: 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
stop thinking angry
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by mecussey(m): 4:10am On Jan 07, 2013
Dont ever beg a woman, also get it into your head that money cant buy love but sex.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Youngpo413: 10:59pm On May 31, 2013
owenlyn1: Same response every one has been giving me, the truth is I don't want to loose her. I can't luv anoda. Am comfortable, I earn 6 figures monthly, what's her problem I really don't knw

I can see that you are no longer serious,do you think that love is all about money?
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 1:28pm On Jun 01, 2013
owenlyn1: she is now in auchi poly, I have a gud job , d best any graduate can think of, if u search tru nairaland, u will find out, she told me she got no felings for me and I feel like committing suicide. I have been begging her yet she is adamantn I hv deleted all contact wt her, I just can't stop thinkin abt her.
send me your bb pin I will help you forget completely about her.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by owenlyn1: 2:13pm On Jun 10, 2013
retalee3: send me your bb pin I will help you forget completely about her.
lol. Gone past dat now.
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by hrykanu231(m): 5:09pm On Jun 10, 2013
What's really happening with some guys 2day? The other thread was she's breaking up wif him on and off and this again. Make una take una stand, love is meant 2 be enjoyed not begged 4. It must be MUTUAL
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by owenlyn1: 9:41pm On Jun 10, 2013
30CA55D7. U can add
Re: How Can I Stop Thinking About Her by Nobody: 10:58am On Jun 11, 2013
Illusion and Imaginary life is deadly !!!

Give 99% of ur mind to ur endeavour but the remaining 1% would set u free if the deal went bad !!!!

Always insure ur mind before any havoc is wrecked on it .......

Be a Man,Be prepared for any eventualities,have a collateral ..........Move oooon !!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Strictly For Guys!!! How To Get Rid Ofan Annoying Girl In 6 Simple Steps / The Worst Thing You've Ever Done For Love? / Avoid These Five Things When You're Around A Crush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.