Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,598 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (27901 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 10:39pm On May 01, 2013
Manweysabi: can it work on Android phones?
i have not used it on android phone but am sure it would work since there no complex configuration
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Rich4god(m): 7:20am On May 02, 2013
maxibrainz: How to Use The Etisalat N100 BIS Daily Plan For Unlimited Browsing and Downloading on PC

Now you can Rock this Package on your PC with Full browsing and Unlimited Download for just N100 Daily.

How Can I Use this Etisalat BIS Complete on My PC?
1. Get an Etisalat Sim and Load upto N100 Recharge Card on it, Text COD to 399

2. You will get a Notification that you've been Subscribed for the BIS Bundle, Remove the Sim and Insert into your Modem.

3. Create a New Profile:-

Profile Name:- ETISALAT BIS
APN:- Tick on Static, then type etisalat in the APN Field
Access Number:- *99#
Username & Password:- web

Thats All, Connect and Enjoy

Is it everyday that we recharge 100 naira, or its just once and we keep browsing.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Paulscholari(m): 2:05pm On May 02, 2013
maxibrainz: How to Use The Etisalat N100 BIS Daily Plan For Unlimited Browsing and Downloading on PC

Now you can Rock this Package on your PC with Full browsing and Unlimited Download for just N100 Daily.

How Can I Use this Etisalat BIS Complete on My PC?
1. Get an Etisalat Sim and Load upto N100 Recharge Card on it, Text COD to 399

2. You will get a Notification that you've been Subscribed for the BIS Bundle, Remove the Sim and Insert into your Modem.

3. Create a New Profile:-

Profile Name:- ETISALAT BIS
APN:- Tick on Static, then type etisalat in the APN Field
Access Number:- *99#
Username & Password:- web

Thats All, Connect and Enjoy

is it for a day or or a week or forever
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 2:53pm On May 02, 2013
It is for a day
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Paulscholari(m): 4:23pm On May 02, 2013
maxibrainz: It is for a day
owkay
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Parrotpal(m): 4:35pm On May 02, 2013
joekalu:
if u are serios send me a mail indicating ur seriosnes, den i ll show u how to use unlimeted plan for a token
some people are jst so stupid nd daft.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:00am On May 03, 2013
You can now browse and
download unlimitedly with
your Airtel Sim card both on
your phone and PC. The
MTN magic sim settings that
enable you to browse and
your MTN sim card both on
your phone and PC is still
available so now you have
two options to choose from
depending on which network
is fast in your Area, if you
interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com. Take
note it is not free
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by onlinemaster: 11:04am On May 03, 2013
Hi pals,Browsing with money is a sin.y wasting your money browsing while there are other means which you can use to browse free.
Visit www.joingurus..com for free tutorial on how to browse free in your laptop,desktop and phobes not excluding blackberry
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by greenalwaz: 1:15pm On May 03, 2013
online master: Hi pals,Browsing with money is a sin.y wasting your money browsing while there are other means which you can use to browse free.
Visit www.joingurus..com for free tutorial on how to browse free in your laptop,desktop and phobes not excluding blackberry
There is nothing like free tutorial after browsing thru ur blog, so y direct pple there...?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 3:37pm On May 03, 2013
Maxibrainz and Kingmind and co...I keep recieving calls from persons whom you have dupped complaining bitterly about how your services did not work. Must you engage in fraudulent practices to make money? If you are reading this...Be wise, patronise them at your own risk cos if it fails after few days there is no refund of cash.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 3:45pm On May 03, 2013
Pls take note: I don't do MAGIC SIM or SIM CONFIGURATION because even though they work now, one day very soon, they will be blocked by the network. What I offer is UNLIMITED BROWSING using VPN. It comes with a unique username and Password for every subscriber.
To know more, u can reach me on 08099697020 or 08109684700.

And for your notice, I have over 40 subscribers nationwide who can attest to the authenticity and integrity of services.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:34am On May 04, 2013
@Mockingbird when did you become customer care of nairaland that people call you to complain gone are the days of using VPN that cannot adequately meet the needs of internet users well out of fustration you now lie it quite funny but am not here to exchange words with you like kids do. If you need the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly on both your phone and PC send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by MockingBird(m): 9:30am On May 04, 2013
U claim to be a business person. U should know that if a fellow business person like you offering the same service cheats and renders poor services, potential clients would rope you in with him even if you are different. Your poor services after so much marketing is making the DISTRUST LEVELS high.

Sorry, this is not to discredit you but it is the plain truth

maxibrainz: @Mockingbird when did you become customer care of nairaland that people call you to complain gone are the days of using VPN that cannot adequately meet the needs of internet users well out of fustration you now lie it quite funny but am not here to exchange words with you like kids do. If you need the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly on both your phone and PC send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 9:36am On May 04, 2013
I stay in lagos, is dier any one in lag [size=28pt]dat can come n set up a free browsing 4me @home, note dat it must work perfect b4 I pay u [/size]
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 9:46am On May 04, 2013
dav8id: @all i'm dav8id not kingsmind, kingsmind is just a frd that i trained 4 a perticular business in whice we both benefit 4rom each other..thats to say i knew him as a person.. I'm not maxibrain and i never meet him b4 or transact anything with him. So if you takes me for any of them ,then u are on ur ON..

Bewarn!!
I agre wit u all truly dis guy s a criminal, dier waz a time I contacted him 2 teach me about inport n he quoted a fee 4me I gues 20k n said its in a paper he wil send 2me, luckly 4me som1 dat got same 4rm him came here to tell him everytin on his idea s just rubish, my anoiance s dat y wil u put somtin fake 2geda n sell 2 pple just 2 make moni n yet claim u don't survive on dat,claimin he s a big importer n xporter, now he s here again lokin 4 comon 1500 . Thief
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Debeloved87(m): 1:20pm On May 04, 2013
chiboy11: I agre wit u all truly dis guy s a criminal, dier waz a time I contacted him 2 teach me about inport n he quoted a fee 4me I gues 20k n said its in a paper he wil send 2me, luckly 4me som1 dat got same 4rm him came here to tell him everytin on his idea s just rubish, my anoiance s dat y wil u put somtin fake 2geda n sell 2 pple just 2 make moni n yet claim u don't survive on dat,claimin he s a big importer n xporter, now he s here again lokin 4 comon 1500 . Thief
in that case he needs to be ostracize from the Nairaland Community
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Saintigk(m): 11:24pm On May 04, 2013
if dt shld be d case, dav8id shld stop him from tryin to cheat pple claimin to dav8id, i wantd to buy fone from kingmind sometimes ago whm he reffered me to posts created by dav8id, claimin he created them b4 he was banned nd created kingmind acct.
though, i stl blv dav8id nd kingmind are identities of d same person.
i suspected whn both dav8id nd kingmind appered on this thread
the fact if d mata is dt he is a scammer, reason;
he told me he was also dav8id to convince so as to send money to him for d fone deal.if he was truely dav8id, he turned to a scammer the moment dav8id claimed diff identities on ds thread.
all ds story is jst to fore warn any1 to desist form dealing wt maxibrains,dav8id and kingming. they r all cheats.

chiboy11: I agre wit u all truly dis guy s a criminal, dier waz a time I contacted him 2 teach me about inport n he quoted a fee 4me I gues 20k n said its in a paper he wil send 2me, luckly 4me som1 dat got same 4rm him came here to tell him everytin on his idea s just rubish, my anoiance s dat y wil u put somtin fake 2geda n sell 2 pple just 2 make moni n yet claim u don't survive on dat,claimin he s a big importer n xporter, now he s here again lokin 4 comon 1500 . Thief
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by gentleblaq: 9:58am On May 05, 2013
ARE YOU AN,HEAVY INTERNET USER? ENJOY THIS OFFER BEFORE IT EXPIRES SO MANY HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THIS SINCE LAST YEAR AUGUST BUT DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT SPENT IN GETTING THIS INFO SOME DECIDED TO HOARD THE INFORMATION TO THEMSELVES.BUT GUESS WHAT U ARE GOING TO GET THIS FREE ON A SLIGHT COLD COMFORT.SEND ME MTN 200 AND U WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID.ITS REAL ITS ALL ABOUT MTN UNLIMTED SUPER SPEED 08039496318
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 5:25pm On May 05, 2013
gentleblaq: ARE YOU AN,HEAVY INTERNET USER? ENJOY THIS OFFER BEFORE IT EXPIRES SO MANY HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THIS SINCE LAST YEAR AUGUST BUT DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT SPENT IN GETTING THIS INFO SOME DECIDED TO HOARD THE INFORMATION TO THEMSELVES.BUT GUESS WHAT U ARE GOING TO GET THIS FREE ON A SLIGHT COLD COMFORT.SEND ME MTN 200 AND U WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID.ITS REAL ITS ALL ABOUT MTN UNLIMTED SUPER SPEED 08039496318
very soon it wil b 10 naira credit beein sent, all of una neva see anytin
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Nobody: 6:22pm On May 05, 2013
gentleblaq: ARE YOU AN,HEAVY INTERNET USER? ENJOY THIS OFFER BEFORE IT EXPIRES SO MANY HAVE BEEN ENJOYING THIS SINCE LAST YEAR AUGUST BUT DUE TO THE HUGE AMOUNT SPENT IN GETTING THIS INFO SOME DECIDED TO HOARD THE INFORMATION TO THEMSELVES.BUT GUESS WHAT U ARE GOING TO GET THIS FREE ON A SLIGHT COLD COMFORT.SEND ME MTN 200 AND U WILL BE HAPPY YOU DID.ITS REAL ITS ALL ABOUT MTN UNLIMTED SUPER SPEED 08039496318
Is it the new MTN browsing code?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:05pm On May 05, 2013
hmmm just watching the MTN magic sim settings is still available for all those who need it, with the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly on your phone and PC just like am doing. if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 8:14pm On May 05, 2013
I ned som1 dat wil com 2my place @ lere in Lagos n configur my laptop, just tell me wat sim u prefer to work wit n how much s ur charg den we ve a deal, If u kno ure d type dat wil tel me u can cal n we set it up our self ova d phone no ned abeg am nt intrested, dats ow @gurus sold a technic 4me like dat n d stupid MTN keps timin out every seconds,am watin n pls kindly make it fast cuse I ned dis shap shap
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 8:18pm On May 05, 2013
maxibrainz: hmmm just watching the MTN magic sim settings is still available for all those who need it, with the MTN magic sim settings you can browse and download unlimitedly on your phone and PC just like am doing. if you interested send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
re u in lag, can u fix mine up
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:23pm On May 05, 2013
chiboy11: re u in lag, can u fix mine up
no I live in Benue State anybody living in Benue State can call me to set up the MTN magic sim unlimited browsing myself
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by chiboy11(m): 9:03pm On May 05, 2013
maxibrainz:
no I live in Benue State anybody living in Benue State can call me to set up the MTN magic sim unlimited browsing myself
y s it dat everybody setin dis ting up don't stay in lag, na wah ooh
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by firfinch(m): 12:14am On May 06, 2013
Nice thread
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 1:18pm On May 06, 2013
If you are not making free
calls to all networks then
you are hmm am giving it
out free of charge if you
are yet to get the steps on
how to make free calls just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, also take note
the MTN magic sim settings
that would enable you to
browse and download
unlimitedly on both your
phone and PC is still
available but you got to pay
a token to get it also send your request to my email
if you interested
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Saintigk(m): 4:12pm On May 06, 2013
Why do you like displaying ur hunger all over threads, it is high time you should get a reputable job and stop looking for who to defraud.
Peope like shld stop existing on d planet EARTH

maxibrainz: If you are not making free
calls to all networks then
you are hmm am giving it
out free of charge if you
are yet to get the steps on
how to make free calls just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, also take note
the MTN magic sim settings
that would enable you to
browse and download
unlimitedly on both your
phone and PC is still
available but you got to pay
a token to get it also send your request to my email
if you interested
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 10:37am On May 07, 2013
Take this from me and enjoy it while it last
you can now get free megabyte on Glo to browse on both your phone and PC, follow this steps below:
1. Make sure you have atleast #100 on your Glo sim
2. Migrate to Glo Gbam by dialing *100*5*1# and #5 would be deducted from your account
3. Wait for a notification that you have been given 5mb
4. Make calls to 5people, just call when the person speak just cut the call, do same to the 5people so you dont need to spend upto #50 making the call
5. Now dial *100*5*1# again, you would be told you already on the plan, just keep dialing each time you dial you get 5mb so dial till you get any number of mb you want
6. Dial *127*0# to check your bundle
Enjoy.
If you need the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim on both your phone and PC you can still send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:43pm On May 09, 2013
If you got an Airtel sim and
a Techno phone, just insert
the Airtel sim into the Tehno
phone and send TECNO to
141 to get 40mb free.
Remember the MTN Magic
sim settings that would
enable you to browse and
your MTN sim on both your
phone and PC is still
available if you need it send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Tony Elumelu Yoga Workout (Photo) / I Received Account Number From GTB And I Was Asked To Activate It. / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.