Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,028 members, 7,814,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:10 PM

If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home (30551 Views)

Photos Of The Girl With Half-body At Home With Her Family In Kano / Husband Asks Wife To Marry Virgin For Him / Would You Tell Your Spouse You Cheated If The Lord Asks You To? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by victorD3: 7:18am On Jan 09, 2013
Its 2013; GET RID OF YOUR STRETCHMARKS, SPOTS, ACNE, SUNBURN, PIMPLES, BLACKHEADS AND DANDRUFF with

*MERIT STRETCHMARK OIL
*SPOTS CREAM and
*DANDRUFF REMOVER

...with VISIBLE RESULT in 2 weeks and Available in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar, Lokoja, Kano, Jos and Ilorin*NG* @ The Ridiculous Price Ever:O.

ORDER NOW;

LAGOS:
 08183560991 or 07031999534
 Pin: 28F85E23

IBADAN:
 08035777685
 Pin: 27654E06

ABUJA:
 08032887883
 Pin: 28FEA487

PORT HARCOURT, UYO, CALABAR:
 08162517767
 Pin: 2389AFD1

LOKOJA:
 08037956991
 Pin: 28F81A82

KANO:
 08032209605
 Pin: 2904C34B

JOS:
 07064771134
 Pin:2252A8EE

ILORIN:
 08038449716
 Pin:21035DCE

HURRY NOW...!!!
Pls Kindly Re-Broadcast,

Thank You
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jadajada: 7:19am On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]there are other ways she can dress and still look good. it mustn't be provocative. before you know it, he'd want them to watch p0rn together. that man no be deeper life born again. i think he only feigned born-againsm just to get her.[/size]
and what's bad if a couple watch p0rn? They need dynamism in d act. U 4 even say mak dem no dey intimate @ all
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by ifyeky(m): 7:20am On Jan 09, 2013
Ivynwa: All these shackling of people wt mgbeke dress code in the name of religion yet na some of those sisters sabi dribble man into their net pass. One of them chased my brother to a pt my cousin angrily
asked her to stop, another one had the effrontery to boldfacedly tell my brother 'Don't u know that it's u that i've been waiting for?' Poster pls ask ur gfriend sister mary whether she prefers that her husband watches her bum short or the holy blessed bum of sister Angelina. Hehehe

Gbam! I dnt knw y some peeps seems to b so naïve abt luking sexy for ur hubby. Seriously, if she is nt ready to luk sexy for d hubby, den he might b ready to luk outside coz dats wat he like. If he shud ask d wife to dress sexy @home for him alone, I tink dere is notin wrong wid dat afta all d r husband and wife
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 09, 2013
lola.luv:
Why can't she dress more sexily? It ain't rocket science that men are visual and this is her husband we're talking about, so it's not a sin she's commiting with her boyfriend!

I know a deeper life sister who was very reserved. But the fiance really discussed all these issues with her before marriage and she was game to the ideas and they are doing ok.

Men are Visual?.....

As If Women are not Mentally,Emotionally,and Physically Stimulated by a Visual Image of Something.

You got to love Nairaland.

..."Humans" Are Visual.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by DWJOBScom(m): 7:22am On Jan 09, 2013
These days the level of challenge and physic(couldn't find the right word) displayed by most people is quite appalling and the note of pessimistic activity is getting bad. Its for better for worst and the man made a request to his wife and its a problem. The problem with most marriages is the bane of disobedience , fears, meanings to little things etc(thanks to the ills preached by the so called men of God). I have seen very stupidly dressed ladies asked God to kill every lady seating on his laps while she's busy attending night vigils and dwelling in church. Ladies pls dress for ur husbands and husbands dress for ur wives, use the perfume he likes , make him know u look forward to his compliments vice versa
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:22am On Jan 09, 2013
Damn my man is advertizing Stretch Mark Oil

What kind of forum is this

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bashydemy(m): 7:30am On Jan 09, 2013
Permit me to say this, your friend is stewpid for even asking you such question, If she can dream sexy for her hubby when they are alone in the house, am not not sure will be able to get naked for her Hubby then. What is special about dressing sexy for the man you always go to bed together and having sex. I believe he has seen every part of her body so dressing sexy wont be an issue after all i ask my wife to put on only Pant and Bra when we are together

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by temi4fash(m): 7:32am On Jan 09, 2013
Ma uncle too had dis dressin palava wit his wife cos both of dem where deeper life memebers. Her own was even worse cos she wuld tie scarf everywhere bt wen ma uncle para na she went to tell d pastor said she has to do wat he wanted so far it was not against d bible cos it culd help save him from .......... Chikena...
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Trottle: 7:33am On Jan 09, 2013
agabaI23: Op this your choice of handle sef.

Ok, your husband ia having issues with his faith and needs some help.

His requests means that those who wear such on the street are appealing to him. Those people were there before he married you, but he seems to have realised they exist. Has he been watching home video more lately. Watch closely you will notice there is a general change in him. He needs help.

shut da fork up which kind of help does he need undecided the only he needs is to satisfy his urge naturally it is u dat need help bloody extemists
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Abagworo(m): 7:34am On Jan 09, 2013
1920MaMa: [size=14pt]if i were to be in his wife's shoes, i won't! that man is not a true deeper life member, cos we all know how they dress. asking his wife to dress provocatively at home will mean living in deceit cos she'll always be on her toes so no visitor sees her wearing such. moreover, why dress like a whoar at home and look holy holy outside? who are you deceiving?[/size]

Are you trying to say that they should bath and make love with their clothes on?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Morgan1092(m): 7:35am On Jan 09, 2013
Change is d only constant tin in life, meanwhile no religion/denomination even supports wearing of bum shorts or mini tins no mata where, why is dat of Deeper life meking a case? But i tink dat woman shld atleast adjust d way she dress wen d re alone at home, but dat of parming ha hair n puting earring mayb hard 2 comprehend. Meanwhile do d hav children? Cos if Yes dat wud also b a problem b4 d children wil stat seeing dia Mum dress against dia faith n tink otherwise #just my tots#

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by lolaluv1(f): 7:37am On Jan 09, 2013
الملكي فوق الله:

Men are Visual?.....

As If Women are not Mentally,Emotionally,and Physically Stimulated by a Visual Image of Something.

You got to love Nairaland.

..."Humans" Are Visual.

Mr Whateveryournameis.
That was besides the point I wanted to make. We are talking of the man here, remember?
Of course, women are visual too. I love me a well-ripped, toned, rugged, chocolate skinned man any day. And I'd want my man to dress for me in a way I find attractive too. Roger that!cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by smartg(m): 7:38am On Jan 09, 2013
Woman, your husband is backsliding, and he needs prayer.

2 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 09, 2013
Did d husband ask ha 2 wear d bum shorts out? Isn't it 4 him alone @ home? Does she think its a sin? If its a sin, she should stop making luv 2 ha husby cos den he gets 2 see beyond d bum shorts *eyes rolling*! She shuld be grateful he's telling ha woh appeals him cos som husbands don't, dey just go out nd get d ladies dat dress dat way!
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:44am On Jan 09, 2013
smartg :
Shoot me somebody before I run mad on this thread!

What rubbish is the olodo I quoted saying?? His username is smart?? hahhahahaha grin grin
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2013
smartg :

sharrap dia! cheesy He doesnt need prayer, he needs to see HIS WOMAN in all her "glory". End of story.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:45am On Jan 09, 2013
smartg :

...^..LmL

The man doesn't need a prayer, the man needs a nut.

And he is kindly requesting his wife to help give him one.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by greatgod2012(f): 7:47am On Jan 09, 2013
It means d woman has been dressing shabily, and d earlier she change to suit her hubby, d better for her.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by bashorunbazok: 7:47am On Jan 09, 2013
Bludeville: My friend came to me, she is a deeper life lady and she is married to a deeper life man. Recently he called her and told her that he wanted her to become more Sexy for him, to perm her hair,wear earrings and wear more appealing clothes like knee length skirts and even bum shorts when they are alone at home. She's confused. So my deeper life sisters, is it okay to dress like this when your husband asks you to, or would you not do so and risk losing your husband. Because she said she's confused.
The problem with this belief u guys call a complete way of life is that, anybody can just make a judgement(sound or unreasonable) without reference to the book that guides d belief. Everyone keeps uttering all sort of pedestrian opinion without a reference to what d bible says. Or may be the bible didnt even get to talk about it?But it should have given answer to such a situation,if indeed it is a complete guide to mankind.
Please responses should come from the scripture and not just frm common sense which,unfortunately,many are bereft of.

3 Likes

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by mudistr(m): 7:49am On Jan 09, 2013
The woman has a right to say no, afterall she did not bargain for this. In fact she suppose report the man to her pastor

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:50am On Jan 09, 2013
mudistr: The woman has a right to say no, afterall she did not bargain for this. In fact she suppose report the man to her pastor

Smh

Nigerians+Religion=Comedy
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by jmoore(m): 7:51am On Jan 09, 2013
why should a wife always tie wrapper when she and her husband are alone? No wonder some marriages are too boring.
When I marry my wife must dance n@ked for me whenever we are alone.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:51am On Jan 09, 2013
mudistr: The woman has a right to say no, afterall she did not bargain for this. In fact she suppose report the man to her pastor

This thread is pure comedy. cheesy
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2013
jmoore: why should a wife tie wrapper when she and her husband are alone?

no be only wrapper o. Make she tie gele join am. Shebi na only she read bible.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:52am On Jan 09, 2013
hrmkz: Dat husband will definately end up in the street no matter wat d wife wear!

you are not married, are you?
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2013
Now I see why marriages fail. A man is battling temptation, and asks his wife to help him, by looking better and ppl here are saying trash? So when ur "holy" husband asks u to slim down and look sexy, he didn't see u fat before he married u.
My girl asked me once to hit the gym, the next day I had muscles all over. Ppl grow up. Marriage is btw the husband and wife, not husband, wife, pastors or ppl's opinion. So ladies, if u are tempted by a 6 pack dude, come home and tell ur hubby to get some

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:53am On Jan 09, 2013
c.fours:

I hope so. because the behavior seems hypocritical.
my thoughts xactly.

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by smsgold: 7:55am On Jan 09, 2013
ifyeky:

Gbam! I dnt knw y some peeps seems to b so naïve abt luking sexy for ur hubby. Seriously, if she is nt ready to luk sexy for d hubby, den he might b ready to luk outside coz dats wat he like. If he shud ask d wife to dress sexy @home for him alone, I tink dere is notin wrong wid dat afta all d r husband and wife
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2013
ARES: Now I see why marriages fail. A man is battling temptation, and asks his wife to help him, by looking better and ppl here are saying trash? So when ur "holy" husband asks u to slim down and look sexy, he didn't see u fat before he married u.
My girl asked me once to hit the gym, the next day I had muscles all over. Ppl grow up. Marriage is btw the husband and wife, not husband, wife, pastors or ppl's opinion. So ladies, if u are tempted by a 6 pack dude, come home and tell ur hubby to get some

hhmmm ur comment is doing the opposite of what u intend it to. The highlighted part is making me rethink my initial stance, hmmmmm....
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Nobody: 7:57am On Jan 09, 2013
ARES: Now I see why marriages fail. A man is battling temptation, and asks his wife to help him, by looking better and ppl here are saying trash? So when ur "holy" husband asks u to slim down and look sexy, he didn't see u fat before he married u.
hmmm i get whr ure cumin 4rm i jst feel it wld b a gradual process 4 d op since dis is completely outside of wat she's used 2. He shld b patient wit her.
Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by mudistr(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2013
davidylan: This thread is pure comedy
الملكي فوق الله:

Smh

Nigerians+Religion=Comedy

If alhaji marry woman when dey cover all her body live only eye, and im come suddenly tell the woman to dey dress like beyonce go outside, u no know say the shock fit kill d woman. People are not expected to change abruptly

1 Like

Re: If Your Husband Asks You To Dress More Sexily At Home by Demdem(m): 7:59am On Jan 09, 2013
smartg :

My first tot exactly. he wasnt like this before, why the sudden change in personality. he needs serious prayers grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Am I Supposed To Pay For My Wedding? / Nigerian Killed By A Lorry After Storming Out Of Car During Row With Wife In UK / My Wedding Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.