Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,662 members, 7,816,698 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Dilemma - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dilemma (4989 Views)

Dilemma / My Dilemma-can I Find Love Again? / Relationship Dilemma (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 12, 2013
Person wey get head no see cap cover am.@op try and make ur relatnshp wrk,gud men re hard to cme by dis days.
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 12, 2013
Bolushalom: Sorry, no offence, i think HE should break up with u.

Bolushalom, pls how do I pay your dowry ?? who do I meet?
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 10:11am On Jan 12, 2013
Mynd_44: Seems to me that the OP has decided already so she does not need a thread in romance. She should open a diary since she only wants to take her advice

buahahhahhahaha...
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 10:13am On Jan 12, 2013
fem30: The guy is a mumu for not breaking up with you. Rubbish, angry
The summary of it all is that you are an ashawo. Chikena! Please send me your number and your pix so I will know if you are worth my money. wink

IDD (I Don Die) ooo grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 11:25am On Jan 12, 2013
acidosis™:

Bolushalom, pls how do I pay your dowry ?? who do I meet?
i'll send u my parent's account no. Lol!
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2013
Bolushalom: i'll send u my parent's account no. Lol!
hahaha... no wahala..

how much are we talking 'bout here.. smiley
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jan 12, 2013
acidosis™:

hahaha... no wahala..

how much are we talking 'bout here.. smiley
how much do you think a good wife is worth?

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by Caracta(f): 12:43pm On Jan 12, 2013
ACIDOSIS, you are derailing!

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2013
Caracta: ACIDOSIS, you are derailing!

nice one dear

i'm coming, lemme read it
Re: Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 2:46pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mindependent: Was that supposed to be a reply that helps me?!?! And I can never fall into the old age/desperation category I have guys at my beck n call cool
Sheddiot! U have guys tossing ur salami right left and centre,and u proud u made d category of d most used and abused kpecus of 2012? Asewo railway!

6 Likes

Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 3:45pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Sheddiot! U have guys tossing ur salami right left and centre,and u proud u made d category of d most used and abused kpecus of 2012? Asewo railway!
God bless you.
Re: Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 3:47pm On Jan 12, 2013
fem30:
God bless you.
And u as well dearie... kiss
Re: Dilemma by tpia5: 4:04pm On Jan 12, 2013

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by cindyrella(f): 4:05pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 4:50pm On Jan 12, 2013
Caracta: ACIDOSIS, you are derailing!

I am sorry ... smiley
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 4:51pm On Jan 12, 2013
Bolushalom: how much do you think a good wife is worth?
hmmm... nice question..

But I'm not 'buying' a good wife.. smiley
Re: Dilemma by AdeniyiA(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Gbamest!
i trust her(ID)
Re: Dilemma by AdeniyiA(m): 5:13pm On Jan 12, 2013
i guess she's learnt her lessons,cos she's careful to reply any post,only viewing from d sideline
Re: Dilemma by dmcdad: 5:24pm On Jan 12, 2013
Adeniyi A.:
i guess she's learnt her lessons,cos she's careful to reply any post,only viewing from d sideline

You see right through me.. I am even hoping she counters my posts...
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2013
I don't have anything to say anymore to those that gave helpful responses thank you,all others can continue living their miserable lives and fem check your email wink
Re: Dilemma by Idowuogbo(f): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2013
Mindependent: I don't have anything to say anymore to those that gave helpful responses thank you,all others can continue living their miserable lives and fem check your email wink
U won't have anything to say na, wetin u wan talk? S.l.u.t! Keeping opening ur legs u hia? Public toilet! Up hia promoting her promiscuousss ways. ONYEARA!
Re: Dilemma by Lolaabokoku(f): 11:52pm On Jan 12, 2013
Idowuogbo:
**crying 4 op**
Re: Dilemma by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2013
Ah! Hubris! A fine quality! cheesy
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2013
Still can't understand why only the females are insulting me and calling me an ashawo when they clearly are the ashawos here shey I tell una I dey sleep with all the guys for Lagos? Anyway an update for those of you interested I managed to keep relations and sort things it, to all you jealous pigs chop middle finger grin
Re: Dilemma by sexybash(f): 3:26pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mindependent: Was that supposed to be a reply that helps me?!?! And I can never fall into the old age/desperation category I have guys at my beck n call cool
your post dey shame me so tey i run go find veil to wear
Re: Dilemma by True2myself24(f): 3:58pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mindependent: Still can't understand why only the females are insulting me and calling me an ashawo when they clearly are the ashawos here shey I tell una I dey sleep with all the guys for Lagos? Anyway an update for those of you interested I managed to keep relations and sort things it, to all you jealous pigs chop middle finger grin

Yo who is this chick
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 4:14pm On Jan 16, 2013
sexybash:
your post dey shame me so tey i run go find veil to wear

Hahahahaha how so?
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 4:15pm On Jan 16, 2013
True2myself24:

Yo who is this chick

The best you never had
I think the real question love is who the f.uck are you?! Piss off my thread
Re: Dilemma by sexybash(f): 4:19pm On Jan 16, 2013
Mindependent:

Hahahahaha how so?
because shame dey pursue me for your matter, i use to say to my girls if you dont want a man dont use him as a tool oh,you know that you have been using your boy freind and you are just keeping him to see if a better guy will come along, if you love your guy stick to him and damn other free pussy sicking men SMHFY lipsrsealed
Re: Dilemma by Mindependent(f): 5:45pm On Jan 16, 2013
Thank you madam oya jog on

(1) (2) (3) (4)

I Cheated On My Husband Because Of N1500 To Buy Meat / Before You Ask A Lady On A Date, Have This In Mind. / Nigerian Lady, Doctor Halima Blocks Her British Admirer Over His Racist Approach

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.