Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,215 members, 7,818,729 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27923 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by princessmay(f): 5:02pm On May 10, 2013
@maxibrain The fbo to 131 did not work 4 mtn,hw re we sure d glo own ll wrk?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:29pm On May 10, 2013
princessmay: @maxibrain The fbo to 131 did not work 4 mtn,hw re we sure d glo own ll wrk?
i test each settings before i post so when i post rush and carry it out, but dont worry the glo is now blocked
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by ifihear(m): 1:05am On May 11, 2013
@Maxibrain
is the Etisalat BIS on PC still working? A friend of mine tried it and he said it didnt browse using the settings you posted earlier. Pls help us confirm if it still works on PC..Tnx bro
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chux76(m): 12:30pm On May 11, 2013
Mod..wetin dem write wey u dey hide posts I tire 4 u oh!!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by julius99(m): 1:36pm On May 11, 2013
if_i_hear: @Maxibrain
is the Etisalat BIS on PC still working? A friend of mine tried it and he said it didnt browse using the settings you posted earlier. Pls help us confirm if it still works on PC..Tnx bro
I would ask my friend to test it because currently am using my MTN magic sim to browse most times since MTN network is now good most times in my area i am maxibrainz if you need the magic sim settings to browse and download unlimitedly on both your phone and PC you can still send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com dont ask me what happened to my real account cry
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by fastlane84: 8:34am On May 12, 2013
julius99:
I would ask my friend to test it because currently am using my MTN magic sim to browse most times since MTN network is now good most times in my area i am maxibrainz if you need the magic sim settings to browse and download unlimitedly on both your phone and PC you can still send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com dont ask me what happened to my real account cry

Seroius ... U r maxibrain... Well bro pls help me with d email processing stuff.... Fastlane.g@gmail.com. Tanx
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 12:54am On May 14, 2013
maxibrainz:
i test each settings before i post so when i post rush and carry it out, but dont worry the glo is now blocked

Seriously dude, quit this scamming game of yours. None of the things you have posted works! In actual fact, none of them tweaks ever came from you, anyone who is smart enough to use google will find out these info are out there for all to learn. Many of these blogs even lay it out for open discussion on their site. Haba guy, go find another work. I shame for you no be small.SMH

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by unclenna(m): 8:00pm On May 14, 2013
kingmind: Wow..guys how una dey? Ok., today is my little bro birthday and i want to give u guys a gift..but hey its only for airtel user oh...

step 1 load ur airtel sim with N1,200 recharge card.

step 2, get a nokia tourchlight phone.

step 3, dail *440*4# and save it with (Aa ) so that it will be the first number on your contact.

step 4,. At exactly 7.00 am to 8.30 am,locate the saving contact on step 3(* 440*4#) send the saving contact.ie *440*4#..

step 5,..contunue sending it as many times you can and also do it fast before you get any respond from airtel. Note you can send it 24 times if you are fast enough.

incase if you are wondering what steps is these? Then you most know it's a simple step to get unlimited airtel GB that you can be able to brows for 6 to 12 months for free.. Yes! You can brows with both phone and pc..
the code *440*4# is the airtel BSM subscription that cost N1,200. SO if you are able to dail and send the code 5 times,then you will get 6GB or 12 times the you GET 12GB that will expire next year.

etisalat users! Just cross ur figers and wait for me..am coming with something good for you.

regard.

KINGMIND.
Bro, I just used the above method and I was given 5.75GB to expire on 26th dec 2013......Thanks for the info

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:39am On May 15, 2013
@unclena all i post are available online so what, am just posting it here for those who dont know.
Now if you interested send your request to maxibrainz55@gmail.com i would teach you the magic sim settings and two other ways which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly on your phone and PC, if your magic sim is showing you MTN page also send your request i would tell you how to stop it so it start browsin well pls take note it not free
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by unclenna(m): 10:40am On May 15, 2013
maxibrainz: @unclena all i post are available online so what, am just posting it here for those who dont know.
Now if you interested send your request to maxibrainz55@gmail.com i would teach you the magic sim settings and two other ways which you can use to browse and download unlimitedly on your phone and PC, if your magic sim is showing you MTN page also send your request i would tell you how to stop it so it start browsin well pls take note it not free
thanks...for now am ok with this.....When I need it I will inform you and paying a token to get it is not really my concern
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by hisableplc(m): 2:15pm On May 15, 2013
chiboy11: I ned som1 dat wil com 2my place @ lere in Lagos n configur my laptop, just tell me wat sim u prefer to work wit n how much s ur charg den we ve a deal, If u kno ure d type dat wil tel me u can cal n we set it up our self ova d phone no ned abeg am nt intrested, dats ow @gurus sold a technic 4me like dat n d stupid MTN keps timin out every seconds,am watin n pls kindly make it fast cuse I ned dis shap shap

can u pay for my service home delivery i use glo unltd u only have to pay 1k every month for more details check my thread. [url] https://www.nairaland.com/1263742/browse-unlimited-24-7-1 [/url]
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 10:48pm On May 15, 2013
hisableplc:

can u pay for my service home delivery i use glo unltd u only have to pay 1k every month for more details check my thread. [url] https://www.nairaland.com/1263742/browse-unlimited-24-7-1 [/url]

Glo does not work in my area, i ve a glo modern i just bout now but want 2 resell it, so wat netwok can i apply it to
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by hisableplc(m): 2:41am On May 16, 2013
chiboy11:

Glo does not work in my area, i ve a glo modern i just bout now but want 2 resell it, so wat netwok can i apply it to

how much do u want sell i have some1 who can buy it.
d oda ntwrk i can guarantee r swift. multilinks for now watabout airtel do u mind
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:10am On May 16, 2013
hisableplc:

d oda ntwrk i can guarantee r swift. multilinks for now watabout airtel do u mind
do you have Glo or Airtel unlimited browsing
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 12:15pm On May 16, 2013
MTN magic sim settings for unlimited browsing still works i just configured some sim cards so speculations going around that is now blocked are false, also if Multilinks network is available in your Area you can also browse and download unlimitedly using Multilinks if you need any of the settings you can send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com i am still cooking something up on Airtel whem am done i get you guys updated
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 7:55pm On May 16, 2013
hisableplc:

I wil sell it 3k ,ow much do u want 2 buy bro
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by hisableplc(m): 9:22am On May 17, 2013
chiboy11: I wil sell it 3k ,ow much do u want 2 buy bro
is dat ur best price how do i get it 2k on my mind though
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by hisableplc(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2013
maxibrainz:
do you have Glo or Airtel unlimited browsing

i have both tot u r had airtel
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by hisableplc(m): 9:23am On May 17, 2013
[quote author=maxibrainz]
do you have Glo or Airtel unlimited browsing[/quote

i have both tot u had airtel
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:26am On May 17, 2013
hisableplc:

i have both tot u r had airtel
The Airtel i got is sim selective so am looking for the one that works on all sims
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Itee4real(m): 9:50am On May 17, 2013
eedriyz:
The thing is Glo is slow in my area. No 3G. But I will try it out maybe next week sha cos mtn do Bleep up sometimes here, dt I will have to use d simple surf in case I have something urgent to do.
Did all as stated for d past 3 days yet, no show!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 10:38am On May 17, 2013
hisableplc:
is dat ur best price how do i get it 2k on my mind though
its new naa , just 3days old wit all packet , I stay in surulere ,close to ojuelegba , dnt wory cal me let's talk since u wil b fixin d orda 1 4me. Or drop me ur num

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by hisableplc(m): 3:39pm On May 17, 2013
chiboy11: its new naa , just 3days old wit all packet , I stay in surulere ,close to ojuelegba , dnt wory cal me let's talk since u wil b fixin d orda 1 4me. Or drop me ur num

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by sonety2k(m): 9:52pm On May 17, 2013
cool
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:49pm On May 18, 2013
;DI LOVE THIS MTN MAGIC SIM UNLIMITED BROWSING am downloading some large files on my pc now
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by felixtare(m): 5:10pm On May 19, 2013
maxibrainz i just send you a mail bro
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by cutisman50: 11:30pm On May 19, 2013
@ maxibrainz. pls i want to unlock my Airtel modem HUAWEI E173u-2 IMEI:867749018543672 but i don't know how to go about it.PLS HELP ME
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by aclawson: 1:07pm On May 20, 2013
Hello,jus tried using mmy glo bis on my pc,itsn't connecting.I configured using d setting u gave.pls want can I dom
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by hisableplc(m): 4:54pm On May 20, 2013
aclawson: Hello,jus tried using mmy glo bis on my pc,itsn't connecting.I configured using d setting u gave.pls want can I dom
glo doesnt work xcept for this special sims i have for sale if u interested 8k for d sim works witout code or proxy direct n unltd call 08150914337
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by erniewhez(m): 5:20pm On May 20, 2013
I have 20 pcs of these fairly used chairs for sale @ clearance price. call 08135966566

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Edenitis(m): 3:38am On May 21, 2013
Is MTN magic sim. Still worKing?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (15) (Reply)

Put Your Hands To Work Learn How To Make Liquid Air Freshener For FREE. / How To Overcome Spending Without Caution / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.