Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,415 members, 7,815,936 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? (6839 Views)

END TIME! World’s G-ay Bible Unveiled; With Verses That Promotes Same S-ex Pics / Why Do Women Never Let Go Of Their Ex's / Why Are Guys Always In Love With Their Ex (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by cindyrella(f): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dondav:
smiley smiley smiley
smiley
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:47pm On Jan 08, 2013
y me: Return an ex picture in this generation?
you just delete it. . . shikena

good riddance to bad rubbish cool
abi o! hian!!
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by wolos4real: 1:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
hot n cold: I find it intriguing and puzzling,when people do this things angry angry.My questions are:

1)Was the Ex that bad,for his or her pics to be returned?

2)Were their never enough memorable moments to over shadow the sour ones?

Let's have your views. grin grin grin
if u are d one dat broke d relationshp u wudnt return it but if ur partner broke up wit u u might return it cos of onetin HATRED all cos u dnt want to see her again she rili hurt u
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jan 08, 2013
Do I even have a hard-copy pix snapped by both of us?? Nobody does that that now.
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by Bluediamond1(f): 1:54pm On Jan 08, 2013
2think dat i was jst wonderin wat 2do with my Ex's.
Btw must it always be about X?mmtcheeew
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by 2sexy(m): 2:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
I BURNT MINE... some people say I shouldnt have done that. who cares?
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by victorD3: 2:29pm On Jan 08, 2013
abitex577: The world we live in especially in Africa is evil!!! Too much voodoo and black magic!!!

Rubbish!!

Who cares about you while am happy with my brand new Boo.
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by specialguest(f): 2:31pm On Jan 08, 2013
Ex this, Ex that, looks like nairaland is full of broken hearted souls.. Wish you guys a quick recovery.
Unto next things!
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by victorD3: 2:32pm On Jan 08, 2013
Mine are all soft copies and I only started deleting them when it started getting me into trouble with my present sunshine.

1 Like

Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by Biafrarep(m): 2:40pm On Jan 08, 2013
lola.luv:
I asked for my pictures back. That was in 09 though.

Not because of pettiness but because he had some of my favourite pics that really meant alot to me and held memories for me. And the copies with him were the only copies existing.

Why leave them with him to be shredded by his wife, when I could get them back?

If I'd had other copies, I wouldn't have asked.
very sensible!
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by edimop: 2:56pm On Jan 08, 2013
cindyrella: Why return them when it is easier to set them on fire! grin
.....Returning d d pic is a simple way to asking for a recounciliation,dats d simple trut.goin to see his/her face again in d name of returning pic,I tell u....dey may end up feeling for each oda again......
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by Yvete(f): 4:15pm On Jan 08, 2013
Who returns pictures of an Ex?

I just delete every single pix or tear and trash! Also, if there's a new person in your life, its rude to keep memories of another person with you. This should be a warning to those of you that publish every single picture of New-half baked relationships on social media. Don't share pictures until your relationship is solid enough for marriage (that's my policy anyways)
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by razznaija(f): 6:06pm On Jan 08, 2013
y me: Return an ex picture in this generation?
you just delete it. . . shikena

good riddance to bad rubbish cool
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by fitzmayowa: 7:17pm On Jan 08, 2013

I wonder oooooooo BTW why would you do that
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by cindyrella(f): 8:10pm On Jan 08, 2013
edimop: .....Returning d d pic is a simple way to asking for a recounciliation,dats d simple trut.goin to see his/her face again in d name of returning pic,I tell u....dey may end up feeling for each oda again......
What if I am no longer interested?
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by cindyrella(f): 8:11pm On Jan 08, 2013
fitzmayowa:

I wonder oooooooo BTW why would you do that
Because I want to grin
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by sunnyt1(m): 9:48pm On Jan 08, 2013
Dat was in dos days na, in the early 90s, i dnt expect dudes to do this in dis age and time.

People still dey snap picture?
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by dayokanu(m): 11:41pm On Jan 08, 2013
Since they are on my computer should i give her the computer?
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by Nobody: 4:38am On Jan 09, 2013
that's the dumbest move ever lol.
i'm sorry. just throw the pix away.

what is the point? grin
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by smsgold: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2013
nxanadu: its childish to return the pics. u can trash it
exactly my point
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by princechibo(m): 10:01am On Jan 09, 2013
y do ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ need to set dem on fire?

Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by princechibo(m): 10:06am On Jan 09, 2013
For ♍ε̲̣̣̣̥ i wil gradlY return it

Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by kingEmperor: 10:35am On Jan 09, 2013
immaturity is the only reason why anybody will do dat......hw about d memories u have,do u format 'ur head' to get rid of it?
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by Aderemi275(m): 9:33am On Jan 11, 2013
i don't care
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by edimop: 1:21pm On Jan 11, 2013
cindyrella:
What if I am no longer interested?
.....then take bk ur pic and walk away......
Re: Why Do People Return Their Ex Pics? by sistajay(f): 1:57pm On Jan 11, 2013
I sure didnt return my exs fotos, I used them for dart and shootin target. Am gettin pretty good at aimin.

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Short Sad Story Of Two Secret Admirers In Pics / Romance joke: Like Seriously I Dreamt Of Ladyboss1. / How I Met My Cousin In Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.