Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,739 members, 7,809,831 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:39 PM

Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle (1941 Views)

Obiano Visits Mosque Which Was Attacked During The Protest In Onitsha (Photos) / Amaechi Threatens Mass Protest Against Poll Shift / So Is The Protest A Success Or A Failure? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by preciousoz: 10:50am On Jan 12, 2013
Bros, why U come Nairaland dey disgrace yourself na ?

Am from Edo state and presently in Benin, and all I see are developmental works of Osho. That Man. Has done so much in so little time.

Any competent hand is welcome in Edo state. Be you hausa, Igbo, yoruba etc.

If you are jobless or U need money, be creative and create a means of livelihood for yourself. Don't go about spreading poo.

I suspect You are one of those cultists roaming the street of Benin looking for relevance. Please meet BOB IZUA, heard he is looking Bus drivers (if U have a drivers license) or go sell recharge card... I can help you with that.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by seanet01: 12:31pm On Jan 12, 2013
PointB: I normally think that Adams Osho was one of the few performing governor's but then some of these governors are astute in the art of propaganda.

Anyway, like the Op said, it's Benin peeps affair. I hope the mod do at least recommend this post to frontpage. It would be good to hear from other Edo folks.

AC.N is gradually losing it mojo. Bullsh1t can get you to the top, but you need something more to stay atop!
Look at hypocrite.
Btw you are needed on the Imo looted funds thread.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Wadeoye(m): 12:55pm On Jan 12, 2013
Up Edo: Edo citizens we say domo!
Ób’ókhían and Good day to you all concerned citizens of Edo state.
Oshiomhonle is a Tinubu lap dog and the quicker he's removed the better for all concerned citizen's of Edo state.
Why would the governor of Edo state hire a Yoruba man to be his private secretary? Are there no credible and qualified graduate amongst the millions of unemployed citizens of Edo state from which to choose from? This man is scared of his own shadow and should be impeached. During the election Comrade Adamu Aliyu (a Muslim) conned Edo people into believing that his name was now Eric and he has converted to Catholicism. Edo people bought the lie and elected a Muslim to rule over a state with 70% Christian. Brought in by Anenih when Anenih fell out with the impressive and indomitable Prof. Oserheimen Osunbor, he became Anenih's enemy as soon as he assumed office. This man has no loyalty except to his bank manager. Airhiavbere has already won Oshiomhole at Appeal Court for certificate forgery so please join in removing this unqualified man who governs us. We will be marching to state assembly so join us and let your voice be heard.
Below are core reasons why we Edo state citizens should protest to get this womaniser removed.

1. Employs Yoruba people instead of Edo citizens
2. Treated like a manager in Asiwaju company of Nigeria by Tinubu (CEO of ACN)
3. Steals your money for ACN
4. A known womaniser (girlfriend in all towns) at least 3 in Benin
5. Unqualified. Forged his certificate
6. Using the Oba of Benin to humiliate a sitting president
7. Falsely accusing police of killing his aide
8. Using NLC money to run for an election in 2007
9. A Muslim ruling a Christian state and promoting only his people
10.Owns choice houses in Kaduna, Abuja and Edo

Help by bringing your own placards as the ones we have may not be enough for everybody.
Warning: This is very important>>Do not display the placards before reaching the venue.
Suggested title on your placards :
"Osho is a womaniser"
"Edo jobs for Edo people"
"Stop giving our money to ACN"
"We deserve better"
"Osho certificate forger"
"Osho traitor to NLC"
"Osho is a Muslim"
See you at Ring road on 2nd February at 11.00am. (There will be refreshment and small gift for those who attend)
For further information contact CCON Edo branch
Email: secretaryccon@mailinator.com
Once again we reiterate that you should not display the placards before reaching the venue.
Thanks for your support. Benin will rise again
This is not an Edo state PDP organised protest, this protest is by you the Edo concerned citizens.
Ù rú èsé, thank you. Domo!
See you on the 2nd
Up Up Edo
Heartbeat of the nation

You guys killed the man because he was Yoruba? Hmmmmmmm
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by truthteller(m): 10:16pm On Jan 13, 2013
on pointtt @ poster. but u knw say e knw go easy?
but is it comprehensive or u are just kidding
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by banki(m): 9:06am On Jan 14, 2013
Mr OP i think your insane with all due respect

when has it become a crime to be a muslim, since when is it a crime against edo people to be a muslim,Since when is it a crime to have a girlfriend, how does that affect governance, how is oshimole a manager in tinubus acn, wince when is it a crime to employ yoruba people, are there edo people employed in other states and countries in the world? How and where can you proove that oshimole is trafficking girls to italy, who told you that oshimoles campaign funds were stolen from nlc?

I dare you to put up your real name anywhere in Benin and see wether you will not be sued for libel, its high time people start paying for thier utterances, i gues you are not also following the buhari vs guardian and ruben abati case, by the time they sue you for one billion naira you and your paymastrs would learn to shut up.

Oshimole is not a saint but i schooled in benin during the time of the pdp and worked in benin during the acn time trust me the difffernce is clear, doesnt it bother you that about four past ministers of works since nigerias return to democracy are edo people, please tell me what and how those people who are pdp members contributed to the development of the roads both federal and state, please tel me why lagos benin express road is still a campaign promise for 2015

Do you know why general charles ahibvare that you support was dismissed from the army

guy abeg go look bush or find something more concrete to argue about, not this beer palour childish allegations
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by ba7man(m): 9:37am On Jan 14, 2013
I hope they try to start something silly so that the police tear-gas their sorry asses on ring-road that Feb 2. I hope the op will be amongst the protesters, won't be a bad idea.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by lukaino(m): 10:09am On Jan 14, 2013
@Op, i went through your post hoping to get out some substance but i'm sorry to summarize your post as simply "childish".
Edo people are not interested in the religion and personal life of the governor. All we are interested in is simple"GOOD GOVERNANCE"
So far, for the first time in many years, Edo has become a point of reference wherever a discussion on Good governance in Nigeria is held.
Lets keep aside our selfish and parochial interests and be truthful to ourselves as good students of history. Support the good work.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Olaolufred(m): 10:43am On Jan 14, 2013
The OP is an Irredeemable fool.
Why would Iku akpolopolo support Oshio?
What Benin son (Igbinedion) didn't do because of their demonic antecedents(PDP),
Oshio did it.
The only Oba that had kept his crown clean from all Govts saw a positive step and change that the benin people desired in Oshio.
You are one of the looters. Even a beheaded snake wriggles. You are permitted to do yours.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by Nobody: 11:36am On Jan 14, 2013
Op, I am from edo, also livin in edo, I will come to ring road wit my riffle on the 2nd of feb just to send u and ur fellow enemies of progress to hell.
Re: Join The Protest Against Tinubu's Oshiomhonle by jaso1(m): 2:31pm On Jan 14, 2013
@up, where on earth do you emanate from? Is either you're mentally derail or you just want create hush in the air simply because your godfather wings was casted.
This noice youre making here wont save you because Oshiomole is wonderfuly giving edo people the best they never had in the history of Nigeria democracy. I wonder where you are getting this your non founded information from.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obama Always Pay For His Food And Expenses In White House. / Pictures: Nigerian Police Vs Western Police / Check Out The New Map Of Nigeria As Proposed By The National Conference

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.