Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,071 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home (30542 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Husband Asks Wife To Marry Virgin For Him / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Palchukwy: 8:46am On Jan 09, 2013
Well i surgest she can wear bombshorts or sexy wears in the place of nyt wear and not on d day tym her husban is uncompairable from outsiders in terms of romance, sex,bathing together etc. In another note i have a music of 4 tracks that i want to sell out help thank u am based i owerri or contact 07057665683
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by ochukoccna: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2013
OnyiJesus: There are plenty of ways a wife can dress and still look very attractive for her man at home, not necessarily provocatively. If he's a true deeper life member he should know better. Marriage is not all about sex alone. undecided
But great constant sex helps cement a marriage better
There'll be times to abstain e.g. prayer retreats etc but even the bible warns husband&wives not to be seperate for long periods

1Corinthians 7:5 Do not deprive one another except with consent for a time, that you may give yourselves to fasting and prayer; and come together again so that Satan does not tempt you because of your lack of self-control.

http:///Y0FAK
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Josephiyko: 8:48am On Jan 09, 2013
tobnical: there is nothing wrong dressing sexily at home but what i dont support is this issue of hairdo and hair ring which is against her faith and believe. bet it, that husband will soon become a full time adulterer even if the wife agrees.

[b][/b]HE WOUNT. There is no Harm in trying.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Truckpusher(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2013
kitty kat: I would do dis and more to entice my husband. So why get married if you can hold ur sexual urge? Whers mr kitty abeg let's Go and seduces ourselves to hot steaming session
If you like bath a pig, powder a pig a pig is still a pig....if your hubby is a stray dog he'll always eat shit.... grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by flow1759: 8:50am On Jan 09, 2013
Wat do people take marriage 4? Tom and jerry? If she like she should not comply. Dem no dey tell blind man wen rain dey fall. FULLSTOP
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by kittykat1(f): 8:54am On Jan 09, 2013
Truckpusher: If you like bath a pig, powder a pig a pig is still a pig....if your hubby is a stray dog he'll always eat shit.... grin cheesy grin grin grin grin
So cos my hubby and I want to enjoy our God-given right, its now a sin? SMH
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 8:54am On Jan 09, 2013
smartg :
Woman, your husband is backsliding, and he needs prayer.

You are talking crappps mate..If the man is backsliding,the woman should follow suit with a moon walk..its all about their marriage and how to spice it up and not three some with another brethren..
I shake my head for all of you mentioning talking to pastor..so if the man wants dog.gy style or 69,you,ll advice the wife to seek pastors advice and permission.

That woman doesnt know what marriage is about.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Josephiyko: 8:55am On Jan 09, 2013
This is so not 21st Century. She shud consider he self lucky 2 have such a sincere Man 4 a husbsnd. she better heed 2 his request or she would find another "READY HOT WOMAN" doing the charity work! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by hagma37yahoocom: 8:58am On Jan 09, 2013
IZUKWU: Am not a deeper life member but i understand her dilema , i think her best alternative is to talk to her/their pastor
Who is pastor and who is the husband.what is dilema about this? worst comment ever on nairaland. her husband say this what he want you said pastor. the does nt want to look outside so instead of him commiting what is not he decided that his spouse should look more like a friend, a lover and a wife. go check those Hijab women in their
homes, you will be amused to what you will see.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Truckpusher(m): 8:59am On Jan 09, 2013
kitty kat:
So cos my hubby and I want to enjoy our God-given right, its now a sin? SMH
I didn't say that, all I was trying to tell ya was that no amt of enticement will keep a man to you and only you if he's a cheat....like me I'm a cheat by default I can't just help it grin grin grin grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by kompolon(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2013
IZUKWU: Am not a deeper life member but i understand her dilema , i think her best alternative is to talk to her/their pastor
see how you confuse pple, does the pastor tells u wat he does wit his wife in their bedroom? IT IS JUST BEDROOM MATTER NOT CHURCH OOOO. HE DIDNT ASK HER TO GO PUBLIC. JUST 4 HIS EYES ONLY. OR WOULD SHE BLINDFOLD HIM B4 MAKING LOVE?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by edux2(m): 9:00am On Jan 09, 2013
She better start dressing as he told her. Some other girl might be cockteasing him out there.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by justi4jesu(f): 9:01am On Jan 09, 2013
[/color][color=#770077][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]She beta start to even wear only g-string stay for house oooo. You sure say the hubby neva wan backslide
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Reanaa: 9:01am On Jan 09, 2013
what is difficult in looking sexy for ur husband at home? he is not asking for much abeg, at least he was sincere to ask what he want from a wife he married.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Truckpusher(m): 9:02am On Jan 09, 2013
Josephiyko: This is so not 21st Century. She shud consider he self lucky 2 have such a sincere Man 4 a husbsnd. she better heed 2 his request or she would find another "READY HOT WOMAN" doing the charity work! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
That woman is seriously sleeping on bike
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 9:03am On Jan 09, 2013
THE TRUTH IS NIGERIAN MEN ARE VERY SELFISH. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THEM> DOES THE WIFE EVEN DARE HAVE HER OWN INTERESTS AT ALL? THE WIFE SHLD BE MORE CONSIOUS OF HER APPEARANCE AROUND THE HOME BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE MAN IS JUST LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE COS HE'S ALREADY SEEING SOMEONE OUTSIDE.NONSENSE!!
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by toskut(m): 9:03am On Jan 09, 2013
Dress as sexy as possible babe. Its you and your hubby.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 9:04am On Jan 09, 2013
Just wondering whether those burqa wearing women up north wear same at home.
If they do,their husbands will be the horniest creatures on earth to find them sexy.

Anyone who finds them sexy in that outfit will definitely ra.pe EYO masquarades in lagos.

Just my thoughts.apologies if anyone is not comfortable with that.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by ochukoccna: 9:05am On Jan 09, 2013
Colossians 2:18 Let no one defraud you of your reward, taking delight in false humility and worship of angels, intruding into those things which he has not seen, vainly puffed up by his fleshly mind,

http:///Y0FAK

Religion terribly blinds
How will a God/Creator who loves color (check out some flowers,fishes etc)& created all things bright and beautiful,ban ladies from making up&fixing hear?
Many tend to forget that men(even pastors)are moved visually
So deeper life man's eyes can see that 'sinful jeezebels' appeal&allure to him beauty wise over& above his wife?
Maybe he needs 'deliverance'
This is just men (pastors) teaching the doctrine of men as the commandments of God,outward compliance but inner hypocrisy
Like Christ said whitened tombs full of dead men's bones
Religion not FAITH has a vice like grip over the minds of men
The sooner they know tbe God they serve for themselves&break away from RELIGION to RELATIONSHIP for themselves,the better for them
My 2 kobo
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Truckpusher(m): 9:06am On Jan 09, 2013
justi4jesu: [/color][color=#770077][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]She beta start to even wear only g-string stay for house oooo. You sure say the hubby neva wan backslide
This is what you get when you always emphasize on getting married to I go die for Jesus head kind of girls, the moment I come across one I just wear Usain Bolt after all I'm not looking for a virgin Mary.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by yeballs(m): 9:07am On Jan 09, 2013
Its very important that she does wear those wears else she might loose her man to another charming Jenta
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 9:07am On Jan 09, 2013
Hunnydropps: I would absolutely start to dress more sexy for my husband. If you can't do things to please him, who will you please? Put those booty shorts on and show your husband that you are up to spicing up your marriage.

Just like this..

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 9:10am On Jan 09, 2013
Truckpusher: I didn't say that, all I was trying to tell ya was that no amt of enticement will keep a man to you and only you if he's a cheat....like me I'm a cheat by default I can't just help it grin grin grin grin grin

There is a simple solution to your cheating.

YOU SHOULD BE CIRCUMCISED EVERY 2 WEEKS.
When the capsule of your nuclear warhead is red hot with stinging pains,you,ll think twice before you launch it.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by kompolon(m): 9:11am On Jan 09, 2013
Kamsy10: THE TRUTH IS NIGERIAN MEN ARE VERY SELFISH. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THEM> DOES THE WIFE EVEN DARE HAVE HER OWN INTERESTS AT ALL?
THAT MAN IS JUST LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE COS HE'S ALREADY SEEING SOMEONE OUTSIDE.NONSENSE!!
iam sorry to tell you also that you are trying to mislead her. Do nigerian wives not girls buy sexy bedroom pyjamas for their husbands in other to have them satisfied in the bedrooms? When all they know is to nag and complain about everything in the house how can the man even have an erection?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by andyanders: 9:17am On Jan 09, 2013
even , just open the whole thing for him to be always on. Nothing spoil. Let him be erect on every move.This Deeper life life style don destroy so many thing with most young ladies. Most of them, at 20yrs looking like grannies.Some looking as if they are from a different world. Poster, I still believe that you are the one 'cos, no deeper life member will be discussing this issue with someone.
So, just feel free to discuss with us so that we can tell you to go buy transparent night gowns and store in your house. Always try to bend down in front of him. Expose your head lamps because most of the deeper life guys find it difficult to know who a woman looks like so when they get married, they want to explore the world. So dear, expose everything to him aloneooooooooo
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Truckpusher(m): 9:18am On Jan 09, 2013
Kamsy10: THE TRUTH IS NIGERIAN MEN ARE VERY SELFISH. ITS ALWAYS ABOUT THEM> DOES THE WIFE EVEN DARE HAVE HER OWN INTERESTS AT ALL? THE WIFE SHLD BE MORE CONSIOUS OF HER APPEARANCE AROUND THE HOME BUT I CAN ASSURE YOU THAT THE MAN IS JUST LOOKING FOR AN EXCUSE COS HE'S ALREADY SEEING SOMEONE OUTSIDE.NONSENSE!!
I hope you're not using that ur junkie boy friend as a yardstick for all Naija men?...just saying my mind like you did... grin grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by holysina(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]if i were to be in his wife's shoes, i won't! that man is not a true deeper life member, cos we all know how they dress. asking his wife to dress provocatively at home will mean living in deceit cos she'll always be on her toes so no visitor sees her wearing such. moreover, why dress like a whoar at home and look holy holy outside? who are you deceiving?[/size]

Were are you from! Definitely not a Nigeria!!!
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Truckpusher(m): 9:20am On Jan 09, 2013
gbosaa:

There is a simple solution to your cheating.

YOU SHOULD BE CIRCUMCISED EVERY 2 WEEKS.
When the capsule of your nuclear warhead is red hot with stinging pains,you,ll think twice before you launch it.
Nah men! It's my conjugal right that proposal is damn wicked grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by mascot87(m): 9:23am On Jan 09, 2013
Hello, if dressing unclad is bad, God wouldn't have created Adam & Eve unclad. # if not for devil mtwwwww# We shouldn't also forget that God tells the wife to submit to the husband and the husband should love the wife. If the husband wants the wife to dress in a s*xy way at HOME to make him happy, then so be it. Our problem sometimes is that we are too religious. What is the wife hiding for the husband self? Am sure some people are so religious that they deprive there husband s*xy sometimes. Na them know.....
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by ypzilanti: 9:24am On Jan 09, 2013
OnyiJesus: There are plenty of ways a wife can dress and still look very attractive for her man at home, not necessarily provocatively. If he's a true deeper life member he should know better. Marriage is not all about sex alone. undecided

Are you for real? Can the word 'provocative' apply to a man and his wife at home? Marriage is not about sex alone, but it is pretty important. Couples that have more sex have lower rates of divorce. Abi you no sabi?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 9:26am On Jan 09, 2013
mudistr: The woman has a right to say no, afterall she did not bargain for this. In fact she suppose report the man to her pastor

There was a day my friend went to church (Deeperlife ) she was puting on skrt and blouse and her Pastor's wife complained about the cloth, she said, she gave her very sound warnin and that her hubby saw her b4 coming. When she brought out d cloth for me to see, the cloth is very long but she complained cos of d little style.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by SUBMARINE: 9:29am On Jan 09, 2013
@NIGERIANS Pls ask that deeper life lady to tell us if she do have sex with her husband Naked or Clothed.? If she do have sex with her husband naked & doesnt feel ashame then it is not wrong to dress sexy indoors in d view of only her husband. What comes out of ur heart is what defiles u

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Revealed: 10 Avoidable Reasons Why MOST Marriages Fail... / My Wedding Pictures / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.