Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home (30555 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Husband Asks Wife To Marry Virgin For Him / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by mudistr(m): 10:36am On Jan 10, 2013
tpia@:

He'll go bonkers and blame the whites and westernization.

yes o my dear, he will. I think for the same reason, she should start blaming d devil for his case. In fact him be devil. I am not against the length that a man and woman want to go with themselves se.xually, however it is very important that there is a cosensus. You can't just suddenly shift the goal post in the middle of the game just like that. He has to do it gently. for example, he can spend one year getting her to start wearing earings, the next, using style to make her start doing her hair, the next, gradually changinging her panties.

I once had a religious girlfriend whose panties were like trousers. O boy no be small work I do to convince am to make the panties turn to nicker. I lost hope that it will evr turn to a g-string, but at least i try
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by onyxo76(m): 10:42am On Jan 10, 2013
if you want to marry a deeper life sister then go ahead if you can accept the way they dress as most of them will not change their attitude to dressing.
Also,their sexual beliefs could be extreme in some cases like don't touch your wife's breast, putting off the light during the act, missionary position etc.if you can't accept these then its better you marry someone from another denomination.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by mademoiselle(f): 12:37pm On Jan 10, 2013
I am catholic and I'm quite conservative. While I understand her dilemma d subject of 'intention' comes 2 play here.

Once u r married, u do not think of urself alone... This is hard but oit takes some getting used to. The man isn't committing any sin so far, he just expressed his desire to his wife...some things r hard to handle in marriage bt that's d way it is. In this case she will be 'sexy' 4 none other than her husband. Let us remember DT men r visual and girls out there barely cover themselves up nowadays so he is prone to seeing these things outside.

God will not consider it a sin. Marriage is holy and as long as he Aint asking 4 anal sex or anything out of d ordinary, she shd try to adjust. Being recently married myself, I understand her bt thats's what marriage is abt... Putting d other person 1st...

So babe, if he wants u to strut ur stuff in heels, pls do. He is ur husband n if u can't do it 4 him, who wqld u do it for? It's a different thing if u dressed 'sexy' outside bt it's 4 his eyes only. Loosen up dear

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jpphilips(m): 4:30pm On Jan 10, 2013
Mynd_44:
He is asking her to suddenly change to please him which IMO is wrong. Was he blind during courtship?

Abeg make we talk true jorh. He is thinking of himself and not his wife which makes him selfish.

He that refuses to change with changing circumstances soon becomes a mental has been..........Nkem Owoh
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by baby124: 4:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
jp philips:

He that refuses to change with changing circumstances soon becomes a mental has been..........Nkem Owoh

ROTFLMAO!

OP your friend married a deeper life freak. There are always exceptions to everything, the man liked the girl and conned her into marriage while keeping his desires secret. Maybe she has a sexy body and he wants to enjoy his wife. He is wrong in this though. She should relax and enjoy. Afterall it is within the home. I have met a hasidic jew who wants to divorce his wife because she is very conservative and uninteresting. Please google "Hasidic Jews", deeper life has nothing on them. hahahahaha. Some men just like girls that strut it and show it.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by mademoiselle(f): 2:21pm On Jan 12, 2013
[color=#006600][/color]both of them shd talk abt it and reach an agreement... I mean, she isn't used 2 this so it's expected DT it wld b a gradual pRocess...I don't wanna wonder whether he has any perversions... All I can c is DT he wants some spice in d home. All I'll say is DT she shd keep an open mind as long as it isn't sinful and it's within what she can do.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by tpia5: 3:11pm On Jan 12, 2013
mudistr:

yes o my dear, he will. I think for the same reason, she should start blaming d devil for his case. In fact him be devil. I am not against the length that a man and woman want to go with themselves se.xually, however it is very important that there is a cosensus. You can't just suddenly shift the goal post in the middle of the game just like that. He has to do it gently. for example, he can spend one year getting her to start wearing earings, the next, using style to make her start doing her hair, the next, gradually changinging her panties.

I once had a religious girlfriend whose panties were like trousers. O boy no be small work I do to convince am to make the panties turn to nicker. I lost hope that it will evr turn to a g-string, but at least i try

well, since your girlfriend must have known you're not religious, she would have had to dance to your requirements during the relationship.

well, they did say some religious women shortchange themselves when they refuse to date or marry non-religious men, but at the same time, imo it might add more stress on the relationship, than usual.

i could be wrong however, but anyway, i dont know.

but there was an article a while back saying many single black females remain unmarried because they refuse to consider men outside the church. Not sure how true this is, since its not only religious women who are unmarried.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by IdeeEsperanza(m): 7:56pm On Jan 15, 2013
I believe marriage should b enjoyed & funfilled to its peak. I would want my wife to always put me in the mood. I would love her to be "super-sexy" for me. We'll remain young 4 eva! We'll go the beach, where she'll be in her bikinis; we'll go sit out s & swimming. Dats how marriage shd be. Not living as if u're in d 1820's!
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by blymy(f): 2:04pm On Jul 27, 2013
Exponental: She shld be lucky he told her else he opt 4 a plan B. He sees what he likes n confided in d wife, so make she adjust afterall, looking good is about decency
Very true bcs most men won't say, they did rather go out for dat fulfilment
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by tpia5: 2:09pm On Jul 27, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt] that man no be deeper life born again. i think he only feigned born-againsm just to get her.[/size]

True that.

Not so unusual anyway.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by skyg: 10:19am On Sep 24, 2013
If d dressn i̶̲̥̅̊s̤̥̈̊ jst 4 ur hubby as U̶̲̥̅̊ ve claimed den its no big deal or betterstill jst follow ur instincts.....
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by kreamidiva(f): 10:59am On Sep 24, 2013
Shuooo see wahala o! E remain small thing make my hubby tell me say make i dey wear even gele for house! A knee-length v-neck dress i wore one day almost caused wahala. Me as a babe,i wan naked sef for him! But i gat to still cover up cos that's what he wants! angry
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Foxie: 9:49am On Oct 11, 2013
kreami diva: Shuooo see wahala o! E remain small thing make my hubby tell me say make i dey wear even gele for house! A knee-length v-neck dress i wore one day almost caused wahala. Me as a babe,i wan naked sef for him! But i gat to still cover up cos that's what he wants! angry
ROTFL
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by deols(f): 6:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
He won't have to ask cheesy

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by ummsulaym(f): 7:19pm On Oct 11, 2013
deols: He won't have to ask cheesy

like your read my mind...
BTW, sis ur attention is needed in sisters circle... Tnx
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by tpia5: 3:07pm On Oct 12, 2013
not every man is turned on by "sexy" dressing though.

might be risky to assume every man is the same.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 3:40pm On Oct 12, 2013
onyxo76: if you want to marry a deeper life sister then go ahead if you can accept the way they dress as most of them will not change their attitude to dressing.
Also,their sexual beliefs could be extreme in some cases like don't touch your wife's breast, putting off the light during the act, missionary position etc.if you can't accept these then its better you marry someone from another denomination.
Stop talking about what u don't know.
How many deeper life couple hv u witnessed their intimate xperience?

I hv been opportuned to sleep over at a deeper life couple's house and d kind of sexy night gown that lady rocked I hvnt seen before with her sexy body moulded to it.and she looked super hot on it. I commended her though I was very weak(got discharged from hospital) but I still noticed that. Her hubby loveds her on sexy short lingeries and she wears that.
Her first child is 13 yrs and her marriage is 15 yrs.
She was born and brought up a deeper life member.
Even when praying for me, she only covered her head still wearing her night gown.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by tpia5: 3:58pm On Oct 12, 2013
a dressing gown might be in order when there's a visitor in the house.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by deols(f): 8:49pm On Oct 12, 2013
tpia@:
not every man is turned on by "sexy" dressing though.

might be risky to assume every man is the same.

The idea is not to turn him on. Who wants a 24/7 anyway?

You dress for yourself first. People can then admire it on you. He will admire it.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Amhappy(f): 11:03pm On Oct 12, 2013
@ OP My neighbours are a deeper life couple. The lady usually keep to the dressing code outside but rock short gowns at home. As for perming her hair and wearing earrings tell ur friend to say No. But she should compromise on home dresses. Guess this problem have been solved already cheers

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK / My Wedding Pictures / Getting Pregnant Before Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.