Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,012 members, 7,838,540 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? (13708 Views)

Buhari Speaks: How We Intend To Fund Nigeria’s N6 Trillion Budget / What Does Buhari Think He's Doing? / Nigerian Celebrities With Presidential Potential (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by warrior101: 8:52am On Jan 08, 2013
HE IS JUST POWER HUNGRY...
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by yertyr(m): 8:52am On Jan 08, 2013
princemedico: @op, you amaze me with the rubbish you wrote, personally i am not a fan of Buhari but even if GEJ did all you mentioned above (which we know are not true), then should we let him occupy the sit for ever? If so countries like UK, USA et.c will not be conducting elections because they have stable power. You almost had a reasonable arguement, but along the line you started typing nonsense.

please... I neva saw where the Op wrote abt Gej retainin his position... He merely drew up precedence to buttress his point. Are u that myopic?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by sarutobie(m): 8:53am On Jan 08, 2013
Bambela: Who do you think is responsible for your 10 years epileptic power supply in your area? GEJ abi? I wonder how some peopel reason. All these mess staring us today are created by your Buhari and his likes years ago and you espect GEJ to fix it within two years abi? Attack the message not the messenger. Tell how Buhari will tackle the issues raised above.
Its inherent in nigerians..the blame game..if Buhari comes into power,and is performing below par,his government and supporters will also say"it will take him time to cure the cankerworm generated by Gej's government"..and when his tenure is due without any significant result,the next successor starts all over again with the blame game...country of comedy..country of hypocrites!
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 8:57am On Jan 08, 2013
Bambela: Who do you think is responsible for your 10 years epileptic power supply in your area? GEJ abi? I wonder how some peopel reason. All these mess staring us today are created by your Buhari and his likes years ago and you espect GEJ to fix it within two years abi? Attack the message not the messenger. Tell how Buhari will tackle the issues raised above.

When youre done with your lies you'll explain to us why GEJ needs $30,000+ for his meals EVERYDAY while most NIgerians try to survive on $2/day. You'll also explain to us why he needs to read N300million newspapers and use N500,000,000 cutleries to eat. Lets not forget that GEJ himself told us on live tv that he eats twice a day, yet he's complaining that $30,000 is not enough for his meals and has requested for more than the N1.3Billion that is budgeted for his feeding every year.

After the above, tell us why he needs 10+ private jets when even leaders of waaayyyy richer nations have 1, 2 or fly commercial. Or do you want to tell us why he's building a N2.2Billion banquet hall for him and his cronies, and a N16billion house for his homeboy Namadi Sambo while Nigerians are homeless and sleeping on the streets and under bridges? Do you remember how he bought 300 Mercedes Benzes and BMWS a few months back so his wife could host her friends from other African countries? What about how the fake subsidy went from N200billion under past Govts to over N2trillion since GEJ took over? Incase you dont know what N2Trillion looks like in figures lemme help you out: N2,000,000,000,000.00+

Or you want to tell us how he told us all he doesnt give a a damn about declaring his wealth or how he allowed his wife abuse power by accepting to become a Permanent secretary in Bayelsa? Lets even ignore for a quick minute that his wife is a functional illiterate at best; HOW MANY TIMES HAS SHE REPORTED TO HER DESK TO SEE HOW THE OFFICE WHICH SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE OF RUNS? When Yardua forced him to declare his wealth, and he declared all those properties, cars and monies, did you for once think to yourselves that : "Wow, less than 3 years ago this man was a College professor.... how did he become a billionaire over night?". Oh, you think its normal for people to become superbly rich immediately they get governmental power? Its so sad that NIgerians dont know their rights and will castigate those trying to help them while praising those that are beating them down. Other countries have dragged their leaders in the streets and hung them upside down for way less grievances than GEJ has given Nigerians in less than 24 months. Yet, theres the ignorant religious bigots and myopic tribalists that'll tell unbelievable lies just because they want someone that speaks their language to be in charge ignoring whether hes qualified or not.

What a shame that there more evil people than righteous people in Nigeria today.

7 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by surveyProf(m): 8:58am On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
The activism you do on NL should be deployed locally to compel PHCN to fix the problem with power supply in your area. Our transformer here works was brought mid last yr and its working fine. When we had transformer problem, we bombarded PHCN until they came with replacement transformer.
Meanwhile, the clueFUL gang should tell us HOW and WHAT Buhari intends to do with presidential powers.

What State do u live in? Or perhaps area?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by SUBMARINE: 9:00am On Jan 08, 2013
D only answer Buhari loyalist have given so far is that he would fight corruption. But do we know dat y it is hard 2 fight corruption is because of ethno-religious & regional sentiments. When Buhari toppled Shagari's govt he didnt sentence Shagari 2 death or life jail when compared 2 others
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by gudguycom: 9:01am On Jan 08, 2013
I agree that Buhari is better than many of our leaders but I still believe that he does not have the leadership qualities to lead this great country again. He does not have any good news for this country.Mind you, it was on record that during his tenure as Head of State, some forms of corruptions were allowed. He is not a messiah we need at this time. He has caused several spillage of blood in this country. He should only serve as a mentor to others. He can never rule this country. NEVER!
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by anulaxad(m): 9:02am On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag:

When youre done with your lies you'll explain to us why GEJ needs $30,000+ for his meals EVERYDAY while most NIgerians try to survive on $2/day. You'll also explain to us why he needs to read N300million newspapers and use N500,000,000 cutleries to eat. Lets not forget that GEJ himself told us on live tv that he eats twice a day, yet he's complaining that $30,000 is not enough for his meals and has requested for more than the N1.3Billion that is budgeted for his feeding every year.

After the above, tell us why he needs 10+ private jets when even leaders of richer nations have 1, 2 or fly commercial. Or do you want to tell us why he's building a N2.2Billion banquet hall for him and his cronies, and a N16billion house for his homeboy Namadi Sambo while Nigerians are homeless and sleeping on the streets and under bridges? Do you remember how he bought 300 Mercedes Benzes and BMWS a few months back so his wife could host her friends from other African countries? What about how the fake subsidy went from N200billion under past Govts to over N2trillion since GEJ took over? Incase you dont know what N2Trillion looks like in figures lemme help you out: N2,000,000,000,000.00+

Or you want to tell us how he told us all he doesnt give a a damn about declaring his wealth or how he allowed his wife abuse power by accepting to become a Permanent secretary in Bayelsa? Lets even ignore for a quick minute that his wife is a functional illiterate at best; HOW MANY TIMES HAS SHE REPORTED TO HER DESK TO SEE HOW THE OFFICE WHICH SHE IS SUPPOSED TO BE IN CHARGE OF RUNS? When Yardua forced him to declare his wealth, and he declared all those properties, cars and monies, did you for once think to yourselves that : "Wow, less than 3 years ago this man was a College professor.... how did he become a billionaire over night?". Oh, you think its normal for people to become superbly rich immediately they get governmental power? Its so sad that NIgerians dont know their rights and will castigate those trying to help them while praising those that are beating them down. Other countries have dragged their leaders in the streets and hung them upside down for way less grievances than GEJ has given Nigerians in less than 24 months. Yet, theres the ignorant religious bigots and myopic tribalists that'll tell unbelievable lies just because they want someone that speaks their language to be in charge ignoring whether hes qualified or not.

What a shame that there more evil people than righteous people in Nigeria today.

THIS DESERVES A CLAP.

YOU ARE RIGHT ON.

NOT MANY NIGERIANS NO THERE RIGHTS OF BEING A CITIZEN OF A RICH COUNTRY,WHILE PLACES AS POOR AS ETHIOPIA PEOPLE ARE STILL ENTITLED TO ONE FREE MEAL EVERYDAY. undecided
CAN I SAY SOMETHING YOU MAY NOT AGREE WITH:

BUHARI IS LOOKING TO POWER AND STRENGTHEN THE NORTH.JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME WHEN HE WAS IN POWER,HE WAS KILLING CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH SO THE NORTH CAN STAY MUSLIM DOMINATED,AND SINCE THEN THE KILLINGS OF THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH STILL CONTINUES AS OF TODAY. undecided
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by joseph1832(m): 9:04am On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: @Moderator,
front page pls!
Dude for the first time I was actually enjoying your thread until you said "which alhaji does he want to appoint minister of..." Then it hit me, your not only a tribalist but also a religious bigot.

Until people like you stop advocating tribalism and religious bigotry, meritocracy will never see the light of day!

2 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Lanre6: 9:05am On Jan 08, 2013
Jerie:

So, it is GEJ's lying to parishioners in church with cooked-up Transparency Int'l stats dt can be separated from politics? After all the years of Northern Moslem rule, did Nigeria eva become a muslim state?

Your leaky logic is really getting on my nerves.
you are only saying this because you have not been into north,you dont know the supremacy between between christians and muslims.ask deeply about the death of former kaduna gov.,plane crash of taraba state governor.wide jubilation of muslims in northern kaduna about their governor's death.ibi,taraba state crisis.nepotism in recruitment,promotion.you will hardly come back to pray that buhari should rule nigeria.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by heed101(m): 9:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Without reading I know it ingrate Nigerian. Oshisko. No second term 4 ur boss.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by gtim4uall: 9:07am On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian:
Why do the clueFUL ones always shy away from healthy conversations?
Ans: lyk *bugarri lyk followers sad
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by jaso1(m): 9:09am On Jan 08, 2013
@ POSTER,
To make your life meaningful and allow you to enjoy basic things in your life time.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Hardfact: 9:10am On Jan 08, 2013
Think we've got a long way.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Godstimefx: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2013
dayokanu: Buhari intends to do better than what Retardeen Jonathan is doing with it currently
U av simply said nothing. The question is wat does he intend to do interms of his programmes and not whether he'll do better. I accept that he's incorigible but if he hasnt got something newer and beta than wat is already ongoing, then his quest lacks purpose.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by usba: 9:11am On Jan 08, 2013
- Abolish Corruption

- Abolish state of orgin

- create Wealth

- Transparency in Govt.

- improve the Education sector

- Diversify the Economy

- build our infrastructure, refineries, electricity, roads, etc

- build a sustainable democracy

- security etc

A vote for Buhari is a vote for prosperity . . . Remember a drunken fisherman only know the different flavors of hot drinks not the solutions to the many problems facing our nations.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:14am On Jan 08, 2013
Don't care if buhari smokes weed in office.

At least we knw that as a kid he had shoes
He was bright and rose thru d ranks
He fought corruption n enforced discipline

He wasn't clueless nor a retardeen. So it is either positive or negative So nw that we hav a negativ we need a positive.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by vanstanzy(m): 9:15am On Jan 08, 2013
0lumide: Scared already? Heheheh 2015 is two years away like 2011 was two years ago.. Grandma will say, next tomorrow is not far, it becomes tomorrow by tomorrow.

To your thread.

I think we can assure ourselves that Buhari's administration was far better than that of OBJ, and IBB and going by GEJ's performance, Buhari's administration is bound to be the best in Nigeria's history till date. And that is bad. Really really bad.

It's sad enough that the only man that can be trusted is Buhari but the saddest thing is that he is the only one with a very bright chance of winning the evil PDP.

You should go through GENBUHARI's posts on NL. That will help you. I think people on NL are tired of your insincerity wrapped up in moronic propaganda.

THREAD CLOSED!!

Its funny how some people are so blinded by Buharis' meager achievement in power. Ya'll are talking of a generational shift in govt. still the same people are talking of re-cycling Buhari, its sad sad sad sad sad sad. Could we just make up our minds for once? The style of govt he will introduce, i tell u, u won't like. His govt was of the 80s', this is a new generation, the 21st century.
Buhari is a brutal dictator, with a military style of leadership. Totally not fit for civilians like us, unless ur mind still tells u, u're in the military era.
Lastly, i think ur post doesn't add-up.

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by SUBMARINE: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2013
Several politicians were sentence 2 death, life imprisonment but Shagari d leader of d govt he toppled was placed under house arrest. His action proves dat corruption cant be defeated because of ethno-religious & regional sentiments. My questn 4 his loyalists is Y WAS SHAGARI NOT KILLED
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 08, 2013
anulaxad:

THIS DESERVES A CLAP.

YOU ARE RIGHT ON.

NOT MANY NIGERIANS NO THERE RIGHTS OF BEING A CITIZEN OF A RICH COUNTRY,WHILE PLACES AS POOR AS ETHIOPIA PEOPLE ARE STILL ENTITLED TO ONE FREE MEAL EVERYDAY. undecided

BUHARI IS LOOKING TO POWER AND STRENGTHEN THE NORTH.JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME WHEN HE WAS IN POWER,HE WAS KILLING CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH SO THE NORTH CAN STAY MUSLIM DOMINATED,AND SINCE THEN THE KILLINGS OF THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH STILL CONTINUES AS OF TODAY.
undecided

Bros, look at the bolded.... ARE YOU OK? Where did you come to that conclusion from my piece? Can you read?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by phineas: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2013
What will general buhari @ age 70 do with power.

Start with what he did with power in his youth.did he serve his country,did he put her intrest above self,did he plunder the wealth of the nation....for those who say integrity and the fight against corruption is overated...the words of the british PM "if corruption and mismanagement of funds going on in Nigeria had happened in the history of the Uk,the Uk as we know it today,would simply not exist".

He bothered to make a manifesto that was specific time bound and realistic.
On reducing the cost of governance,does anyone really think GEJ has performed in this area better than buhari would ave done?Imagine what Buhari will do with the FOI bill.

Buhari with power will cause a change in the status quo,because he dares to be different,corruption will be a crime with him not the order of the day.Imagine a contract awarded for a road once and the road is buildt,imagine spending less on feeding in Aso rock,on decorating the VP's mansion,on promoting the PIB,on farmers phone,etc,Imagine accounting for Abacha's loot,Imagine parastatals not duplicating costs.Imagine cutting down the cost of governance and this funds at the hand of a leader tested with money in his youth and did not fail.Imagine the new Nigeria.

Then ask your question,What will Buhari then do with power.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:16am On Jan 08, 2013
vanstanzy:

Its funny how some people are so blinded by Buharis' meager achievement in power. Ya'll are talking of a generational shift in govt. still the same people are talking of re-cycling Buhari, its sad sad sad sad sad sad. Could we just make up our minds for once? The style of govt he will introduce, i tell u, u won't like. His govt was of the 80s', this is a new generation, the 21st century.
Buhari is a brutal dictator, with a military style of leadership. Totally not fit for civilians like us, unless u re in the military.
Lastly, i think ur post doesn't add-up.

So, the unruly, corrupt and indisciplined way of life most of you are used to is what you want to continue?
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by anulaxad(m): 9:18am On Jan 08, 2013
kingoflag:

Bros, look at the bolded.... ARE YOU OK? Where did you come to that conclusion from my piece? Can you read?

THAT IS MY OWN OPINION. grin

Other than you taking on buhari's side your comment seemed very truthful.
But I still feel buhari is a mad man waiting to be unleashed from his cage.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by damoobaba: 9:18am On Jan 08, 2013
KnowAll:

A man behind an army jeep in a military uniform is a turn off to a lot of people. Tell us what a mordern Buhari in 'agbada' is prepared to do to turn things around in today's Nigeria. I am for Buhari, but all these 1980's pictures and propaganda would not hold water. cool

That's to tell you that the guy has antecedent.what whas your master,s antecedent before 2011 elections 'ℓ̊ had no shoes'.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by truth4meal(m): 9:22am On Jan 08, 2013
anulaxad:

THIS DESERVES A CLAP.

YOU ARE RIGHT ON.

BUHARI IS LOOKING TO POWER AND STRENGTHEN THE NORTH.JUST LIKE THE LAST TIME WHEN HE WAS IN POWER,HE WAS KILLING CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH SO THE NORTH CAN STAY MUSLIM DOMINATED,AND SINCE THEN THE KILLINGS OF THE CHRISTIANS IN THE NORTH STILL CONTINUES AS OF TODAY. undecided

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A BRAIN - TB JOSHUA CAN BE OF HELP. HAVE FAITH WITH GOD A NEW BRAIN IS POSSIBLE
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2013
anulaxad:

Other than you taking on buhari's side your comment seemed very truthful.
But I still feel buhari is a mad man waiting to be unleashed from his cage.

"Mad man" that'll come to your house and order you executed and your body fed to lions for no reason, or "Mad Man" that cant be bribed, wont accept anyone around him being corrupt and will ensure that all those trillions of Naira being shared by GEJ and his close friends are actually spent on projects that'll benefit the Nigerian citizenry? If thats what you call a mad man, please lets go to an insane asylum and pick out 50 more like him that'll serve as Ministers during his tenure.

3 Likes

Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by mabcos: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Sincere 9gerian: Since I've been hearing or reading reports on Buhari and his presidential ambition, I've never heard him state what he intends TO DO if he gets voted in as president.

Dont we have the RIGHT TO KNOW what Buhari intends to do with power?

I dont know about you but I have the right to know what Buhari PLANS and INTENTIONS are in the following critical areas:what we all deserve to know first, is how much you were paid from the looted monies to discredi the most accreditted so far. Or do you intend to have the incubent ones there for ever. Wether you like it or not, God'll provide us with more positive change than this incubent one.

1)What will Buhari do about power supply? Will he stop or continue with the privatisation and liberalization? If he intends to continue with privatisation, what then is the need since the incumbent is already doing a good job in that direction.

2)What will Buhari do about rail transport? Will he continue the ongoing massive construction of old and modern rail tracks? If yes, then no need because the incumbent is already doing a wonderful job in that direction.

3)What will Buhari do about our airports? Will he continue with the ongoing reconstruction? If yes, then the incumbent is already doing a fantastic job in that direction.

4) what will Buhari do about our roads? Will he continue the ongoing reconstruction of Abuja-Lokoja, Benin-Ore, Enugu-Onitsha, Kano- Maiduguri,etc roads? If yes, then no need because the incumbent is already doing that.

5) What will Buhari do to uplift the standard of education? Will he continue with the increased funding of govt owned higher institutions, UBEC interventions in basic educations, distribution of basic education textbooks, building of Almajiri schools,etc? If yes, then he shouldn't bother because the incumbent is already doing that.

6) What will Buhari do about Agriculture? Will he continue with distribution of subsidized fertilizers, free improved seeds,opening up of value chains of key crops,etc. If yes, then he shouldn't bother because the current minister of agric is already doing a marvelous job. Who will do agric better than Akinwumi Adeshina?

7) How will Buhari create jobs? Will he be banking on the same agric sector to create jobs, YOUWIN and schemes such as the ongoing women and youth empowerment programme, etc? If yes, why bother since that is already ongoing?

cool How does Buhari hope to improve our economy? Which Alhaji does he hope to appoint as finance minister? Who can improve our economy better than Okonjo Iweala? Which coach will chose Ahmed Musa ahead of Messi? Does Buhari intend to sack another 1million civil servants like he did in the 80's? We have the right to know.

9) How does Buhari hope to fight corruption? Will he use the EFCC? Will the courts be taken over by the executive? Will the EFCC and ICPC be scrapped? Does Buhari intend to be the prosecutor and the judge to hasten quick dispensation of justice? Will he set up military tribunals? What does Buhari intend to do to reduce corruption in Nig?

I have the RIGHT TO KNOW and I think many Nigerians would like TO KNOW TOO!
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by igyuzus: 9:24am On Jan 08, 2013
Why are these nairalanders skewed, is there no objective nairalander here? What does Buhari intend to do with power? That's the question and you guys deviated and degenerated into name calling. Answer the question all you clueful buharians or STFU
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by anulaxad(m): 9:25am On Jan 08, 2013
truth4meal:

YOU SERIOUSLY NEED A BRAIN - TB JOSHUA CAN BE OF HELP. HAVE FAITH WITH GOD A NEW BRAIN IS POSSIBLE

IT IS YOUR FATHER WHO IS SUFFERING FROM AMNESIA,THAT NEEDS A NEW BRAIN. cheesy wink
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:25am On Jan 08, 2013
Well, I do know the following will happen if Buhari becomes President;
* Sharia will be empowered.
* EFCC will be scrapped
* Most PDP members will go on exile
* Oil Licenses will be renewed for the Northerners
* Boko Haram will have a line of credit from the Federal Govt
* Power Sector reform will be put on hold to 'investigate' all the funds injected into the sector since 1999
* Babariga will become national uniform at Aso rock
* El Rufai will become Minister
* I will pack out of Nigeria
But the fact is, with all these expectations in mind, it is not worth appointing an half educated, religiously emotional, radically unpredicted, Tribally biased, militarily back-grounded, Boko nominated, aged and hausa accented Buhari to Aso Rock. We need new breed of technocrats, people like GEJ, Akpabio, Fashola, Ribadu, Barth Nnaji, Ngozi Iweala, Aganga, and the likes of Mike Adenuga, Aliko Dangote who are tested and trusted in the economic management ideals. My piece, from my mind.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by omenziate(m): 9:26am On Jan 08, 2013
Not a servile flatterer or a sycophant, but I think it is only needful for the Buhari fans and ACN caucus to give us a blueprint of how Buhari intends to curb Corruption. Mere echoing it and singing it like an anthem doesn't justify nada.
Re: What Does Buhari Intend To Do With Presidential Power? by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 08, 2013
SUBMARINE: Several politicians were sentence 2 death, life imprisonment but Shagari d leader of d govt he toppled was placed under house arrest. His action proves dat corruption cant be defeated because of ethno-religious & regional sentiments. My questn 4 his loyalists is Y WAS SHAGARI NOT KILLED

My question to you is WHO WAS KILLED?

You dumb tribalists never cease to amaze. Why wasnt Alex Ekwueme killed? Why did he try to smuggle Alhaji Umaru Dikko from London in a crate to come stand corruption charges in Nigeria? Or wasnt Dikko Muslim or a Northerner?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Abia Government Bans Street Trading / FG To Reward Whistle-blowers On Illegal Weapons – Presidency / Why Buhari Set Up Osinbajo-led Executive, Legislature Committee – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.