Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,592 members, 7,955,177 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:51 PM

Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person - Business (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person (28229 Views)

Checkout This Guy Mode Of Doing Business. / Any Business Person In USA?? / Need A Cheap Means Of Browsing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by eedriyz(m): 6:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
@Maxibrain...you got it all wrong at that point. A trick still works, I didn't get it from you but I'm sure I knew both (the one you have and the one that stopped working). You shouldn't fool people you're giving away the trick and go ahead giving them something else. You're my man and I have not a thing against you, but that's just pathetic... You can tell them you have a particular trick you're giving away (it doesn't even work again, maybe you're trying to build a list or something). You surely do know something but since it's almost a business, you need to follow the ethics.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by lordaustin(m): 7:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
eedriyz: @Maxibrain...you got it all wrong at that point. A trick still works, I didn't get it from you but I'm sure I knew both (the one you have and the one that stopped working). You shouldn't fool people you're giving away the trick and go ahead giving them something else. You're my man and I have not a thing against you, but that's just pathetic... You can tell them you have a particular trick you're giving away (it doesn't even work again, maybe you're trying to build a list or something). You surely do know something but since it's almost a business, you need to follow the ethics.

pls if possible, kindly do a brother a fouvour. I need the settings pls. you can send to fidellamo@yahoo.com, thanks
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 11:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
@eedriyz tanx i have taken note. This night as i make this post i just activated another sim to browse and download unlimitedly with the MTN magic sim settings if you need it you can send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 11:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
streaming videos with MTN sim card that i just configured to browse and download unlimitedly, the whole chelsea match was watch live on the PC, if you did the MTN unlimited browsing and you need websites you can watch live matches just send me an email and i send it to you, it realy cool watching all this league matches from the comfort of your home, if you need the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly both on your PC and phone send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:00am On Apr 27, 2013
i am currently downloading some heavy files on my laptop now with my MTN magic sim settings that i configured on my MTN sim card, if your download is slow on your PC go get internet download manager the software is realy good and it makes your download to be fast, if you need the steps on how to configure the MTN magic sim settings so you can browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim card both on your phone and pc just like i am doing just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:40am On Apr 27, 2013
If you have any problem whatsoever using your MTN magic sim settings, bad network, modem problems, PC problems, phone problems just send your issue to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com and i would respond to them free of charge i have been busy this week with certain projects that why i have not respond to certain emails
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by onlymase(m): 8:12am On Apr 27, 2013
call me on 08035424267 MTN Unlimited data browsing for one month that will cost u just N1000
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Saintigk(m): 10:18am On Apr 27, 2013
Stop all this scams, I decided not to comment but u r goin out of hand.
U came here claiming it was dav8id dt taught u importatn biz, hence u wanna giv back to society. But the same man is kingmind and dav8id, u created kingmind whn d later I'd was blocked for a while. don't be suprised, u told me urself.
Airtel tweak was blocked,we all knw mtn will soon end here u are claiming u v got new tweaks for etis.
When wl we think beyound defrauding others in order to make it.
Maxibrains,kin winkgmind/dav8id, God is watching u. sad

kingmind: ETISALAT.........WOW!! Etisalat go kill me die..... My oga at the top don do it again ooh... You can now brows unlimited till AUGUST 2015 with your etisalat sim, yes! They will show you your expiring date and will be 2015.

This method is a programming method,is not a tweak. Your sim will be program to brows till august 2015... What can i say to etisalat rather to say thank you and my oga at the top,i will say ALLAH YA‘ISA..

Before i forget, this method work on both phones and pc...

Hehehehe..i bi 419 ba? Coz i knew someone some where mabe thinking such. But the truth is that, etisalat programming method to brows till 2015 is active and perfectly...

Hey! Dis one no be recharge card level ooh.. But N3000 FLAT...
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by martog: 10:18am On Apr 27, 2013
maxibrainz: If you have any problem whatsoever using your MTN magic sim settings, bad network, modem problems, PC problems, phone problems just send your issue to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com and i would respond to them free of charge i have been busy this week with certain projects that why i have not respond to certain emails
i am still waiting for your reply for the dccrap. am having issues unlocking my glo huawei modem.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 1:11pm On Apr 27, 2013
martog:
i am still waiting for your reply for the dccrap. am having issues unlocking my glo huawei modem.
pls send me another email now requesting for the Dcrap tanx
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dailydolla4u(m): 2:57pm On Apr 27, 2013
There is nothing Magic about these MTN Free browsing. @Maxibrain You should stop all these forming, remember that nobody has a monopoly of knowledge. When isaw this post lat week here I'did call you requesting for it, the way you responded to me make me go on research. To God be the glory; I'don't only have your so-call MTN magic ve Another network working Totally Free. Is only lezy people will petronize you and your likes. Guyz! Just google out this keyword "Mtn magic Sim free browsing" and see if u would not have it free.- "Take What Man Makes, Used It But do Do Not Worship It Because It Shall Pass". I' Hate Arrogant.............................!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 5:17pm On Apr 27, 2013
dailydolla4u: There is nothing Magic about these MTN Free browsing. @Maxibrain You should stop all these forming, remember that nobody has a monopoly of knowledge. When isaw this post lat week here I'did call you requesting for it, the way you responded to me make me go on research. To God be the glory; I'don't only have your so-call MTN magic ve Another network working Totally Free. Is only lezy people will petronize you and your likes. Guyz! Just google out this keyword "Mtn magic Sim free browsing" and see if u would not have it free.- "Take What Man Makes, Used It But do Do Not Worship It Because It Shall Pass". I' Hate Arrogant.............................!
i didnt stop anyone from searching google for the stuff so guys if you know you can get it through google go searching and for your information am not arrogant what am doing is called information marketing google it if you dont know the meaning
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by onoerime: 6:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
maxibrainz:
haha ok o anybody can follow this steps if you like but this is not what am using anyone can try it and let me see if you would browse unlimitedly as am doing, for guys who paid me carefuly take a look between this post this guy made and the one i sent you, you would notice the difference if you still need the mtn unlimited browsing my email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com this stuff makes me laugh let me see how removing your phone battery makes your sim hacked and your hacked sim would begin browsing unlimitedly hahaha i no fit laugh grin
can two or three people confirm this maxibrain's tweak?
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dailydolla4u(m): 6:46pm On Apr 27, 2013
@All thoes who want 2 Kapitalize on de inorance of some guyz here, Remember dat all is not about money Monitizing every little info u re opportune to get free @d xpence of ur fellow brothers& sisters is not d reason dis forum was created. Is people like u&me that make these info avelable free. which u even quoted from d onset of these thered. https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/67
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dailydolla4u(m): 7:53pm On Apr 27, 2013
@Maxibrain just take a look @ my ID, does it look like somone with no clue about Info marketing? Wait a second.... What exactly are u marketing here, Info u well know that would not last, that can be block even now? No Brother; that is not infomarketing. It is called "OBTAIN BY FALLS PRETEND" and that is were 419 takes its Name 4rm our Construction. Good Name is Better Than Welth. To befor Warned Is......... U can complete that for me. Wth people like u paypal can never come 2 Naija.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 8:03pm On Apr 27, 2013
@dailydollar i did not get the MTN magic sim settings am giving out free so that is why anybody that needs it got to pay and like some of my friends who are selling ebooks and holding seminars here and there i dont blame them because the either bought the info or got it out of their own research . You can check the net and see the number of people that are selling this same magic sim settings one of my friend is selling it #3500 in his website, another guy i know configures the sim card for people #10,000 at Babcock university infact i know too many people that are selling this stuff well if anyone know were to get it free go get it.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 3:39am On Apr 29, 2013
This night as i make this post i just activated my friends MTN sim card to browse and download unlimitedly with the magic sim settings i got and it working perfectly, if you want the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your MTN sim card like am doing both on your phone and PC send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by dav8id(m): 10:03am On Apr 29, 2013
@all i'm dav8id not kingsmind, kingsmind is just a frd that i trained 4 a perticular business in whice we both benefit 4rom each other..thats to say i knew him as a person.. I'm not maxibrain and i never meet him b4 or transact anything with him. So if you takes me for any of them ,then u are on ur ON..

Bewarn!!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by bran1: 2:44pm On Apr 29, 2013
This airtel or mtn one year free browsing doesn't work except you just want to dash maxibrainz 2k. This scam needs to stop. What he sends to people is copied from tweakwarevpn for free.
Gloriouspa: I am interested in the Airtel thing. Pls send details to: gloriouswrite@gmail.com. Thanks.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Saintigk(m): 4:03pm On Apr 29, 2013
God is watching u,
U told me urxef that u were kingmind nd dt it was when d 'dav8id' acct was banned.
If u fail to. Remember, it was when u were advertising bb torch for sales on nairaland and I questioned u how would I feel secure dealing wt u and u directed me to read ur posts on nairaland abt importation created by dav8id b4 u were banned.
U claimed then dt kingmind was created becus dav8id was banned.
U came to this thread claiming diff identities......I thank God I nva dealt wt u then.
Stop acting like a scammer, if u r not one anyway.

dav8id: @all i'm dav8id not kingsmind, kingsmind is just a frd that i trained 4 a perticular business in whice we both benefit 4rom each other..thats to say i knew him as a person.. I'm not maxibrain and i never meet him b4 or transact anything with him. So if you takes me for any of them ,then u are on ur ON..

Bewarn!!
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Lordgatt46(m): 4:07pm On Apr 29, 2013
Dont pay money to anybody b4 u get it just visit www.naijabux.tk to get it freely
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 7:55am On Apr 30, 2013
Some people really like to sit down their asses
and keep ask for something for free.
Let me remind you: How hard is it to pay
for a browsing system that has been working for over 3 and half months now and will continue to work well if you know it worth you rush for it.
The Magic' Browsing system comes with unlimited data and you can use it to watch movies on irokotv, watch videos on youtube, watch live matches online, download large files on net, browse anything
like you've always wanted.
The Magic' Browsing System teaches
How To Browse in Nigeria Without
Paying a Single KOBO.
The package is really cool . It a free browsing system that has saved so many youths money and time too and has also turned into a major income earner for many youths - talking about
it's speed. I've experienced 7.2 Mb/s when browsing with this Magic' Browsing System.
Tonight, Real Madrid will take on Borrusia Dortmund on a fierce encounter. I hope you aint paying a dime to watch the match.
Because you can now
configure your MTN SIM card into the Magic' SIM and you can be watching the same match on your PC at the comfort of your home yea that sounds cool. If you need the MTN magic sim settings just send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by toluxa1(m): 9:06am On Apr 30, 2013
did guy Na mumu sha . hmm, the smell of scam on this thread is as thick as shut.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 9:16am On Apr 30, 2013
I need just 3 members of this forum who live in Benue state to meet me personally today to configure the MTN magic sim settings free of charge for them today so if you live in Benue state send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, in your msg indicate that you are a member of nairaland and i would tell you were to meet me. This opportunity last only for today
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Saintigk(m): 3:28pm On Apr 30, 2013
Words from a typical hungry man.
Scammer!
Only dummies will fall for this

maxibrainz: I need just 3 members of this forum who live in Benue state to meet me personally today to configure the MTN magic sim settings free of charge for them today so if you live in Benue state send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com, in your msg indicate that you are a member of nairaland and i would tell you were to meet me. This opportunity last only for today
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by bran1: 11:49pm On Apr 30, 2013
Scam! Scam! Scam! People should stop patronising maxibrain as all his technique is just to collect money from unsuspecting nairalanders. I'm surprised that he is still been allowed to peddle this false of unlimited browsing. Beware and don't pay any money to them. All na fake.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 6:44am On May 01, 2013
Many people are still paying to get the MTN magic sim settings and it still working uptil today if you need the MTN magic sim settings that would enable you to browse and download unlimitedly with your mtn sim on both your phone and PC you can still send your request to my email maxibrainz55@gmail.com i would never give the information on how i configure the mtn magic sim free, all this guys calling me scam make this post out of fustration because i refused to give them the settings free. So guys is upto you to pay to get it now before it too late. My email still remains maxibrainz55@gmail.com. Pls i received over 50 emails yesterday from nairaland members requesting for the settings i just finished responding to all the emails so pls check your inbox.
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by maxibrainz: 4:51pm On May 01, 2013
How to Use The Etisalat N100 BIS Daily Plan For Unlimited Browsing and Downloading on PC

Now you can Rock this Package on your PC with Full browsing and Unlimited Download for just N100 Daily.

How Can I Use this Etisalat BIS Complete on My PC?
1. Get an Etisalat Sim and Load upto N100 Recharge Card on it, Text COD to 399

2. You will get a Notification that you've been Subscribed for the BIS Bundle, Remove the Sim and Insert into your Modem.

3. Create a New Profile:-

Profile Name:- ETISALAT BIS
APN:- Tick on Static, then type etisalat in the APN Field
Access Number:- *99#
Username & Password:- web

Thats All, Connect and Enjoy
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by steve888(m): 5:45pm On May 01, 2013
joekalu:
if u are serios send me a mail indicating ur seriosnes, den i ll show u how to use unlimeted plan for a token

i need the unlimited plan but that don't no how to mail you...send to quest4steve888@gmail.com
Re: Cheapest Mode Of Browsing To Use On Pc As An Online Business Person by Manweysabi(m): 10:06pm On May 01, 2013
maxibrainz: How to Use The Etisalat N100 BIS Daily Plan For Unlimited Browsing and Downloading on PC

Now you can Rock this Package on your PC with Full browsing and Unlimited Download for just N100 Daily.

How Can I Use this Etisalat BIS Complete on My PC?
1. Get an Etisalat Sim and Load upto N100 Recharge Card on it, Text COD to 399

2. You will get a Notification that you've been Subscribed for the BIS Bundle, Remove the Sim and Insert into your Modem.

3. Create a New Profile:-

Profile Name:- ETISALAT BIS
APN:- Tick on Static, then type etisalat in the APN Field
Access Number:- *99#
Username & Password:- web

Thats All, Connect and Enjoy

can it work on Android phones?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (15) (Reply)

Nigerian Traders Attacked By Ghanaians In Kumasi / My First Bank Mastercard Was Hacked In The USA / I Mistakenly Transfer N10,000.00 To A Wrong Person I Don't Know.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.