Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,152 members, 7,815,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:15 AM

When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes (34902 Views)

Signs That Show A Girl Is Secretly In Love With You / 7 Annoying Habits "Some" Girls Manifest After Saying "YES" To A Man / Ladies, Will You Consider His Surname Before Saying "Yes"? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by dhrey: 11:02pm On Jan 05, 2013
Etumgbe: Girl; it's paining me,

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no
o boy na so hoooo
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by emijoe(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
frm my own xperience,such type of gal maybe in a serious relatnship and probably wana keep u as a spare tyre incase of her relatnship heads 2 gutter

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by TeenageMoney(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
give her like 10 Yards, she go find u come

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by blackweaver(m): 11:04pm On Jan 05, 2013
what if she's actually saying no and you're the one that is interpreting her body language as yes?
My guy he has spoken, take her at her word, if she wasn't serious she'll let you know sooner or later
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Chiopatra: 11:05pm On Jan 05, 2013
Una no dey tire for all dis post sef undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nuzo1(m): 11:08pm On Jan 05, 2013
Whether you think she's in love with you or not, respect her verbal response and move on with your life. In some climes, your persistence could be termed as harrassment.

The best things in life are hard to come by, but when they do come by....they are absolutely free. tongue

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by JimloveTM(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
Jamie b: Ladies can be funny sometimes in which case i dont know what to make of it. How do you respond to a girl you woo and she is saying know but looking into her eyes and her actions you can see a yes especially when she tells you ''i might be having feelings for you but am trying to let go''

Some ladies really do not know what they want per unit time. Their 'NO' should not be taken totally as a 'NO'. A lady once told me that Its easier for her to say NO and change her mind and say YES later than to say YES now and realize she should have said NO. Then it becomes a case of taking back her words Which makes her appear not trustworthy.

2 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by location(m): 11:11pm On Jan 05, 2013
Try to convince her some more. She might need a little more push
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by dnawah(m): 11:14pm On Jan 05, 2013
May be she is the runs type,doesn't want side distraction,
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by HARDDON: 11:16pm On Jan 05, 2013
james-t:
@op, let me draw you hand for ear. If a girl says no she means no don't get comfortable with her actions or gestures. Anyway if you read her gestures as affirmative you will soon be back with a fresh thread on how you can get out of a rape accusation. Just my 2 kobo.

Big fat lie. What bud did Ʊ spring out frm? Certainly not earth.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by SisiKill1: 11:18pm On Jan 05, 2013
Except you are PROFESSIONAL EXPERT MIND AND BODY LANGUAGE READER. . .NO MEANS NO!!! undecided
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by drnoel: 11:21pm On Jan 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: Find someone else who's less confused and isn't sending mixed signals.
Gbam
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Charles1234: 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Jamie b: Ladies can be funny sometimes in which case i dont know what to make of it. How do you respond to a girl you woo and she is saying know but looking into her eyes and her actions you can see a yes especially when she tells you ''i might be having feelings for you but am trying to let go''

Bros Bros WHEN A LADY SAY KNOW THEN NO SHOULD EQUAL TO NO! Alot of men are in jails because she say no and i look into her eyes and she was saying yes,I don't know when people start reading people mind or eyes. As a gentle man when a lady say no , as a big boy you try and respect her no... the problem with a lot of men or boys then keep on trying sometime it work but as a mature guys you don't need to look at her eyes or pushes her up and down or keep on pressing on her till she falls to your trape because you can be accuse of rape and the judge will not listen to your logics!
Finally i think it more mature when both party make the decision together without anyone trying to favour the other or force the other person in doing something he or she does not want...if her mouth will not say yes then she can go and look for someone else simple.

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by dejijohns(m): 11:23pm On Jan 05, 2013
Etumgbe: Girl; it's paining me,

boy; make I remove am,

girl; no
Mod, he has jst derailed dix thread...
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by itunu8(f): 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
Skanas: gutter water ko,swam water ni...a sharp guy will b bizy strafn her family n fwends while she's bizzy testn waters mtchewwwwwwww gals can mumu somtimes....

Eeenn.. Let d sharp guy keep straff evry1 nd leave her d hell alone.. Shd'll be thankfull she took tym 'testin d waters'
as 4 me any lady dat says yes without testinh d waters must be stupid nd desperately desperate. Even if u wanna jump on d guy nd scream YES, u shd be wise, disciplined and careful. give it tym nd if he is really 4real, he'll keep trying 'esp. Whe he sees the greenlight'
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by tomakint: 11:24pm On Jan 05, 2013
idinc: grin easiest way 2 steal a fowl,throw sum corn till it steps in2 ur door.agn gals act nt only like butterflies buh lk fowls also
And you forgot that ur 'fowl theory' can be tantamount to 'rape' undecided I am very sure you don't want to start a new blissful year as '2013' behind bars and probably with hard labour! Be careful what you wished for son cool Ladies are like flowers that deserved to be treated tenderly, they are not properties or as you assumed, 'fowls'!
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by neksummi(m): 11:26pm On Jan 05, 2013
She means no and yes!
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by DonaldGenes(m): 11:27pm On Jan 05, 2013
Cos women would always be women,think like women.act like women,believe me,they are genetically unpredictable
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by dejijohns(m): 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2013
Truckpusher: Once you notice those eyes saying yes while her mouth says no just grab her to the nearest corner and kiss her passionately and the rest will be history-guy no dull me oh cheesy
GBAM
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by toygod2: 11:28pm On Jan 05, 2013

At OP,read ur post again and check the bolded part.
Why wont she say NO,when ur English is even confusing I, a guy, the reader,let alone a lady.
I suggest,you pick-up ur brighter Grammar English textbook and master it well tongue
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Engineer96(m): 11:29pm On Jan 05, 2013
Telling you no but her action are contrary, then go for her.
That shows a girl that is trying to respect herself and who wants to understand u and your seriousness.
One of my lecturers once told us a story about his wife.
Toasted the girl for sometime ( grany now) but she was telling him no but was busy writing (yes, I love u) something contrary with one of her toes.
This went on for some time because my lecturerer was busy waiting for her to tell him yes, until one day, she told my lecturer that he was not observant. She requested that he go back to where they met the previous day and check the ground where she stood.
My man went and saw what was written for him and ran home prepared within one month and married his wife.
To me action speaks louder than voice.

3 Likes

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Tgirl4real(f): 11:30pm On Jan 05, 2013
uj_sizzle: Find someone else who's less confused and isn't sending mixed signals.

Lol grin

@ post, could be she likes u but isn't sure about you yet. Give her time to make up her mind. No pestering her.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Osyxcel(m): 11:36pm On Jan 05, 2013
Sometimes, they want to play 'hard to get', so you need a lil more push...

Sometimes, when she says No, it means no, bt she might stil like sum tinz abt U nd wud lyk 2 b frndz wit U, hence, U bliv she's givin' U Yes signals...

So dn't let Ur mind deceive U into believin' dat her body language(s) means yes...

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Rapmoney(m): 11:43pm On Jan 05, 2013
rawswagga: Most girls r like dat...try giving her space nd see if she will notice..plz ya'all folo me on twitter @wisper2raw

U dey craze? Why we go follow u?
U be Jesus?
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by pinky21(f): 11:45pm On Jan 05, 2013
Truckpusher: Once you notice those eyes saying yes while her mouth says no just grab her to the nearest corner and kiss her passionately and the rest will be history-guy no dull me oh cheesy
true talk @op jst make a move n dere won't b any resistance. She is madly in love wit u she is jst trying to control her emotions so it won't go out of proportion

1 Like

Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by DickTator1: 11:47pm On Jan 05, 2013
The answer to your question. (When a girl is saying no but her actions is saying yes) is this:
GIVE HER THE WOOD
But am not talking about myself.
Cheers.
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
some of these ladies are maniacs, infact over-sense dey worry them, anyway i dey drink one correct wine now, this wine sweet no b small
Re: When A Girl Is Saying No But Her Actions Is Saying Yes by DonaldGenes(m): 11:52pm On Jan 05, 2013
emijoe: frm my own xperience,such type of gal maybe in a serious relatnship and probably wana keep u as a spare tyre incase of her relatnship heads 2 gutter
Hahhahahahahhahahahhahahaha
100likes

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How Many Boyfriends Can A Girl Have?? / How Do You Know A Man That Is God Fearing? / How A Nairalander Pranked His Ex Girlfriend With The Lyrics Of Adele's Song

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.